Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

Thanks for the info and help. I'm not sure that SIC marks all its female draugr as female, though. That could be fixed in the patch maybe, but then the armor has to be fixed as well and there's a million of them.

Depends. If you mean there's female draugr that you don't have an existing armor that would fit it, then yes.  But there's no technical reason why you couldn't use a single female draugr replacer for every one of them - since you can set different armor for male/female creature.  Simply adding:

"normalArmorFemale": null,
        "arousedArmorFemale": "__formData|BDIC.esp|0x07F254",

..to every draugr replacer, should already give them a strapon model - from there it's just a matter of picking the best matching one to replace any of them (in case there is is a better match).  Unless different draugr count as different race for the armor, and the armor doesn't allow them all to wear it.. I've never really looked into how creature armor works.

The only downside I can see is, if CF thinks the creature is female, but skyrim has it set as male, then wearing the armor would still give the creature a 'male' model - which means CF isn't able to actually control the gender of the creature.  But I don't think that's a big issue in case of draugr, since they are pretty distinctively male/female in their default model anyway - so changing their gender doesn't make very much sense.

-- edit --

Oh wait.. you were talking about SIC, not the SIC-addon... yeah, I can see how that could be a problem.  But that's really more a problem of SIC than the addon.

-- edit 2 --

Looked through SIC and SIC-DLC2 in CK and couldn't see any inconsistencies with gender - I think they are all flagged correctly (if not, then exceptions would be rare, I didn't see any).  Those holding leveled lists didn't have female flags even when they were drawing from female templates (I think), but I'm assuming they inherit their gender from template anyway so should work correctly too.

Unpatched creature framework 1.1.0-pre2, CreatureFramework.psc:

; Get an actor's gender (1 = male, 2 = female)
int function GetGender(Actor actorForm)
    if actorForm == none
        return 0
    endIf

; Check the override gender
    int overrideGender = JFormDB.GetInt(actorForm, ".CFFormGender.Gnd")
    if overrideGender != 0
        return overrideGender
    endIf

; Check SexLab's gender (according to comment, 0 = male, 1 = female, 2 = creature (legacy), 3 = male creature, 4 = female creature)
    if IsSexLabInstalled() && Config.GndUseSexLab
        if !Config.GndSexLabExcludeTransformations || !IsTransformation(actorForm)
            int sexlabGender = SexLab.GetGender(actorForm)
            if sexlabGender > 2
                return sexlabGender - 2
            elseIf sexlabGender != 2
                return sexlabGender + 1
            endIf
        endIf
    endIf

; Check Skyrim's gender (0 = male, 1 = female, 2 = creature)
    ActorBase base = actorForm.GetActorBase()
    if base == none
        base = actorForm.GetLeveledActorBase()
    endIf
    if base != none
        int skyrimGender = base.GetSex()
        if skyrimGender < 2
            return skyrimGender + 1
        endIf
    endIf

; Set the override gender since none others can be used
    int newGender
    if Config.GndDefault == 0
        newGender = Utility.RandomInt(1, 2)
    else
        newGender = Config.GndDefault
    endIf
    CFDebug.Log("[Framework] Setting override gender from GetGender")
    SetOverrideGender(actorForm, newGender)
    return newGender
endFunction

Sexlab 162 FULL, sslActorLibrary.psc:

int function GetGender(Actor ActorRef)
    if ActorRef
        ActorBase BaseRef = ActorRef.GetLeveledActorBase()
        if sslCreatureAnimationSlots.HasRaceType(BaseRef.GetRace())
            if !Config.UseCreatureGender
                return 2 ; Creature - All Male
            elseIf ActorRef.IsInFaction(GenderFaction)
                return 2 + ActorRef.GetFactionRank(GenderFaction) ; CreatureGender + Override
            else
                return 2 + BaseRef.GetSex() ; CreatureGenders: 2+
            endIf
        elseIf ActorRef.IsInFaction(GenderFaction)
            return ActorRef.GetFactionRank(GenderFaction) ; Override
        else
            return BaseRef.GetSex() ; Default
        endIf
    endIf
    return 0 ; Invalid actor - default to male for compatibility
endFunction

