Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

Version 1.1 is up. This makes the new MNC troll animations available and puts junk on durzog and boars. Also there are wolf pups.

Lordescobar666 just released a standalone SNC update merging your patch with his mod, should we download that too?

I have no idea what patch he merged with his update, since MNC came shortly afterwards.. and now your update says you're removing "the patch" for MNC... I assume that's the same patch that Lordescobar666 merged??

My head hurts... I see skeevers... >.<

ps. Great job with the pack man, seriously, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

a question plz .

did the Fox got the same skeleton as the dog/wolf ?

cause i kinda find it ugly to see a : giant fox , fucking the hero .

so i was wondering if he got a unique skeleton , and if yes , can it be used for make unique animation for the fox only ?

Hmm skeever trouble no gear! which is strange because v.1 worked a treat v1.1 no gear, tried moving around load order several times to no avail but I did one time notice the under carriage appeared for a split second then vanished it was as though something unequipped it again shame in v.1 I did not realise skeevers were in until 1 took on Lydia er yeah gob-smacked :o anyways the animations work ok though but no gear!

Well back to head scratching....

when in says in the installation instructions that I need both immersive creature files do you mean the main file and then the translation to English file as well? apologies if I'm being rather stupid (I'm also guessing that this is for immersive creatures by lifestorock on nexus) 

I'm having the issue reported here:

Here's what I see, and thanks, BTW, for reporting this in a useful way.

SLNC and BDIC both catch the SexLabAnimationStart event.

BDIC starts checking for armor that needs to be unequipped. But this is papyrus, so while it's checking other things are happening in parallel.

One of those things is that CF catches the SexLabAnimationStart event (or it might have caught it sooner, but got interrupted by the other things).

At some later time, CF tries to respond to an ArousedSettingChanged event, but this is a type of ActiveMagicEffect and there is (guessing) no object for the ActiveMagicEffect to be applied to.

CF never equips the aroused armor, perhaps because of the above error.

So, WAG: BIDC is mucking with the armor at the same time that CF is doing its thing. Mucking with armor is known to cancel active magic effects (I think). BDIC mucking with the armor cancels CF's effect, interfering with CF's ability to equip the aroused armor. But it only happens if BDIC gets in first, so the problem will only appear on some machines.

I'm going to try putting in an arbitrary delay before BDIC starts checking armor. That may give CF a chance to do its thing before BDIC gets in there. If it seems okay on my machine I'll put it out there and people can report whether there's any change on theirs. 

Dentarr, this is another side effect of BDIC having to play with armor at all. Ideally all that would be pushed down to CF and the race condition goes away. Also/alternatively, if you raise events I can catch AFTER you're done with your manipulations, we'll have consistent behavior on all machines.

Initially, when the sexlab animation queues, the creatures strip and their junk appears, then they go back to their non-nude mesh and the animation begins, sans junk.

Now I've tried different load orders and what not, but I'm still getting the same result.

So, I'm guessing my machine is one of the unlucky ones.

I was wondering if I could manually replace the nude meshes, just like with MNC, into the appropriate directory, or will CF still end up replacing that with the non-nude mesh?

Suggestions?

Cheers... 

I'm having the issue reported here:

Initially, when the sexlab animation queues, the creatures strip and their junk appears, then they go back to their non-nude mesh and the animation begins, sans junk.

Now I've tried different load orders and what not, but I'm still getting the same result.

So, I'm guessing my machine is one of the unlucky ones.

I was wondering if I could manually replace the nude meshes, just like with MNC, into the appropriate directory, or will CF still end up replacing that with the non-nude mesh?

Suggestions?

Cheers... 

did you try the suggestion in the first post?

Run the "Reset Mods" option in Creature Framework if the new creatures aren't being equipped with junk.

Although it is really called "re-register all mods", at least in the newest version. After hitting that and exiting out of the menus it takes about.. 30 secons to a minute for Creature Framework to re-add all the mods. You don't seem to get a message when it finishes.. but be patient and don't just hit the "re-register" thing and then exiting out and immediately try to play with some animal. Give it at least a minute first! ^.^

Hope that helps, although your problem may be different. But you didn't say you tried the re-register/reset thingie, so i thought i'd sugget it!

Errr... DG or DB file? Because I can't immediately find a Dawnguard addon to SiC (the main file is automatically Skyrim + Dawnguard), just a Dragonborn addon, DLC 2.

Also will it matter if I'm using the Revenge of the Enemies patch for SiC?

