Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

No, you need to rerun FNIS. I don't care if you already did, do it again cuz you missed something.

Also, if you use MO and you switch between profiles, do a special FNIS install for each profile. Install the base FNIS into a profile-specific mod, merge in FNIS character, then run FNIS and copy the output into the same mod. That way the FNIS installation won't leak between different profiles.

• 2 weeks later...

Have been updating my mods for SexLab and have downloaded a bunch of updated mods from here, just downloaded them is all, haven't installed/updated any.  However, when I go to download any version of this mod, BD's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon, each time it finishes the download and comes up with "Download Failed".

Other mods, like Hentai Creatures Extended, SOS, SexLab Aroused Redux 2.7... all of them downloaded fine...  Just this mod keeps failing on the Download.
I even thought it might be the size of the file, so I re-downloaded BeeingFemale and it downloaded fine...

Is there something wrong with the file?

Back when I tried to use SIC, I installed this mod, and found that for some reason the male draugr, when stripped of their clothing, didn't have flaccid penises, even though there were model files for them.

Is this normal?

I checked their race, and it was the normal draugr race, and I even tried spawning SIC draugr races with console, but the issue persisted with those draugr as well.

Most likely it's LL being obstructionist. I don't know of any actual problem. I'll upload the file to my Google Drive.

Thank you Bad Dog.   Later this afternoon it worked and I was able to download and install it fine.  I went through all the requirements and unfortunately, the Hentai Creatures that I summon from this, won't train.

Collared or Un-Collared with player selected in Hentai Creatures, the summoned creature cant find a workable partner.... I think I saw that somewhere and have been trying to search, could you help?

And a big thank you for making this mod!  I really do love the extra creatures and I laughed like a little girl at the minotaur!! 

Make sure you have the original HentaiCreatures from More Nasty Critters activated. This one's an add-on. And make sure that you have the latest--earlier versions were a replacer and didn't have all the vanilla creatures.

Yes, it's normal that draugr don't have flaccid peens. I made a half-assed effort to give them peens as you saw, but it doesn't show up in game and I didn't persue it.

Dude, I can't figure out how that thing you did works at all. You've got a different number of skin partitions in the peen in different places. What's making the difference--the fact that the partition is 32, because the form doesn't define 61 (which I'm using for peens)? I'm inclined just to fix that.

Dude, I can't figure out how that thing you did works at all. You've got a different number of skin partitions in the peen in different places. What's making the difference--the fact that the partition is 32, because the form doesn't define 61 (which I'm using for peens)? I'm inclined just to fix that.

I honestly don't know exactly what fixed it, but the basic idea of what I thought the model was supposed to be like was the structure and the node setup for the penis NiTriShape of the MNC unaroused horse model. I just mimicked that structure onto the draugr models to see if it'd work and it did.

This included:

changing and adding the partitions for the BSSkinDismember.

Changing the name for INV triShape into "penis" (I don't know why the penis TriShape itself was marked as INV, as that is reserved for how the model should be placed in the inventory screen, and i don't think a draugr corpse will be shown in your inventory )

Removed the BSINV node from the model

I suggest you use my NIF files (and edit them as you need to of course :P) , as it also fixes textures for the normal draugr flaccid penis color, and changes some of the texture rendering flags to match up with the original draugr model. For some reason, the penis NiTriShape had it's BSLightingShaderProperty set to soft lighting, which looked bad.

Also, the Draugr glowey eyes effect also takes up slot 61, the same slot used originally for the penis part of the model. Probably that was what was causing it not to appear.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently I wittnessed a Slavers (most likely from Hydra's Slavegirls) crossing an Empire patrol. The Empire partol had an armored Dog with them (which comes from "Immersive Creatures" from what I've understood, which is why I ask here). Since I used "Scent of Sex" to "Naked Slaves are fair game, for everyone and everything" said dog humped the Slave...

Long story short: Is it normal, that the armored dog reverted to a vanilla dog, the moment the SL-Animation starts?

Fixed the "draugr sin cojones" bug!

attachicon.gifasdf.png

Voila, now draugr don't magically appear penises during sex anymore!

You can see what I changed in the mesh files using NifSkope.

Put them in meshes\_00\actors\draugr\ folder

Sorry, the version I uploaded has the penis disappear if the draugr is wearing armor for their feet.

Here's the fixed up versions. Whoops.

draugrmalenew.nif

draugrmalenew2.nif

draugrmalenewbm.nif

Looks like I didn't do anything special for the dogs, so they'll take off their armor for sex.

CC, you inspired me to dickify all the vanilla draugr corpses too. I reworked what you gave me tho because I didn't trust the dismemberment.

• 4 weeks later...

Many, many thanks for the hard work that must have gone into this mod!

However, I'm curious; would it be possible to get a separate SkyTest creature support patch? While I enjoy having the extra immersive creatures to play with in SexLab, I'm not actually that bothered about them the rest of the time (I'm generally fine with the vanilla enemies for combat), so if I decided to uninstall immersive creatures in future it'd still be nice to have access to the SkyTest specific creature support.

@Renara, doable but a bit complicated. SkyTEST actually includes its own creatures, so it's really a sexification of SkyTEST.

@nosdragathingie, yeah, I think. The way some creatures work is the dongs are part of the body, so to swap to erect you swap the whole body. My dongs generally are separate, so they can be swapped on their own. The first method means you lose the armor when the dog goes erect. I can go back to fix that if I fiddle with this mod again.

Edit: Oh, I'm not at all sure what's happening with the werewolves. Post a papyrus log where you've set the werewolves to another mesh and then get one hard.

.1 is where I swapped to HW of skyrim however I realized that it seems like yours only shows up in animations, .0 is where I disabled everything werewolf in creature framework however on targeting with N skyrim decided to pull a random crash, not sure if I'm attaching these correctly, as I mostly lurk on this site

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.0.log

edit: slight bit more detail on .1, dunno if this shows up in the log but on spawn the mesh swapped between HW and yours twice before settling on HW and yours was apparently not active, however on starting an animation it equipped both

Just wanted to report, had to use your Drive link.
For some reason the download system on LoversLab was failing at the very last .1 megabyte. Not quite sure why.
Tried it 3 times, it got to the last .1, and then all download speed stopped.

Version was V1-10

Edit: Whoops, the error would help. Chrome, Windows 10 64bit. "Failed - Network Error"
Sorry, that's as specific as it tells me.

problem, all werewolves have the BDIC dick at all times, disabling or selecting another from creature framework doesn't change it, so I'm a bit lost, I've looked around and tried a bunch of things, none of which worked, anyone know the cause? any ideas?

I think its a bug in CF. When I disable it on werewolves that can not change back to human, the bits never get removed and werewolves have no armor to put on to swap out the armor(peen). So one has to go into console, select the NPC, find the armor ID for the peen and manually remove it. Sexlab includes a MOD that should give you extra info for characters. Press the tab key to get it. Tip: Use the shift key to expand the "arrows" for more info while hovering the mouse icon on the arrow.