I can't get tis mod to work, 0there's no MCM showing up... I tried all versions from 5a to 5d_2.

Anyone got an idea?

That's a new one on me.

Have you tried manually starting the MCM updater? IIRC the console command is:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Aside from that, the only other thing I can think of is that you need to give it more after starting the game to let all the MCM stuff update.

Nope, it doesn't work at all. I played for hours, ingame and realtime. Even tried to start a new game. Double checked load order and requirements.

And this mod is the only one with a missing MCM?

Are you using Mod Organizer? Someone (can't remember if it was this mod or a different one) said the scripts didn't copy over correctly the first time they tried it. If you're using Mod Organizer, try manually copying and pasting the archive contents.

If you're not using a mod manager, then I'm at a loss, I really don't know what might be causing a missing MCM.

EDIT: It was with Devious Manual, and apparently not a MO issue but an NMM one.

Some people (not me) have issues with mods with MCMs and such not showing up when the mod number is in the 150+ area. Try moving Reward up your load order, to around load 50-100 or so. No idea what causes this.

I can't get tis mod to work, 0there's no MCM showing up... I tried all versions from 5a to 5d_2.

Anyone got an idea?

That's a new one on me.

Have you tried manually starting the MCM updater? IIRC the console command is:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Aside from that, the only other thing I can think of is that you need to give it more after starting the game to let all the MCM stuff update.

Nope, it doesn't work at all. I played for hours, ingame and realtime. Even tried to start a new game. Double checked load order and requirements.

And this mod is the only one with a missing MCM?

Are you using Mod Organizer? Someone (can't remember if it was this mod or a different one) said the scripts didn't copy over correctly the first time they tried it. If you're using Mod Organizer, try manually copying and pasting the archive contents.

If you're not using a mod manager, then I'm at a loss, I really don't know what might be causing a missing MCM.

EDIT: It was with Devious Manual, and apparently not a MO issue but an NMM one.

Some people (not me) have issues with mods with MCMs and such not showing up when the mod number is in the 150+ area. Try moving Reward up your load order, to around load 50-100 or so. No idea what causes this.

Well, I have absolutely no idea. Nothing works... So, I give up. For now. Maybe the next version works. ;) I'm pretty patient.

Has anyone else encountered a CTD when trying to enter the Ratway in Riften?  TES5Edit had this mod as causing a conflict.  When I checked the cells it said it was the one overwriting the script.  I deleted the mod, Got my backups of the .esms and re-cleaned them, dismissed all my followers and the CTD which was 100% reproducable went away.  Note:  This happened after trying to return to the ratway after completing the extortion quest to join the Thieves' guild.  

Has anyone else encountered a CTD when trying to enter the Ratway in Riften?  TES5Edit had this mod as causing a conflict.  When I checked the cells it said it was the one overwriting the script.  I deleted the mod, Got my backups of the .esms and re-cleaned them, dismissed all my followers and the CTD which was 100% reproducable went away.  Note:  This happened after trying to return to the ratway after completing the extortion quest to join the Thieves' guild.  

Unfortunately, the last version (or two, can't remember) do make some changes to the riften ratway cell - I had intended to include a number of new followers, and one of them was in there. I thought I had reverted all the changes, but apparently not. It still works fine for me, but that's no guarantee it works for everyone else I guess.

But the only changes that I made to the cell were with walls and doors, nothing to do with any scripts as far as I can remember. Which script was being overwritten?

And, by chance, did you try a previous version to see (like 5a or something) to see if that fixed the issue? I'd like to be able to fix this if possible.

EDIT: In addition the Riften Ratway, I made changes to the Bard's College, Dawnstar Sanctuary, College of Winterhold, and Underforge. Any problems with those places?

EDIT: If none of the downloads here work, you could try an older version, located here. I honestly can't remember when I started making cell changes to this mod. The archive contains version v1c through v5.

Hi CC - found your mod and it looks very good - one question though: I see you have included Interesting NPCs in your mod. Is Valgus also included or if not, any chance to do that, too?

Thanks!

And I'll include Valgus in the next update (whenever that may be).

Is this appropriate?

Player:   Well, Valgus, I was wondering if you could teach me how to 'lay on hands,' if you catch my drift.

NPC:      Ah! I'd be only to happy to give you some restoration training.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but can Mjolls condition of not agreeing if Aeron is dead be removed?

