[DOA5LF] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Fap

follardo

AYANE_DLCU_031 by Follardo (Archive Tool 1.0) DLC 403350

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpgattachicon.gif5.jpg

First, how'd you use Archive Tool 1.0? Can you please show the way you did with Archvirus

And, can you make no pan version for Ayane?

Nopan seconded.

most of the recent the DLCs in fact,

I love your taste and look forward to your work but i feel like you have a tendency to hide important stuff  :ph34r:

a transparent or some kinky release would please me very much (and probably many of your followers too)

as usual great work and still looking forward to enjoying more of your work.

AYANE_DLCU_031 by Follardo (Archive Tool 1.0) DLC 403350

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpgattachicon.gif5.jpg

First, how'd you use Archive Tool 1.0? Can you please show the way you did with Archvirus

And, can you make no pan version for Ayane?

Nopan seconded.

most of the recent the DLCs in fact,

I love your taste and look forward to your work but i feel like you have a tendency to hide important stuff  :ph34r:

a transparent or some kinky release would please me very much (and probably many of your followers too)

as usual great work and still looking forward to enjoying more of your work.

Yup. Ayane is so tight @ssed, wearing one is a disadvantage for her lol!

I found this error when trying to open DLC 403350 with Archive Tool again. It's like it has a limit.

attachicon.gifSin título.jpg

I started again to swap costumes from this DLC, but transparency has a bug and skirt clipping in fight it's more noticeable.

attachicon.gifScreenshot2093.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot2391.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot8389.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot9717.jpg

Just felt the need to point out, I don't see it clipping through her hip during some movements as a bug, some default skirts do that during heavy movement.

I hope you can find a work around for that error, but that is above my skill set.

I mean bug it's for transparency only. As you say vanilla costumes have clipping as well. I think I'll share without transparency. Skirt it's enough short and it's always revealing in fighting.

As for the error "Archive Tool" must be reported to the maker.

..but tomorrow.

I found this error when trying to open DLC 403350 with Archive Tool again. It's like it has a limit.

I started again to swap costumes from this DLC, but transparency has a bug and skirt clipping in fight it's more noticeable.

attachicon.gifScreenshot2093.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot2391.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot8389.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot9717.jpg

Hey no biggie Follardo. A little clipping is not issue. Thanks for hearing our request 

Btw, I noticed too that the archive tool can't open file 352150. It has the same message as your image.

sf234 already answered me about Archive Tool issue.

sf234:

This happens when the first file in the archive is swapped. Archive file stays normal (non-corrupt), just Archive Tool can't read it anymore.
It's already fixed in the next version which hopefully will be released in the next few days.

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?p=111291#p111291

In this case we have the issue after swap TINA_DLCU_031. After that, DLC can't be opened again.

post-26120-0-47351900-1445347481_thumb.jpg

The texturing on the ears of your KASUMI_DLCU_031 release is a little odd.

attachicon.gifEarTex1.png

I thought it wasn't so bad at first, but I turned it around and there are nipples on the backs of her ears.

attachicon.gifEarTex2.png

I'm really grateful for your releases, but I thought you ought to know about this one.

I didn't realize. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks

Edit:

FIX

post-26120-0-24097100-1445423449_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-35768700-1445431876_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-27939600-1445431879_thumb.jpg

Same fix also in previous post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45578-doa5lf-dead-or-alive-5-last-fap/?p=1354440

KASUMI_DLCU_031 fix.rar

sf234 already answered me about Archive Tool issue.

sf234:

This happens when the first file in the archive is swapped. Archive file stays normal (non-corrupt), just Archive Tool can't read it anymore.

It's already fixed in the next version which hopefully will be released in the next few days.

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?p=111291#p111291

In this case we have the issue after swap TINA_DLCU_031. After that, DLC can't be opened again.

Update is iin  Follardo.

Oopsie, from: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?p=111291#p111291

Just tested the program. What just closed up (Halloween and other DLC folders can now been opened again)

Archive Tool.7z

MOMIJI_DLCU_031 by Follardo (Archive Tool 1.1) DLC 403350

post-26120-0-88536200-1445522759_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-21483400-1445522764_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-25891000-1445522768_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-11190000-1445522772_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-26133800-1445522776_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-28352200-1445522779_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-76387000-1445522783_thumb.jpg

You should update Archive Tool to 1.1

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?p=111368#p111368

Archive Tool 1.1

Changes:

• "Swap" now works for any game archives. DLC variant of this function uses old-school method (writing at the end of archive and changing the header info), basic game files variant uses LNK_ReShuffle method (credit for this method goes to immi).
  • "Update DB" now rebuilds DB ("file5lr.dat") to match the source game.exe version. Apart from updating to the new versions this can be useful if you use an older version of the game. To make sure that DB matches your game.exe version run "Update DB" on it until you get "New information not found." message.
  • File flags in DB now stored in full format (e.g. "E0001E6E"). Meaning of the first two letters is described in the previous release post.
  • Additional categories were added to the "Show" filter. "Swaps" shows swapped entries, "Unknown" shows entries that are not in the DB (can be a sign that DB needs update), "Unused" shows entries that is not used by the current game version (either obsolete entries that was deleted with the game update (happened with 1.02A update), or newer entries that is not exist in the current game version (if DB was updated with the older version of the game)).
  • Background color for special entries: green for swapped entries, red for unknown entries, blue for unused entries.

More details about "Swap" function:

• To swap the basic game files "dinput8.dll" must be present in the game folder (same as with LNK_ReShuffle).
  • File "mod_at.config" is created in the archive directory after swapping a file. It contains information about the swapped files that is used to identify them (for filtering or resetting changes). Additional "mod.config" file is created after swapping the basic game files (used by the "dinput8.dll").
  • If LNK_ReShuffle was already used with the game (files "dinput8.dll" and "mod.config" are already exists in the game folder) Archive Tool will automatically import all needed information after opening any archive. Note that after importing "mod.config" for the first time program doesn't read it anymore (only writes to it), so if you make some swaps with LNK_ReShuffle (instead of Archive Tool) you will need to delete "mod_at.config" (this will trigger importing routine).
  • "Reset" function from context menu cancels changes made by "Swap" function. Note that LNK_ReShuffle can have multiple entries pointing to single file name (Archive Tool uses unique file names for each entry) and resetting one of these entries will delete file that is used by other entries.
  • Game updates usually break changes that was made for the basic game files. If DB was updated to match the new game version, program should detect this and ask if config file should be updated too (upon opening any archive). If you choose "Cancel" to disable this check, file "dis_chk" will be created in the game directory. Delete this file if you want to re-enable config check.

Credits: sf234, b0ny and immi

Full credits:

Harry Palmer: Meshes, textures, tools, etc.

Doutoku: tools

sf234: tools

b0ny: tools

immi: tools

bbb: tutorials

SaafRats: tutorials

Galhound: textures

mk40: textures

Follardo: textures

If I forgot someone or you think your name should be in the credits, let me know.

MOMIJI_DLCU_031 by Follardo.rar

Archived