INIGO PREASE!!!!!!

Sure, why not?

INIGO PREASE!!!!!!

That makes about as much sense as tits on a fish.

Oh. Okay... but why?

I've never actually played with Inigo. Is he, like, anti-sex? A father figure?

INIGO PREASE!!!!!!

I am sorry Saw this mod instantly thought of my favorite Custom follower and all blood drained from my thinkpan. Inigo is imho the best companion. Though I do reward him with salmon and let him kill the skeevers.

Kitty + fish - rat = legit. :)

99/100 says that he's already supported under the generic rewards.

He is, he has generic Khajiit lines (if his race is Khajiit and not a custom race).

Though, looking at his Nexus page, it looks like the author took the safe and easy way out and pulled the "you're racist and I'm not" card, so I'm guessing it won't fit the rest of his dialogue.

Honestly, though, before I keep adding in more custom followers, I really should get on that "reward your horses" thing... but I'll add him to my to-do list, eh?

Looks like my so-called "free time" isn't appearing quite like it was supposed to this time of year. I'm probably not going to be developing any more until January (wild guess). Of course, if I get some new games this year (fingers crossed for Starcraft 2 under the tree!) that'll also be delayed...

Excuses, excuses. ;)

INIGO PREASE!!!!!!

Sure, why not?

INIGO PREASE!!!!!!

Oh. Okay... but why?

I've never actually played with Inigo. Is he, like, anti-sex? A father figure?

INIGO PREASE!!!!!!

I am sorry Saw this mod instantly thought of my favorite Custom follower and all blood drained from my thinkpan. Inigo is imho the best companion. Though I do reward him with salmon and let him kill the skeevers.

Kitty + fish - rat = legit. :)

99/100 says that he's already supported under the generic rewards.

He is, he has generic Khajiit lines (if his race is Khajiit and not a custom race).

Though, looking at his Nexus page, it looks like the author took the safe and easy way out and pulled the "you're racist and I'm not" card, so I'm guessing it won't fit the rest of his dialogue.

Honestly, though, before I keep adding in more custom followers, I really should get on that "reward your horses" thing... but I'll add him to my to-do list, eh?

Looks like my so-called "free time" isn't appearing quite like it was supposed to this time of year. I'm probably not going to be developing any more until January (wild guess). Of course, if I get some new games this year (fingers crossed for Starcraft 2 under the tree!) that'll also be delayed...

Excuses, excuses. ;)

I love you, Almost as much as ashal. but Way more than Alot of other mod authors that are like "MALE INTERACTIONS BAH NEEDS MOAR BEWBS" XD Also if you do a reward your horses :3 I love you even more.

• 1 month later...

Soo...I absolutely LOVE the deviously cursed loot follower, Leon. He is the dragonborn's master until he releases him/her from slavery because of his feelings for him/her. So maybe some dominant, yet touchy-feely dialogue to go with his character? 

Unfortunately for me, once Leon releases the dragonborn from slavery, sex no longer becomes an option as he just becomes a regular follower:/ Sad day. Maybe you can do something to fix this? Thanks for the help!

Soo...I absolutely LOVE the deviously cursed loot follower, Leon. He is the dragonborn's master until he releases him/her from slavery because of his feelings for him/her. So maybe some dominant, yet touchy-feely dialogue to go with his character? 

Unfortunately for me, once Leon releases the dragonborn from slavery, sex no longer becomes an option as he just becomes a regular follower:/ Sad day. Maybe you can do something to fix this? Thanks for the help!

Sure thing, I'll put him on my to-do list. :)

To anyone still interested in rewarding your horse follower:

Looks like it's going to be harder than I'd thought.

I've been looking at a lot of horse overhauls and dialogue mods, and it looks like the only way to get dialogue with horses is to first turn them into custom races, then to get them rideable again to turn them back. Sort of how I do the werewolf sex thing now, and like how Bestial Essence works.

For one-off things like Bestial Essence, or horse dialogue mods, that isn't a problem, but to do so for all horses in the game would do two things:

1. Potentially, though not guaranteed, break horse dialogue mods, horse overhauls, etc.

2. Guaranteed, eliminate sex with horses except with this mod.

I don't want to do either, so it looks like rewarding your horse is off the table, at least until someone can tell me how to get around vanilla Skyrim's issues on the matter.

