View File

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge v1.00b

gpx9ichav8i79fe6g.jpg

A family shot. PC's second daughter, second daughter's first daughter (so PC's first granddaughter), PC's 4th daughter.

Don't ask why there are only girls... It's sheer coincidence.

HiyokoGenerator GeneForge is an extension of the well-known HiyokoClub core plugin, HiyokoGenerator, which is responsible for generating child-NPCs for our pregnancy framework, TamagoClub. The primary aim of this plugin is to improve HiyokoGenerator by utilizing Blockhead functions, and at the same time, removing the (possibly) annoying dependency to the Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition aka MBP.

However, this plugin is intended to be used as an add-on, rather than a replacement. It is strongly recommended to read this page and the included manual text file very carefully prior to installation, even if you are already a seasoned mod maker and/or mod user. Plus, it is important to understand the difference between this plugin and the orignal HiyokoGenerator.

< Features >

* So Many Faces *

There are over one hundred of pre-made NPC faces in this plugin, and several racial assets (meshes, textures) are provided together. They dynamically produce various different half-blooded faces - for example, an Orc-Nord couple may produce a human child with green skin, or an Orc child with human skin.

There certainly is a limatation to this implementation, as I cannot include every custom race's assets, but still this will be a fresh change to your game.

* Proper Proportion *

Furthermore, those in-game children will grow up over time.

Each racial assets include four variants of head assets - x125, x117, x110, x100. Younger children will have a bigger and younger-looking head, while elder children have a relatively smaller and mature-looking head.

* Batteries Included *

Technically, this mod is only mastered to the Oblivion.esm, meaning that you no longer need to have MBP and x117 races loaded just to run HiyokoGenerator. The exact requirements will be listed below.

* No Missing Head *

There has been a small problem in the way that the original HiyokoGenerator handles the born children NPCs. If you significantly change your load order (such as re-ordering master plugins), some of the hiyos' head were entirely gone.

This issue is no more with this mod... you will not notice it. This mod does not "fix" the issue, though. It is not a good idea to change your master load order during the same playthrough in the first place.

< Requirements >

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oblivion

Oblivion Script Extender v21

TamagoClub v1.15c and HiyokoClub v1.10a

The original HiyokoGenerator (HiyokoClub bundle)

Blockhead v8.1 or higher

* v10.2 may cause CTD problem. If that happens to you, first report it to ShadeMe here (http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1489385-rel-blockhead/) and use v9.2 instead.

Read the attached manual text file to install this mod correctly.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Seriously, it will CTD. I generally prefer making forum posts and don't bother attaching a readme.

< Technical Background >

* There is a small bug in the main HiyokoClub.esm. Apparently this bug has been there forever because there wasn't many attempts to make and use multiple generators at the same time. I attached a patch to fix this issue. If you have any other generator-type plugin other than this - such as HiyokoGeneratorCreature or HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother, you must install this plugin as well, or modify the HiyokoClub.esm yourself.

* The original HiyokoGenerator is supposed to be "fail-safe". Various situation could happen during your game session, and your partner may be or may not be a human. But, no matter what the combination was like, the original HiyokoGenerator WILL fetch a valid child NPC. This is guaranteed.

* Unlike that, the only concern of HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge is to handle humanoid-humanoid matings. If a creature is ever involved, this mod will simply ignore it. In this case, TamagoClub fails to get a child to deliver while expecting one, the consequence will be a miscarriage at best, unpredictable behavior sometimes, CTD at worst. This is one of the reasons why this mod requires the original HiyokoGenerator.

* On top of that, this mod uses some of the functions in the original HiyokoGenerator. You need it anyway.

* The main reason to this is because I was too lazy to write a new random name generator.

* Assuming that this mod does not use any function from the orignal HiyokoGenerator; It is possible to remove the original HiyokoGenerator if you have this mod AND HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.

< Gameplay Informations >

* By default, it takes 100 in-game days for the children to become fully grown up. This lengh is configurable.

* At the moment a child is born, their height starts from 0.60. The maximum height of the child is equal to the average height of their parents.

* For example, The maximum possible height of the child between a 1.00 / 0.90 couple will be 0.95, whatever their race or their parents' races were, and it will take 100 in-game days to reach 0.95 from 0.60.

