On 7/31/2019 at 6:03 AM, Goddess_moka said:

okay so i see a big problem. SUM does not show a StorageUtil or skyrim mic section and as well says that it does not detect POP at all.

Make sure you are using the latest version of SUM, i.e. SUM 1.30.

1. Go to SUM MCM 'Select Actor' page and choose your PC. (Actor No. 1)

1.jpg

2. Next go to StorageUtil page.

3. There under 'StorageUtil Lists' display the 'INT List'.

4. Either select and click on 'xpopConfigBusy' from the list that appears bellow OR type it into 'INT Value Name'. 

5. To the right of that value in 'Change INT Value' change that to 0. 

2.jpg

1 hour ago, worik said:

That would be very nice! ...err wait. :classic_blush:

I meant, that would be a very good integration with another mod for the lawful punishment of unruly individuals.

But how, tho? 
Does that mod have some sort of mod events or special case scenarios? 

Last time I tried that mod, it seemed like it was self activated. You get too close to some NPC and he gets slap happy. :classic_happy:

2 hours ago, Inte said:

Last time I tried that mod, it seemed like it was self activated. You get too close to some NPC and he gets slap happy.

I think that was actually a SLS feature...

StA extended that, and eventually replaced it, so you can get that behaviour from "bump spanks".

But StA is mainly about spanking during sex - PC says things, has a button to react - suffers consequences, becomes a masochist, gets visual spank effects.

You might like it. SLS + StA + SexLab Approach + HH extended is a good combo for all that - and with SLAX you can set all the armor keywords with no effort.

I don't know about others, but what I want is for PoP to update the StA spanky-state - so PoP wouldn't trigger any "spanking" code in StA itself, you'd just make your spanking contribute to its masochism state and a float that controls the sweetly glowing red bottom.

StA tracks a count of spanks received, and decays it to determine your masochism status and update your masochism addiction.

TBH I don't know if it's practical to modify from outside, but I'd guess it's just some StorageUtil updates and a call to refresh the visuals.

There's also an effect it has where you can lose DF will from spanks, configured in its MCM as slaps per will point. If you could read that MCM value and then approximate something in terms of modifying the DF global willpower using it based on what Spank animation plays and how long it runs, and I'd be happy. Or you could count the actual spanks in each animation and apply correctly - though that sounds like a tedious chore.

You could probably wire PoP imprisonment into DF global willpower more pervasively than that, but exactly how to best go about it is an entirely different (and quite interesting) topic.

Having PoP able to damage willpower would be very nice. It seems a perfect side-effect for PoP.

Some kind of lingering willpower-damaging effect would be good too (takes some days to fade).

Just needs more mods that use the willpower for things :) 

Even immersive stuff like after a stint in prison, you see a guard and you have a chance to lose a willpower point out of fear.

Talking to them, a higher chance, etc.

I could probably make SLD do it with a bit of fiddling about, as it tracks "beatings" now, and I've been meaning to add willpower updates as an event for ages ... but I should probably focus on other things.

O.k I am mod stupid, I know this so I am asking for advice. I LOVE this mod, but I am not sure how to set up a few things.  Like I get skull fuck non stop lol hubby thinks its funny but I like a little variety, I see areas to add tags but not sure how that works.  I know I am a dumb cum slut.  I need directions lol    ohhhh and it would be great to add bite some where heehee then get more punished for it. just a thought 

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I think that was actually a SLS feature...

StA extended that, and eventually replaced it, so you can get that behaviour from "bump spanks".

But StA is mainly about spanking during sex - PC says things, has a button to react - suffers consequences, becomes a masochist, gets visual spank effects.

You might like it. SLS + StA + SexLab Approach + HH extended is a good combo for all that - and with SLAX you can set all the armor keywords with no effort.

I don't know about others, but what I want is for PoP to update the StA spanky-state - so PoP wouldn't trigger any "spanking" code in StA itself, you'd just make your spanking contribute to its masochism state and a float that controls the sweetly glowing red bottom.

StA tracks a count of spanks received, and decays it to determine your masochism status and update your masochism addiction.

TBH I don't know if it's practical to modify from outside, but I'd guess it's just some StorageUtil updates and a call to refresh the visuals.

There's also an effect it has where you can lose DF will from spanks, configured in its MCM as slaps per will point. If you could read that MCM value and then approximate something in terms of modifying the DF global willpower using it based on what Spank animation plays and how long it runs, and I'd be happy. Or you could count the actual spanks in each animation and apply correctly - though that sounds like a tedious chore.

You could probably wire PoP imprisonment into DF global willpower more pervasively than that, but exactly how to best go about it is an entirely different (and quite interesting) topic.

Having PoP able to damage willpower would be very nice. It seems a perfect side-effect for PoP.

Some kind of lingering willpower-damaging effect would be good too (takes some days to fade).

Just needs more mods that use the willpower for things :) 

Even immersive stuff like after a stint in prison, you see a guard and you have a chance to lose a willpower point out of fear.

Talking to them, a higher chance, etc.

I could probably make SLD do it with a bit of fiddling about, as it tracks "beatings" now, and I've been meaning to add willpower updates as an event for ages ... but I should probably focus on other things.

I so love the help you provide, though sometimes I do get lost in the advice. You used a lot of abbreviations (StA SLS HH and so on) I think I know the Mods, but am not entirely sure. So is it possible you could like list the Full Mod Name  or even better maybe links to these suggested Mods. So I can look them up read them and work out if I want to get them as well, combinations are great especially when guided towards Mods that work well together.