That bastard tried to make her his sex slave (Amorous Adventures) so he needed to Die.

There's an option in the MCM to remove conditions. IIRC it's called "followers use conditions" and if you turn it off then it removes all conditions.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but can Mjolls condition of not agreeing if Aeron is dead be removed?

That bastard tried to make her his sex slave (Amorous Adventures) so he needed to Die.

There's an option in the MCM to remove conditions. IIRC it's called "followers use conditions" and if you turn it off then it removes all conditions.

I want the other conditionals. So what do I need to edit in the esp to remove hers specifically?

I want the other conditionals. So what do I need to edit in the esp to remove hers specifically?

You'll need to open up the mod in the CK (or xedit), find her dialogue, and remove the conditions. It's not that hard.

Give me a minute, and I'll post some pictures. In the meantime, start reading this thread here. That post gives you most of what you will need to edit the mod directly.

You'll need to open up the mod in the CK (or xedit), find her dialogue, and remove the conditions. It's not that hard.

Give me a minute, and I'll post some pictures. In the meantime, start reading this thread here. That post gives you most of what you will need to edit the mod directly.

Okay, after you get the mod opened in the CK, here's some instructions specific to your case:

Mjoll's dialogue is in the rwrd_miscellaneous dialogue view.
You'll want to look for the coco_rwrd_handler_mjoll topic.
post-462261-0-87181600-1444976267_thumb.jpg

Locate the getdead condition...
post-462261-0-45012500-1444976251_thumb.jpg

And delete it.
post-462261-0-63228900-1444976255_thumb.jpg

You'll also want to do the same thing for the coco_rwrd_handler_mjollTWO topic.
post-462261-0-51535800-1444976261_thumb.jpg
post-462261-0-01011100-1444976246_thumb.jpg

That should take care of it, you shouldn't need to do anything else. Just save and exit.

Okay, after you get the mod opened in the CK, here's some instructions specific to your case:

Mjoll's dialogue is in the rwrd_miscellaneous dialogue view.
You'll want to look for the coco_rwrd_handler_mjoll topic.

Locate the getdead condition...

And delete it.

You'll also want to do the same thing for the coco_rwrd_handler_mjollTWO topic.

That should take care of it, you shouldn't need to do anything else. Just save and exit.

Thanks much.

Both the specific help and the linked help were great.

Actually the linked help helped with more than just this.

First open had a crash.

I had the bAllowMultipleMasterFiles=1, but i did not have bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

And my archive settings were different than yours, copy and pasted yours in and no more crash.

This might help the random crashing I get when messing in CK, but then again it is CK, so....

Anyway thanks again.

*edit*

After saving and exiting 2 things were in my MO overwrite folder.

The modified esp,

And a folder named DialogueViews containing 070028cd.xml <----- what is this? Is it the organizational system I had to do with all the dialogues so they were not stacked?

After saving and exiting 2 things were in my MO overwrite folder.

The modified esp,

And a folder named DialogueViews containing 070028cd.xml <----- what is this? Is it the organizational system I had to do with all the dialogues so they were not stacked?

OMG... if that's all it takes, awesome. That must be it!

IIRC the dialogue views re-stack themselves whenever you add or remove a dependency, but even so, I could post that xml file and maybe that'd help people with editing the mod.

Here's mine, maybe this'll help you navigate around!

070028CF.7z

So I have the Beautiful Healers mod from Nexus, it makes Jora, Arcadia, Senna, Danica, and Freir followers (as well as re-texturing them). Would you consider adding dialog for them? 

They should already have generic dialog Zach.

Yep, they should have generic dialogue. And if we're talking about vanilla NPCs that are mod-enabled to be followers, I honestly don't want to go there. There are a LOT of NPCs in Skyrim, and I don't particularly want to start adding unique dialogue for them all on the off-chance that someone addtofaction's them or uses a mod that makes them into followers.

Dialogue is one of the easiest things to add to the game - here's the link again to some instructions for editing the mod yourself. A few more posts forward in the thread I talk a little bit about adding sex scripts, so just search forward. The above posted xml file should help you navigate (fingers crossed!) and figure out where things are - go ahead and add in those NPCs yourself if you want, but I'm way too lazy to do it.

Hi CC - found your mod and it looks very good - one question though: I see you have included Interesting NPCs in your mod. Is Valgus also included or if not, any chance to do that, too?

