Current progress:

post-462261-0-48000200-1440228954_thumb.jpg

I also cut the stuff I was thinking of cutting, and fixed up the stuff I wanted to fix up.

Realistically, I could release this right now... I'm going to wait a couple of days in case there are more names, though.

But I figure why not do a public beta style of thing? That way people who've been wanting a bit of nongeneric dialogue can get it early. :)

Fingers crossed there aren't any major bugs...

RWRD Beta public.7z

Have all requirements. Installed beta Public version via NMM, ran LOOT and the game crash on loading. Tried several times and the game loads crushes all the time but loads normal without mod installed.

I just tested the beta (using MO) .it worked well with me .the game loaded fine then i got the massage that the mod being updated .i tested it on both lydia and sunya without a problem.(the dialogue with sunya started with (hey.you..) first).

Edit:iam using sexlab v1.59c

I just tested the beta (using MO) .it worked well with me .the game loaded fine then i got the massage that the mod being updated .i tested it on both lydia and sunya without a problem.(the dialogue with sunya started with (hey.you..) first).

Hmm...I didn't have installed previous version of this mod. Installed Beta for the first time. Does Beta needs original mod? Maybe NMM doesn't do its job well?!

Have all requirements. Installed beta Public version via NMM, ran LOOT and the game crash on loading. Tried several times and the game loads crushes all the time but loads normal without mod installed.

But the older version loads fine? Odd, the only thing I changed was some dialogue, nothing else.

Well, I did clean the mod with TES5Edit, but that shouldn't have caused the issue, I think...

Can you start a new game and does it crash again?

What version of Sexlab are you using? I'm not completely sure this will work with 1.6 yet. It should work fine, but I haven't actually tested it.

Can you give me a papyrus log?

The mod being updated is a necessary evil. Not too evil, but on update it resets all the arousal values, which can be a pain in the ass if you've done some customizing. :(

Glad to hear it's working!

The way it's set up, I had to start with "hey you" (or at least something the player says) because the script that determines which NPC you're talking to must fire off before you actually get the dialogue in question.

This whole "unique dialogue for nonvanilla followers" is a bit of a hack job, honestly. It worked just fine with the generic racial dialogues, but I felt it would be better to have unique dialogue (as has been requested, actually), which unfortunately necessitates having an introductory player dialogue.

I admit that "hey you" isn't completely appropriate, though... I was thinking switching to something like "Excuse me" or "I was wondering" or something like that.

Hmm...I didn't have installed previous version of this mod. Installed Beta for the first time. Does Beta needs original mod? Maybe NMM doesn't do its job well?!

The beta doesn't need the original - it's just drag and drop, replace.

When you're crashing, is it at the title screen, i.e. most likely a missing dependency? Or on saved game loading?

But the older version loads fine? Odd, the only thing I changed was some dialogue, nothing else.

Well, I did clean the mod with TES5Edit, but that shouldn't have caused the issue, I think...

Can you start a new game and does it crash again?

What version of Sexlab are you using? I'm not completely sure this will work with 1.6 yet. It should work fine, but I haven't actually tested it.

Can you give me a papyrus log?

My apologies for not giving specific mod requirements installed. I'm using SL 1.59c, LOOT 8.0, Sl aroused redux 1.7. Installed the mod via NMM and haven't had the mod installed before in this game. It is already a new game. I'm about to accomplish few very important quests at the moment and cannot start a new game again. Sorry.

Unfortunately, I cannot post you log file since I disabled the mod in the meantime and I cleaned my logs.

The game loads until the menu appears. Once I press "load current save" the game crush after 2-3 seconds.

EDIT: I just tried once more. This time, NMM installed the mod correctly. No crushing. Will test it now. Thanks for Beta. :)

Is LOB, Lola? Might be since I don't see her name on the list...

post-894077-0-94096900-1440239170_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I just tried once more. This time, NMM installed the mod correctly. No crushing. Will test it now. Thanks for Beta. :)

Is LOB, Lola? Might be since I don't see her name on the list...

attachicon.gifScreenShot1.jpg

This list is only for the vanilla follower. since there is no multi stage for non vanilla followers.i didnt find yet how is the mod inform you of how many non-vanilla follower supported in game so i think the only way is to stay updated with the mod main page.(just because their name isnt there doesnt mean the dialogue wont appear .it worked for me with sunya)

To control their arousal ,i think they share the same arousel slider under {arousel setting}.their arousel have to above the set value so the dialogue could appear.

beside.. it says in the description that LOB is a male orc  :D

This list is only for the vanilla follower. since there is no multi stage for non vanilla followers.i didnt find yet how is the mod inform you of how many non-vanilla follower supported in game so i think the only way is to stay updated with the mod main page.(just because their name isnt there doesnt mean the dialogue wont appear .it worked for me with sunya)

To control their arousal ,i think they share the same arousel slider under {arousel setting}.their arousel have to above the set value so the dialogue could appear.

beside.. it says in the description that LOB is a male orc  :D

OK, thanks. In to much excitement and expectation to see Lola I overseen that Lob is a Orc male. My fault . :)

Sacremas: LOL.

