Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Resetting CF won't fix texture problems. I think you don't have the latest version of all mods. Latest BDIC with the SLAL version of MNC should fix that.

Hey Bad dog, thanks for reply.
I have latest plugins (sexlab framework, creature framework, more nasty critters and immersive creature, last version), your Bad  Dog immersive creature 3.0. Slal? You mean https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2615-slal-animations-by-leito-91216/

? Some animations? Err.. Dont think you meant that.

Just in case i'll add them (anyway they are hots anims XD).

But, i think i have an issue when i installed your patch with immersive creature.
Before, without patch, the "vanilla wolf" had a penis in good texture.
I can say after your patch some creature from immersive have a penis. But the kind of rat, and wolf lost it.
I wonder if texture from vanilla where removed?
Oh, no, i remember there's few hours i crossed my road with an imperial dog patrol. It have purple penis. It's weird purple penis affect randomly some creature. I need to check to be sure but i remember a new "wolf race" from immersive creature was correctly patched (cock+good texture).

It's all mysterious.

The clear "issue" (if it's an issue) is, i did not donwloaded "stytest" and "bad dog skytest".
Do you think theses files are requiered? i'm not sure so...
Cause i dont have it.
And i dont have bad dog immersive creature 2.01. (i need it? ...dont think so but, you tell)

46 minutes ago, Selky said:

Hey Bad dog, thanks for reply.
I have latest plugins (sexlab framework, creature framework, more nasty critters and immersive creature, last version), your Bad  Dog immersive creature 3.0. Slal? You mean https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2615-slal-animations-by-leito-91216/

no, this:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

Thanks a lot!
That was painfull cause i used MO, i tried to follow the notepad setting to upgrade MNCv9 to 11.
I had a lot of "?" during process cause some files was missing, like the Json, they was in BDIC v3, so i prefered avoid to remove it. Also to delete some animation, in my "explore folder" in my mod orgasiner there was no skeever anim, and a lot shit like that missing, or in different part of the mod.

But the point of MO is to leave the skyrim folder clean, and the power to remove/add easily some mod.
Sooo.. i just reinstalled the new more nasty critters.
And i used to load a save with the old nasty critter, missing. It was kinda scary cause every character was on "T" pose, no running animation, standing, well you know that stuff.
But i added a new save and i reinstalled, MNCv11, and re-installer creature framework and all.

And yes, the T pose was gone.
And double yes, the animals genitals are not purple anymore.
And, no, bestiality anim was not working. Buuut, after few search the key was to reinstall the anim from SL anim loader.
So now, yes, it seem i have all the stuff working correctly, it's fresh so maybe i'll be disappoint soon enough, or not, hope not, but for now i saw an horse with the stuff, i did not tried anything, but i tried on a dead wolf with ressurect from console and the sex lab spell "irresistible aura", and the wolf have the canine penis and he use it well ^^'.

So thanks both of you.

I will come back, or not, i suppose not, if it's work for wold it should work for every thing, including the immersive creature.
But i'm affraid to download the kitpatcher thing and not use it was an error? Is it optionnal? I mean, i dont have any other creature mod.
Except bad dog immersive creature ^^.

Anyway: Gg. Thanks!

Hi. 

google translator:
My problem is solved. 

I reinstalled SIC and I had the wrong order of loading. Put  MNC above Skyrim Immersive Creatures and it all worked (vampire-lord, ashman, boar). But horses.... 

They work if use the dicks from the MNS in Framework Creatures. But with BDIC don't work. FC automatically uses BDIC and had to be manually changed to MNС (not all horses were able to use BDIC).

Spoiler

Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Screenshot_2018_0 Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Screenshot_2018_0 Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Screenshot_2018_0

• 4 weeks later...

Those should all be covered. Open the Creature Framework menu, Creatures tab and see if a bunch of them are marked "disabled". If so, use the "reload mods" option from the "general" tab (those might not be the exact right names). 

So I've noticed that some creatures (e.g. Ancient Spriggan Patriarch) aren't recognized for animations even though they have the Giant race. Can that be fixed by resetting the animation registry?

p.s. Thanks for the awesome mod! :tongue:

On 19/4/2018 at 4:01 PM, Bad Dog said:

Those should all be covered. Open the Creature Framework menu, Creatures tab and see if a bunch of them are marked "disabled". If so, use the "reload mods" option from the "general" tab (those might not be the exact right names). 

TY very much!, reload mods solve the issue :tongue:

• 3 weeks later...

Adding it is straightforward but tedious. I have this on the to-do list but not soon.