@bob, I mean both the main SIC file and the SIC DG file. My mod requires both.

on the nexus page for skyrim immersive creatures there's only two files the main file ( skyrim immersive creatures V6_5_2a NMM BAIN) and the miscellaneous file ( skyrim immersive creatures_ENGLISH_txt )

Errr... DG or DB file? Because I can't immediately find a Dawnguard addon to SiC (the main file is automatically Skyrim + Dawnguard), just a Dragonborn addon, DLC 2.

on the nexus page for skyrim immersive creatures there's only two files the main file ( skyrim immersive creatures V6_5_2a NMM BAIN) and the miscellaneous file ( skyrim immersive creatures_ENGLISH_txt )

Assuming you are using a Mod Manager of some kind... 

Download "Skyrim Immersive Creatures v6_5_2a NMM BAIN" and then run the Installer.

You will now get an installer window thingie open.

First you see the "Introduction". There is nothing for you to do in this window so... Click "Next".

Now you see "Mod Files". Click the checkboxes that say "Main (Skyrim + Dawnguard)" AND "DLC2 (Dragonborn)"

Possibly you must click the SkyRe fix or Revenge of Enemy patch if you use those mods.

Click "Next" again.

Now you are on the page that says "Thanks". Click "Install" at the bottom.

Ta da! It's done!

Prerequisites

• Skyrim Immersive Creatures, both files. So you need Dawnguard and Dragonborn both, and no bitching about it, just pay up to Bethesda. How many hours of pleasure have they given you?

In the Original post Bad Dog says you need both Dawnguard and Dragonborn. But yes... the "Main" mod/esp comes already with Dawnguard addon.. so you just need to additionally click "DLC2 (Dragonborn)" in the Skyrim Immersive Creatures installer.

<p>

on the nexus page for skyrim immersive creatures there's only two files the main file ( skyrim immersive creatures V6_5_2a NMM BAIN) and the miscellaneous file ( skyrim immersive creatures_ENGLISH_txt )

Assuming you are using a Mod Manager of some kind...

Download "Skyrim Immersive Creatures v6_5_2a NMM BAIN" and then run the Installer.

You will now get an installer window thingie open.

First you see the "Introduction". There is nothing for you to do in this window so... Click "Next".

Now you see "Mod Files". Click the checkboxes that say "Main (Skyrim + Dawnguard)" AND "DLC2 (Dragonborn)"

Possibly you must click the SkyRe fix or Revenge of Enemy patch if you use those mods.

Click "Next" again.

Now you are on the page that says "Thanks". Click "Install" at the bottom.

Ta da! It's done!

Prerequisites

• Skyrim Immersive Creatures, both files. So you need Dawnguard and Dragonborn both, and no bitching about it, just pay up to Bethesda. How many hours of pleasure have they given you?

In the Original post Bad Dog says you need both Dawnguard and Dragonborn. But yes... the "Main" mod/esp comes already with Dawnguard addon.. so you just need to additionally click "DLC2 (Dragonborn)" in the Skyrim Immersive Creatures installer.

Oh ok ive already done that a few days ago i look forward to installing and playing this mod

did you try the suggestion in the first post?

Run the "Reset Mods" option in Creature Framework if the new creatures aren't being equipped with junk.

Although it is really called "re-register all mods", at least in the newest version. After hitting that and exiting out of the menus it takes about.. 30 secons to a minute for Creature Framework to re-add all the mods. You don't seem to get a message when it finishes.. but be patient and don't just hit the "re-register" thing and then exiting out and immediately try to play with some animal. Give it at least a minute first! ^.^

Hope that helps, although your problem may be different. But you didn't say you tried the re-register/reset thingie, so i thought i'd sugget it!

I have indeed tried to re-register all mods with RC 9 and RC 10, but nothing changes. The list in CF shows no creatures registered whatsoever, no matter how long I wait.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Anybody else?

I have indeed tried to re-register all mods with RC 9 and RC 10, but nothing changes. The list in CF shows no creatures registered whatsoever, no matter how long I wait.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Anybody else?

Are you waiting with /all/ the menus closed? So don't be in the "esc/pause" menu at all. Don't have the MCM thingie open.. or anything.. so like wait "live" in the game where your character can move around..? Well, maybe you are already doing that and still having a problem. Sorry if that's the case. It is true i can be of no further help :(

What dinobabe said re DG vs. DB, I always get them confused.

If you arent' getting CF creatures registered at all, woah doggies. Look in your papyrus logs for SLNC reporting that creatures are being loaded. Assuming there are none, look in your data folder for slnc.d folder and see what's in it. If nothing, that's the problem--you have a bad install. If a bunch of files, say what they are.

Are you waiting with /all/ the menus closed? So don't be in the "esc/pause" menu at all. Don't have the MCM thingie open.. or anything.. so like wait "live" in the game where your character can move around..? Well, maybe you are already doing that and still having a problem. Sorry if that's the case. It is true i can be of no further help :(

Yes, I've waited in game, doing nothing for up to two minutes, and nothing changes. I've even timed it...

So, I could wait even longer, but I'm guessing the result will still be the same. 

Thanks for trying anyways.

Cheers.