were do I put this in the load order?

Anywhere, I guess. It doesn't actually edit anything much in the vanilla game, so it should be able to go just about anywhere you want.

I'd recommend letting LOOT sort your load order. LOOT puts this mod roundabout in the middle section, with all the mods that don't really fit at the beginning (mods that need to be overridden by other stuff) or the end (mods that shouldn't be overridden).

ok it's just that the mcm menu comes up but no dialogue options come up so I was wondering if it was a load order thing do I have to be in a certain location for the dialogue options to appear?

There are three possible causes that I can think of:

1:

That is an uncommon, but not unknown, problem.

It sometimes happens for me on other dialogue-based mods (like Sexlab Dialogues) too. But it's rare.

I've found that saving the game, exiting (to desktop, not to main menu), and re-entering, and loading the save seems to fix it, mod dialogue shows up. No idea what causes this, and it's intermittent, so it's very hard to track down.

2:

On the other hand, it could be the Arousal settings... both your and the NPC's arousal need to be below the setting on the Arousal page in the MCM.

Try setting everything to zero, the dialogue should pop up.

3:

You need to hire the follower first. If you (for example) just talk to Marcurio, the dialogue won't appear... hire him first. Same goes for all other followers. Hire the mercenaries, tell your housecarl to follow, etc.

Also, #2 (i.e. you have to have a hired, arousal-higher-than-setting, follower).

Hopefully one of those fixes it.

what about followers that I've already hired? when I first installed this I had Lydia following me and I had jennessa hired would making them leave and then uninstalling the mod the reinstalling it and then re hireing them work? I have amazing follower tweaks installed as well

It should work fine with followers you've already hired when you install it. I don't know for certain, because I've never actually tried installing this mid-game before. But it shouldn't cause any problems.

But just to check, you could dismiss them and then rehire them.

As for Amazing Follower Tweaks, I've gotten mixed reports about all follower overhaul mods, that one included... sometimes they works for people, sometimes it doesn't.

I've gotten confirmed reports that EFF needs to be set to "classic" mode for this mod to work with it.

EFF?

Extensible Follower Framework. Link.

I've had a look through my list of mods and it turns out I don't have EFF I've got follower live package though

Pardon me for not thoroughly searching the thread beforehand. 

Not at all. Nobody wants to search through seventeen pages of comments looking for just the right one.

On the other hand, the search function at the top of the page does work fine for looking for specific quotes.

On the other other hand, "EFF" is only three characters in length, which the search engine will reject as being too small.

It's been irritating for me from time to time, because so many mods use three-letter abbreviations, and LL internal search just doesn't do the job.  :-/ 

Does the above case apply to any version of EFF with any version of RYF?

It *should* work just fine with any version of RYF (another three-letter word). Honestly, I don't ever use any follower tweaks or overhaul mods - individual custom followers like the famous Inigo or Vilja are the extent of my follower mods. Mods that add multiple follower capability probably won't work properly with anything under v4, because of how I had it set up, using different condition checks. Anything v4 and up should work with any number of followers, non-vanilla followers, new races, etc. (though I'm having trouble getting animal followers [excluding dogs] to work properly).

I've been using EFF v4.x with RYF v3a (have v4a installed recently, but haven't had the chance to test). Have never turned off the 'Wheel' interface (i.e. setting to 'Classic') but I'm pretty sure RYF works perfectly - although I've only tested on Jenassa.

The framework and code is the same for all followers (except Serana who requires a bit of special care), so if it's working for Jenassa it should work for everyone.

Compatibility has ranged from 'works fine' to 'works only in classic mode'.

The recommended settings are classic mode and version 4a is dependent on arousal from SLA or SLARedux to function.

That's about the size of it. :)

I've had a look through my list of mods and it turns out I don't have EFF I've got follower live package though

This is the first I've heard of Follower Live Package, and it looks like it *should* be compatible, but it also looks like it's adding dialogue. It might be adding blocking dialogue, which means it might not be compatible.

