Rate my animation!

People, honestly, can you stop referring to a woman as "it"?

Pretty sure no one is referring to the female character as "it". They are reffering to the animation as "it". Honestly. Even if we did refer to the characters, male or female as "it" who cares, they arent real you know...

so is it gonna be released at some point in time?

I've been a bit busy and distracted with other things, but I am going go through it once more this weeked and probably throw it out for you.

Yeah great mod, we need animations like this one.. in which the female already tired after being raped over and over and over that she has no strength left... barely able to keep herself awake..

by the way, is there any mods which add a tired (or traumatic for rape) animation for some time (similar to after getting raped by defeat mod) after sex is done, i sometime feel strange if the female can endure sex 10 times straight without rest and still just fine and energetic as ever.. we should add adjustable tired time after each sex for the female and male (well except the dragonborn since one of his/her blessing should be able to have sex non-stop for a whole month or so and still having a thick cum as ever), so while the dragonborn having sex with the second woman, the 1st woman still laying near there without energy left, waiting for her second round after the dragonborn done with his 4th / 5th woman! it would be really great and more immersive to add this option, i think.. if this hasn't made yet.. and would add great immersion after the woman getting animation like this one here, where she has no more strength left, then gone limb after the sex scene ended..

I like it just needs breast and butt bounce and I fully support it =)

Gotta agree here.  That was the only thing missing here.  Maybe a little ragdoll type head bobbing on the woman would add to the realism as well.

You guys don't use HDT bodies?

When I first saw it through I thought it might have been a necrophilia scene, then I read the thing about unconcious. I think it's good. Maybe a little bit of smoothing out on the male side to make it a bit more fluid but it's good, I can see what you were going with!

• 2 months later...

I think you did a great job. And, I also agree there is a need for more unconscious "rape" style animations ;; there are numerous rape and slavery mods out there that would benefit from this style of animations. " Funnybizness" has made an entry into this genre and more similar content would be welcome. Please continue with your work. It WILL be appreciated!