Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

While technically functional (the game runs with the edited files) the only part of this that I'm really interested in, the skirt legs fix, does not appear to do anything at all.  Skirt legs are still deformed, messed up split skirt is still messed up.  I still appreciate the work you put into it; it'll provide something for me to piggyback on and try to fix it myself.  EDIT: which isn't very likely without help, because gibbed's tools haven't been updated for months and I don't have the skills to script a bin<->xml decoder myself.  

Experiencing crashing on Borg involved ground missions now.  I have nude NPC's and breast jiggle installed.

Edit: 

Post server maint, I'm no longer getting the crashes.  It might have been an issue with the game itself and not the nude mod.

While technically functional (the game runs with the edited files) the only part of this that I'm really interested in, the skirt legs fix, does not appear to do anything at all.  Skirt legs are still deformed, messed up split skirt is still messed up.  I still appreciate the work you put into it; it'll provide something for me to piggyback on and try to fix it myself.  EDIT: which isn't very likely without help, because gibbed's tools haven't been updated for months and I don't have the skills to script a bin<->xml decoder myself.  

Hmm, I just tested with a clean install, and the skirt legs fix works on my machine. Try doing a full uninstall/reinstall and see if that fixes the issue.

Clean install, only skirt legs fix installed over STO, using the installer.  Legs still deformed, split skirt still messed up.  Maybe the skirt legs fix is fixing something that I don't have a problem with, not the thing that I want it to fix.  

If you have a functioning xml<->bin converter that works on STO's files that you could upload, I'd be happy to try to do it myself, Password42.  I'd enjoy having it anyway, actually, even if I wasn't able to make the leg fix.  

I'll upload some before/after screens with the skirt legs so I can see if we are on the same page.  

8CZIKxt.jpg

If there's a difference between those before and after shots, I can't see it.  

Note that the ratio of thigh width to depth is about 1.1, whereas in real life it's more like 0.9; and that the skirt is flared out for no reason (it used to hang flat, with the split part overlapping, just like in the TV show).  

Ah, yes, I don't think the fix fixes what you think it fixes. The mod eliminates a seam/gap around the hip area when females are bottomless, and isn't intended to address the geometry of the skirts or legs when clothed. I'm not entirely certain what (or when) skirts were changed by Cryptic, but after I'm done fixing the Neverwinter mods, I'll update the modding tutorial and fix the section on how to edit .bin files which is outdated at the moment.

Alright, I have a question and I would like to know the answer.

Is it possible to have it that you can select specific sets or races you want nudity? Like lets say that I want Orions, Betazoids, Vulcans, and Romulans nude. But others normal?

Alright, I have a question and I would like to know the answer.

Is it possible to have it that you can select specific sets or races you want nudity? Like lets say that I want Orions, Betazoids, Vulcans, and Romulans nude. But others normal?

This would be possible for the NPC mods. You'd need to compile your own PlayerCostume.bin mod, of course. I can provide more instructions if you're interested.

I was wondering if it'd be possible to set up an option to choose which skirts get removed. Just asking because I have a thing for making lots of costumes for my characters, and in order to have full nudity AND still have the outfits that I like using skirts on means going into the game folder and figuring out which files correspond to which skirts, and, well, I use the installer so I don't have to figure out which files go to which mods :D

I was wondering if it'd be possible to set up an option to choose which skirts get removed. Just asking because I have a thing for making lots of costumes for my characters, and in order to have full nudity AND still have the outfits that I like using skirts on means going into the game folder and figuring out which files correspond to which skirts, and, well, I use the installer so I don't have to figure out which files go to which mods :D

Well, I could do this, but it would make the already very long mod list even longer. That is why I have left it up to manually deleting files if you want to keep some skirts. It would indeed be easier to have the installer take care of it, but then the list of checkboxes will just get out of hand... :s

Version 2.11.1 released; see first post per usual.

Note that female Remans may still be wearing panties after removing swimwear in certain circumstances. This is being worked on for next update.