That's part of the problem with Serana - (and the real problem with Torygg in the "I'm Sorry For What Happened" mod) she has so much blocking dialogue that it's hard to get mods to mess with her without specifically editing her, and I don't want to actually edit anything in the game itself. Everything in Reward Your Followers is essentially sitting on top of the vanilla game, not changing anything on the inside... which is why it's so very compatible with so much (blocking dialogue excluded :) ).

All I can say is, test it out... if you're still not getting dialogue after following these steps, it could well be a mod like Follower Live Package or AFT or UFO or EFF or another tweak or overhaul mod that's causing the problem. I can't guarantee it's some other mod, but I can say that I'm pretty darn sure. ;)

I've tried following the steps but no joy :(

Could you post your entire load order, please?

I'm not sure I could find the problem, but I'll give it a shot.

Also, a papyrus log (when starting a brand new game) would be helpful... just enable logging, start a new game, wait around for a minute or two, then exit - that's all I need (I basically want to see that this mod is initializing properly).

Also, a papyrus log (when starting a brand new game) would be helpful... just enable logging, start a new game, wait around for a minute or two, then exit - that's all I need (I basically want to see that this mod is initializing properly).

sure how do I do those?

sure how do I do those?

I don't know how to get the load order from NMM or MO, but if you use Wrye Bash it's easy enough... at the bottom is a little button called "mod checker" and if you click it, your load order will pop up. Just copy and paste (into a spoiler please).

As for the papyrus log, instructions for that are HERE.

couldn't get the spoiler tags to work so I uploaded a text file and I couldn't find the skyrim.ini file to check and see if I have papyrus logging enabled I searched for skyrim.ini I got a bunch of files pop up the ones that had skyrim in the title were skyrim_default, unofficial skyrim patch, skyrimEditorPrefs, skyrimEditor, SkyrimPrefs I don't know which one it is. I have a log folder with a script folder inside it and inside the script folder there was some editorpapyrus.0, editorpapyrus.1 and so on to .3

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2015-07-11T20-21-38.txt

couldn't get the spoiler tags to work so I uploaded a text file and I couldn't find the skyrim.ini file to check and see if I have papyrus logging enabled I searched for skyrim.ini I got a bunch of files pop up the ones that had skyrim in the title were skyrim_default, unofficial skyrim patch, skyrimEditorPrefs, skyrimEditor, SkyrimPrefs I don't know which one it is. I have a log folder with a script folder inside it and inside the script folder there was some editorpapyrus.0, editorpapyrus.1 and so on to .3

I don't see anything in your load order that would specifically conflict except for Amazing Follower Tweaks. That one might be causing the problem.

For logging, in the following folder:

Documents / My Games / Skyrim

You'll want to either add the following section if it's not there, or if it is there, change the zeroes to ones.

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

My guess is it's the AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks) mod that is causing the conflict.

As much as I hate to say it, you're probably looking at a one-or-the-other situation.

And to be completely honest, if all you're looking for is sex with followers, there are lots of mods around that do the same thing without the conflict.

All this mod does is essentially provide a lore friendly, dialogue based method of getting (or rather, giving) follower sex.

EDIT: Changed the OP to note the conflict.

In order to get it to be for a specific mod-added NPC, you'll need to add that mod as a new dependency. That's why I didn't want to do it for mod-added NPCs, because I'd need to make a new version for each one.

I've been thinking about it... this may not be entirely accurate.

I'll be busy for a couple of days, maybe a week, but when I come back I might just be able to figure out how to add unique dialogue lines for custom mod-added followers without making those mods actually be required as dependencies. No idea if it'll work or not, but I think it just might...

Anyway, that adds a #26 to my to-do list for this mod. (22 actually, but some of the items are bigger than others :) ).

I don't see anything in your load order that would specifically conflict except for Amazing Follower Tweaks. That one might be causing the problem.