It is possible, though intermittent (and I cannot reproduce), with a mod or various combination of mods, to get dialogue with horses without having to replace their race. This is, however, irregular, and I can't seem to do it on this end.

So if you're one of the lucky few who actually gets to speak to your horses and have sex with them, congratulations! If not, sorry, but it looks like I can't do both.

In the meantime, here's Leon and Valgus in 5d_3.

Is only for your current horse? Not every horse in game at all times?

Could you spawn temporary invisible talking activators on the horses (delete afterwards) and use them for dialogue instead?

Path the horses to them for the duration to avoid them wandering off etc. That might behave terribly in game but would be interesting to test.

And have block activate on the horse but call it via dialogue or specific key press? To get around activate to mount. Maybe specific key to bring up your own menu, or other horse mods be damned lol.

Is only for your current horse? Not every horse in game at all times?

Could you spawn temporary invisible talking activators on the horses (delete afterwards) and use them for dialogue instead?

Path the horses to them for the duration to avoid them wandering off etc. That might behave terribly in game but would be interesting to test.

And have block activate on the horse but call it via dialogue or specific key press? To get around activate to mount. Maybe specific key to bring up your own menu, or other horse mods be damned lol.

I believe it should only be for the current horse, yes. I was thinking I'd have to change the race of all the horses, but spawning an invisible activator would do the trick. Pathing the horses to the activator might not even be noticeable - but if a player does notice, there's a good chance they're noticing because something stupid has happened. :)

The blocking dialogue to avoid mounting is something I tried, but I never got it to work right, so I sort of gave up... not permanently, but just because I was tired that day. Like, three months ago.

My biggest impediment to doing this is a lack of knowledge - I don't know how to create or delete invisible talking activators (though I'm sure it's easy enough to learn). One of my biggest impediments, that is. The other one is that I'm lacking time. And I don't know how to block activation on a horse. My three biggest impediments are lack of knowledge of activators, time, and blocking horse activation. And the fact that what free time I have goes to Fallout lately. My four impediments are... among my biggest impediments are lack of knowledge, time, blocking horse activation, Fallout, and pathing. And nice red uniforms. Hang on, I'll start again...

I think a specific key press would be the best option (avoid conflicts with other mods). Could be a whistle, horse paths to you, spawn activator, forcegreet, give the horse a donothing or follow package whilst in the conversation. Or you could fire a menu. It would provide you with a lot of opportunity to do whatever you wish (whatever that is, not sure how realistic it is to strike up a conversation with a horse).

I think a specific key press would be the best option (avoid conflicts with other mods). Could be a whistle, horse paths to you, spawn activator, forcegreet, give the horse a donothing or follow package whilst in the conversation. Or you could fire a menu. It would provide you with a lot of opportunity to do whatever you wish (whatever that is, not sure how realistic it is to strike up a conversation with a horse).

A keypress isn't a bad idea. I'm thinking a menu would be best (two options - one for conversation, one for activate as a mount).

It might not be realistic to have a conversation with a horse, but that's sort of what this mod is all about. Sexlab Enchantress (or even matchmaker) can take care of a simple startsex with a horse. But conversations need not be two-sided - I mean, when you talk to, say, Vigilance here, he answers back with barks and whines, not with actual speech. So "neigh" and "whinny" and "snort" would be perfectly fine. :)

To start with, horses don't bark. At least I've never met one that did.

Activate on horses is always going to be problematic, just competing with other mods that wish to do that would instantly rule it out for me. Don't mention Bestial Essence.

Commanding a horse via dialogue is fine, I was being facetious.

The way I would do it, is to have a specific key press, which if done within a limited vicinity of your horse would trigger their approach (combat dependant etc and keep for future bits and/or until done) then do the talking activator spawn (delete afterwards) on forcegreet initiation (have a clean up timer to catch naughty pathing and irregularities). At that point the world is quite literally your oyster (is it? never ever understood that phrase) dialogue branches. menu options, random ai procedures etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you add dialogue for Gorr from Interesting NPCs? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8429/?

Personality: Former Gladiator with his own principles. Tough, honorable and likes to boast about his kills. Doesn't like killing animals other than for meat. Left the arena because he was forced to fight all kinds of mindless beasts and came to Skyrim for his favourite dish: Horker Stew.

