DOA5LR Screenshots

The Harry Tool is even more powerful than what you think guys...

I just tested something quickly after this Hayabusa pose, don't click if you don't want see gay pose but click if you want know what is possible in futur with 2 girls... :D

7h2c.jpg

Note : Still in progress, the tool allow only one object but I think I can find a way to make it working.

Okay after many test I finally found a way to make it working in game !

Thx a lot to Harry, because of him and his tool I found a new way to add multiples characters and poses them in one TMC.

Hayabusa was maybe the easiest but here is the result !

/!\ HayabuGAY in action /!\

m7kn.jpg

7p1h.jpg

It's hilarous in Story Mode ! :lol:

But it open many pervert idea now... :rolleyes:

For all curious here is more screenshots :

post-780963-0-43398700-1457744226_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-65551300-1457744229_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-97786100-1457744233_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-96872700-1457744237_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-62654100-1457744240_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-27308200-1457744244_thumb.jpg

Okay after many test I finally found a way to make it working in game !

Thx a lot to Harry, because of him and his tool I found a new way to add multiples characters and poses them in one TMC.

Hayabusa was maybe the easiest but here is the result !

/!\ HayabuGAY in action /!\

m7kn.jpg

7p1h.jpg

It's hilarous in Story Mode ! :lol:

But it open many pervert idea now... :rolleyes:

For all curious here is more screenshots :

I just saw that painful dick push up that hayabusa did, and I was surprised... but this!... Fuck, my eyes! D:
your perversion will never stop... "dude"  :lol:

PS: I was about to ask you... why??? why two hayabusas? and not hayabusa and a girl... but I think I know why now, very good find  :D

btw :s post-790447-0-43839200-1457744473_thumb.png

I just saw that painful dick push up that hayabusa did, and I was surprised... but this!... Fuck, my eyes! D:

PS: I was about to ask you... why??? why two hayabusas? and not hayabusa and a girl... but I think I know why now, very good find  :D

"Dude" lol again ! :D

I will not reveal this discovery so quick, but if you are smart you can understand how I proceeded I think ;)

I could make male x girl or any two differents characters or even 3 (?) but this is more tedious, I will just stop here for tonight and try not to fap.

"Dude" lol again ! :D

I will not reveal this discovery so quick, but if you are smart you can understand how I proceeded I think ;)

I could make male x girl or any two differents characters or even 3 (?) but this is more tedious, I will just stop here for tonight and try not to fap.

all I know is we'll see hayabusa very often now on dirty action with some girl ;) (please include a girl with hayabusa next time, dude lol)

I think Saafie wants to see some Hayabusa Bass on Honoka actions instead of two Hayabusas :D

Fuck yeah... "Sleepie"  :D