For logging, in the following folder:

Documents / My Games / Skyrim

You'll want to either add the following section if it's not there, or if it is there, change the zeroes to ones.

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

My guess is it's the AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks) mod that is causing the conflict.

As much as I hate to say it, you're probably looking at a one-or-the-other situation.

And to be completely honest, if all you're looking for is sex with followers, there are lots of mods around that do the same thing without the conflict.

All this mod does is essentially provide a lore friendly, dialogue based method of getting (or rather, giving) follower sex.

EDIT: Changed the OP to note the conflict.

got the logging to work here's my papyrus if you still want/need it

Papyrus.0.log

How do I get the dialog options? Is there something I have to do to get them? I have just installed v5a and started a completely new game. Am I doing something wrong?

Latest update: July 8, 2015, 1:30am (est) - version 5a

Before updating to v5a, please read this post.

[Redacted]

Q: How does sex work, exactly?

A: Well, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...

Oh, you mean for this mod specifically?

This works by adding a dialogue option to teammates (in v3 and below, uses the currentfollower faction instead). That is, when you've got someone in tow, you can proposition them and they will undoubtedly respond in a positive manner (for the most part).

A list of specific tags, giver/receiver (victim) settings, and conditionals is located in the first post.

[Redacted]

Q: Is this just going to be something like "Hey follower, I want sex, let's get it on" followed by sex?

A: Yes. And no. Each vanilla follower has a unique set of dialogue specifically tailored for them. For example, Cosnach will respond very differently from Aranea.

Different strokes for different folks: Some followers have varying sexual tastes. Most will just have sex any old way, but some will prefer different positions or styles. For example, Erik the Slayer is young and inexperienced, Jordis is very aggressive and demanding, and Kharjo will only engage in what he persists in calling "kitty-style" mating. Can be changed via MCM settings.

Aroused followers: In v3a and below, followers had different levels of "endurance" (calculated by in-game timers). This has been changed to SL Aroused support in v4 and above. Can be changed via MCM settings.

Not in the mood right now: Some followers may be a bit more selective in who they sleep with, too. For example, Mjoll will be too upset to be in the mood if her old friend Aerin is dead, Vigilance doesn't like cats, and Erandur might get cold feet if he sees you wearing Vaermina's robes. Can be changed via MCM settings.

Too many options: This adds yet another dialogue option to NPCs, so if you're running other mods that do stuff like that, it's possible for stuff to get lost in the shuffle. Don't give up... just keep looking, and remember that you won't approach any two NPCs in exactly the same way. See the screenshots for an example.

Where is it? The dialogues don't have any specific thing to set them apart... for example, they don't say (sex), and they're not all identical. If you hit the dialogue option and you don't want sex with your follower, you can just exit the conversation.

Q: What are the requirements of this mod?

A: Skyrim.

As of v2a, the mod requires Skyrim Legendary Edition (i.e. Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn).

As of v4, the mod requires SL Aroused or SL Aroused Redux.

I will leave previous versions up in the downloads section in case people don't have or want other dependencies.

Fuz Ro D'oh for the silent dialogue lines, because no voices.

Sexlab for the sex. This mod is compiled against 1.59c.

Skyrim. In case you forgot.

[Redacted]

Q: Are there any bugs?

A: Lots, my friend. The Encyclopedia Smithsonian puts the estimate at about 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 individual bugs in the world.

Q: No, dumbass, any bugs in this mod? Software bugs?

A: Oh. Gee, I hope not. But hey, I made it, so there might be a bunch.

I handle sex using a unique quest, so no vanilla dialogue is altered. I did create a bunch of global variables, but that shouldn't be an issue. The scripts are very lightweight and only trigger when you select the appropriate dialogue line.

