Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

What happend to the romulan costumes? Can we stil change them to Nude or Bikini? because those are ugly. thanks

Many Romulan costumes can be removed and made nude, and the Miner outfits can still be turned into Risa Swimwear; nothing has changed on these fronts recently other than bugfixes.

For use reason when I install the mod it causes the game to crash when in the cryptic boot screen if I start it from the launcher that was provided with the mod. However if I start from the normal STO launcher it runs but without any affect of the mod. Help I'm new to modding

so i installed the mod and it works great on everything but the winter jackets. even when i tried re-installing the entire game it still had them messed up even without the mod installed. im not sure what had happened but if you could possibly help it would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, i'm back after 9 months layoff .... for the season 10 release my launcher crashed .... so I loaded my favorite mods to see if they were the cause of the problem ..... my favorites were not he cause of the crashes ... my favorites are   high-resolution textures with topless black panties, .. orion loincloths remover, ..small fishnets, ... increase breast size 1.5x, ... and Randark's jiggle.    These favorites do not crash the loader ..........I hope this helps in identifying what is crashing the launcher ......  Lina..

Update ... as i was doing space missions all the weapons fired at one point in space nomatter where i was or what i was targeting ... when i uninstalled the mod normal firing procedures renewed ....... don't understand what is causing it i had limited stuff installed ...... Lina

Get log in error when i have the mods active have not figured out what causes this but still i hope for the next version of this mod. It is awesome. And i like my Ladys "hot". Cant see why thats an issue!?

I haven't even been able to log on to check out what the problems are, the servers have been behaving so poorly :( .

Is it possible to add an option that allows Orion Bikinis or Bikinis in general (which are currently only available as off-Duty on Risa) for Female Characters and Bridge officers of the Federation and Romulans. I know thats not nude but would be really cool

BTW the launcher is crashing if i use the mod. Just installed it and the launcher stopped working

Get log in error when i have the mods active have not figured out what causes this but still i hope for the next version of this mod. It is awesome. And i like my Ladys "hot". Cant see why thats an issue!?

I haven't even been able to log on to check out what the problems are, the servers have been behaving so poorly :( .

Bwahahahaaaa Jeah!  You got that right! Every fucking tme it gets worse with them. Time for a new Serverhub.

Bwahahahaaaa Jeah!  You got that right! Every fucking tme it gets worse with them. Time for a new Serverhub.

yeah three 3.5 hour maintenance emergency in a row  ....  people are going nuts in the forums  .. might have to go back to swtors if this keeps up getting alittle frustrated .....

been trying to use the mod tools and make my own scale changes but file won't repack into scaleinfos.bin

This will be fixed in the upcoming update (along with several other issues).

I am excited beyond belief.  I've been running without this mod since delta recruit dropped, and i had to uninstall to get one of the single player missions working.

been trying to use the mod tools and make my own scale changes but file won't repack into scaleinfos.bin

This will be fixed in the upcoming update (along with several other issues).

Thank god, I was beginning to think  no mod update was coming ....  I am using the bare minimum .... enhanced textures with black panties, loincloth remover, and the launcher(which doesn't work but doesn't mess anything up and i have access to the files easier.) Seems like the bouncing breast, and enlargements effect game play...

New update is now in the wild, go hunt for it at the first post. The major new feature is a "Safe Install" option for occasions in the future where mods may break, but for now I believe all crashing issues to be fixed and the mods restored to functionality - please file bug reports here if this is not the case.

After all, remember:

"The only good bug is a dead bug." 

- Lt VanDerveer

New update is now in the wild, go hunt for it at the first post. The major new feature is a "Safe Install" option for occasions in the future where mods may break, but for now I believe all crashing issues to be fixed and the mods restored to functionality - please file bug reports here if this is not the case.

After all, remember:

"The only good bug is a dead bug." 

- Lt VanDerveer

I picked loincloth remover and belts remover ..but it took off the bra and i can't figure out how to put them back on .. seems like the nude textures is overriding the options.

Thanky Much for your continued support/work on this mod

yes i love this mod and yes i will continue to support it  ... have you looked at the breast enlargements and the movements of the breasts?  I can't use them because the pilot (character)is part of the ship and if the breasts move the ship will move and if the breasts are larger than normal the ship is not acting right  .. the result is firing at a single location no matter where the enemy ships are.  please investigate this .... Lina.

Thanky Much for your continued support/work on this mod

yes i love this mod and yes i will continue to support it  ... have you looked at the breast enlargements and the movements of the breasts?  I can't use them because the pilot (character)is part of the ship and if the breasts move the ship will move and if the breasts are larger than normal the ship is not acting right  .. the result is firing at a single location no matter where the enemy ships are.  please investigate this .... Lina.

Have you updated to the most recent version? This should have been fixed.