Yes, if you use armor that has both male and female model linked to it, then CF can think whatever it likes, it can slap 'male armor' on female creature, and skyrim will just override it and display female model anyway... -IF- the creature has female skyrim gender.  But if you actually want to be able to influence the creature gender by CF (f.ex. randomize half the dogs into female model), that's a whole different story.  And as far as I can tell that's the whole point of CF being 'gender aware'.  Otherwise the old "it's all creatures to me" approach is just peachy - if you just rely on skyrim gender to sort out the models anyway.

What I posted on CF thread, in spoiler tags - if you use approach #1 then you can actually influence the creature gender (visually anyway), but you'll have to rely on CF being aware of the gender, and getting it right.  If you use approach #2, then you're effectively bypassing CF and SL gender resolution, and just letting Skyrim take care of it - it works for 'default' cases, but doesn't let you manipulate the gender through CF.. and makes the gender awareness useless.

I'm not really parsing the technical details yet. But understand, I just want to get back the behavior we had before CF got all clever about creature genders. I did a fair amount of work in BDIC to ensure that if you have a distinctive draugr, they retain their distinctive look when they strip. They don't just turn into interchangeable totally nude draugr with dicks. For the females, they used to strip what's necessary and equip a strapon. 

I hadn't seen before you posted it that CF has a way to declare a female armor to swap, so I haven't made any attempt to make that work, but there's no reason why it shouldn't.

I'm not really parsing the technical details yet. But understand, I just want to get back the behavior we had before CF got all clever about creature genders. I did a fair amount of work in BDIC to ensure that if you have a distinctive draugr, they retain their distinctive look when they strip. They don't just turn into interchangeable totally nude draugr with dicks. For the females, they used to strip what's necessary and equip a strapon. 

I hadn't seen before you posted it that CF has a way to declare a female armor to swap, so I haven't made any attempt to make that work, but there's no reason why it shouldn't.

Assuming you did it like this:

For the sake of example let's say there's 4 draugr 'races' (e.g. 4 types you need to define in .json file): D1, D2, D3 and D4.  Lets say D1 and D2 have male and female versions and D3 and D4 are male only (f.ex. hulking draugrs)

You'd have made 6 different aroused armor .nif files:

D1_male.nif

D1_female.nif

D2_male.nif

D2_female.nif

D3_male.nif

D4_male.nif

And you'd have made 4 aroused armor replacers in CK

D1_aroused

D2_aroused

D3_aroused

D4_aroused

For those, you'd set up the nif files..

D1_aroused male model D1_male.nif ; female model D1_female.nif

D2_aroused male model D2_male.nif ; female model D2_female.nif

D3_arouded male model D3_male.nif ; no female model

D4_aroused male model D4_male.nif ; no female model

And in .json you'd set up arousedArmor for each type to point to the ID of the corresponding Dx_aroused.

If this is the setup you used, then all you really need to do, should be to copy the "normalArmor" and "arousedArmor" lines from each draugr definition that has corresponding female model, into "normalArmorFemale" and "arousedArmorFemale" in the same definition - which is what I already did.  I just didn't really go through them more carefully to ensure that I'd actually caught all of them so it's possible that some female models aren't showing up in the patch I made (keeping the male fallback enabled would take care of that, but it's global setting and can cause unwanted side effects on other races)... and it's also possible I copied those lines on some of the records that don't really have female models - but that shouldn't cause any harm.

What CF actually does when it wants to equip a replacer on creature is...

