You're talking about Lola I assume? Reward Your Followers doesn't actually have anything to do with vanilla relationshiprank, so status (enemy, neutral, friend, lover, etc) makes no difference. All that matters is the arousal level of both you and your follower.

Come to think of it, Laraya is specifically the only follower that has that particular statement ("as you command").

I got Laraya from your blog: http://www.loverslab...ry-1734-laraya/

And I defined her personality based on what you wrote there, so it seemed that "as you command" was fairly representational...

Thanks for the answer. Yea, I'm talking about Laraya. I haven't reach to Riften yet to pick up LOLA. She usually joins me after I accomplish few start quests :)

"As you command" line or something similar (sorry forgot to write it down),  I saw with few other followers I had too.

You're talking about Lola I assume? Reward Your Followers doesn't actually have anything to do with vanilla relationshiprank, so status (enemy, neutral, friend, lover, etc) makes no difference. All that matters is the arousal level of both you and your follower.

Come to think of it, Laraya is specifically the only follower that has that particular statement ("as you command").

I got Laraya from your blog: http://www.loverslab...ry-1734-laraya/

And I defined her personality based on what you wrote there, so it seemed that "as you command" was fairly representational...

Thanks for the answer. Yea, I'm talking about Laraya. I haven't reach to Riften yet to pick up LOLA. She usually joins me after I accomplish few start quests :)

"As you command" line or something similar (sorry forgot to write it down),  I saw with few other followers I had too.

Hmm... with other followers too? Then that's a problem. Lydia and Iona also have that sort of personality, but IIRC only Laraya has that specific line.

I'll double-check, but I'm pretty sure it's not coming from my mod then... can you post a load order and papyrus log? The papyrus log doesn't need to be very long (i.e. you don't need to do a lot of stuff in-game) - just talk to your follower, get the "as you command", sex, then exit and post it. That will help me figure out if it's coming from my mod (a bug) or something else.

I checked my log files and there wasn't anything recorded about Laraya, since I changed follower(s) dismiss them and I'm playing the game without them.

K, I checked your Dialog topic with Tes5edit.. and this is the line I got most from my followers after I propose sex to them. They accept it and then reply: "As you command, I will obey." (ID form: 0721420E)

You see, I rarely using Vanilla's followers, except Jenassa. Always non Vanilla female followers exclusively ;) LOLA is my so called permanent follower. Once I hired her, I never dismiss her.

I checked my log files and there wasn't anything recorded about Laraya, since I changed follower(s) dismiss them and I'm playing the game without them.

It is not that I need to see if there is anything in your logs about Laraya. I need to see if my mod is firing off properly, if the debug traces I have in my scripts are sending properly. The stuff from Reward Your Followers that gets put into the log varies from follower to follower, and I need to see what is triggering - so if you are, for example, talking to Belrand but when you have sex it triggers Laraya's script, that's a problem and I can track it down.

K, I check your Dialog topic with Tes5edit.. and this is the line I got most from my followers after I said to them something like: "You know, I came to an idea..." Then they reply: "As you command, I will obey." (ID form: 0721420E)

The sequence of events for nonvanilla followers is:

1. Player says "Hey, I was thinking..."

2. NPC says "Yes? What is it?"

3. Player then responds with a unique line depending on the follower.

4. NPC then responds with a unique line too.

5. Sex starts.

See this image for the unique lines for steps 3 and 4.

post-462261-0-59625500-1440929376_thumb.jpg

List does not include generic racial dialogue... but there is no generic racial dialogue that contains the phrase "as you command I will obey."

I have checked my code, and I cannot find any problem why every NPC would have Laraya's dialogue.

Also, there is no possible way for "As you command, I will obey" to come directly after "Hey, I was thinking..." at all - the engine just does not work that way - not just for my mod, but for any mod, ever.

My guess is you have a mod installed that just happens to have the same dialogue, and it is overwriting.

But again, I cannot confirm that without looking at your papyrus log.

EDIT:

Do me a favor... in game, open the console and type "help rwrd_flag_nonvanilla" and tell me what it says. It should be set to zero.

It is not that I need to see if there is anything in your logs about Laraya. I need to see if my mod is firing off properly, if the debug traces I have in my scripts are sending properly. The stuff from Reward Your Followers that gets put into the log varies from follower to follower, and I need to see what is triggering - so if you are, for example, talking to Belrand but when you have sex it triggers Laraya's script, that's a problem and I can track it down.

K, I check your Dialog topic with Tes5edit.. and this is the line I got most from my followers after I said to them something like: "You know, I came to an idea..." Then they reply: "As you command, I will obey." (ID form: 0721420E)

The sequence of events for nonvanilla followers is:

1. Player says "Hey, I was thinking..."

2. NPC says "Yes? What is it?"

3. Player then responds with a unique line depending on the follower.

4. NPC then responds with a unique line too.

5. Sex starts.

See this image for the unique lines for steps 3 and 4.

attachicon.gifnonvanilla dialogue for v6.jpg

List does not include generic racial dialogue... but there is no generic racial dialogue that contains the phrase "as you command I will obey."

I have checked my code, and I cannot find any problem why every NPC would have Laraya's dialogue.

Also, there is no possible way for "As you command, I will obey" to come directly after "Hey, I was thinking..." at all - the engine just does not work that way - not just for my mod, but for any mod, ever.

My guess is you have a mod installed that just happens to have the same dialogue, and it is overwriting.

But again, I cannot confirm that without looking at your papyrus log.

The mod starts properly. I apologize for not providing right dialogues description. "As you command..." showed up after my player says "I want to have a sex with you."

