Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

• 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, zanzam said:

when I use irresistable attrative spell on the creatures, it says they are a creature type that currently not supported.

Did I miss anything?

thanks

Tha spell makes me irresistable curious. Which mod adds the spell?

What kind of creatures you used the spell on? You know what mod added them?

Do you have More Nasty Critters?

The "irresistable" spell comes from Matchmaker. The message comes from SL saying the creature isn't recognized, so SL doesn't know how to animate it. Either SL itself, Creature Framework, or MNC (forget which) is supposed to register the creatures with SL.

Yes I have More Nasty Citters installed,

Does you mod come with new animation? I checked SL, but didn't find any new animation.

I also checked SLAL, but I also didn't find any new animation.

Reset your animations in SexLab to get the new creature animations. 

I was wondering maybe I did something wrong with this step? cause I have no ideal how to reset animation in Sexlab.

I tried register all animation in SLAL but still the spell doesn't affect the newly added creatures

• 1 month later...

SO I still can't figure this out. But the mod seems okay, then I ctd near chaurus of any variety, or locations they can span even. I have tried disabling the additional spawn option so that's not the issue. I can't even use the summon spell for any of them, as the game freezes, then crashes immediately as the spell is cast... before the thing even appears.

So far it seems to be the only ctd error for me, and I've given up trying on my on. Can someone please help? Any real suggestion would be great thanks!

On 11/14/2021 at 8:52 AM, MrSuspiciousX said:

SO I still can't figure this out. But the mod seems okay, then I ctd near chaurus of any variety, or locations they can span even. I have tried disabling the additional spawn option so that's not the issue. I can't even use the summon spell for any of them, as the game freezes, then crashes immediately as the spell is cast... before the thing even appears.

So far it seems to be the only ctd error for me, and I've given up trying on my on. Can someone please help? Any real suggestion would be great thanks!

Checked again and it's definitely only the chaurus and their spawnable areas

Edited by MrSuspiciousX
  • 2 months later...

I don't know why, but the textures for the creatures' equipment appear to be nonexistant, as well as the textures for the bull from SIC. Except for the base wolf, which has no equipment until arousal. Are there any suggestions or advice you can give? Did I miss something during installation? Is it an oversight? It's really bothersome. Please, please, please. I know this mod is old, but I need help.

On 2/2/2022 at 2:16 AM, 1337DragonWolf said:

I don't know why, but the textures for the creatures' equipment appear to be nonexistant, as well as the textures for the bull from SIC. Except for the base wolf, which has no equipment until arousal. Are there any suggestions or advice you can give? Did I miss something during installation? Is it an oversight? It's really bothersome. Please, please, please. I know this mod is old, but I need help.

I'm still having an issue with this, and it seems people from SE are having the same issue, and they're not being addressed or acknowledged.

Cuz I'm basically overwhelmed by this mod. Too many dicks, too many creatures, the underlying layers are too squirrelly. (At least on SE. LE they're at least predictable.)

I suppose I should take it down but I thought the LE version was working fine.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...