Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

??? is no longer available as it was a Winter Invasion special (indeed it will be removed in the next update).

Breast jiggle values are described in the instructions, "   The default numbers you see are for the "2. Some" preset. Generally speaking, the Less -> Most progression steadily increases the <MaxDist> values from 0.05 to 0.6. Randark's setting features a lower <DampRate>, 3 to be presise."

To be specific:

1.  <MaxDist>0.05</MaxDist>
  2. <MaxDist>0.1</MaxDist>
  3. <MaxDist>0.15</MaxDist>
  4. <MaxDist>0.3</MaxDist>
  5. <MaxDist>0.6</MaxDist>

To uninstall parts manually, you need to delete files or folders manually. A relatively easy way is to download the Manual install option if you haven't already, and check out which parts correspond to which mods there, and then locate those parts in your localdata folder and delete them.

Of course you can always just run the uninstaller and then reinstall with new options chosen.

Orion sandals remover is indeed broken and is removed for the next update, which should also fix the issues today's patch has introduced (as predicted).

Thanks for the information on the breasts, the ??? and the Sandals, I manually removed the Sandals, also manually made all of the items I wanted up, and am still using them, the animation changes (stance) are all broken with the latest patch.

Any chances to later on, add animation changes for the runs, some of the stance runs are plain gorilla style.

The Mirror boots are only available on Fed side, but there are Orion NPCs wearing them, would be another add for boot swaps.  If I knew the parts, I could do it myself.

So all of the patches work minus animations in the current update, plus the new Kobali Uniform isn't recognized at present.

GuruSR.

??? is no longer available as it was a Winter Invasion special (indeed it will be removed in the next update).

Breast jiggle values are described in the instructions, "   The default numbers you see are for the "2. Some" preset. Generally speaking, the Less -> Most progression steadily increases the <MaxDist> values from 0.05 to 0.6. Randark's setting features a lower <DampRate>, 3 to be presise."

To be specific:

1.  <MaxDist>0.05</MaxDist>
  2. <MaxDist>0.1</MaxDist>
  3. <MaxDist>0.15</MaxDist>
  4. <MaxDist>0.3</MaxDist>
  5. <MaxDist>0.6</MaxDist>

To uninstall parts manually, you need to delete files or folders manually. A relatively easy way is to download the Manual install option if you haven't already, and check out which parts correspond to which mods there, and then locate those parts in your localdata folder and delete them.

Of course you can always just run the uninstaller and then reinstall with new options chosen.

Orion sandals remover is indeed broken and is removed for the next update, which should also fix the issues today's patch has introduced (as predicted).

Thanks for the information on the breasts, the ??? and the Sandals, I manually removed the Sandals, also manually made all of the items I wanted up, and am still using them, the animation changes (stance) are all broken with the latest patch.

Any chances to later on, add animation changes for the runs, some of the stance runs are plain gorilla style.

The Mirror boots are only available on Fed side, but there are Orion NPCs wearing them, would be another add for boot swaps.  If I knew the parts, I could do it myself.

So all of the patches work minus animations in the current update, plus the new Kobali Uniform isn't recognized at present.

GuruSR.

So you saying, if i switch breast jiggle and seductive dancing to "off". I still can play the game with the nude mod?

I'm about ready to release an update to fix the issues after the anniversary patch, but I was thinking I should rename the "Visible nipples through clothing" mod to something less ambiguous (for example, that wording alone could mean clothing cut-out around the nipple areas to expose them, which is not the intended meaning). Does anyone have a better name that more accurately reflects the actual effects the mod implements?

For more info about this mod, see: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4659-star-trek-online-nude-mods-version-2122/page-35?do=findComment&comment=962250

In addition, if anyone has any other cosmetic suggestions like improving the naming of other mod options, now is the time to speak up!

simulated erect female nipples.  :)

And I can't really think of anything else to add to this mod.  It's damn near perfect.  Maybe modifying the installer so you can add remove things automatically by running it, rather than having to manually remove them---or deleting and starting over?

p.s.

I love that formal wear looks like a cupless corset.  ;)

found a few bugs.

Kobali females still wear black underwear

kobali females have no nipples

Reman females have a reman skin on the torso but waist and down look Human

I do not have any suitable Kobali nude skins at this time; a clean uninstall/reinstall of the mods should re-clothe any Kobali.

The Reman issue is a problem with the game and tailor itself that I cannot fix, since it only gives them the human hip textures, and does not allow you to select the special Reman textures like it does with Ferasans, Talaxians, Trill, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

New versions uploaded that will hopefully fix some crashing issues being reported after the release of the new T6 Command ships. I was unable to replicate the crashing, but I had a good idea what was causing it and updated some files that will hopefully fix things.