Anything that modifies the vanilla followers could stop sex from happening... for example, somewhere along the way I managed to install a mod that does something strange to Meeko (I think it changed his race or something), so now sex just doesn't trigger with him (in this mod or any other). The dialogue shows up just fine, but no sex. :(

If you've turned off a lot of animations in SexLab, followers who use specific tags might not engage in sex properly. See the FIRST POST for a list of tags. This can be gotten around by setting the "Followers Use Tags" to off in the MCM.

This mod has a minor incompatibility with "I'm Sorry For What Happened" because I didn't rename the scripts properly. This only matters if you install IS4WH, then uninstall it, then clean save.

This has been reported to work fine with EFF (as long as you're in "classic" mode), but the theory still stands. v3a references the currentfollower faction, so any mods that add followers in any other way won't work. Honestly, I've never used any follower overhaul mods, so I can't guarantee it will or will not work.

Amazing Follower Tweaks, in particular, seems to conflict.

As of v4 and above, the "currentfollower" condition has been replaced with the "teammate" condition, which should improve compatibility.

v5 adds an option to Farkas, Vilkas, and Aela to transform them into werewolves before sex. I'm not sanguine about this working without problems... it might do strange things during or after sex with those three.

[Redacted]

Archeology 101

Not at all. Nobody wants to search through seventeen pages of comments looking for just the right one.

On the other hand, the search function at the top of the page does work fine for looking for specific quotes.

On the other other hand, "EFF" is only three characters in length, which the search engine will reject as being too small.

This 'ere.

I wasn't able to search for three characters, now I can...

post-352030-0-17533200-1436726446_thumb.jpg

How do I get the dialog options? Is there something I have to do to get them? I have just installed v5a and started a completely new game. Am I doing something wrong?

Latest update: July 8, 2015, 1:30am (est) - version 5a

Before updating to v5a, please read this post.

[Redacted]

Q: How does sex work, exactly?

A: Well, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...

Oh, you mean for this mod specifically?

This works by adding a dialogue option to teammates (in v3 and below, uses the currentfollower faction instead). That is, when you've got someone in tow, you can proposition them and they will undoubtedly respond in a positive manner (for the most part).

A list of specific tags, giver/receiver (victim) settings, and conditionals is located in the first post.

[Redacted]

Q: Is this just going to be something like "Hey follower, I want sex, let's get it on" followed by sex?

A: Yes. And no. Each vanilla follower has a unique set of dialogue specifically tailored for them. For example, Cosnach will respond very differently from Aranea.

Different strokes for different folks: Some followers have varying sexual tastes. Most will just have sex any old way, but some will prefer different positions or styles. For example, Erik the Slayer is young and inexperienced, Jordis is very aggressive and demanding, and Kharjo will only engage in what he persists in calling "kitty-style" mating. Can be changed via MCM settings.

Aroused followers: In v3a and below, followers had different levels of "endurance" (calculated by in-game timers). This has been changed to SL Aroused support in v4 and above. Can be changed via MCM settings.

Not in the mood right now: Some followers may be a bit more selective in who they sleep with, too. For example, Mjoll will be too upset to be in the mood if her old friend Aerin is dead, Vigilance doesn't like cats, and Erandur might get cold feet if he sees you wearing Vaermina's robes. Can be changed via MCM settings.

Too many options: This adds yet another dialogue option to NPCs, so if you're running other mods that do stuff like that, it's possible for stuff to get lost in the shuffle. Don't give up... just keep looking, and remember that you won't approach any two NPCs in exactly the same way. See the screenshots for an example.

Where is it? The dialogues don't have any specific thing to set them apart... for example, they don't say (sex), and they're not all identical. If you hit the dialogue option and you don't want sex with your follower, you can just exit the conversation.

Q: What are the requirements of this mod?

A: Skyrim.

As of v2a, the mod requires Skyrim Legendary Edition (i.e. Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn).

As of v4, the mod requires SL Aroused or SL Aroused Redux.

I will leave previous versions up in the downloads section in case people don't have or want other dependencies.

Fuz Ro D'oh for the silent dialogue lines, because no voices.

