Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

I had a feeling it was going to be the Nebula. Honestly, I'm glad since I got ass-raped out of it back when they converted everything over back in Season 5 I think. Way back when I bought the Nebula, which at the time, came with both Commander and Rear Adm ships. Well once everything was said and done... the commander level was no longer available to me as if I never bought it. Had the Rear Adm version though. This is in spite of several of my characters having the damn ship in the ship yard ready to fly.

Customer Service had the nerve to say that "I never bought the Commander Nebula and that I must have used an alternate form of currency to unlock it".

The fuck?

So yea... eat it Cryptic! I'll take your freebies and I still wont spend money at your shit store MUHAHAHAHAHAAHA

EDIT:

MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! Its the RA version. Son of a bitches fucked me again!

Fuck at least I get the KDF one. Oh wait.... I can't I don't have a high enough level KDF character.

/ragequit

Hmmm... Last time I poked at this thread to see if it was still alive I mentioned key points about how nude mods succeed...  Just to see if it was still alive...

This time however... Lets ignore any suggestion or comments!

/poke

It was nice that they released the tunic though.

• 4 weeks later...

After quite a while, we've another update! This time, many thanks are extended to Blayyde a.k.a. Richard Ryley for his modding efforts. He's made another zoomed-out headshot option, this time a bit closer in than the rather-far-out zoom of the previous mod.

Default zoom: post-29579-0-58669300-1379223841_thumb.png

Old, far zoom: post-29579-0-47575600-1379223849_thumb.png

New, closer zoom: post-29579-0-91255100-1379223854_thumb.png

I, for one, like his new version much more!

Additionally, he's made some new normal maps for Caitian fur texturing that are a big improvement. Between these and a separate fix I've made, I hope to have solved the dark-furred Caitian/Ferasan skin texture issues some users have reported that still showed the remnants of the black panties that Cryptic gave them by default.

Full Changelog:

New Mods:

• Two new mods, thanks to the efforts of the talented Blayyde a.k.a. Richard Ryley!
  • New option for Zoomed out Headshots, in between the way-too-close default and the rather-far-away previous zoomed-out option.
  • New normal maps for Caitian Nipple textures and Caitian Panties removers.

Changes:

• Update to FAQ section in readme to explicitly state that I'm ok with people sharing these mods freely (i.e. not selling or otherwise restricting downloads), and that it's perfectly fine for people to make their own modifications/improvements to the mods and share them freely.
  • Fixed issue with dark-furred Caitians/Ferasans still showing remnants of black panties when using a panties remover.
  • Behind-the-scenes updates to hopefully solve some elusive animation errors.

Check out the first post for the download, as always. It is recommended you uninstall and reinstall if you want to change from using the old, far zoom to the new, closer zoom.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, that is an ok update.

But...

Disregarding my last /poke at this thread as well as patches to the mod, there hasn't been a lot of replies.

I really think someone need to find a way to add polygons to the models for this mod.  I was hoping someone with experience in making such stuff would come along.  It doesn't look like that has happened though.  The silence suggest this mod is loosing popularity. 

The history of nude modding games that I have seen strongly suggest the need for being able to add polygons to models or managing to replace the models with compatible ones that suit the players interest. 

They like the optional sizing of breast with polygon shaped 3D nipples in an anatomically correct smooth look that isn't jagged like how the 2.5 sizes and bigger currently get.  Players like smooth sizing options even into the extremes.

They like to have actually 3D pussies. 

Better hip/butt options and anatomical correctness. 

Flexibility in various fetish options including model swamping outfit gear with Bondage gear, and making the stomach slider appear more impregnating while maintaining anatomical smoothness and even creature appearance modification ranging as mild as adding PB/Bunny ears and puff ball tail and Neko cat ears and tail to the more extreme of actually full body furries where the entire character looks like a pink and purple humanoid fox girl as well as a strap-on dildo on and an outfit replacement shemale attachment.

I mentioned something similar to this before.  Just cause I pointed it out to see if the threat was still alive didn't make it any less true.  The silence could be used to suggest that it is that much more true.

But...

Disregarding my last /poke at this thread as well as patches to the mod, there hasn't been a lot of replies.

I really think someone need to find a way to add polygons to the models for this mod.  I was hoping someone with experience in making such stuff would come along.  It doesn't look like that has happened though.  The silence suggest this mod is loosing popularity. 

The history of nude modding games that I have seen strongly suggest the need for being able to add polygons to models or managing to replace the models with compatible ones that suit the players interest. 