New versions uploaded that will hopefully fix some crashing issues being reported after the release of the new T6 Command ships. I was unable to replicate the crashing, but I had a good idea what was causing it and updated some files that will hopefully fix things.

Looks like ts working. No problems here. Can use my ships, and beam up and down. No client crashes

For the manual installers, any ideas what areas to make sure are updated to ensure the crash doesn't occur?

GuruSR.

The fatal client crashes were caused by the animation mods being out of date, which are not available in the manual install package. There were lesser non-fatal errors in the Zoomed Out Headshots and Breast Jiggle components that were resolved in both packages.

For the manual installers, any ideas what areas to make sure are updated to ensure the crash doesn't occur?

GuruSR.

The fatal client crashes were caused by the animation mods being out of date, which are not available in the manual install package. There were lesser non-fatal errors in the Zoomed Out Headshots and Breast Jiggle components that were resolved in both packages.

I still have problems with the Command Ships if i use the mod. it takes away all Hull materials and window options

I still have problems with the Command Ships if i use the mod. it takes away all Hull materials and window options

I'm afraid I do not know why this happens at the moment...

Not really a biggie i just uninstall it if i wanna change my ships and then reinstall it again. But it IS strange, ships should have nothing to do with Uniforms/Outfits. And its just the Command Cruisers

I have a new issue. After i had to re install steam i get a blury background and about 90% of all skinns and textures are gone. If i uninstall the nude patch  the game is normal again. But i realy dont want to play it without the patch. Well at least the bobs should jiggle a little, when the girls are runing. ;)

Hi guys, im back after recovering from a 6 month long unemployment, computer broken, life ending event.  Hopefull life will be nice to me from now on.  Omg just heard Spock's dead. May he rest in peace before we revive him in the future and let him live again.

Hope you feel better now. And jeah that was a bad day for me too. Had to burry a friend that day.

Is there a way to make the height slider more potent like the breast slider mod?

Overall character height is more strictly regulated than the breast sliders, but you can feel free to try it out by choosing the "Customize your own scale setting" option and following the subsequent instructions. To be specific, within the Startrekfemalescalegroups.xml file you can take a look at modifying sections such as the "<GroupName>Overall</GroupName>" group (circa lines 25-44).

Is there a way to make the height slider more potent like the breast slider mod?

Overall character height is more strictly regulated than the breast sliders, but you can feel free to try it out by choosing the "Customize your own scale setting" option and following the subsequent instructions. To be specific, within the Startrekfemalescalegroups.xml file you can take a look at modifying sections such as the "<GroupName>Overall</GroupName>" group (circa lines 25-44).

I will try is when I feel better thanks for the point in the closest direction

thanks it worked ^^ this was very easy to do cant wait to see what else I can do

I like this!

Having most NPCs nude is a bit much, although fun to look at for a few minutes.

I now have it set with the High res model textures, breast jiggle (less). and some uniform parts replaced by bare skin. I think it lends a bit of a primitive or savage aspect to the chosen character. I only wish that there were more options to remove certain clothing parts.

And for Federation, why are the tops replaced by skin all ones that cost Zen? I would like to customize my Fed toons like I do the Klingon, but I can't afford to by Zen.

Thank you!

I like this!

Having most NPCs nude is a bit much, although fun to look at for a few minutes.

I now have it set with the High res model textures, breast jiggle (less). and some uniform parts replaced by bare skin. I think it lends a bit of a primitive or savage aspect to the chosen character. I only wish that there were more options to remove certain clothing parts.

And for Federation, why are the tops replaced by skin all ones that cost Zen? I would like to customize my Fed toons like I do the Klingon, but I can't afford to by Zen.

Thank you!

The limitation is the game engine does not render any skin beneath many outfits, and only ones that do render skin beneath (like "Open" outfits et al.) can be made into all bare skin. Sadly, none of the default outfits render skin beneath, but many are available that do not cost Zen. Some of these are:

-Dyson uniforms available from Fleet Spires for Dilithium & Fleet Credits

-Cropped Winter Jackets available from the Exchange for cheap

-Summer outfits such as Beachcomber that are available from the Exchange for a bit more

-The Miner outfit available from Fleet Dilithium Mines for Dilithium & Fleet Credits

The above is not an exhaustive list, but for quick and easy topless Feds I would recommend to search the Exchange for Cropped Winter Jackets, as they are very affordable at ≈150,000 EC as of this writing.