[DOA5LF] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Fap

follardo

Hi Follardo, for some reason most of your mod is buggy in my pc. Is this a common problem?

Depends on your PC hardware. Have some issues too like  3 out of twenty. Nobody's perfect.

Should be good if just a few of it. Almost half of the mods bugged in my pc. Is there a way (tutorial or so) to fix this on my own?

Like Verhoven said, it depends a lot on your pc specs... Some GPU's don't like some of the transparency effects etc. First place I'd start is reading through this thread again and checking if follardo updated or adjusted any of the mods that are causing you issues, or if anyone else had similar problems. Beyond that you need an expert lol, Harry Palmer issued an AMD fix for his original nude mod in about half an hour after the first report, but that guy knows his code pretty well it seems!

Like Verhoven said, it depends a lot on your pc specs... Some GPU's don't like some of the transparency effects etc. First place I'd start is reading through this thread again and checking if follardo updated or adjusted any of the mods that are causing you issues, or if anyone else had similar problems. Beyond that you need an expert lol, Harry Palmer issued an AMD fix for his original nude mod in about half an hour after the first report, but that guy knows his code pretty well it seems!

I did downloaded the update/fix, but apparently some of it still persist.

post-776153-0-53488300-1443883738_thumb.jpg

I did downloaded the update/fix, but apparently some of it still persist.

attachicon.giflikethis.jpg

Yup. Especially with the Hitomi costume you pictured. The gliches are much worst than Kokoro's.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the last mod I think it took me only about 10 or 15 minutes because I didn't have to swap the body. If I have to exchange the body is more complicated and it can take me 30 minutes or 2 hours, in some cases a little more. Anyway you can't compare with the work of SaafRats and Timmyc, some of his works take a long time. Not that they are slow.

You already made me a request by private message. I tried to do the mod but I found a big problem. The mesh is inclined and is very laborious to match the body. I had not responded and then I took a break. Sorry.

attachicon.gifSin título.jpg

Gomen "F"man. Since you disappeared for a long time, I thought you forgot. So that mod is hard to make? Sorry sorry......hope you can overcome the issues.

A question Follardo, can your previous mods , the TMC ones , work with the latest archivarious swap?

All of Follardo's mods usen  lnk ver3. The latest archvirus though great, once you make a mistake, you have to start all over again.

Lnk ver 3, you just erase the mod and mod list.

A question Follardo, can your previous mods , the TMC ones , work with the latest archivarious swap?

I have not tested it thoroughly, but I think bbb has made archivarious update compatible with DLC costumes only. My previous costumes are main costumes, so you have to swap with Ink Reshuffle v3.

I have not tested it thoroughly, but I think bbb has made archivarious update compatible with DLC costumes only. My previous costumes are main costumes, so you have to swap with Ink Reshuffle v3.

Any chance you can do your magic on Ayane's default custume? The one with  the ribbon on her back and the Ninja Gaiden outfit?

Archived