DOA5LR Screenshots

Even for single screenshots this is great, the pose you chosen is very kinky and cute it fit very well Nyotengu I like the result and it can open a lot of possibility.

This is a pervert community, we are not especially fighting in DOA but more watching our favorite characters, so poses are important and I would like to see more if you plan to do more in futur, this is interesting.

Even for single screenshots this is great, the pose you chosen is very kinky and cute it fit very well Nyotengu I like the result and it can open a lot of possibility.

This is a pervert community, we are not especially fighting in DOA but more watching our favorite characters, so poses are important and I would like to see more if you plan to do more in futur, this is interesting.

are you sure we are perverts here? :lol:

post-790447-0-50751800-1456810123_thumb.jpgpost-790447-0-23818200-1456810143_thumb.jpgpost-790447-0-46394800-1456810147_thumb.jpgpost-790447-0-30079200-1456810152_thumb.jpgpost-790447-0-86272700-1456810157_thumb.jpgpost-790447-0-31041200-1456810163_thumb.jpgpost-790447-0-92376200-1456810308_thumb.jpgpost-790447-0-45486600-1456810317_thumb.jpg

@gregathit

@holdenmcclure

Yah, I'll not going to make noise again.

@Saaf

Yes it's going to be pretty easy for you to figure out how to do this.

I'm trying to do this to make it easier for everyone with complicated structure of TMC file having multiple objects.

post-809156-0-74978300-1456822073_thumb.jpg

But what I'm worrying is, it's hard to complete a task without 3DS MAX while peoples are started using blender for this game.

I hope timmyc's tool will help for this.

I realized that I made a very serious mistake a moment ago...

I uploaded my pictures without my fancy SaafRats signature!! D:

Screenshot11212%20.jpg

Screenshot15018%20.jpg
Screenshot4661%20.jpg
Screenshot89264%20.jpg

Screenshot131582%20.jpg

Now seriously, this is just for fun. Harry palmer posted screenies of a custom pose for nyotengu before me, so he was the first on doing this. I just wanted to try something similar with Honoka using my own method because I thought this is really interesting, because the idea of perv Honoka screenies is really tempting (and because why not).

More perversion:

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/t7ps10vxvc1prctkfv1g06yb4r1c96w3

http://imgur.com/a/ashoJ

NOTE: "missing clit" and texture seams issues aren't present on my regular HLOD mod.

edit:

@Saaf

Yes it's going to be pretty easy for you to figure out how to do this.

I'm trying to do this to make it easier for everyone with complicated structure of TMC file having multiple objects.

attachicon.gifl64pzLp.jpg

But what I'm worrying is it is, it's hard to complete a task without 3DS MAX while peoples are started using blender for this game.

I hope timmyc's tool will help for this.

As I said before, I think this is something really interesting (and I hope you are ok for having done something similar). This tool will absolutely help a lot to make this process more easy and understandable, a lot of possibilities.

If the process for making this stuff is only compatible with 3dsmax, I don't think that's something bad. People have to understand thay if they want to archieve something, they must make a little effort at least and don't take the work already done.

Well if this posing method isn't actually manipulating the mpm files and simply posing the models, could it be that the bones are being renamed in such a way that the animations aren't messing with the posing, and the skeleton itself is just being manipulated? I'm not an expert on this stuff but that seems to be what I'm observing. I'm guessing the release of the tmcbone tool has opened the gates here.

Forgive me if I am breaking the rule only to this thread, but from the look of the animation pose that both holden and Saaf have done, it does look like it can only be done with 3DSMax.  I have experience of animate the bones and mesh from another game and it seem it may only animate the bone for this one too?  Probably easier with biped to animate the mesh easier since these DOA5 models are dated compare to what I have been working on. 

Forgive me if I am breaking the rule only to this thread, but from the look of the animation pose that both holden and Saaf have done, it does look like it can only be done with 3DSMax.  I have experience of animate the bones and mesh from another game and it seem it may only animate the bone for this one too?  Probably easier with biped to animate the mesh easier since these DOA5 models are dated compare to what I have been working on. 

I haven't done any animation poses so I assume you're talking about someone else (harry?)

Well.. that will be close.

You can now just practice it with TMC file opened in blender.

And that's the exactly same result what you will get.

Actually, the tool is now complete as a first step.

But now I'm suffering for debugging with another tool while updating.

End of this, I'll upload it with a guide.

edit:

As I said before, I think this is something really interesting (and I hope you are ok for having done something similar). This tool will absolutely help a lot to make this process more easy and understandable, a lot of possibilities.

If the process for making this stuff is only compatible with 3dsmax, I don't think that's something bad. People have to understand thay if they want to archieve something, they must make a little effort at least and don't take the work already done.

As a tool maker, it's good to let people use it without complicated knowledge.

I believe timmy can help with this.