Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

• 2 weeks later...

I am having an issue with giants, all other creatures seem to be fine.  The giants are insanely tall.  My character is normal height and barely reaches their shins so when the scene starts via Defeat, she's floating at about knee level to them (the normal height when giants are working properly).  If it helps one of the two giants is a Berserker Giant from SIC.  I have looked through all my mods and I don't have anything that would change their height.

Any advice?

On 2/4/2018 at 6:25 PM, draghiamnl said:

is there a way to fix purple cocks on the immersive animals, seem to happen mostly to pups, cubs, dragur, for some creatures i didn't see their cocks visible yet

I typically have that issue with Dragur and installing Creature Features fixes it for me.  I might be wrong on that being the proper fix though.

This update is a bigger job than I thought. Check out my blog for progress. I'm running through the giants and skeletons now, and finding enough issues to keep me busy. Plus there are new creatures... there's a bunch of draugr dragon priests I skipped on my first run through, but we have animations for them now. More as it happens. 

16 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

there's a bunch of draugr dragon priests I skipped on my first run through, but we have animations for them now. More as it happens. 

i assume your talking about the "skeletonacolyte" priests, it should be possible to make a nude mesh for them by reusing parts from the necro priest mesh, Eg:

edited_skeletonnecropriest_Hard.nif

There are a few types, actually. I did the first dragon priest aroused mesh and I still have those assets. Not loving the texture mismatch on your necro priest, might play with that. How hard it is depends a lot on whether there's a full body under there.

Also dreugh use DP animations and skeletons. Since this is all more real work than I'd expected, I might go ahead and equip them with something gnarly.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Not loving the texture mismatch on your necro priest, might play with that.

How hard it is depends a lot on whether there's a full body under there.

i don't know how to make a black BSEffectShaderProperty, but with the black smoke effects that he has in game you probably would not see his dick if it was black.

the skeletonacolyte mesh does not have a full body under there robes, that's why i uploaded the retextured necro priest mesh, you could use the necro priests body but replace it's head with the one from skeletonacolyte and use a bone for the dick like the other skeletons do......or i could try to do that if it would help with the workload.

I'll let you know. I should have enough variants of the different bodies on hand that it shouldn't be too hard. For the soul cairn skeletons (which are missing legs) I just let the bone float on the grounds that WTF the whole skeleton is floating anyway.

Ya, the shading on the extra bone is always a question. Some of my ghost skeletons pull a ghost bone from whatever plane of oblivion they come from; others pick a regular bone up off the floor and use that. The first looks cool but one has to think the second would be more punishing.

Incidentally, I don't know how to make any of these shader effects either. I copy it off the body and that usually works.

I'm sorry for asking, I didn't see it anywhere in the last few pages I glanced through but Mod Organizer keeps telling me that BDIC (immersive creatures i guess?) and BDSICHC.esp are missing the nude creature masters but I always thought those were in the coupled with MNC and now MNC just has itself as an esp so I'm not really sure what to do about it? It just crashes the game on start when they are enabled.

-Nope never mind I'm dumb and went looking a little more carefully after typing and found all I needed to know. Apologies.

Folks: I loaded up V3 of BDIC. It's a big improvement beyond just supporting the latest MNC. HOWEVER, I'm not confident about those rieklings. It looks like oddities on my system and it's not regular but if anyone wants to test on theirs, load up some of the SIC rieklings and let me know what happens.

If you want to test, open up the console (~)

player.placeatme xx042633 

(where xx is the hex index of "Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp" in your load order)

Sex him up and see if he gets dressed again after.

At this point, I've run out of things to try on my machine and it's not consistent anyway. If there are problems, you can fall back to V2 which is still out there.

On 2/17/2018 at 10:08 PM, NuclearMuffin said:

I'm sorry for asking, I didn't see it anywhere in the last few pages I glanced through but Mod Organizer keeps telling me that BDIC (immersive creatures i guess?) and BDSICHC.esp are missing the nude creature masters but I always thought those were in the coupled with MNC and now MNC just has itself as an esp so I'm not really sure what to do about it? It just crashes the game on start when they are enabled.

-Nope never mind I'm dumb and went looking a little more carefully after typing and found all I needed to know. Apologies.

How did you fix this if i may ask? been looking but ending up in the same spot.

9 minutes ago, NuclearMuffin said:

Page 17, post by MadMansGun the link he posted of the "Patch for BDIC V2". Just a few under that dog picture.

Funny thing is i just fixed the missing slnc esp issue, now it is missing the mnc esp. I do see it thanks ill give it a go.  After checking TES5 again it is the more creatures mod that is giving me a issue.

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

umm....you guys are missing the fact that there is a BDICv3 now, so you should be using that, not my outdated patches.

I gave it a test with the old BDIC to see if it worked but since i am running the 3.0 i have it removed, it was the sexlab more creatures mod that caused me the issue. Now if i can just find out why only 1 of my saved games is working. The others i have keep crashing when loading but cannot find the issue since i have no mod conflicts atm. I have 3 saved games that are unmodded back ups but only 1 will load and i CTD on the other 2. Might have something to do with werewolves mod i have maybe. Well i do like a challenge lol...

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.

below google translator (sorry):

I've updated: MoreNastyCritters v11.1, Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 and BDIC V3. 

Also I have a SOS FULL + Leito addon.
After the upgrade, the dicks of the horse and the lord-vampire are not displayed. Did anyone have such problems? What is the reason?

On 05/02/2018 at 12:25 AM, draghiamnl said:

is there a way to fix purple cocks on the immersive animals, seem to happen mostly to pups, cubs, dragur, for some creatures i didn't see their cocks visible yet

Me too, look:
https://gyazo.com/67ff1074ad90359a876572a554f9fec0

I tried to "reset" creature framework as you advise in option but i dont see.
Maybe there's a fix in this topic? I mean, which page i need to look? or if you know why i'm having this ^^ it could be great. :smile:
thanks!