Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

I must say I spent the better part of a week trying to figure out why my wolves had purple dicks. Went through the forums... and if I had just looked a few pages later I would have found the canine patch... For The Love Of ALL that is Holy. Wasn't a HUGE deal but damn after a while, it just began to get frustrating.BUT it was my fuck up. That being said I do want to thank all of you for all that you do and keeping this all up. As a gay guy we aren't given WHOLE lotta options when it comes to sexlab, sure we can play a lot of what they have and just deal with the female pronouns but... creatures... that is what we have in abundance. And I am fine with that, especially with Untamed. If you ask me untamed just makes us more powerful with a pack of creatures at our side. I am glad us freaks have people like you guys. Keep it up and can't wait to see what else Y'all come up with.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Tried to make a nude mesh for Mihail's Ogres by immitating the scripts from BDIC, but it didn't work. They use draugr animations so it's theoretically possible though. I'm unsure what to type in the fields RaceName, skinName, and skinForm or if they even matter. When I compared the existing data I didn't see any pattern to it. Please check my script and see if I did anything wrong with the coding.

Spoiler

{
    "modID": "BDIC",
    "ModName": "Bad Dog's Monsters",
    "creatures": [
    {
        "RaceName": "mihailogresrace",
        "raceForm": "__formData|mihailogres.esp|:0x005905",
        "skinName": "mihailogresskin_AR",
        "skinForm": null,
        "normalArmor": "__formData|mihailogre.esp|0x005907",
        "arousedArmor": "__formData|BDIC.esp|0x22D95F",
        "restrictedSlots": []
    }]
}

6 hours ago, saltshade said:

Tried to make a nude mesh for Mihail's Ogres by immitating the scripts from BDIC, but it didn't work. They use draugr animations so it's theoretically possible though. I'm unsure what to type in the fields RaceName, skinName, and skinForm or if they even matter. When I compared the existing data I didn't see any pattern to it. Please check my script and see if I did anything wrong with the coding.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

• 2 weeks later...

This mod works great, but I'm having one issue with it. I can't figure out why but there's two dicks, one animated dick and one that's not animated or moving at all.

Trying to get this to work correctly where it hides the non-erect version of the dong during sex animation, but I'm still trying to figure it out still on my own. But if anyone knows, please do tell.

Hi, um can you guys help me with wolf penis texture? because when im playing around and kill some wolf's (exactly from immersive creature) the wolf that i killed just have purple texture on his thing. ive done sorting the plugin and nothing happen, and ive done reinstall the mods and again nothing happen. and btw im using vortex.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi it's a bit laborious but a fix for those not having textures for the meshes: use Nifskope and open the creature meshes in question and left click on the part that hasn't got textures. You will see in the left-hand tree a node of the mesh (NiTriShape) and under that the BSLightingShaderProperty. Under that is the BSShaderTextureSet and there you can find the path of the texture used. If you don't have a texture under that path in your data folder you either haven't installed all required mod or you have made an error during the installation. Correctly used, using a mod manager like MO2 helps a lot in finding those errors.

• 2 months later...