They like the optional sizing of breast with polygon shaped 3D nipples in an anatomically correct smooth look that isn't jagged like how the 2.5 sizes and bigger currently get.  Players like smooth sizing options even into the extremes.

Flexibility in various fetish options including model swamping outfit gear with Bondage gear, and making the stomach slider appear more impregnating while maintaining anatomical smoothness and even creature appearance modification ranging as mild as adding PB/Bunny ears and puff ball tail and Neko cat ears and tail to the more extreme of actually full body furries where the entire character looks like a pink and purple humanoid fox girl as well as a strap-on dildo on and an outfit replacement shemale attachment.

I mentioned something similar to this before.  Just cause I pointed it out to see if the threat was still alive didn't make it any less true.  The silence could be used to suggest that it is that much more true.

Good luck making all that work, man. It's way out of my league.

But...

This isn't worth the time to rage on as I was about to do. So in short and as straight forwards as possible...

This mod wouldn't be available to us if it wasn't for Password resurrecting it and teaching himself how to keep it up to date.

So, if its not good enough for you, either

1) Do it yourself if you can do a better job

2) Don't use it.

Stop trying to make the guy feel like he isn't doing a good enough job because its shit ton more then everyone else has.

I had forgotten that I intended to make a mod to allow female characters to wear the Risa swimsuits Cryptic created, but didn't allow player characters to wear.

So I've added a new mod and released version 2.7.1. Note that this new mod is installer-only, and the manual install package remains at 2.7.0.

The new mod is:

Replace Miner Vest & Miner Shirt Short Sleeve with Risa Swimwear

A.k.a. Risa Swimwear for Everyone! The Miner outfit is available to both Fed and KDF characters via the fleet dilithium mine.

When this mod is active, the Miner Vest (under the Uniform - Vest category) and Miner Shirt Short Sleeve (under the Uniform - Jacket Tight category) costume options are replaced with swimsuits.

When choosing the Miner Vest, you may have to set the Undershirt option to Miner Shirt Short Sleeve -- by default it is set to Miner Shirt Long Sleeve and might be glitchy.

CAUTION: If you use the "Risa Summer Wear Remover" mod together with this mod, naturally the swimwear will not be shown, and the Miner Vest and Miner Shirt Short Sleeve will be nude.

Some screens are attached. Enjoy! :cool:

post-29579-0-45176200-1381555189_thumb.png

post-29579-0-64920500-1381555195_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

Can we please hope for an update when the new Season 8 textures get released?

Likely Season 8 will break some or most of the mods and I will have to work on fixing them, so yes, an update will definitely happen after Season 8 to fix whatever gets broken -- I'll probably add a new feature or two as well, but that may have to wait until I get more free time (namely when university classes are not in session).

I cannot get any of the bigger boobies to work :'-( Whaaaaaaa!

Nude high resolution texture - hairy

Clothing Removal

- Risa summer wear remover

- orion loincloths remover

Costume geometry

- replace deformed female skirt legs

Animation swap mods

- Replace basic female dance with seductive dance

- cute stance replacer (vixen)

Male federation crew NPCs

- most male crew to default-uniformed females

Female Fed crew

- TOS Medical uniform

Female KDF Crew NPCs

- Bikinis

Add nipples for topless female caitians & Ferasans

Cait & Faras Panties remover

- Rem Pant, Vis pussy

Replace Female Stockings

- Small Fishnets

Desktop shortcut

Zoomed out Headshots

- far zoom

Increase Brest Size - doesn't matter, none work

Dynamic Jiggle

- less jiggle

I cannot get any of the bigger boobies to work :'-( Whaaaaaaa! Nude high resolution texture - hairy Clothing Removal - Risa summer wear remover - orion loincloths remover Costume geometry - replace deformed female skirt legs Animation swap mods - Replace basic female dance with seductive dance - cute stance replacer (vixen) Male federation crew NPCs - most male crew to default-uniformed females Female Fed crew - TOS Medical uniform Female KDF Crew NPCs - Bikinis Add nipples for topless female caitians & Ferasans Cait & Faras Panties remover - Rem Pant, Vis pussy Replace Female Stockings - Small Fishnets Desktop shortcut Zoomed out Headshots - far zoom Increase Brest Size - doesn't matter, none work Dynamic Jiggle - less jiggle

This is indeed a bug with the mods, I have it fixed in the new version available in the first post, 2.8.1.