Sexlab for the sex. This mod is compiled against 1.59c.

Skyrim. In case you forgot.

[Redacted]

Q: Are there any bugs?

A: Lots, my friend. The Encyclopedia Smithsonian puts the estimate at about 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 individual bugs in the world.

Q: No, dumbass, any bugs in this mod? Software bugs?

A: Oh. Gee, I hope not. But hey, I made it, so there might be a bunch.

I handle sex using a unique quest, so no vanilla dialogue is altered. I did create a bunch of global variables, but that shouldn't be an issue. The scripts are very lightweight and only trigger when you select the appropriate dialogue line.

Anything that modifies the vanilla followers could stop sex from happening... for example, somewhere along the way I managed to install a mod that does something strange to Meeko (I think it changed his race or something), so now sex just doesn't trigger with him (in this mod or any other). The dialogue shows up just fine, but no sex. :(

If you've turned off a lot of animations in SexLab, followers who use specific tags might not engage in sex properly. See the FIRST POST for a list of tags. This can be gotten around by setting the "Followers Use Tags" to off in the MCM.

This mod has a minor incompatibility with "I'm Sorry For What Happened" because I didn't rename the scripts properly. This only matters if you install IS4WH, then uninstall it, then clean save.

This has been reported to work fine with EFF (as long as you're in "classic" mode), but the theory still stands. v3a references the currentfollower faction, so any mods that add followers in any other way won't work. Honestly, I've never used any follower overhaul mods, so I can't guarantee it will or will not work.

Amazing Follower Tweaks, in particular, seems to conflict.

As of v4 and above, the "currentfollower" condition has been replaced with the "teammate" condition, which should improve compatibility.

v5 adds an option to Farkas, Vilkas, and Aela to transform them into werewolves before sex. I'm not sanguine about this working without problems... it might do strange things during or after sex with those three.

[Redacted]

Archeology 101

Does not exactly answer my question because it still seems like there is lacking stuff on my end. There is absolutely no options or anything that can even hint about the sex option. When I talk to them I have the following options:

Wait

Do something for me

Trade

Bye Bye

Its all vanilla. I do fulfill the requirement but at what point does the dialogue even show up as a option.

got the logging to work here's my papyrus if you still want/need it

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you...

Looks like the log is doing what I expect it to be doing. Everything is registering just fine.

So... my guess is it's still the AFT mod you have that is conflicting. Not much I can do about it. :(

To get the dialogue, you:

1. Might have to save the game, exit, and re-enter. I'm not certain why, but it may have something to do with an outdated SEQ file I have. I'll fix it in the next update.

2. You must hire a follower, not just talk to them. Mercenaries must be hired, housecarls must be told to follow, etcetera.

3. Your arousal must be higher than the arousal setting in the MCM.

4. The NPC's arousal must also be higher than their setting in the MCM.

5. Are you using the Amazing Follower Tweaks mod? That mod I'm pretty sure conflicts with this one.

6. If you're using Extensible Follower Framework mod, you need to set your interface to "classic" mode.

7. If you are using any other follower overhaul or tweak mod, such as UFO, Multiple Followers, or Follower Live Package... I've done my best to ensure compatibility, but it's still not totally guaranteed. Sorry.

Archeology 101

And it's full of pretty colors too! No boring grey text all the time!

Actually, that might be the issue with finding the right spot... depending on your screen brightness, some text might be fading into the background.

If that's the case, try highlighting the text... that might make it easier.

This 'ere.

attachicon.gifNerysbane.jpg

Really? To be honest, I haven't tried to search for three characters for a couple of months now, I just assumed it wouldn't work.

You know what they say... assuming makes an ass out of me, and me. :)

Does not exactly answer my question because it still seems like there is lacking stuff on my end. There is absolutely no options or anything that can even hint about the sex option. When I talk to them I have the following options:

Wait

Do something for me

Trade

Bye Bye

Its all vanilla. I do fulfill the requirement but at what point does the dialogue even show up as a option.