1 hour ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

So is it possible you could like list the Full Mod Name

StA = Spank that Ass

HH = Horrible Harrassment (Expansion)

DF = Devious Followers

SLD = SexLab Disparity

SLS = SexLab Survival

PoP = Prison Overhaul (Patched)

SLAX = SexLab Aroused Ex

+ SexLab Approach Redux

30 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

StA = Spank that Ass

HH = Horrible Harrassment (Expansion)

DF = Devious Followers

SLD = SexLab Disparity

SLS = SexLab Survival

PoP = Prison Overhaul (Patched)

SLAX = SexLab Aroused Ex

+ SexLab Approach Redux

Thank you very much, I use StA it is fun (gotta admit I giggle hysterically and deliberately run into everything lol) 
I also use SL Adventures and Hormones with Disparity. Plus PoP.
Is Sexlab Approach an addition to Aroused? I have aroused.
In your opinion would HH and SLS be overkill or possible clashes with what I currently use?

1 hour ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Is Sexlab Approach an addition to Aroused?

No. It's a mod from the author of Horrible Harrassment Expansion - it makes sleazy guys come up to you and try to pressure you into sex, but you can just brush them off (or can you?)

Some men will try to help you, others are scum, but if your character is attractive, she will get attention. It's a good idea, and a way better system than just some other rape mod.

Horrible Harrassment Expansion handles rapes, well, with ways to resist, and some good animations. Alas, it doesn't respect dhlp-Suspend, and that's a problem. It can lock your sex mods up unless you perform various resets to clear it. I modified my DF to work around the problems, and alert me to stuck scenes.

SL Approach would be great, but it's in badly translated English, and that considerably undermines a lot of what it's trying to do, as it relies heavily on dialogue.

I like the idea of it, but the failed translation undermines is significantly, alas.

Possibly, the native language version (Korean?) is much better? I don't speak or read that, so it's no use to me.

SLS has some minimal support for SL Approach and HH, and I don't find them overkill together at all. Works quite well. You will want to avoid too many other rape mode with that setup though. Disable DCL and SLAdventures for example. I keep my SLD rapes a (small) possibility - it provides my proximity rapes, while with HH you usually have to bump into somebody, and be dressed up sexy, and SL Approach will only trigger rapes if you upset people sufficiently.

On 7/30/2018 at 8:01 PM, bomba8206 said:

I just started a new game with Live Another Life and during the start up sequence Prison Overhaul Patched applies the Devious Integration device hider (xx040F0C) to the player's inventory. This is causing the left-hand dagger to remain invisible when sheathed. Some troubleshooting confirmed POP was responsible for adding the device hider as it is not added when POP is not in the load order. Also, this was also not the case in the 0.33 version of Prison Overhaul.

So far I have rerun the Dual Sheath Redux patcher and FNIS several times, re-installed the XPMSE skeleton, and everything is updated with the most recent versions but the invisible dagger persists. However, the dagger is visible when drawn and the animation plays correctly. It seems that the device hider uses the same armor slot as left handed daggers (but not left-handed swords as they are both visible). I also tried to change the device hider slot via the Devious Devices MCM but that did not work.

The device hider cannot be removed from the player's inventory via player.removeallitems or with the targeted command player.removeitem xx040F0C 1. However, with the targeted removal command the console confirms item removal but it is somehow still in the player's inventory as seen with player.showinventory.

Is there any way to remove xx040F0C from the player's inventory that does not mess with POP? Or is there another way to assign the left dagger to a different armor slot?

I was kinda tire of trying to find an answer to this problem so this is what I did. I have a mod that treats clothing items as cover for the sun. Kinda hard to play as a lusty vamp when you can't put a hood on and go outdoors.

Firstly,  not POP, Mine was saying it was ZAZ 8.0. false.  The real mod is DDi  and it as far as I can tell is for a quest that does not exist so I used TESVEdit to just delete the XX040F0C (padded bra as a head item)  line completely, played for several hours with no problems as of yet.  If you do this, be prepared for problems and always backup where posible etc....

I will post anything that does happen, but I am not expecting anything. If anyone knows what it is used for and a legit reason why not to delete it, please say as my research turned up nothing.

1 hour ago, worik said:

? You want to change WHAT against WHAT? Could you be a bit more specific about what you intend to do? Do you have an example?

I mean there is just pillory and x cross device around my skyrim world i was wonder if i could change these to another zaz devices.

7 minutes ago, jack75 said:

I mean there is just pillory and x cross device around my skyrim world i was wonder if i could change these to another zaz devices.

Ah, I see! :classic_happy:

I am afraid, that this depends on Inte. I assume, it would not suffice to replace the furniture, but Inte would also need to switch the associated activities.

But mind you that there is also the wheel :classic_ohmy::classic_ph34r:

Spoiler

POP.jpg.96d995811cbafbe57bc1e45ee28e3402.jpg

and ... a cage! :scream:

15 minutes ago, worik said:

Ah, I see! :classic_happy:

I am afraid, that this depends on Inte. I assume, it would not suffice to replace the furniture, but Inte would also need to switch the associated activities.

But mind you that there is also the wheel :classic_ohmy::classic_ph34r:

Hide contents

POP.jpg.96d995811cbafbe57bc1e45ee28e3402.jpg

and ... a cage! :scream:

You right, but they get boring. ?

And im sure you can change devices becuse i saw it in screenshots.

Played the original and liked it, this one looks really promising. But all my NSFW mods are installed on SSE now... it's been a few years, I really wish it would be ported. 
To be honest? SSE crashes from SL mods a lot less than LE ever did. 
Good job though, someone @ me if it gets converted 

On 7/31/2019 at 1:11 AM, Inte said:

As @DoctorFateMX already posted take a look here, 

Doesn't seem to be working for me, that or I'm doing something wrong. Just to be clear though in example 5:"load the save from 4", do I set the value to 4 after saving then load my save or, do I load my save then set it to 4?