Can you add dialogue for Gorr from Interesting NPCs? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8429/?

Personality: Former Gladiator with his own principles. Tough, honorable and likes to boast about his kills. Doesn't like killing animals other than for meat. Left the arena because he was forced to fight all kinds of mindless beasts and came to Skyrim for his favourite dish: Horker Stew.

Sure, I'll add him to my to-do list. No promises on when he'll get added, though...  ;)

I have a feeling I know the answer but I wanted to ask anyway. Does this work with animated creatures ? (for us using permanent undead minions from various mods)

Well, yes and no.

It will technically work with anything you can speak to - so if you can initiate dialogue with a creature, this mod *should* technically work.

But, I haven't added any lines for most creatures. So if you're talking to a reanimated bear, for example, it will probably use the generic default lines from this mod, which won't make any sense coming from a bear's mouth.

Adding in specific creature dialogue is still on my to-do list. There's just a lot of them. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not getting sex scenes after dialogue i have every required mod installed using mod organizer, should i follow some load order? Any ideas?

Load order shouldn't matter, it should be able to go anywhere.

I've never used Mod Organizer, so I couldn't offer any advice there...

Have you run FNIS for users? I've also read some stuff talking about FNIS and MO being unfriendly with each other, but there are solutions.

Is this the only mod with which you aren't getting sex scenes? If you're getting sex with other mods (matchmaker, for example) but not this mod, that's definitely a problem with this mod, but if you aren't getting sex at all there's something wrong elsewhere. Check FNIS and your Sexlab install.

Is it with just one particular character? This post lists those characters that use specific tags. If you have all animations with that tag disabled in Sexlab, it's possible that's causing a problem (it shouldn't - Sexlab should detect that no animations are available and use a random one, IIRC). You can try a different follower or disable the "followers use tags" option in the MCM.

I'm not getting sex scenes after dialogue i have every required mod installed using mod organizer, should i follow some load order? Any ideas?

Have you run FNIS for users? I've also read some stuff talking about FNIS and MO being unfriendly with each other, but there are solutions.

Is this the only mod with which you aren't getting sex scenes? If you're getting sex with other mods (matchmaker, for example) but not this mod, that's definitely a problem with this mod, but if you aren't getting sex at all there's something wrong elsewhere. Check FNIS and your Sexlab install.

Is it with just one particular character? This post lists those characters that use specific tags. If you have all animations with that tag disabled in Sexlab, it's possible that's causing a problem (it shouldn't - Sexlab should detect that no animations are available and use a random one, IIRC). You can try a different follower or disable the "followers use tags" option in the MCM.

Of course i did, well for me it always worked, never had a problem with it. You mean sex scenes with sexlabframework? Well it's first mod i'm trying with it(maybe not the best idea). I'll try install something else and then update my post. It doesn't work on Lydia(i downloaded some old fix for her from this topic, earlier i didn't even get a mod dialogue option) and other custom followers(they also just get dialogue nothing else). Ok, i will try with diffrent vanilla ones.

edit:

Matchmaker doesn't work sadly :(

I think i'll reinstall SLframework and finis.

edit2: Alright, troubleshooting with framework helped, mod works perfeclty :) great job with btw!

Of course i did, well for me it always worked, never had a problem with it. You mean sex scenes with sexlabframework? Well it's first mod i'm trying with it(maybe not the best idea). I'll try install something else and then update my post. It doesn't work on Lydia(i downloaded some old fix for her from this topic, earlier i didn't even get a mod dialogue option) and other custom followers(they also just get dialogue nothing else). Ok, i will try with diffrent vanilla ones.

edit:

Matchmaker doesn't work sadly :(

I think i'll reinstall SLframework and finis.

edit2: Alright, troubleshooting with framework helped, mod works perfeclty :) great job with btw!

Thank you. Glad it's working out!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, I have a small problem with this mod.

So, I got the latest sexlab framework, I got the latest arousal module and I got the latest EFF set to Classic Menu mode as instructed to use with the latest version of RYF.

Yeah, I also have Skyrim with all the expansions and the latest patches plus the unofficial Dragonborn patch from Nexus.