* Head scale thresholds (default values):

* 0.60 <= height < 0.71 children will have a x125 version head. <SCALE_START=0.60>

* 0.71 <= height < 0.81 children will have a x117 version head. <SCALE_117_THRESHOLD=0.70>

* 0.81 <= height < 0.91 children will have a x110 version head. <SCALE_110_THRESHOLD=0.80>

* 0.91 <= height children will have a x100 head. This is identical to the default vanilla races' head scale. <SCALE_100_THRESHOLD=0.90>

* Note the 0.01 offset in each variable.

* Head scale threshold values can be changed by setting these values in game:

hggfMain.SCALE_STARThggfMain.SCALE_117_THRESHOLDhggfMain.SCALE_110_THRESHOLDhggfMain.SCALE_100_THRESHOLD

* There are 22 pre-made races in the plugin. These are different from the actual race record.

* When a certain combination (half-blood) is not found in those presets, a new race is "created" by mixing up two existing race informations. This remains in the save game.

* When a new race is created, the mod chooses the meshes and textures from parents. For the texture, the father's will likely be chosen. For the meshes, the mother's will likely be chosen. The mod attempts to combine them in a credible way, so something like an "abomination" will not likely happen. (If that ever happens you should report it to me)

* Each race entry in this mod holds its own gene information as well. Those of the preset races are relatively "pure", but if the children grow up in the future and produce their own children, such custom races' gene can be quite unpredictable.

CREDITS

2ch Japanese Modders, for Lovers with PK / TamagoClub / HiyokoClub and the original HiyokoGenerator.esp, Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition

Lovers Lab Modders, for Lovers Animated Penis Framework

8k, for 8k sims hair: *webpage closed*

Capucine, for Aquamer race: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16366

Flonne, for custom races' eyes

Junkacc, for Seamless Head auxiliary files and templates: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44360

Kuma Kuma Kokuma, for KKK hairs and Lop-ears Elf race

Lacon and SleepyD, for Evy race for Oblivion

Nequam, for sotck races' eyes

QTA, for QTA09 hair

Renzeeken, for Resident Evil Leon Hair: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/10236

Robert, for Dunadan hair: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/8744

ShadeMe, for Blockhead OBSE plugin: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43752

Spike4072, for Ice Elf race: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16988

VanillaBeans, for Khajiit-ish eyes

Ziitch, for High-resolution Ren hair 01 texture

Dalkill, for Silke Lop-ears Elf character save file

Varenne, for an Evy-Fenbo character save file

WineVictor, for Solania, Sylvania Evy character save file

Yuravica, for Len, Tieria and 1 other Lop-ears Elf character save file

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/11/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    OBSE v21, Blockhead v8.1, TamagoClub & HiyokoClub, HiyokoGenerator

"Assuming that this mod does not use any function from the orignal HiyokoGenerator; It is possible to remove the original HiyokoGenerator if you have this mod AND HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother."

But it use Funktions from the HiyokoGenerator.esp...so I need it :(  And the load oder "bug" is still present ( add one new Mod and all human children are messed up;  wrong texture, no head, eyes or hair ) ?

Have not downloaded your Mod ( have not read the attached manual text) :blush:

In my game I have not installed a HiyokoGenerator.esp ! Only HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother, so only creatures children.

And I play only custom races.

Question: does your Mod "produces" load order independent children ? 

You wrote it is only for human -human children.

So human -human sex "produces" Kids from your Mod.

And sex with creature; if i set the HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother ini to 100% creatures children my game does not use the original HiyokoGenerator because I have only creatures Kids.

If i use it this way can my custom race Player have human-human Kids who do not "messed up" if I add a new Mod ?

Good point, I guess I should have clarified these things.

Yes this does require the original HiyokoGenerator. Just grab any version of it (whether it be non-MBP or MBP) and have it in your mod list.

And these children are, should be load-order independent. I assume you were talking about the usual "missing head" kind of problems, yes? Then yes this mod should not cause that anymore because they'll be overridden by script anyway. It *may* be happening behind, if you change your load order significantly, but you won't notice it.

But do note that this requires Blockhead.

And you'll probably be fine with your creature children settings too (cause your creature children setting is at 100%). If I'm getting it correctly, HGBM's creature children setting is for the creature-human thing.