Thanks!

And I'll include Valgus in the next update (whenever that may be).

Is this appropriate?

Player:   Well, Valgus, I was wondering if you could teach me how to 'lay on hands,' if you catch my drift.

NPC:      Ah! I'd be only to happy to give you some restoration training.

And thank you very much for doing it!

I'm no native english speaker but I would approace him like this: "My dear, I was wondering if you could teach me a special spell of "restoration" for a starving body, if you catch my drift..."

NPC: "Well then, my Lady, (he calls you so, I don't know what he's using for a man) I'd be only too happy to give you some deep and insightful lessons"

-Snip-

And thank you very much for doing it!

I'm no native english speaker but I would approace him like this: "My dear, I was wondering if you could teach me a special spell of "restoration" for a starving body, if you catch my drift..."

NPC: "Well then, my Lady, (he calls you so, I don't know what he's using for a man) I'd be only too happy to give you some deep and insightful lessons"

I wholeheartedly approve of this. It would be a shame if SOS rolled him a 1 though xD

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this mod today. Haven't gotten to experiment with it much but I really like it.

Though there were a few things I didn't like.

Lydia reaction in your mod... yeah I get how most of the Skyrim community hate's Lydia's "I am swoooooorrrn to carry your burdens" line and think shes a bitch. But it wouldn't it be more fitting if Lydia had a personality more similar to Jordis in this mod? Where she wants it?

Cause after all Lydia is most likely your very first follower in most cases... so she is probably the one that has been abused the most... being treated like a baggage mule, the one that has experienced the most with you even before you were all that well known.

So I would think she would be the one that would be the most grateful/demanding for your affections. Where she gives you attitude for treating her like a lowly servant, but enjoys it when you alleviate her desires.

Also another minor issue I had was with Iona. She says that Maven ordered her to do whatever you want, but I got Iona when the Jarl of Riften was Lalia... so maybe the dialogue should be more neutral or vague as who assigned her to you?

Like I don't have issue with rape mods on LL, but for a mod that is titled "Reward your followers" and your description "What can you get the hardworking guy or gal who has everything? You can give the greatest gift of all... your body.". Lydia and Iona's scenario makes a bit too forced/rapey for the theme of this mod, especially when they're aroused.

Maybe make their responses based on the MCM configurable Arousal Level threshold that you need for them to have sex with you, where how nice they respond, or how unwilling their dialogue seems is based on the slider? Cause even if Lydia has an attitude compared to the other followers, I shouldn't have to force her to have sex if she horny and in heat at level 100 arousal.

Just found this mod today. Haven't gotten to experiment with it much but I really like it.

Though there were a few things I didn't like.

Lydia reaction in your mod... yeah I get how most of the Skyrim community hate's Lydia's "I am swoooooorrrn to carry your burdens" line and think shes a bitch. But it wouldn't it be more fitting if Lydia had a personality more similar to Jordis in this mod? Where she wants it?

Cause after all Lydia is most likely your very first follower in most cases... so she is probably the one that has been abused the most... being treated like a baggage mule, the one that has experienced the most with you even before you were all that well known.

So I would think she would be the one that would be the most grateful/demanding for your affections. Where she gives you attitude for treating her like a lowly servant, but enjoys it when you alleviate her desires.

There's something to what you say, sure. My writing of Lydia's dialogue wasn't based on a general consensus as much as it was based on her tone of voice - sort of resigned to what she considers a bad, or at least nonideal, situation. Jarl Balgruuf "assigned" her as your personal housecarl, she didn't get any choice in the matter, and coupled with her VA I just painted her as being unenthusiastic. Like what you just said there - "being treated like a baggage mule" - I can't see her jumping right into the sack with someone who treats her like a mobile suitcase.

I could easily change Lydia's personality, but I do feel that she's okay the way she is. If you're dead set on changing her, though, it's easy enough to do - here's a link to some instructions on how to do so, there have been a couple of people asking for help with that.

I know that's not the answer you were looking for, but I honestly don't want to change things just for one person, sorry. ;)

Also another minor issue I had was with Iona. She says that Maven ordered her to do whatever you want, but I got Iona when the Jarl of Riften was Lalia... so maybe the dialogue should be more neutral or vague as who assigned her to you?