In addition to the seven things to look at above, you could post your load order, that might help...

This 'ere.

Really? To be honest, I haven't tried to search for three characters for a couple of months now, I just assumed it wouldn't work.

Been having some fun with SGO recently, it helped to be able to search for that, was surprised that I could.

There was a forum software update or somesuch not that long ago, wasn't there?

This 'ere.

Been having some fun with SGO recently, it helped to be able to search for that, was surprised that I could.

Probably.

Anyway, I just checked, and now I can search for three letter words too. Huzzah!

Sniff... I miss my rainbows...

This 'ere.

Probably.

Anyway, I just checked, and now I can search for three letter words too. Huzzah!

Sniff... I miss my rainbows...

If he's still around at least Mace will keep chasing that rainbow.

*pats Content Consumer on shoulder* there, there the rainbow will live on in our hearts. fabulously 

also thanks for your help I'll have a little poke about with AFT and see if I can get it to cooperate *reaches for legendary dragonbone sword*

To get the dialogue, you:

1. Might have to save the game, exit, and re-enter. I'm not certain why, but it may have something to do with an outdated SEQ file I have. I'll fix it in the next update.

2. You must hire a follower, not just talk to them. Mercenaries must be hired, housecarls must be told to follow, etcetera.

3. Your arousal must be higher than the arousal setting in the MCM.

4. The NPC's arousal must also be higher than their setting in the MCM.

5. Are you using the Amazing Follower Tweaks mod? That mod I'm pretty sure conflicts with this one.

6. If you're using Extensible Follower Framework mod, you need to set your interface to "classic" mode.

7. If you are using any other follower overhaul or tweak mod, such as UFO, Multiple Followers, or Follower Live Package... I've done my best to ensure compatibility, but it's still not totally guaranteed. Sorry.

In addition to the seven things to look at above, you could post your load order, that might help...

1. Already have many times.

2. Already done that. I was one of those that downloaded this when it first came out so I kind of know the drill.

3. I once tried to make my and theirs higher then settings which I set at 100. Didn't work.

4 As I said before. I made me and theirs to be at 100

5. Nope

6. Nope

7. Using no follower mods at all. I kind of hate followers so that is why I kind of like this mod because it make me care more about them then just and extra backpack with swords I don't really need.

My load order? Geez that is a lot. There is like 60 active mods or something. Is there a way to copy it or something because I am not going to write them manually.

1. Already have many times. Ah, well, it was worth a shot...

2. Already done that. I was one of those that downloaded this when it first came out so I kind of know the drill. Was it working for you in previous versions? Is it just the latest one that's causing you grief?

3. I once tried to make my and theirs higher then settings which I set at 100. Didn't work. Just to clarify... did you set your and the NPC arousal to 100, or did you set the "arousal setting" in this mod's RWRD to 100? I know it might seem like a stupid question, sorry...

4 As I said before. I made me and theirs to be at 100

5. Nope

6. Nope

7. Using no follower mods at all. I kind of hate followers so that is why I kind of like this mod because it make me care more about them then just and extra backpack with swords I don't really need. I hear ya. :)

v5b is up.

Regenerated the SEQ file (hopefully fixing the problem some people had with the dialogue not appearing at first).
Cleaned with TES5Edit.
Cried because the rainbow died.

Now it is working, thanks.

Well heck. Great!

I guess... it must've been the SEQ file, I suppose.

Glad it's working again.

*pats Content Consumer on shoulder* there, there the rainbow will live on in our hearts. fabulously 

also thanks for your help I'll have a little poke about with AFT and see if I can get it to cooperate *reaches for legendary dragonbone sword*

Try downloading the newest one (v5b) and see if that fixes the issue... if it does, my guess is the old one had a bad SEQ file.

It's funny... from v1 all the way up to v5 I never updated the SEQ file at all... and now suddenly with v5 it's causing problems?

:-/