Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

o,o; the STO community is scary.  So many are all to serious and stuff... no sense of humor at all...  We need more nude mods and mod features to offset the stress and tension in the air of this game...

O,o;

o,O;

Perhaps increasing the size modifer on female stomics to make them more pregnant looking?

One of the things I have noticed from other MMOs that people made nude mods for, is every time a patch came out that required updating the nude mod, the mod would take a day or even a week or 2 to get a new working nude patch together, even when a nude patch was beta tested on the beta servers before the offical release of the game patch.  There always seems to be something a tad different from beta to offical that always needs that little extra work to make the new version of the nude patch work right again.

Though that is true for most nude mods on most MMOs, this MMO is giving the player base significant difficulty in just patching the game it self and logging in stand alone.  Even if there is or isn't any work needed to be done for the nide patch, the game it self is giving the player base as a whole a real irritating time.

I had a nude mod in CoH and it always worked, even with new patches and expansions.

Remans have no torso in Off Duty or Formal Wear costume types.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17771862/reman_missing_torso.jpg

I'm unsure which feature is causing it, but I only have jiggly boobs, 1.5x breast size increase, and high res nipples installed.

I was not able to replicate that bug with only those options, but the Caitian Tails for Everyone option does have that bug. I'll presume you were also using that mod. In any event, a fix for that will come in the next update.

Remans have no torso in Off Duty or Formal Wear costume types.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17771862/reman_missing_torso.jpg

I'm unsure which feature is causing it, but I only have jiggly boobs, 1.5x breast size increase, and high res nipples installed.

I was not able to replicate that bug with only those options, but the Caitian Tails for Everyone option does have that bug. I'll presume you were also using that mod. In any event, a fix for that will come in the next update.

Woops, yeah, I forgot, I have caitian tails for everyone as well... I was thinking about options that affect torso, and that's the only other option I had in...

Thanks for fixing it, I look forward to the fix.

o,o; the STO community is scary.  So many are all to serious and stuff... no sense of humor at all...  We need more nude mods and mod features to offset the stress and tension in the air of this game...

O,o;

o,O;

Perhaps increasing the size modifer on female stomics to make them more pregnant looking?

I know, right? :D I saw some guy the other day go into a spheal that bordered on hate speech because someone put a disco ball next to the Exchange. LOL.

O,o;

o,O;

I know, right? :D I saw some guy the other day go into a spheal that bordered on hate speech because someone put a disco ball next to the Exchange. LOL.

You report them for harassment and gameplay disruption (and if you can, cite the part of the EULA that forbids it), ignore their global, and move on. Believe it or not, when they're confronted with their own EULA, they will take action, they have to, otherwise they're in a legal bind.

O,o;

o,O;

You report them for harassment and gameplay disruption (and if you can, cite the part of the EULA that forbids it), ignore their global, and move on. Believe it or not, when they're confronted with their own EULA, they will take action, they have to, otherwise they're in a legal bind.

Do you know what legal bind they're in if Cryptic/PWE fails to enforce their own EULA? You get the option of whether or not to continue playing. That's what legal bind they're in. Big woopdy do. The EULA is there to dictate your behavior, not the GM's behavior. If you don't like the contact, then it's not up for negotiation and your only legal recourse is not to play.

It's like how if you violate the EULA, the worst that can happen is you get banned. People go around saying "it's prohibied in the EULA, therefore it's illegal". No, it's not illegal just because it's in the EULA. Software licenses aren't the same thing as a penal code, nor can they make their own penal code.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go make some home made pho and spring rolls, from scratch, for my roommates.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go make some home made, pho and spring rolls, from scratch, for my roommates.

:exclamation:

Now I am jealous of your roommates, the closest Vietnamese restaurant to me is a 45 minute drive away, and I cannot cook particularly well... :(

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go make some home made, pho and spring rolls, from scratch, for my roommates.

:exclamation:

Now I am jealous of your roommates, the closest Vietnamese restaurant to me is a 45 minute drive away, and I cannot cook particularly well... :(

I'm not Vietnamese myself, I'm Japanese. I am skilled at cooking, but I still have lots to learn, because I mess up sometimes, and being asian and good at cooking has led my friends to ask me to make this, that, or the other non-Japanese thing, and I aim to please, so I practice more than just Japanese dishes. Actually... most of my friends can't look at half the things Japanese people consider good food without getting sick... One of the more expensive things being squid ink spaghetti. But basically... lots of tentacles (food... sex... they go hand in hand right?), natto (looks like snot, smells like garbage, tastes like soy beans and blue cheese), and many other "weird" things.

BTW, I'd like a "Reman Hoods for Everybody" feature. If you could do that... pretty please?

