DOA5LR Screenshots

Hi guys

I have a problem with Replace SkinMtrCol

I opened the TMC and i chose Lisa's skin, but in Noesis i can see a white skin, not black.

Do you have any ideas?

Maybe you are not choosing a good reference ? It's weird anyway, did you tested in game too ? Sometime Neosis show a wrong thing but in game it's normal.

Hi guys

I opened the TMC and i chose Lisa's skin, but in Noesis i can see a white skin, not black.

Do you have any ideas?

Maybe you are not choosing a good reference ? It's weird anyway, did you tested in game too ? Sometime Neosis show a wrong thing but in game it's normal.

I will try in game

Hi guys

Do you have any ideas?

that's odd... the texture is completely white (like a tmcmesh)? or is just more pale than normal?

edit: "Lolla", we are connected :blush:  lol

The skin is the same as the other girls

Before swap the body texture

attachicon.gifImmagine.png

After swapped the texture with Lisa nude body texture

attachicon.gifImmagine2.png

Are you using normal bodies or HLOD bodies? because the textures (specifically UVmaps) between those models are completely different.

If you are using HLOD, replace with the HLOD Lisa texture and you will see ;)

Btw, here is ULTRA and LETHAL Marie available for download:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-saafrats-h-lod-nude-mod-v10-curvy-body-mod-update-marie-ultra-hlod-lethal-hlod/?p=1483218

Screenshot50298.jpg

Screenshot15452.jpg

Screenshot45772.jpg

More screenshots:

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/h6v69mk9zwd8dpjmfwirn146lsharlm9

I understand better now, if you use normal (Harry Palmer / Holden or original from game) the body texture is different from H-LOD, so if you use normal then swap with a normal, if you use H-LOD swap with H-LOD texture and for Honoka she have a different body texture from all others girls so be sure to swap Honoka with Honoka (normal body -> normal / H-LOd -> H-LOD).

--------------

A new pair of wings for Nyotengu :

ltlw.jpg

hesi.jpg

I'm using normal bodies

a quick comparison of lisa textures for normal vs hlod

post-91528-0-46344700-1456712593_thumb.jpgpost-91528-0-09370700-1456712600_thumb.jpg

in my game, i need to use both the Replace SkinMtrCol and swap out the textures with texture tool to match the face, and making sure i select the texture to match the body type.

SaafRats, those shots of Marie look great!

Lola, I enjoy seeing those different wings on Nyotengu! 

I challenged swap by a faKokoro's face  this time.

Kokoro tengu and momiji hair

Hehe... love the tongue-lips play.. She has very cute face.... You did a great screenshots. Thank you.

Trying to emulate the X3 look.

Hope you've pre-ordered/imported your copy :lol:,

Too bad won't be able to mod it for at least a few years till some one figures out the ps4.

Hope they don't release too many dlc in the mean time, cause I know I'll get suckered into buying all of them. :dodgy:

Can kiss my wallet goodbye.

game_2016_02_28_21_41_51_509.jpggame_2016_02_28_14_59_14_184.jpggame_2016_02_28_17_35_08_342.jpggame_2016_02_28_21_18_33_046.jpggame_2016_02_28_15_32_46_889.jpggame_2016_02_28_16_26_11_984.jpgCompare.jpgcompare2.jpg

Oh that was pretty close.

post-809156-0-67483100-1456763078.jpg

be ready for another game.