My feeling was that, whether or not Maven was Jarl, she had a lot of pull and influence in Riften. Sure, Iona ostensibly works for the Jarl, but Laila is totally buffaloed by Maven and Maven's lackies (i.e. Anuriel, her steward, is heavily implied to be working directly for Maven) and would take any "advice" given to her by someone she mistakenly believes to be a loyal subject.

Like I don't have issue with rape mods on LL, but for a mod that is titled "Reward your followers" and your description "What can you get the hardworking guy or gal who has everything? You can give the greatest gift of all... your body.". Lydia and Iona's scenario makes a bit too forced/rapey for the theme of this mod, especially when they're aroused.

There are a couple of NPCs (Lydia, Iona, Ralis, the Dark Brotherhood initiate(s), and maybe one or two others) that I've made less than totally eager. I didn't want to just cookie-cutter everyone into having the same always-horny-for-dragonborn personality. I had to base their personalities on what I could get, because none of them are really well fleshed-out. So I grabbed whatever I could find. In Lydia's case, it was mostly based on her tone of voice in one comment. Iona had no real personality at all, so I just took the whole "everyone in Riften is corrupt" thing and ran with it.

You're right, though, the mod's initial concept was just dialogue-based sex for willing followers, not unwilling ones. But like I said, I don't really want to change things, considering that most people like it as it is.

Maybe make their responses based on the MCM configurable Arousal Level threshold that you need for them to have sex with you, where how nice they respond, or how unwilling their dialogue seems is based on the slider? Cause even if Lydia has an attitude compared to the other followers, I shouldn't have to force her to have sex if she horny and in heat at level 100 arousal.

Now that is a good solution, and neatly sidesteps the whole problem. I've been intending to put in some more MCM options regarding giver/receiver and victim/aggressor settings anyway, and this would dovetail in nicely.

I don't have much time for development (or playing, for that matter) lately, but I'll add it to my to-do list, eh?

And thanks for checking out the mod! :)

Thanks for the quick and detailed response. I figured as much.

You don't have to change anything on my account, but just for the sake of discussion... All the housecarls are assigned to you... they didn't really have a choice... so that is why I thought something similar to Jordis's behavior for Lydia would make the most sense. Since she would have the most to demand since she has been around the longest, but then again I do understand that you make the personalities based on the voice files rather than their general situation. But then again, almost all of her other lines, she seems pretty and respectful, other than that one line where she puts to much emphasis on the 'sworn'.

But yeah I will be looking forward to any future updates.

On a side note, I really like this mod because it helps my character keep track of who to sleep with and choose different followers who want attention, instead of always manually having to keep track of who I have neglected.

Well thanks to your guide it was extremely easy to change the dialogue.

I am probably going to change a few more, but if you're interested. I Changed Lydia's dialogue to

Initial

Player: Lydia you seemed more burdened than usual. Would like some help to unload?

Lydia: I don't know what you mean? I am sworn to carry your burdens... Its not like am frustrated or anything.

Sex

Player: You are obviously burdened by arousal. Let me help you lighten the burden.

Lydia: *Embarrassed* Yes my Thane... thank you for being so attentive.

Or

No Sex

Player: Well if you say so... then lets continue on our way.

Lydia: *Disappointed* Yes, my Thane. I am sworn to carry your burdens...

Sex Again

Player: Its seems you are overburdened again. Do you need to lighten your load again?

Lydia: Honor to you my Thane

I also changed the -1 value in the no sex dialogue to a 0, so if the player character ever mans up to confront Lydia, then they could.

Also do you know what code you need to put into the script handler to increase a character's disposition if you have sex with them?

On a side note, I really like this mod because it helps my character keep track of who to sleep with and choose different followers who want attention, instead of always manually having to keep track of who I have neglected.

I've found the MCM page with the RWRD states to be very valuable sometimes. :)

Well thanks to your guide it was extremely easy to change the dialogue.

I also changed the -1 value in the no sex dialogue to a 0, so if the player character ever mans up to confront Lydia, then they could.

Also do you know what code you need to put into the script handler to increase a character's disposition if you have sex with them?

Glad it helped.

I believe the code to change relationshiprank will look something like this:

akspeaker.SetRelationshiprank(Game.GetPlayer(), 3)

Game.GetPlayer().SetRelationshiprank(akspeaker), 3)

Replace "3" with whatever level you want. That *should* work (I can't remember exactly, and haven't tested it either).

• 1 month later...