In this mod, if the father is a creature, then it will be ignored, so that HGBM can do its job instead.

Instant download - thank you!

I have the same question as fejeema - I also play a custom race and wonder how badly we will confuse this.

Just noticed your post.

Well I guess just about 80% of the modding people play a custom race, yep myself included. What's the potential problem with a custom race? other than what I've explained above?

Instant download - thank you!

I have the same question as fejeema - I also play a custom race and wonder how badly we will confuse this.

Just noticed your post.

Well I guess just about 80% of the modding people play a custom race, yep myself included. What's the potential problem with a custom race? other than what I've explained above?

Nothing in particular, just wondering about potential pitfalls. It looks like this replaces Hiyoko Future Dream and HiyokoGenerator - at least the genetic inheritance portions?

Also, just noticed that Blockhead 10.3 is up.

thanks for clarification.

Now I finally can have human children. 

HiyokoGenerator I only use 2 month.... and after several times deactivate and clean saves ( because Kids with wrong textures or missing heads ) I uninstalled HiyokoGenerator.

I never changed my load order significantly, mostly it was one new Mod( or my new Mod in Progress) .  Modding and Tamago was shit.

And another Thing I did not like (HiyokoGenerator) was that all female Kids looks like the mother ! it is unnatural. If I have sex with an Orc why not orc females and custom race males.

Your mix of parents sounds promising.

Which two files?

The HiyokoClub.esm fix and HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge ? (solution: open the fix esp and watch the changed script and add the Change in your HiyokoClub.esm. Then you can delete the fix esp)

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge and HiyokoGenerator.esp  ? No, too many HiyokoGenerator Versions.

If I understand the Mod description right HiyokoGenerator is used if you get a human child from a creature.

I've pretty much instantly hit a hiccup with installing the mod.  Less the installation part, that was straightforward enough.  More the .bat file part.  When I run it, it displays line after line telling me it can't find the specified path.  Would running a steam install of Oblivion throw it off?  I tried drag and drop as well as mod manager installation, same result.  Running Windows 8, if that helps, but instructions indicated XP was the only system known to have issues with the file.

I understand simple copy pasting of correct assets to correct folders can get me around this, so I'll go with that since disk space isn't too much of a problem for me, but I just figured I'd put that information out there in it's some kind of problematic error or someone else had the problem and found a way around it.  If my information's lacking, hopefully I can dredge up whatever else is needed from the depths of my hard drive.

Nothing in particular, just wondering about potential pitfalls. It looks like this replaces Hiyoko Future Dream and HiyokoGenerator - at least the genetic inheritance portions?

Not exactly.. The only thing HFD and this may cross is aggression and confidence value. That shouldn't be a problem.

As for the hiyoko generator, this mod WILL disable half portion of the original hiyoko generator.

Blockhead 10.3 is indeed a good news. You might know already, I was having problem with 10.2 version. If Shademe didn't break anything while disabling log messages, 10.3 should solve my CTD problem nicely.

I've pretty much instantly hit a hiccup with installing the mod.  Less the installation part, that was straightforward enough.  More the .bat file part.  When I run it, it displays line after line telling me it can't find the specified path.  Would running a steam install of Oblivion throw it off?  I tried drag and drop as well as mod manager installation, same result.  Running Windows 8, if that helps, but instructions indicated XP was the only system known to have issues with the file.

I understand simple copy pasting of correct assets to correct folders can get me around this, so I'll go with that since disk space isn't too much of a problem for me, but I just figured I'd put that information out there in it's some kind of problematic error or someone else had the problem and found a way around it.  If my information's lacking, hopefully I can dredge up whatever else is needed from the depths of my hard drive.

Thanks for the information. I don't know if the batch file could behave differently in windows 8. I run a retail package so running steam version will not help I think.

Rather, I wonder if that .bat file is working for other people at all.

Not exactly.. The only thing HFD and this may cross is aggression and confidence value. That shouldn't be a problem.

As for the hiyoko generator, this mod WILL disable half portion of the original hiyoko generator.

Blockhead 10.3 is indeed a good news. You might know already, I was having problem with 10.2 version. If Shademe didn't break anything while disabling log messages, 10.3 should solve my CTD problem nicely.