The RWRD State is a handler for vanilla followers only (as others have said) and is the basis for the multistage relationship system. Currently only a few followers actually use it - Ralis Sedarys from Dragonborn is the only one who really uses any bit of it, and even then not much.

The only thing you need for the nonvanilla followers are the stuff under the general settings tab, and the "player" and "non-vanilla follower" arousal levels in the arousal settings tab.

Version 5c is up.

Fixed a bug with Benor
Removed Torg and Jeyd'Hai followers from the mod. Hopefully this cleans up the last bits of leftover stuff.
Added specific outs to some NPCs.
Added marriage-aware dialogue. This is on top of normal dialogue, so if you're married your spouse follower will be giving you two separate sets. Does not work for non-vanilla followers.
Added functionality to allow for custom lines for nonvanilla followers. See this post for more information.

As always, when you update your arousal settings will be reset to default, so if you've customized them you'll need to go back in and move the sliders around.

Current nonvanilla dialogue:

post-462261-0-47000100-1440770408_thumb.jpg

This is probably going to be the last update for a while, considering that I'm going to be very busy until some time in December. But feel free to continue making requests! I'll still be around, fixing bugs, updating sporadically, etc. :)

Will this mod work fine with SexLab 1.61?

I'm going to install it soon again, so I will test it myself  :lol:

It should work just fine.

This mod is compiled against Sexlab 1.59c. It should work with 1.6x and later just fine.

A note on Sexlab 1.6x:

Reward Your Followers was compiled against Sexlab 1.59c, but it should be perfectly compatible with Sexlab 1.6x.

While this mod looked interesting, I use custom followers almost exclusively so I had not tried it before.  Rosa is one of the ones I have though, so I thought i would give it a try, but she appears to only have the dialog options that my other custom followers have?  I am using version 5c,  do I need a specific version of Rosa maybe? I was comparing Rosa 1.6 vs Freyane another follower by the same author.

I don't know if it is possible but would it be any easier to build a set of "personalities" (tag, giver/receiver setting and dialog combos) and then allow us via menu to assign them to our custom followers?  This might also prevent any problems with the authors of the various follower mods getting unhappy with their follower being directly referenced by an adult mod.

ETA:-

Updated Rosa to the newest version and still no luck.

While this mod looked interesting, I use custom followers almost exclusively so I had not tried it before.  Rosa is one of the ones I have though, so I thought i would give it a try, but she appears to only have the dialog options that my other custom followers have?  I am using version 5c,  do I need a specific version of Rosa maybe? I was comparing Rosa 1.6 vs Freyane another follower by the same author.

I don't know if it is possible but would it be any easier to build a set of "personalities" (tag, giver/receiver setting and dialog combos) and then allow us via menu to assign them to our custom followers?  This might also prevent any problems with the authors of the various follower mods getting unhappy with their follower being directly referenced by an adult mod.

You shouldn't need a custom version... this is more likely because I got her name wrong.

The method I use to determine unique dialogue for custom followers is based on the full name of the follower.

For example, Uthgerd's full name is Uthgerd the Unbroken. If I tried to reference her by the name "Uthgerd" then it would just default to the generic racial dialogue instead (player says "since you are such a good follower I want to reward you" and NPC says something like "as a true child of Skyrim I am pleased" or similar).

I have Rosa's name down as "Rosa" and I guess it's something else? I haven't actually tried her as a follower, I just made the assumption.

I am also working on the assumption that it needs to be an exact string match.

I'll download her mod and check out her .ESP and see if she's got a different full name, and if she does I'll put up a patch.

Sorry about this, but I'm a lazy, lazy modder and I didn't actually test some of the crap I put out. ;) Pretty much the only custom followers I tested were Sharza, Nirana, Louise, and Kirsikka.

You shouldn't need a custom version... this is more likely because I got her name wrong.

The method I use to determine unique dialogue for custom followers is based on the full name of the follower.

For example, Uthgerd's full name is Uthgerd the Unbroken. If I tried to reference her by the name "Uthgerd" then it would just default to the generic racial dialogue instead (player says "since you are such a good follower I want to reward you" and NPC says something like "as a true child of Skyrim I am pleased" or similar).

I have Rosa's name down as "Rosa" and I guess it's something else? I haven't actually tried her as a follower, I just made the assumption.

I am also working on the assumption that it needs to be an exact string match.

I'll download her mod and check out her .ESP and see if she's got a different full name, and if she does I'll put up a patch.

Sorry about this, but I'm a lazy, lazy modder and I didn't actually test some of the crap I put out. ;) Pretty much the only custom followers I tested were Sharza, Nirana, Louise, and Kirsikka.

Okay, it looks like her full name is:

Rosa "Round-Bottom"

Which I'm honestly not sure how to handle. The script requires an entry like this:

"Full actor name"

So if I try to put quotes inside quotes, I'm almost certain it'll break. "Rosa "Round-Bottom"" has more than one set of quotes in the string literal.

I'm not sure what the escape characters are for papyrus.

Reward Your Followers works best with single name characters. :)

I'll try a couple of things and see if I can get it to work...

