Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

Hi all,

great mod, but how can I get rid of this black thong when using the Risa Outfit Remover on my Fed Klingon?

I believe I have fixed this in version 2.12.1, which is now uploaded and available from the first post.

Also fixed should be the missing legs reported when using some skirts. Please continue to report bugs, as you have been diligently doing. :)

Hi,

I tried it with the new patch 2.12.1 but I found, that the leg's diffuse, specular and normal map is different now.

See: post-94657-0-24090700-1417275310_thumb.png

So I unpacked the original files from texture3.hogg and replaced first the file F_Hips_Klg_01_N.wtex

Result: post-94657-0-68900700-1417275323_thumb.png

Then I replaced also the file F_Hips_Klg_01_D.wtex

Result: post-94657-0-23668800-1417275341_thumb.png

So the specular map is inside the diffuse texture file.

However after unpacking it, the F_Hips_Klg_01_D2.dds has just 1KB and my DDS viewer doesn't show any contents.

I am using the Wtex2DDS.exe.

The normal map however unpacks fine and I can open it using my DDS viewer.

Can someone paste the diffuse DSS file here?

MV

Hello everybody, especially Password42,

Is it possible to put the Orion bikini on a Federation character?  An option for [NPC costume mods] -> [Female Federation crew NPCs] is the [Orion Bikinis], so I'm just wondering if it's possible for the player character as well. 

Thank you :cool:

Is it possible to put the Orion bikini on a Federation character?  An option for [NPC costume mods] -> [Female Federation crew NPCs] is the [Orion Bikinis], so I'm just wondering if it's possible for the player character as well. 

This is theoretically feasible, but it is sadly more difficult for player characters than NPCs. A much easier option is just to use one of the many swimwear bikinis available from the Risa summer event (or Exchange).

This is theoretically feasible, but it is sadly more difficult for player characters than NPCs. A much easier option is just to use one of the many swimwear bikinis available from the Risa summer event (or Exchange).

Awww, pooh.  There's just something appealing with the Orion loincloth where you only see the goods in between the fluttering cloth :blush:

Hey all. Just re-installed STO and of course this was my 1st stop to see what is new with Password's work. Got a bit of a issue. Minor. But I can't ID it at all. I have an idea of what it could be but maybe you'll have seen it before. Note attached pic.

post-1823-0-37192800-1417532222_thumb.jpg

Legs of something is missing. Now I'm not using most of the remover options. Skirts still on, no nude NPCs. I've seen this on this one PC and female Fed NPCs walking around. Just missing lower torso completely.

its easy enough to reinstall the mod, but just wanted to see if anyone has run into this before. just in case there isn't an issue somewhere else.

Hey all. Just re-installed STO and of course this was my 1st stop to see what is new with Password's work. Got a bit of a issue. Minor. But I can't ID it at all. I have an idea of what it could be but maybe you'll have seen it before. Note attached pic.

Legs of something is missing. Now I'm not using most of the remover options. Skirts still on, no nude NPCs. I've seen this on this one PC and female Fed NPCs walking around. Just missing lower torso completely.

its easy enough to reinstall the mod, but just wanted to see if anyone has run into this before. just in case there isn't an issue somewhere else.

I thought I had this fixed in 2.12.1. Are you using the latest version?

not fixed, afaik.  I think it might be a problem with the fishnets & the formal wear, but i don't know for certain.  Club wear also malfunctions.

On a different note, is this mod causing Tides of Ice in Winter Wonderland to keep crashing?  I've tried everything, and the instant I fire on borg snowmen, it crashes the game.  Even happens at stupidly low resolution & display settings.

Haha, Tide of Ice crashing-to-desktop because of the mod had me frustrated for the longest time.  None of the other winter events seem to be affected though, so I've just done my 10-run of Tide of Ice before installing the mod again.  I wonder if it's because the Snorgs (snowman Borgs) secretly have jiggle physics ^_'

I LOVE KILLING NEELIX!  i wish the animations matched the yeti, but it's awesome still.

the winter clothing looks really jacked with the nipple/see-through mod though.  clipping with the skin & stuff.  don't look pretty.

Yes, the 2014 cropped winter jackets are not yet removed by the Cropped Winter Jackets remover, so they will show odd behavior until fixed. To resolve the issue, discontinue using the Cropped Winter Jackets remover mod and/or do not wear any new cropped jackets.

• 4 weeks later...

I am new so sorry if that a stupid question but how does it work? is there a "modding for dummies" guide? And i am playing STO for quite a while now and never saw anyone nude there, andi would assume doing so will lead to a permanent ban, or not?

Of course you would never see anyone else, because the mods are client-side only, and only if you have the relevant mods installed will you observe any nudity.

