Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

I installed this Mod and the creature pack RC10. I am on SL 1.6 and under FNIS I uninstalled and reinstalled creatures. Under SL I re-registered animations. Still no new creatures show up under the SL creatures menu. Some creatures still animate. Chaurus hunter. Many do not, minotaur. Is there any reason why the new creatures are not registering?

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently working on that.

Did you make the nude models for boar/deer and the rest of those animations? Cause I sure didnt and I dont know who else would have.

Cause Id need those meshes and ask Lordescobar to put it into SLNC.

Adding the animations before that would be a bit pointless...

Ya, they're part of the latest BDIC to go up. I can give you the nifs directly if that's helpful.

Ummm... arent Boar and Deer base game/DLC critters? Cant check right now.

Mixing base game and expansions up will get people confused Im sure. And leave those who dont use IC for whatever reason out in the rain.

@Dentarr, yep, they are vanilla creatures and yep, it's likely to be confusing. Same with the skeleton bone boners--somebody was just suggesting that the other day and I think I forgot to mention they're in BDIC.

If you want them for MNC I'm more than happy to hand them over and remove them from BDIC--I  didn't have a better place to put them. Let me know if you want me to extract just the vanilla creatures in some way.

@NismoMan, the whole creature stack isn't upgraded to 1.60 yet, and I have a SL hack that will get in your way if you upgrade. Best to wait a bit longer.

@Dentarr, yep, they are vanilla creatures and yep, it's likely to be confusing. Same with the skeleton bone boners--somebody was just suggesting that the other day and I think I forgot to mention they're in BDIC.

If you want them for MNC I'm more than happy to hand them over and remove them from BDIC--I  didn't have a better place to put them. Let me know if you want me to extract just the vanilla creatures in some way.

@NismoMan, the whole creature stack isn't upgraded to 1.60 yet, and I have a SL hack that will get in your way if you upgrade. Best to wait a bit longer.

Yo! Thanks for the update man, soo.. erm.. BDIC 1.4 should work with SL1.6 now? the description on the front page wasn't that clear tbh.

Yo! Thanks for the update man, soo.. erm.. BDIC 1.4 should work with SL1.6 now? the description on the front page wasn't that clear tbh.

LOL, you're trolling me, right? What part of

• SexLab Framework 1.59c << Other versions will not work

Didn't you understand?

But the real answer is a little more complicated. 1.60 will work, but you won't get all the creature animations. A few SIC creatures won't animate and some people are reporting that the recently-added vanilla creatures aren't animating either. You may think that getting all the new human animations is worth it.

Re that dragon priest animation, does anyone know who did it and where we can get it? We absolutely have to have it, not only for the dragon priests themselves but for the SIC creatures that use that skeleton.

LOL, you're trolling me, right? What part of

• SexLab Framework 1.59c << Other versions will not work

Didn't you understand?

But the real answer is a little more complicated. 1.60 will work, but you won't get all the creature animations. A few SIC creatures won't animate and some people are reporting that the recently-added vanilla creatures aren't animating either. You may think that getting all the new human animations is worth it.

Re that dragon priest animation, does anyone know who did it and where we can get it? We absolutely have to have it, not only for the dragon priests themselves but for the SIC creatures that use that skeleton.

lol, Sorry if I seemed like trolling, I actually did read that bit, it's just that your opening paragraph did mention SL 1.6, you removing the patch and a work around on how to get some animations to work, that's what got me confused a bit :)

Regardless, my PC like her creatures to be healthy and "active", lol, I guess I'll just be waiting a bit longer then.

Finally gave this mod a shot since I'm rebuilding my mod setup in preparation of a new playthrough and just wanted to say great job.  Especially now that animations are coming out for so many previously untouched races it will make immersive creatures much more fun to play with while running mods like defeat.

I am running 1.60 with the patch posted in the MNC thread, and it seems to work just fine.

A slight heads up just as a housekeeping suggestion, a bunch of the mesh folders in the mod contain shortcut links still pointing to your texture folder, and the source file for your sslCreatureAnimationDefaults hack is still present in the scripts source folder and would over-write the version installed by SL.  Nothing that actually causes any issues but may confuse some users as to why the mod is trying to overwrite a SL file.

I know this is somewhat off the topic from your mod but I have been asking around and can't get an answer. I have Immersive Creatures along with SIC, everything is great except I am trying to get all the giants I encounter fully nude from this (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/). I have added the meshes and such, disabled the frost and brute giants from the MCM IC menu, but every giant I encounter is a clothed giant berserker. I added the meshes and such correctly by renaming for the weight. Any help or suggestions? I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks. 

@Nismo, look at the OP. It's been up a while.

@Reborn, err, dunno. Probably the easiest thing to do is sort through the files in the meshes directory and replace every giant nif with one of the nude giant nifs. The SIC meshes are all under a "_00" directory. That might get you what you want with the least trouble. Enable all the giants in the SIC menu.

Otherwise fire up the creation kit and create actual giant NPC's and put them in the leveled lists. That's way harder.

Oh, and I think those things have a new skeleton, so you have to replace the giant skeleton, wherever it is, with the nude giant one. I think SIC does not supply its own, so you want the vanilla giant skeleton.

New mod up: Bad Dog's Orc Schlong. I think the troll schlong in MNC is a work of genius, and I've been wanting to put it on orcs ever since I saw it. So this is what I did instead of all the things I've promised people.

And by the way, if anybody understand specular maps or knows a good tutorial on them (for skin) I'd love to see it. The only way I could get this to look right was to turn specularity off altogether. But that means the shaft isn't shiny and it might look good a /little/ shiny.

• 2 weeks later...

Plague, you should be good to go. is it only the draugr? Have you re-registered mods in Creature Framework? You have SL creatures enabled? Post a log if all that is true.

I'm having the same issue as Plaguetard. The draugr from immersive creatures don't seem to be stripping.

From my papyrus log:

[10/11/2015 - 05:05:36PM] [CF][Framework] Sending SexLabSceneStart event for ["draugr" [Actor < (FF001457)>]]
[10/11/2015 - 05:05:36PM] [CF][Creature] ["draugr" [Actor < (FF001457)>]] aroused
[10/11/2015 - 05:05:36PM] [CF][Creature] Not doing anything on ["draugr" [Actor < (FF001457)>]]; slot restrictions have equipped items