I see. Thanks for reply Bad Dog :smile:

I have some small experience in Max, Blender, HDT clothing, If you can let explain step by step to me, please let me know if i can help :smile:

Thanks again for this amazing works, must be a lot of works

If you have an HDT setup with beast collisions working, here are the things you need to do:

• Pair up BDIC schlongs with vanilla schlongs, based on the skeleton the beast uses. BDIC schlongs will be in the same place as the vanilla creature's schlong so that animations work.
  • Copy the bone weights from the HDT-enabled vanilla schlong to the BDIC schlong. Outfit Studio is probably your best bet here. You may find that the HDT bone weights are all just "Pelvis" in which case you can skip this step.
  • Open up one of the nifs for an HDT-enabled beast schlong. (from memory) You should see a "string extra data" node. The name if I recall correctly is "HDT Havoc Path". Create this node in your new schlong. I always copy-paste the node, but then you have to reset the name and the string data because they WILL be wrong. 

I think that's really all. Do it on one, test it out, see what you get.

I always copy-paste the node, but then you have to reset the name and the string data because they WILL be wrong. 

Not anymore. In the latest version of NifSkope (2.0 Dev 7), copy-pasted nodes and most notably ExtraData entries keep their strings just fine.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

If you have an HDT setup with beast collisions working, here are the things you need to do:

• Pair up BDIC schlongs with vanilla schlongs, based on the skeleton the beast uses. BDIC schlongs will be in the same place as the vanilla creature's schlong so that animations work.
  • Copy the bone weights from the HDT-enabled vanilla schlong to the BDIC schlong. Outfit Studio is probably your best bet here. You may find that the HDT bone weights are all just "Pelvis" in which case you can skip this step.
  • Open up one of the nifs for an HDT-enabled beast schlong. (from memory) You should see a "string extra data" node. The name if I recall correctly is "HDT Havoc Path". Create this node in your new schlong. I always copy-paste the node, but then you have to reset the name and the string data because they WILL be wrong. 

I think that's really all. Do it on one, test it out, see what you get.

Thanks BadDog!

Its Works :smiley:

I tested in ancientskeletonmage01~06, (using the xml from Draugr( Beast HDT)).

I just simply copy the "Ni String Extra Data" from the working HDT creature into BDIC creature.

The new nifskope 2.0 Dev7 version don't need to rename after copy, it will maintain the "HDT Havock" Path name.

Maybe i can send you those nif i have done :smile: Please let me know your e-mail or contact way.

EDIT: Is there a way to check the creature name in the game? i use command help and player.placeatme to test the creature, but this is not effective and not sure if i am testing the right creature,  is a better way to call specific creature?

THANKS!

Player.placeatme is what I use, and TES5Edit to make sure I'm getting the right form IDs. The link from nif to form ID is kind of dodgy--nif file name is referenced by the ARMA form which is referenced by the ARMO form which is referenced by the Creature Framework JSON and that's what ties it to the creature's ARMO form. Got that?

Congrats on getting it to work. I'm happy to put it up in the OP so people can find it, when you finish.

22 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Player.placeatme is what I use, and TES5Edit to make sure I'm getting the right form IDs. The link from nif to form ID is kind of dodgy--nif file name is referenced by the ARMA form which is referenced by the ARMO form which is referenced by the Creature Framework JSON and that's what ties it to the creature's ARMO form. Got that?

Congrats on getting it to work. I'm happy to put it up in the OP so people can find it, when you finish.

Thanks BadDog :)

Okay, let me learn how to use TES5Edit.

Please Correct me if i am wrong,

First step i need to find the nif name in "Armor Addon" section ?

I only need to check BDIC.esp and BDIC SkyTEST.esp?

Hmm...  how do i know which NPC are using the "swamptrollp0.nif"?

How to find the ID for player.placeatme ?

Thanks again :)

step01.jpg

Step02.jpg

Step03.jpg

Step04.jpg

Step05.jpg

Yup, find the ARMA with the right nif path. Check the tabs at the bottom of the right pane to find the ARMO that uses that ARMA. Double-click to open it. The ARMO generally has a descriptive name and is the "skin" in the CF JSON file. Also check the races on the ARMA form--those races will be referenced in the JSON file. To get the placeatme ID, find the NPCs that reference the ARMO using the same "references" tab. To use those IDs, strip the first two digits and replace them with the actual load order # (hex). If you load all active mods into TES5, they will be the same.

Finding the ARMA with the right nif is harder. There is a script (right click in left pane / "apply script", I think) which will dump values from records into a csv file. If you get that to work you can then just search for the path name in the CSV.

On 5/22/2018 at 11:31 AM, Blaze69 said:

Not anymore. In the latest version of NifSkope (2.0 Dev 7), copy-pasted nodes and most notably ExtraData entries keep their strings just fine.

So it does. But I've got to say I don't think it's ready for prime time yet. Just gave it another try and it reliably saves a nif it can't then open--says it's corrupt. Too bad because its renderer is much better, and there's a bunch of little ways it's more convenient.