- first, it determines whether the creature is male or female

- if creature is male, it behaves like before, using the armor from "normalArmor" or "arousedArmor" on the .json config

- if creature is female, it uses "normalArmorFemale" or "arousedArmorFemale" instead

- if creature is female and there is no "normalArmorFemale" or "arousedArmorFemale" for that race, it doesn't equip replacer for that creature

- EXCEPT if the [X] male fallback is set in CF MCM menu (default is it's enabled, I think), in which case if it doesn't find female specific armor, it will fall back to using "normalArmor" or "arousedArmor" for female creature too

I did add one extra record in the .json file, for the basic draugr:

{
        "skinName": "Draugr",
        "normalArmor": null,
        "arousedArmor": "__formData|BDIC.esp|0x07F254",
        "normalArmorFemale": null,
        "arousedArmorFemale": "__formData|BDIC.esp|0x07F254",
        "restrictedSlots": [],
        "RaceName": "Draugr",
        "raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xd53",
        "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x16ee3"
    },

The model seems to me like it's a match (both male and female), so I don't think there's any problem with that.  That particular draugr type didn't seem to have a record in BDSIC before as far as I know.

I use -MNC for SLAL version 

-Baddog immersive creature 

-Hentai creature

-Hentai immersive creature

I test it with Live Another Live new game and re-registry mod in CF.

A lot of creature work perfectly but deadroth(something like crocodile man) and argonian-skeleton have no sos.(I use puppeteer function in CF to view it detail and in the skin section say unknow)

The weird things is when skeleton, charus man and everything that look like draugr being in animation, it will make a dog sound.  :huh:

My load order

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
7 7 SexLab.esm
8 8 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
9 9 KS Hairdo's.esp
10 a SGHairPackBase.esm
11 b SGHairPackAIO.esp
12 c ApachiiHair.esm
13 d ApachiiHairFemales.esm
14 e Unique Flowers & Plants.esm
15 f hdtHighHeel.esm
16 10 CreatureFramework.esm
17 11 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
18 12 SkyUI.esp
19 13 FNIS.esp
20 14 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
21 15 RaceMenu.esp
22 16 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
23 17 XPMSE.esp
24 18 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
25 19 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
26 1a SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
27 1b SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
28 1c SexLabMatchMaker.esp
29 1d 00FacialExpressions.esp
30 1e UIExtensions.esp
31 1f SexLab Cumshot.esp
32 20 SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
33 21 Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
34 22 SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
35 23 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
36 24 MoreNastyCritters.esp
37 25 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
38 26 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
39 27 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
40 28 SMIM-Merged-All.esp
41 29 FNISspells.esp
42 2a FemaleEX.esp
43 2b SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp
44 2c SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
45 2d SOS - Electra's Secret Addon.esp
46 2e RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
47 2f Dual Sheath Redux.esp
48 30 Rayg_NoBYOHAttacks.esp
49 31 Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
50 32 Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
51 33 Remove Smoke and Dust.esp
52 34 Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
53 35 UltimateCombat.esp
54 36 TKDodge.esp
55 37 BDIC.esp
56 38 SLAnimLoader.esp
57 39 SexLabTools.esp
58 3a SLALAnimObj.esp
59 3b HentaiCreatures.esp
60 3c BDSICHC.esp
61 3d Agent of Hermaeus Mora.esp
62 3e NibblesAnimObjects.esp
63 3f SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
64 40 SLAL_K4Anims.esp
65 41 SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
66 42 ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
67 43 dcc-dm2.esp
68 44 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
69 45 SLAnimSpeed.esp
70 46 sexlab_necro.esp
71 47 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
72 48 Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

try using the file above your post, and go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods"

I test it with new game and problem still persists, deadroth and alternate look skeleton still have no sos and 'draugr like monster' still use dog sound effect in loving scene.

But now I can banish and train monster that summoned by immersive hentai creature mod via popup command.(popup not showing in previous version)

Concluded vanilla creature sos work perfectly but some creature that came from immersive creature mod have no sos

Bug: Draman hunter (vampire lord with dragon head) still wearing armor in loving scene.