Please report bugs if you find any.

Hey Password42!

The Risa event has me fiddling with the files again, hopefully some of these are useful to you.

First attachment "texture_library" contains female textures to stop the black g-string effect on most races(reman is still messedup), it also contains modded textures to turn all the new female swimsuits into topless bikini bottom only versions. see pic Bikini.jpg

The last file has modded Risa NPC .xml files, some of them were wearing the original swimsuits which are more difficult to mod/disable by themselves. So I swapped in the string bikini versions, added a few extra Trill and my Amazon race girls. Try them out, if they are interesting enough feel free to use them. These all go in the "Missions" folder under "Playercostumeclient".

Good Luck!

texture_library.zip

post-104679-0-55632900-1402710920_thumb.jpg

Missions.zip

Hey, just a thought, but would it be possible to make a bust size between 1.5 and 2? like a 1.66 or 1.8 or 1.75 or maybe and adjustable file like the jiggle adjustment? cause that would be sweet. Or maybe I could make it if I knew what program to use to edit the... um I'm guessing skeleton? or skin model? Feel free to flame or point to obvious post with answer about the program if there is one. - Cheers, bobu

Hey, just a thought, but would it be possible to make a bust size between 1.5 and 2? like a 1.66 or 1.8 or 1.75 or maybe and adjustable file like the jiggle adjustment? cause that would be sweet. Or maybe I could make it if I knew what program to use to edit the... um I'm guessing skeleton? or skin model? Feel free to flame or point to obvious post with answer about the program if there is one. - Cheers, bobu

That is possible. The current tutorial is out of date, but the general work flow involves downloading the mod tools and using them to edit the Scaleinfos.bin. If you're interested, you can PM for more info or wait for the tutorial update that I will post when I have time.

• 4 weeks later...

What ever you do don't install this mod unless you don't mind it being a part of your game for the rest of your life as it is 100% uninstallable.

Have you read the Readme? To quote:

===================================

REMOVAL/UNINSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

===================================

You can uninstall as with any other program from "Programs & Features", or you can run the uninstaller exe found in your Localdata folder (...\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata).

If for some reason this does not work, then to manually remove all mods, delete all FOLDERS in your Localdata folder (...\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata).

Do NOT delete the file "Gameprefs.Pref" there, as it will likely screw up your saved preferences (that should be rather obvious!)

Does every one of those options fail?

after I'm done fixing the Neverwinter mods, I'll update the modding tutorial and fix the section on how to edit .bin files which is outdated at the moment.

Do you still intend to do this?  

Yeah, Cryptic keeps pushing out updates, which in turn keep requiring changes to modding methods. Now that S9.5 is out, there hopefully won't be any major changes that would "break" a tutorial until S10 hits.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, Cryptic keeps pushing out updates, which in turn keep requiring changes to modding methods. Now that S9.5 is out, there hopefully won't be any major changes that would "break" a tutorial until S10 hits.

Me and my big mouth.... now Delta Rising is coming out soon, and that will undoubtedly break things. I'll have to wait until after it is released for any tutorial updates.

Hey, just a question, is there a way to just remove the panties from under skirts?

This can be accomplished by installing only the nude skins and no other mods. Then, all clothing will still be present, but the panties will be removed.

Hey, just a question, is there a way to just remove the panties from under skirts?

This can be accomplished by installing only the nude skins and no other mods. Then, all clothing will still be present, but the panties will be removed.

Thank you! +1

Is 2.11.1 the latest and greatest for the current STO build? I just reinstalled the game and I'm getting a Fatal Error:

"Unable to find default animation for sequencer Sto_Elachi_Drone. You must flag "DefaultSequence" to one(and only one) Sequence)"

Now I've been away for so long, the Elachi Drone that is mentioned is not familiar to me at all. So I'm not sure what I'm looking for to even begin trouble shooting. This ring a bell for anyone?

Edit: Fixed it. At this point I don't think it was the mod so YAY!.