Also:

Well, if I understand the question correctly, probably not that difficult. But it'd be one set for all custom followers. So I'd add a new menu page where you can set a single tag, and giver/receiver setting, and that would be used for any custom follower you have.

Hmm... actually, now that I think about it, I could rework things a bit, maybe get it set up for different settings for different custom followers... it'll actually be a bit of work for me to rewrite the scripts, but that's not too bad... the issue is that I'm not sure how to do the MCM stuff. I know it can be done, because I've seen mods that do something similar, I just don't know how.

Like I said in the update post, though, I'm kind of out of free time for the next couple of months, so if I do end up doing that, it'll be a ways away.

On the other hand, nobody has requested a specific tag or default setting for Rosa, so I could rewrite that single script for you... but it's a moot point anyway, because I'm not entirely sure I can get Rosa to work properly. :(

Try putting this in the Data/Scripts folder (overwrite when it asks) and see if that fixes the Rosa issue. Fingers crossed, but no guarantees.

RWRD_TIF__071DC6A7.pex

If that doesn't work, I've got one more thing to try... standard escape characters.

Rosa "Round-Bottom" becomes "Rosa \"Round-Bottom\""

EDIT: I finally found the entry in the wiki for escape characters (under the Notepad++ setup page for some damn reason) and it looks like the second one is correct. At least, it did compile properly. ;) Try this instead. Put it into the Data/Scripts folder, overwriting when asked.

RWRD_TIF__071DC6A7.pex

Let me know if it works, please? Or doesn't work? Or explodes, or transforms into an Ocelot, or whatever?

The .pex file seems to do the job, thanks!

Sounds like you have the idea.  Yes, a fair bit of MCM work detecting, recording and listing followers, then the pull down lists or whatever for personality choice for each one.  On the other hand, you wouldn't need to support each follower individually then.

The other half of my comment was thinking of followers like, for example, Kamille Shy, who's author asks that users not post pictures of her naked.  So directly supporting her though an adult mod could be a bit problematic, while with a system where everything is done on the users side there is less chance of unhappiness.

I don't want to pressure you in anyway though, the mod is fine as is, just thinking out loud. I hope whatever is keeping you busy for the next couple months goes well.

The .pex file seems to do the job, thanks!

Sounds like you have the idea.  Yes, a fair bit of MCM work detecting, recording and listing followers, then the pull down lists or whatever for personality choice for each one.  On the other hand, you wouldn't need to support each follower individually then.

The other half of my comment was thinking of followers like, for example, Kamille Shy, who's author asks that users not post pictures of her naked.  So directly supporting her though an adult mod could be a bit problematic, while with a system where everything is done on the users side there is less chance of unhappiness.

I don't want to pressure you in anyway though, the mod is fine as is, just thinking out loud. I hope whatever is keeping you busy for the next couple months goes well.

Glad it's working. I'll patch the main file soonish.

I'll also probably eventually take the easy way out and do a universal setting for tags and receiver settings for nonvanilla followers, just like I did with Arousal. Means less work for me. :)

Just drop by to say thanks for the mod and that all works fine. :)

Have question - what is the condition of this mod to get "I love you.." dialogue line? You see, I'm level 4 in relationship with my follower. Her arousal level is always hight to have a sex with me but I'm still in "..as you command.." in her response when asking for sex. It looks like that my character is using relationship level 1 or 2 in communication about sex with my follower.

Just drop by to say thanks for the mod and that all works fine. :)

Have question - what is the condition of this mod to get "I love you.." dialogue line? You see, I'm level 4 in relationship with my follower. Her arousal level is always hight to have a sex with me but I'm still in "..as you command.." in her response when asking for sex. It looks like that my character is using relationship level 1 or 2 in communication about sex with my follower.

You're talking about Lola I assume? Reward Your Followers doesn't actually have anything to do with vanilla relationshiprank, so status (enemy, neutral, friend, lover, etc) makes no difference. All that matters is the arousal level of both you and your follower.

Come to think of it, Laraya is specifically the only follower that has that particular statement ("as you command").

I got Laraya from your blog: http://www.loverslab.com/blog/350/entry-1734-laraya/

And I defined her personality based on what you wrote there, so it seemed that "as you command" was fairly representational...

She's rather silent, always have serious face and serious attitude and never laugh. She doesn't care what her boss is doing, if he is into criminal deeds or if he is hero. She is completely indifferent about that. All she want is to fulfil her tasks and protect her boss. When having sex, she will rarely show that she enjoys in it. Her face is stone cold most of the times. But she will never refuse any command and boss's wish.

For nonvanilla followers, I can't do what I do with vanilla followers, with multistage relationships (i.e. going from neutral to friendly or anything) without actually making those mods dependencies. So nonvanilla followers are stuck with a single player statement followed by NPC statement followed by sex, and it never changes.

For vanilla followers, the framework is in place, but I haven't really expanded it much yet - but I will, someday, I swear. :)

If it's not Laraya you're talking about, then it's a bug - probably another exact text string I got wrong. What follower is it?

And if it is Laraya, do you have any suggestions as to what would make for a better personality?