As for how it works, just download and run the installer executable, or if you'd rather, manually install by following the manual package instructions and copying files over.

• 3 weeks later...

I am new so sorry if that a stupid question but how does it work? is there a "modding for dummies" guide? And i am playing STO for quite a while now and never saw anyone nude there, andi would assume doing so will lead to a permanent ban, or not?

Of course you would never see anyone else, because the mods are client-side only, and only if you have the relevant mods installed will you observe any nudity.

As for how it works, just download and run the installer executable, or if you'd rather, manually install by following the manual package instructions and copying files over.

Okay, installed it now. You mean all those Players running aroudn naked are all using that mod. Wow that s a lot

But i have aProblem with my Diplomatic Bridge officer. its a female Orion and her feet just look weird, unnatural and crippled so she has to wear boots. Can that be changed

Free stuff incoming! See: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9063903

Okay, installed it now. You mean all those Players running aroudn naked are all using that mod. Wow that s a lot

But i have aProblem with my Diplomatic Bridge officer. its a female Orion and her feet just look weird, unnatural and crippled so she has to wear boots. Can that be changed

Yes, that is being fixed in the next update to these mods, which should be released just after the anniversary patch, so I can fix any mods that may break on that patch.

well now.. I'm glad I poked my head in. Been toying with the idea of re-commissioning Team Bridge Bunny for a while now. Guess with the freebies... I has a reason :)

Great post Password, glad to see your are still working on keeping your mod current. Thank you!

Free stuff incoming! See: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9063903

Yes, that is being fixed in the next update to these mods, which should be released just after the anniversary patch, so I can fix any mods that may break on that patch.

Great, i never knew, that this mod was so popular. is there a way to make a non-nude variant that allows my Boffs to wear swimwear or Orion "Bikinis"

Oh and i think i found a small error . THe option "Caitian Tails" doesn´t work for Aenar because they can´t wear the Orion bikini or the visor (they are blind) Adn it doesn´t work for Romulans (at least not the Romulan Bridge officers from the Embassy

and kobali Females still wear black panties. But i guess that willbe fixed after the Anniversary because a nw version for every change in STo would be an insane amount of work just for minor changes.

But so far i really love the mod.

Maybe you could give me some advice too:

I know about the seam on the wais that visible with the mod (thats why i use a Belt on my Chars. But it seems that some o my Boffs also havea seam in the neck. And they even have it if i don´t use the mod but if they wear cropped Uniforms like those mirror universe Uniforms or the cropped jackets. THe skin from the neck down to the waist is brighter than the skin on the Face and legs. Anyway to get rid of that?

Nice to see this is still being worked on, though I have a few questions:

"???" entry, what is that for in the latest installer?

The breast jiggle values, I looked, can't seem to find the presets outside of bins.

And how hard is it to "uninstall" sections manually?

I was looking at making a GUI to do all of this, so things could be turned on/off.

Also, Orion women on Qo'noS who have the sandals on with the nude leg fix, have broken/disjointed feet.  Those not with those on and have actual bare feet, the foot texture doesn't match the leg.  Caitians also have an upper/lower torso lighting issue, the upper is brighter, not sure how to fix that.

GuruSR.

Nice to see this is still being worked on, though I have a few questions:

"???" entry, what is that for in the latest installer?

The breast jiggle values, I looked, can't seem to find the presets outside of bins.

And how hard is it to "uninstall" sections manually?

I was looking at making a GUI to do all of this, so things could be turned on/off.

Also, Orion women on Qo'noS who have the sandals on with the nude leg fix, have broken/disjointed feet.  Those not with those on and have actual bare feet, the foot texture doesn't match the leg.  Caitians also have an upper/lower torso lighting issue, the upper is brighter, not sure how to fix that.

GuruSR.

??? is no longer available as it was a Winter Invasion special (indeed it will be removed in the next update).

Breast jiggle values are described in the instructions, "   The default numbers you see are for the "2. Some" preset. Generally speaking, the Less -> Most progression steadily increases the <MaxDist> values from 0.05 to 0.6. Randark's setting features a lower <DampRate>, 3 to be presise."

To be specific:

1.  <MaxDist>0.05</MaxDist>
  2. <MaxDist>0.1</MaxDist>
  3. <MaxDist>0.15</MaxDist>
  4. <MaxDist>0.3</MaxDist>
  5. <MaxDist>0.6</MaxDist>

To uninstall parts manually, you need to delete files or folders manually. A relatively easy way is to download the Manual install option if you haven't already, and check out which parts correspond to which mods there, and then locate those parts in your localdata folder and delete them.

Of course you can always just run the uninstaller and then reinstall with new options chosen.

Orion sandals remover is indeed broken and is removed for the next update, which should also fix the issues today's patch has introduced (as predicted).