DOA5LR Screenshots

Lurking DOA's web pages I just found this Marie Rose's incredible face expression that made me thrilled and the picture of her as cheer leader.

attachicon.gifmarie_rose_by_blueseeker93-d7murvx.png

attachicon.gifmarie_rose___victory__by_arai1986-d7ci5os.jpg

You can find a lot more like these on DevianArt:

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/586853578?offset=20

Very sweet, as always, Lola!! :heart:

Thank you very much... I'm already member of that site and my father have a lot of pictures from there. :)

Follardo did a no pan version of that costume.

My old dream is to find a mod which are the standard attire of the girls without underwear. But I will have to wait...

be90706dfd47f95d6423e3a21fd1bae9.png2f230959ffa7bf40c0b81233578c7c05.png

Now I do two questions:

1) Where can I find this version of the costume?

2) Follardo created pantyless versions of other costumes of women?

Exact Tom !

She have a complete sculpted body from H-LOD base :

+ Bigger breast (and different shape) & Ass

+ Thinner waist, hips, arms, belly

+ Closed pussy & deeper asshole

And I love your name "Omega Boobs", totally love this name I will stole it haha "O-LOD" :D

Time for me to create a custom body for every females based on my test from the kinky Nyotengu previous screens.

I used H-LOD body as base, it's not from scratch, and made many modifications.

The entire body is re-sculpted to my taste.

Here is more details :

+ Bigger breast with different shape

+ Different nipples shape (the H-LOD textures is keep)

+ Thinner body (waist, arms, belly, hips, legs, back...)

+ Bigger & rounded ass

+ Minor edit on pussy, asshole & "belly hole"

+ Longer Nails

I started with Phase 4 body and I will use Timmy tool for convert this body to everyone (thx for this ultra gain of time Timmy !) + Skeleton patcher & Replace skin from Harry Palmer (hope I will not have a rotated character, if it happen I will need to re-sculpt the body exceptionally on the original base).

I am way less experienced for make a body than people who started from scratch so maybe some issues will happen, I already found some and will try to fix them but it's really minors and we know everyone focus only on boobs so... :D

I have also the idea to make an ultra thinner body including very small tits & ass, still to my taste and based on LUD body (little youngs girls lovers warning ! :o)

Say hello to the OT-LOD body (OT : Omega Thinner) :

uc2o.jpg

vac1.jpg

38ga.jpg

Note : The colored nails isn't included, I added it just for test if the texture is ok with longer nails.

Thank you to Gatto Tom for the "Omega" name, love it !

Nice work.   Very curvy upgrade in boobage to the HLOD.

I think if you use my tool's built-in transfer bone/collision, you won't have to use Harry's bone stuff, unless of course, you run into problem in the game.   I've tested a few LOD transformations and they appear to be okay with the auto bone and collision transfer.

I think the weird rotation issue may have been caused by my tool injecting bone stuff and with Harry's bone tool doing it on top of that, which could cause weird problems.  It has to be either or with just one bone injection.

Thank you for the infos Timmy, when I used your tool I always used automatic bone and collission + skeleton patcher so I don't need to use the Skeleton patcher ?

I will give a try.

Nope, if the tool already sets the right bone stuff, you don't have to use the skeleton patcher. it is there as a backup method in case the auto injection fails.

Time for me to create a custom body for every females based on my test from the kinky Nyotengu previous screens.

Here is more details :

+ Bigger & rounded ass

+ Longer Nails

I started with Phase 4 body and I will use Timmy tool for convert this body to everyone (thx for this ultra gain of time Timmy !) + Skeleton patcher & Replace skin from Harry Palmer (hope I will not have a rotated character, if it happen I will need to re-sculpt the body exceptionally on the original base).

I am way less experienced for make a body than people who started from scratch so maybe some issues will happen, I already found some and will try to fix them but it's really minors and we know everyone focus only on boobs so... :D

I have also the idea to make an ultra thinner body including very small tits & ass, still to my taste and based on LUD body (little youngs girls lovers warning ! :o)

Note : The colored nails isn't included, I added it just for test if the texture is ok with longer nails.

Hello OT-LOD! Of course everything based on H-LOD will have my support ;)

Here is more details :

+ Bigger & rounded ass

+ Longer Nails

uc2o.jpg

vac1.jpg

38ga.jpg

OMG :o thiner body and giant boobs (and HLOD as base! :D )... what a explosive combo!

very good work with the sculpting my sexkouhai! (lol)

btw, out of reps... again ¬¬

post-790447-0-04333800-1456283404_thumb.png

edit: this is like your slaps on my dick face!, you have inspired me to release the unreleased lethal LOD :lol:

Yes he did. In loverslab.

Follardo did a no pan version of that costume.

My old dream is to find a mod which are the standard attire of the girls without underwear. But I will have to wait...

be90706dfd47f95d6423e3a21fd1bae9.png2f230959ffa7bf40c0b81233578c7c05.png

Now I do two questions:
1) Where can I find this version of the costume?
2) Follardo created pantyless versions of other costumes of women?