Thanks for the information. I don't know if the batch file could behave differently in windows 8. I run a retail package so running steam version will not help I think.

Rather, I wonder if that .bat file is working for other people at all.

Actually, I meant HiyokoGenetics - not sure where my brain went just then.

The batch file worked fine for me. No errors at all.

So, it worked fot at least one person. Thanks for confirming.

My internet connection suddenly went crazy. Perhaps because of the sudden storm.. bloody weather. I'll be back once they repair it

Family building, the GeneForge way ;)

post-33301-0-84675400-1431420781_thumb.jpg

The top group is from Argonian player and my own custom choco race (mother on the right) with an oops I had with mazoga giving the two girls in the middle

The bottom two men are from my custom choco female player and a HighElf.

Thank you Movomo,

Mem

Ok, version 1.00a is up.

- corrected a couple of mesh path typo in the plugin.

- also uploaded a plugin-only archive

- also uploaded the ready-to-eat archive, for win xp users.

win vista or higher users may use this one as well.

* On top of that, this mod uses some of the functions in the original HiyokoGenerator. You need it anyway.

* The main reason to this is because I was too lazy to write a new random name generator.

I don't know how others feel, but I never liked the random name generation and was ecstatic when you created 'real' naming with Hiyoko Future Dream. Why not just use that for HGGF?

Your version b with xp data files are working very well on my old hand cranked PC  ;)

The only oddity so far is: Using corean Chocolate race Player, all new hiyo have tbx face texture and ears but shortly after reset to match the body. This is not causing any issues, just letting you know. Crossing with Orc, HighElf, and Kaji so far and all are lovely.

Mem

I don't know how others feel, but I never liked the random name generation and was ecstatic when you created 'real' naming with Hiyoko Future Dream. Why not just use that for HGGF?

Not only the PC, but NPCs also can give birth. And certain NPCs like female guard multiply themselves like rabbits. tongue.pngtongue.png You don't want to name them all by yourself.

I thought about writing a new random name generator. It is very possible to write a lore-friendly random name generator if enough name source is provided, pretty much like fantasy name generators you can find on the internet. Detect repetitive pattern and combine them, that should be possible in oblivion too.

Then again, who really cares about random-generated NPCs' name? I thought it would be a bad bargain. Must keep a huge batch of name sources for each race, parse them every time a new name is requested.

The only oddity so far is: Using corean Chocolate race Player, all new hiyo have tbx face texture and ears but shortly after reset to match the body.

That is very normal. There are several default races of pre-made NPCs, because the same facegen could look different when he's an Orc and when he's a Lop-ears elf.

Chocolate elves fall into the "Ren head" category (no matter it's Corean / Ren / Lop chocolate elf), and those Tabaxi race NPCs hold the renhead-specific facegen information.

On the subject of random name generation, I think Daggerfall randomly generated names.  While it's a bit old and the styles for most races changed over the games, you might be able to use the name fragments it used to generate names.  You can find them around somewhere, likely the wiki.  Unfortunately, I don't remember where I saw the fragments it used, but it basically had any given race with about 20 first halves of a first name, 20 last halves of a first name and a couple dozen complete last names, and it would just mix them together when npcs were generated.  If nothing else, I thought it might save some trouble of having to make up a bunch of names yourself, or something equally tedious, assuming someone actually does want to make this name generator. 

Hmm.. Daggerfall was definitley cool. But I don't know how exatly does Daggerfall generate random names. I can find the name source quite easily, for example from here. (the player handbook has many example names)

But pondering about this further... I find it's more complicated than I thought / hoped.

There are some cases I can't simply apply a random name.

For example, Nord's second name consists of two (manly) words and the both must be a valid English word. The former is likely an adjective and the latter is likely a noun. Mjorvomo Iron-Dick for example. This can not be done by combining random strings. So I must keep one or two separate Nord-specific dictionaries.

There are some Argonians that have Cyrodiilic name instead of their own tougue, usually (third-person verb)-(possessive third-person)-(noun, often representing one of their body parts) such as Lifts-Her-Tail. Now this deserves its own dictionary too.

I think making an external program that is independent from oblivion would be the more viable solution. All of this is not so problematic if it's a separate program. You can apply the results to your hiyoko namelist .ini file. (It doesn't care about the race yes, but it's something you'll have to compromise)