That might be possible, but I'm not sure which costume piece should be swapped with the hood. It should be something that relatively few people use, but is available for free for all species (or most species, anyway). The Visor for the Caitian tail swap is already used... any ideas?

One of the other visors might work, don't know other than that. I doubt everyone has a scarf, and a lot of the other options that don't get used are race-specific.

Yeah, seems like the other visor is the best bet. This will result in several NPCs (such as the ESD traffic controller) having hoods on, but that should be an acceptable side effect, eh?

One of the other visors might work, don't know other than that. I doubt everyone has a scarf, and a lot of the other options that don't get used are race-specific.

Yeah, seems like the other visor is the best bet. This will result in several NPCs (such as the ESD traffic controller) having hoods on, but that should be an acceptable side effect, eh?

What about a rarely used hair? It might work better that way, since Remans don't have hair and the hood precludes the idea of hair being selected. It would also allow for a semi-acceptable alternative for when people don't have the mod installed, they don't see you looking bald (the hood probably won't look good if you have hair clipping through it).

Although that would have only one color instead of the 4 the hood uses. Although the hood actually only uses 3 of its 4 color boxes by my eyes. Still, coloring the whole thing the same might work, if that's possible, but I'm not sure how the data is structured.

What about a rarely used hair? It might work better that way, since Remans don't have hair and the hood precludes the idea of hair being selected. It would also allow for a semi-acceptable alternative for when people don't have the mod installed, they don't see you looking bald (the hood probably won't look good if you have hair clipping through it).

Although that would have only one color instead of the 4 the hood uses. Although the hood actually only uses 3 of its 4 color boxes by my eyes. Still, coloring the whole thing the same might work, if that's possible, but I'm not sure how the data is structured.

That could work as well. Which hairstyle do you have in mind?

I'm honestly not sure... Has to be something rarely used, so one of the short styles perhaps, at least for females. Most female characters seem to use long, buns, ponytails, or pig tails. Or the topknot, I've NEVER seen anyone use the topknot on a female character before... EVER...

For males, I have no idea, I mostly solo and most of my grouping is in space or with other female characters, so I don't know much about unpopular male hairstyles.

I'm honestly not sure... Has to be something rarely used, so one of the short styles perhaps, at least for females. Most female characters seem to use long, buns, ponytails, or pig tails. Or the topknot, I've NEVER seen anyone use the topknot on a female character before... EVER...

For males, I have no idea, I mostly solo and most of my grouping is in space or with other female characters, so I don't know much about unpopular male hairstyles.

Oh um, the romulans have a really neat visor that could go on one of the other visors, looks a hell of lot better than the two non-Geordie visors (I would never reccommend replacing that one myself).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17771862/remanvisor.jpg

This one...

If hairstyles can be used, both the mohawk and the topknot are styles I've never seen in use or been willing to use. Of course, this will have the side-effect of everyone besides people using this mod to see the hairstyle it replaces XD

That goes for the "tails for everyone" mod as well. The hood likely isn't designed for use with hair, so any hair you have is liikely to clip through it. So you'd have to be bald... Better to have hair than be bald and wearing a visor.

Is it possible to somehow remove some of the civilian romulan tops but keep the uniform ones? Sorry for the stupid question, but I tried looking at the files of the manual instal.

While you could do this, when you want to remove ANY of the Romulan tops, you have to replace the chest mesh beneath them with the full chest mesh. This means that if you decide to keep some tops, they will in all likelihood cause clipping/glitching issues with the new full-chest mesh beneath. If you want to see this effect for yourself, after installing the mods, navigate to your Localdata\bin\geobin\Cl\A\F folder and delete one or two of the F_Uniformu_Romulan*.mset files - you might also need to delete some of the undershirt .mset files as well. You should then see that some of the uniform tops now remain, but clip with the chest mesh underneath.

When I use the desktop shortcut option in the installer, the shortcut seems to cause the gameclient to... puke up German at me... My emotes and other things become German. Some dialogue ends up in German... If I use the regular patcher to launch the game, everything is in English.

I only read Japanese and English. I can read some German but only due to its close relation to English. I have to spend a lot of effort to get my brain into English mode, and the German makes my head hurt.

When I use the desktop shortcut option in the installer, the shortcut seems to cause the gameclient to... puke up German at me... My emotes and other things become German. Some dialogue ends up in German... If I use the regular patcher to launch the game, everything is in English.

I only read Japanese and English. I can read some German but only due to its close relation to English. I have to spend a lot of effort to get my brain into English mode, and the German makes my head hurt.

I cannot replicate this bug on my computer, but try opening the "GameStarter.bat" file in your "..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live" folder in Notepad and adding the following at the end:

-Locale English

That should force the game into English.