Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

I was thinking, could you do a scaled body texture for Cardassian Females? Spots for Trills, and other species specific features?

That's beyond my ability, sorry. Cryptic has just added new textures for Reman females, though, which will probably show up in an upcoming patch.

• 1 month later...

The federation outfits seem to get a little break at the waist. Would you please look into that?

Are you using the "Replace deformed skirt legs with full legs" mod? Using this fix will help alleviate certain "seam" issues like the one you may be experiencing.

• 2 weeks later...

The federation outfits seem to get a little break at the waist. Would you please look into that?

Are you using the "Replace deformed skirt legs with full legs" mod? Using this fix will help alleviate certain "seam" issues like the one you may be experiencing.

Thank you that worked.

Now the only problem is, the installer seems to have replaced the TOS mirror and the ENT mirror tops too.

Is there anyway to remove the TOS one, but keep the ENT mirror top on?

Now the only problem is, the installer seems to have replaced the TOS mirror and the ENT mirror tops too.

Those should each be separate options; are you sure you selected the options under Clothing Removal Mods and CostumeGeometry Mods as you intended? The list of mods has gotten rather long as I released updates; you should uninstall & reinstall and make extra certain all the options are as you want them.

Those should each be separate options; are you sure you selected the options under Clothing Removal Mods and CostumeGeometry Mods as you intended? The list of mods has gotten rather long as I released updates; you should uninstall & reinstall and make extra certain all the options are as you want them.

Thank you, that helped!

Attention mod users:

Two items of business today:

1) There is a free stuff giveaway similar to the Summer Event giveaway starting soon: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1085491

Be sure to log on and claim your free stuff!

2) It is likely that the upcoming "Season 8.5" patch scheduled to be released on Jan. 30 will break at least one of these mods, resulting in the game client crashing when it tries to load that mod.

Should this indeed happen, to fix the crashing please navigate to your:

..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin 

folder and (re)move all of its contents. This should fix the crashing issue by removing the problematic mod(s).

If the patch does, in fact, break things, I'll have an update to fix the issue(s) shortly after the patch goes live.

Looks like the ARC giveaway (Khan's outfit from WOK) messes with it, as well. Tried to use it with your current version on and I ended up with an invisible torso until I uninstalled it.

Hmm, well, my scheduled mod recompile for the Season 8.5 update may fix those issues.

So I recently decided to try their ARC software to get the Khan Outfit, works great BTW, however my char has no skin neck down  :-/ . this happens on men and women. any chance we could see this added to the next release? also any chance of getting the summer-wear or whatever to allow guys to have shirts, etc off as well. I'm not talking swinging package here, just like the dancers from Risa?

post-12848-0-52516300-1390887505_thumb.jpg

post-12848-0-33998900-1390890186_thumb.jpg

So I recently decided to try their ARC software to get the Khan Outfit, works great BTW, however my char has no skin neck down  :-/ . this happens on men and women. any chance we could see this added to the next release? also any chance of getting the summer-wear or whatever to allow guys to have shirts, etc off as well. I'm not talking swinging package here, just like the dancers from Risa?

See above for the missing torso issue. The removal of male Risa summer wear shirts is quite possible.

Attention mod users:

Two items of business today:

1) There is a free stuff giveaway similar to the Summer Event giveaway starting soon: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1085491

Be sure to log on and claim your free stuff!

2) It is likely that the upcoming "Season 8.5" patch scheduled to be released on Jan. 30 will break at least one of these mods, resulting in the game client crashing when it tries to load that mod.

Should this indeed happen, to fix the crashing please navigate to your:

..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin 
folder and (re)move all of its contents. This should fix the crashing issue by removing the problematic mod(s).

If the patch does, in fact, break things, I'll have an update to fix the issue(s) shortly after the patch goes live.

Good heads up. I just reinstalled and have been out of the loop for a long time. At least with 8.5 right around the corner I seemed to have timed it right. Now to figure out this ARC crap.

Still no skin/missing torso on the Khan outfit FYI same as my above post. Oddly I can see other people's skin when they have the outfit on,  just not my own.  :dodgy:

Try re-making your outfit in the tailor after a clean uninstall of all your mods, then exit out and reinstall your mod choices and see if the issue still persists.