The problem I'm having is that there is no dialogue option for Reward Your Followers between the "command"options of my follower or the standard conversation options.

That, or I'm not finding it.

Am I really missing the dialogue option? Or am I not looking in the right place?

My follower is Khajro, my character is a female Khajiit, and he started complaining that he's... got an itch.

No way to scratch it, though.

Hey there, I have a small problem with this mod.

So, I got the latest sexlab framework, I got the latest arousal module and I got the latest EFF set to Classic Menu mode as instructed to use with the latest version of RYF.

Yeah, I also have Skyrim with all the expansions and the latest patches plus the unofficial Dragonborn patch from Nexus.

The problem I'm having is that there is no dialogue option for Reward Your Followers between the "command"options of my follower or the standard conversation options.

That, or I'm not finding it.

Am I really missing the dialogue option? Or am I not looking in the right place?

My follower is Khajro, my character is a female Khajiit, and he started complaining that he's... got an itch.

No way to scratch it, though.

I don't know what to tell you, except it's probably EFF somehow. I haven't ever used any follower overhaul, so I haven't tested this mod with any of them. There's no guarantee that they'll work properly, no matter what settings you use - I've gotten many and varied conflicting reports about various follower mods working or not working or partially working at various settings.

Just to double check (I'm sure you've already checked, but I'd like to make sure):

Your arousal, and Kharjo's arousal, are both above the arousal thresholds set in the MCM menu?

Kharjo's RWRD status (in the other MCM page) is either a zero or a one, not some other number?

I've had issues, even with a properly made SEQ file, with dialogue not showing up until I save the game, exit, and reload. Try that?

EDIT: You could also post your papyrus log. Honestly, though, it probably won't help in this case, but I'll take a look and see if I can spot anything that stands out.

<snip - for notification)

<snip>

Hey people - I just noticed a bug - if either you or your follower has an arousal of 0 set in the MCM (for example, if you hit the "set all arousal levels to zero" button), the dialogue option doesn't seem to show up.

I haven't tested this extensively, but it seems to happen for nonvanilla followers at least, and I can't imagine it being any different for vanilla followers.

I'm not sure why this is happening - as far as I can tell, my code (using >=0 and not just >0) should work just fine, but it doesn't appear to.

At any rate, for now, don't set arousal requirements to zero - set them to 1 or above. I'll see if I can fix it with the next version, whenever the hell that will be.

<snip>

Hey people - I just noticed a bug - if either you or your follower has an arousal of 0 set in the MCM (for example, if you hit the "set all arousal levels to zero" button), the dialogue option doesn't seem to show up.

I haven't tested this extensively, but it seems to happen for nonvanilla followers at least, and I can't imagine it being any different for vanilla followers.

I'm not sure why this is happening - as far as I can tell, my code (using >=0 and not just >0) should work just fine, but it doesn't appear to.

At any rate, for now, don't set arousal requirements to zero - set them to 1 or above. I'll see if I can fix it with the next version, whenever the hell that will be.

Hmm... That explains a lot...

Ya know a lot of mods put "arousal" at 0 after sex, right...? :<

<snip>

Hmm... That explains a lot...

Ya know a lot of mods put "arousal" at 0 after sex, right...? :<

I don't think it's an arousal problem, I'm pretty sure it's this mod's fault. Your arousal can be zero without any problem, but when it's zero with RYF it doesn't seem to trigger the conditions for the dialogue correctly.

Of course, if whatever error I've made is the same in someone else's mod, I guess that could also be a problem there... :shrug:

I've been a little busy with some other stuff of late, but I'll check out my code (or more likely my dialogue conditions) soon.

I don't think it's an arousal problem, I'm pretty sure it's this mod's fault. Your arousal can be zero without any problem, but when it's zero with RYF it doesn't seem to trigger the conditions for the dialogue correctly.

Of course, if whatever error I've made is the same in someone else's mod, I guess that could also be a problem there... :shrug:

I've been a little busy with some other stuff of late, but I'll check out my code (or more likely my dialogue conditions) soon.

Wasn't trying to "bash" your mod - I've been using it for a while, and just have noticed that dialog DOES tend to disappear occasionally! n.nU

Thanks for the explanation of what's going on, though - no rush on a fix, irl comes first! :]