Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

i keep getting wap parts missing errors with 2.9 installed, I've done clean installs and everything which fixed the transparent skin thing, but this causes crash to desktop. A friend who uses this also gets the same error.

I've fixed that error and more, and uploaded version 2.9.1. See first post for changelog and download as always.

I got a bit of an error about costumes using invalid parts. I cant modify any of my uniforms.

Could this mod be related to that issue?

Well, possibly. Do you still have the error after uninstalling the mods? That would be the best way to check.

New version released, 2.10.0. See the first post for changelog and downloads.

Now is a good time to be reminded of the "Extra Customization" section of the readme. It will describe how to further refine your mod choices if say, for instance, you only want to use some of the "Risa Summer Wear" removal mods.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There was a brief leak that was brutally silenced. Every thread was removed. But the information persisted on Reddit, complete with screenshots. Surfboards and bikinis! Sadly the bikinis are Risa-bound, as they should be by default, imo.

I doubt it'll stay that way long in your capable hands, Password. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't other people see you walking around nude though?

If and only if they also have the nude mod installed. All of these mods affect only your local machine.

You can prove this for yourself: Install some of these mods, check out how your characters look in-game, then uninstall the mods and check again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - first time posting here.  I'd like to try, at least, to make my character's legs look like they're supposed to in a skirt*, like they did pre-S8 in the TOS-era skirts.  I'm hoping to piggyback on some of your work to do that.  Would that be a skelinfos scale factor change?  Something else?  Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.  

*i.e. not thicker left-to-right than they are front-to-back, and if possible, fix the cracked look in the front-view of the split skirt.  

Hi - first time posting here.  I'd like to try, at least, to make my character's legs look like they're supposed to in a skirt*, like they did pre-S8 in the TOS-era skirts.  I'm hoping to piggyback on some of your work to do that.  Would that be a skelinfos scale factor change?  Something else?  Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.  

*i.e. not thicker left-to-right than they are front-to-back, and if possible, fix the cracked look in the front-view of the split skirt.  

I actually have a mod that does just that, the "Skirt legs fix" mod, found under CostumeGeometry mods. It is even marked as "Recommended". :)

Of course, the mods are crashing at the moment, I need to fix them.

While you're waiting for me to fix things, which I am working on, enjoy these photos of the new swimsuits that will (presumably) be available with the Summer Event.

The male swimsuits are called, from left to right (note each has front & back views), "Swimsuit Shorts Basic", "Swimsuit Wetsuit 1", and "Swimsuit Wetsuit 2".

The female swimsuits are called, from left to right (note each has front & back views), "Swimsuit Bikini", "Swimsuit Cropped", "Swimsuit Cutout", "Swimsuit Halter", "Swimsuit Monokini", "Swimsuit One Piece", "Swimsuit One Shoulder", "Swimsuit String", "Swimsuit Tech", "Swimsuit Tie Waist", and "Swimsuit Wetsuit".

post-29579-0-47448400-1398643992_thumb.png

post-29579-0-22560900-1398644021_thumb.png

post-29579-0-15869800-1398644036_thumb.png

While you're waiting for me to fix things, which I am working on, enjoy these photos of the new swimsuits that will (presumably) be available with the Summer Event.

The male swimsuits are called, from left to right (note each has front & back views), "Swimsuit Shorts Basic", "Swimsuit Wetsuit 1", and "Swimsuit Wetsuit 2".

The female swimsuits are called, from left to right (note each has front & back views), "Swimsuit Bikini", "Swimsuit Cropped", "Swimsuit Cutout", "Swimsuit Halter", "Swimsuit Monokini", "Swimsuit One Piece", "Swimsuit One Shoulder", "Swimsuit String", "Swimsuit Tech", "Swimsuit Tie Waist", and "Swimsuit Wetsuit".

Very nice

• 2 weeks later...

You waiting til after this next patch to release, or have you hit a snag in the patch department?

I've been swamped with university work, but this is the last week before final exams, so I will have a massive influx of free time to work on this shortly.

You waiting til after this next patch to release, or have you hit a snag in the patch department?

I've been swamped with university work, but this is the last week before final exams, so I will have a massive influx of free time to work on this shortly.

Sweet :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the patch today. 2.10.2 installed because I after a long time again STO games.
Current patch of STO Holodeck: Version ST.40.20140427a.10
Launcher Version: CL_2014_04_09_18_44

After installing my game crashes and I get this error message:
Fatal Error: Unable to find default animation for sequencer
Sto_Elachi_Drone_Overlay. You must add the flag "DefaultSequence" to
one (and only one) Sequence!

What should I do?

I have the patch today. 2.10.2 installed because I after a long time again STO games.

What should I do?

Wait for me to update, I'll post one within a couple of days.

What should I do?

No rush, you're doing God's work, man.

Somewhat relevant, I figured I'd ask the general group here; are there any Catian-centric fleets that are recruiting? :angel:  Mine is long dead, and I'm looking for something more... Loverly.

What should I do?

No rush, you're doing God's work, man.

Somewhat relevant, I figured I'd ask the general group here; are there any Catian-centric fleets that are recruiting? :angel:  Mine is long dead, and I'm looking for something more... Loverly.

Well, there's Caitian Star Pride, but I don't think it's um, Loverly, sadly. I'd join a fleet like that (as long as they accept Betazoids) though.