Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

I installed this mod a while back and had a bit of an issue with the werewolves. I was running HDT WWs with the male/female thing going on and the Moonlight Tales addon. Was working fine until I installed this, there was a bit of a trade off going on. No werewolves had anything but all the other creatures, including ones added by default by MNC worked fine.

Did you fix that problem yet? I tried to work out the incompatibilities myself in TES5Edit while messing around with the .nif files to see what was causing the problem, but I never turned up anything.

Weird. I just found a bug where the werewolves were double-dicked and you couldn't fix it with the usual mechanisms. Turns out one of the layered mods had a faccid penis in the regular mesh. i don't really know how you could have werewolves with nothing at all. Best I can suggest is put HDT WW last and turn off all the other options--in SLNC and in SOS.

Turns out one of the layered mods had a faccid penis in the regular mesh.

One question: Do you have meshes with erected schlongs? I am trying to run Immersive Creatures with MoMod, but MoMod has only meshes with erected schlongs. So MoMod only works without arousal-system. But if I deactivate the arousal-system your Immersive Creatures won't get schlongs.

I don't have meshes for most creatures with body and boner attached. The strategy I went with was to have the schlongs, erect and flaccid, as their own mesh and equipped as a separate piece. 

You could do what you want, with some work. SLNC/CF will only equip a creature if they have a definition for that creature in the database--the race and skin combination. If there's no definition for how to schlongify a race/skin combination, they will be ignored and the SkyMoMod boner will show, but the BDIC/SIC equipment will be flaccid or aroused as requires.

Which would be perfect, EXCEPT SkyMoMod changes the races of the MoMod creatures to vanilla races so SL will animate them, and a bunch of the races have "default" schlong definitions. Those will be applied to the SkyMoMod mesh.

You could go in and either remove all the default definitions, replacing them with all the actual skin types, or you could explicitly define all the MoMod skins and give them no normal armor/no aroused armor. A lot of work, but doable.

did you try the suggestion in the first post?

Run the "Reset Mods" option in Creature Framework if the new creatures aren't being equipped with junk.

Although it is really called "re-register all mods", at least in the newest version. After hitting that and exiting out of the menus it takes about.. 30 secons to a minute for Creature Framework to re-add all the mods. You don't seem to get a message when it finishes.. but be patient and don't just hit the "re-register" thing and then exiting out and immediately try to play with some animal. Give it at least a minute first! ^.^

Hope that helps, although your problem may be different. But you didn't say you tried the re-register/reset thingie, so i thought i'd sugget it!

I have indeed tried to re-register all mods with RC 9 and RC 10, but nothing changes. The list in CF shows no creatures registered whatsoever, no matter how long I wait.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Anybody else?

Are you using Wrye Bash? Wrye Bash will not install files it doesn't recognise that it finds in archives, or to folders it doesn't recognise. So all the .json files in the slnc.d folder will not be installed, and they're important. This is a common problem with many mods and Wrye Bash. Even if you're not using Wrye Bash, check that those files have been installed.

Unzip the entire archive to /Data manually if necessary to ensure you have all the files.

Also, forgot to mention, you have to go choose BDIC if you want some of the schlongs:

* Bad Dog horses to get fur that matches the body

* Bad Dog werewolves if you like the werewolf equipment in my mod--animal version or human version

* Bad Dog bears to get fuzzy balls and shafts that aren't day-glo.

Yo, just dropped by to say that I fixed my issue with HDT werewolves, it was just a skeleton mismatch and a load order conflict plus a little MCM mishap, all fine now.

I'm wondering if you take requests? Could you make the donger model for the Wereskeever be compatible with regular werewolf NPCs aswell? I'm in the process of doing it myself by just replacing the animal .nif and .dds files, but I'm not sure if it'll come out right.

I take it back, choose "human" to match what the skeever has.

I might be fussing too much, but it's actually slightly different. In comparison, the one that the wereskeever has is thicker, but shorter. It also works best with the Werewolf animations since I'm pretty sure that's what Panic and the others used as a reference model while animating.

Doesn't really matter anyways, great work so far mang.

Nice mod from what I've seen! Installed it yesterday, and I'm definitely happy that SIC creatures don't swap looks when they grow boners anymore. Unfortunately, another problem popped up when I installed this mod. I haven't checked everything with creatures yet of course, so I don't know if there are more problems, but there's two that I've noticed so far (and I think only one has to do with this mod):

1: Trolls don't get boners. They're constantly flaccid, or at least the "regular" trolls. Haven't checked pygmys or snow trolls yet. This one popped up when I installed this mod.

2: Skeevers have boners and all, although they're junkless when not horny, but that doesn't really matter. The weird thing is that when the animations for sex start up, their boners disappear. So they have boners before sex, but not during. Weird shit. I'm guessing this has to do with More Nasty Critters though, right? Since that's the mod that added skeever animations I think.

Thanks for the (possible) help!

@mrheadhopper, I went and looked at the thing, and nope. The wereskeever is thicker and shorter, but the werewolf thing (human or animal) is a werewolf thing--the human one IS Panic's dong, just recolored for whomever is wielding it. The animal werewolf woodie was also made by someone else, I forget who. The only thing I made was the flaccid animal werewolf dong. 

I don't remember where the aroused wereskeever dong came from. Maybe it's a gargoyle thing? I forget. But it is different from the werewolf dong. If I were going to redo it, I'd probably go get the skeever erection.

Anyways, when I made them I overlapped the werewolf mesh with the new mesh to be sure the new hardon would be in the same place as the werewolf hardon. So they should work as well in the animations.

What may be messing you up is SIC werewolves are all different sizes. Wereskeevers are small, different orders of werewolves middling sizes, and werewolf bosses large. So you'll have to do some adjustments to get everything to line up.

@HentaiProdigy, haven't seen your problem with trolls. See my note in the OP about Jaxonz MCM Kicker. if that doesn't work for you, post a log and I'll have a look.

Skeevers have problems right now--others including myself have seen what you're seeing. It should be fixed down in MNC or SLNC. 

I thought I'd done this right with another fresh Skyrim install and all my favourite mods brought up to date, but I'm getting no genetalia on any animal despite resetting the Creature Framework modlist and the SexLab Animations a number of times, and choosing the Bad Dog option for 'All Creatures'.

Hoping someone can help me nut this out...

Load Order and Papyrus log attached:

loadorder.txt

Papyrus_0_log.txt

[edit]

Just to explain, at the bottom of the papyrus log I use defeat to surrender to a bear, go through the animations, then Death Alternative kicks in and I black out to be revived by some traveller who immediately starts a fight with the bear. At that point I quit to close the log... I'm not getting crashes and everything seems to work fine, just no genitalia.