You know, let me rehire Laraya again and I will let you know what is happening :)

At the moment, I'm in the middle of doing two quests which I want to acomplish alone. Then will go back to Riverwood and rehire Laraya. :)

The mod starts properly. I apologize for not providing right dialogues description. "As you command..." showed up after my player says "I want to have a sex with you."

You know, let me rehire Laraya again and I will let you know what is happening :)

At the moment, I'm in the middle of doing two quests which I want to acomplish alone. Then will go back to Riverwood and rehire Laraya. :)

You will always get the following with Laraya (exact text):

1. Hey, I was thinking...

2. Yes? What is it?

3. Laraya, I think we should have sex.

4. As you command, I will obey.

5. Sex starts.

I thought you said you were getting the "As you command, I will obey" with other followers?

Content - I see, so it's a kind of Laraya's "trade mark"?" :)  (just kidding) Yes, I had three other female followers for short time. All of them were non Vanilla followers and all of them gave me the same answer as Laraya. When finish those two quests, I will hire another non Vanilla follower and test the mod and let you know what has happen.

Content - I see, so it's a kind of Laraya's "trade mark"?" :)  

Yep, that's it. ;)

Yes, I had three other female followers for short time. All of them were non Vanilla followers and all of them gave me the same answer as Laraya. When finish those two quests, I will hire another non Vanilla follower and test the mod and let you know what has happen.

Odd. Really odd.

If you don't want to post your papyrus log for some reason, then when you get to a point where you're talking to them, when you are in conversation with them (during the "I've been thinking..." and "Yes? What is it?" phase), please open the console and type:

help "rwrd_flag_nonvanilla" 0

And tell me what it says. It should be set to zero at that point. For some reason it may be constantly setting itself to 19 instead, which may be the source of the bug.

If you could do that before, during, and after the conversation and sex, that would be helpful.

OK, here is new info. I reinstalled the mod, hired two female followers from "Inconsequential followers" mod and they both had different dialogues. So "Laraya's influence" :) wasn't present this time. Thank you for trying to help me.

OK, here is new info. I reinstalled the mod, hired two female followers from "Inconsequential followers" mod and they both had different dialogues. So "Laraya's influence" :) wasn't present this time. Thank you for trying to help me.

My guess is, a bit of script failed to fire off correctly. Glad it's working now, but let me know if it starts happening again, eh? Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Whoops... Katria (dragonborn) counts, and I forgot to add in something for her, so she's currently using nonvanilla (racial) lines.

Are there any more like her? That is, vanilla or DLC followers that count as followers even when they don't use standard interface?

Actually She's From The Dawnguard DLC

Whoops... Katria (dragonborn) counts, and I forgot to add in something for her, so she's currently using nonvanilla (racial) lines.

Are there any more like her? That is, vanilla or DLC followers that count as followers even when they don't use standard interface?

Actually She's From The Dawnguard DLC

Oops... Yeah. 

I think I've figured out a way to allow for unique dialogue for non-vanilla followers, without making those mods actual dependencies.

If anyone has a favorite nonvanilla follower that you'd like to see have some unique dialogue, just drop a line here in the support thread and I'll see what I can do.

[...]

I'm gonna request a quick custom dialogue for Rumarin, added by Interesting NPCs (3DNPC).

Personality description (pulled from wiki):

Rumarin is a jovial High Elf who can be found at Yorgrim’s Overlook in Eastmarch. One of the more complete followers in the mod, he has bonus conversations in a number of locations and is involved in multiple quests. Much of Rumarin‘s personality is based on deflection, although he does demonstrate a visible resentment of mages..

Despite his resentment of mages, he and my Breton enchantress have been getting along very well. ;)

Next update will include Kitiara and Rumarin. :)

Honestly, though, it might be a while... I've got like three hours a day of free time, and I spend most of that playing games, and the rest lately has been spent fiddling around with Elrindir's Discount Magic Items.

But yeah, it'll get in there, eventually. I promise! ;)

Next update will include Kitiara and Rumarin. :)

Honestly, though, it might be a while... I've got like three hours a day of free time, and I spend most of that playing games, and the rest lately has been spent fiddling around with Elrindir's Discount Magic Items.

But yeah, it'll get in there, eventually. I promise! ;)

Haha, no rush. :P I know how it is. Though, lately I've been spending more time fiddling with mods than playing! >:D

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get tis mod to work, 0there's no MCM showing up... I tried all versions from 5a to 5d_2.

Anyone got an idea?

That's a new one on me.

Have you tried manually starting the MCM updater? IIRC the console command is:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Aside from that, the only other thing I can think of is that you need to give it more after starting the game to let all the MCM stuff update.

I can't get tis mod to work, 0there's no MCM showing up... I tried all versions from 5a to 5d_2.

Anyone got an idea?

That's a new one on me.

Aside from that, the only other thing I can think of is that you need to give it more after starting the game to let all the MCM stuff update.

Nope, it doesn't work at all. I played for hours, ingame and realtime. Even tried to start a new game. Double checked load order and requirements.

Anyone got an idea?

That's a new one on me.

Nope, it doesn't work at all. I played for hours, ingame and realtime. Even tried to start a new game. Double checked load order and requirements.

And this mod is the only one with a missing MCM?

Are you using Mod Organizer? Someone (can't remember if it was this mod or a different one) said the scripts didn't copy over correctly the first time they tried it. If you're using Mod Organizer, try manually copying and pasting the archive contents.

If you're not using a mod manager, then I'm at a loss, I really don't know what might be causing a missing MCM.

EDIT: It was with Devious Manual, and apparently not a MO issue but an NMM one.