:Draman hunter skeleton (skeleton dragon with draugr structure) have skeleton sos but skeleton from Immersive creature mod have no sos

: Insect type creature use extremely big scale in loving scene(not match with victim) and not rescale to normal after finished animation.(I"m not sure it because MNC or sexlab)(Test without  baddog and immersive hentai creature)

post-366784-0-40880600-1498054555_thumb.png

post-366784-0-06388000-1498054567_thumb.png

post-366784-0-35273600-1498054586_thumb.png

post-366784-0-27430800-1498054601_thumb.png

post-366784-0-79742000-1498054614_thumb.png

post-366784-0-78603500-1498054631_thumb.png

Insect type creature use extremely big scale in loving scene(not match with victim) and not rescale to normal after finished animation.(I"m not sure it because MNC or sexlab)(Test without  baddog and immersive hentai creature)

that would be sexlab's "even actors heights" setting.

Insect type creature use extremely big scale in loving scene(not match with victim) and not rescale to normal after finished animation.(I"m not sure it because MNC or sexlab)(Test without  baddog and immersive hentai creature)

that would be sexlab's "even actors heights" setting.

Thank you for reminding me.  :blush:

The "even actors heights" is already uncheck but when I uncheck the "potential CTD fix" the scale working fine now. 

(That mean "the even actors heights" will not effective while "potential CTD fix" is active)

Thank you for reminding me.  :blush:

The "even actors heights" is already uncheck but when I uncheck the "potential CTD fix" the scale working fine now. 

(That mean "the even actors heights" will not effective while "potential CTD fix" is active)

the "even actors heights" setting is a bit buged, it sometimes stays on even when "potential CTD fix" is on.

so you may need this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60287-instructions-for-fixing-pure-virtual-function-call-crash/

i think i got all of the texture paths fixed, but i'm not sure what else may need to be done.

attachicon.gifBad_Dog_Immersive_Creatures VExperimental.7z

attachicon.gifImmersive_Hentai_Creatures_experimental.7z

Still getting no textures on a couple of animals, using SkyTEST, Immersive Creatures and both the IC and SkyTEST patch from BadDog also found on this very download page.

Examples would be the named wolf Kelpler or the named dog Fermi. (Both added by SkyTEST as far as I know)

• 4 weeks later...
The weird things is when skeleton, charus man and everything that look like draugr being in animation, it will make a dog sound.

That's from a very easy to fix mistake by the original mod maker of sexlab framework, they accidently put dog sounds for draugr animations since they're really close together on the list. I have it fixed. EDIT: sorry, forgot I put the fix in a different plugin. Updated the link now. SexlabDraugrFix.esp

Also I was having the same problem with Daedroths not getting erect. I edited the erect mesh it uses and it works for me now, if anyone wants to try it. werewolf_human_p1.nif

• 2 weeks later...

BDIC doesn't support the new MNC. Fucker changed some of the file paths and things broke. If the beserkers aren't in the MCM, it's probably something more than that, though. 

I'll come back to this soonish and see if I can straighten it out. I want to get the female draugr working right again, too.

BDIC doesn't support the new MNC. Fucker changed some of the file paths and things broke. If the beserkers aren't in the MCM, it's probably something more than that, though. 

I'll come back to this soonish and see if I can straighten it out. I want to get the female draugr working right again, too.

well....

I CHANGED ALL THE FILE PATHS!!!!

it was the only way to clear out the cluster fuck of unused and outdated files (meshes, textures, animations, scripts)

and they (female Draugrs) are working just fine and dandy:

post-71862-0-79971200-1502639388_thumb.jpg

Glad to see you still around BD.

Theres like 6 type of giant elder in mcm, maybe some of them reffer to berserkers?

and they (female Draugrs) are working just fine and dandy:

attachicon.gifScreenShot963.jpg

But...but why...?!