[DOA5LF] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Fap

follardo

What costume you mean?

COSTUMES_0013_AYA.jpg

The one on the right. Make it like her cos 001 please. Leave her boots on :D . Btw "F" man, if that black and white miniskirt won't mod, just drop it then. I've taxed your skills too much already. Thanks for the efforts.

Not perfect but looks as picture above.

I don't know why the zipper becomes artifacts. I had to remove it.

AYANE_DLCU_004 by Follardo (Ink_Reshuffle)

attachicon.gifScreenshot8254.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot7067.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot2218.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot4378.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot3466.jpg

Thanks Harry Palmer for tools.

Can you make the panty transparent?

1.- There are already these Ayane costume mods. I downloaded from the Chinese site and now I can't find the link. We should ask for "What mod is this" thread?"

post-26120-0-77505300-1444387888_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-09391500-1444387870_thumb.jpg

2.- I could not make transparent panties. It does not work with the method I use.

1.- There are already these Ayane costume mods. I downloaded from the Chinese site and now I can't find the link. We should ask for "What mod is this" thread?"

attachicon.gifayaSS02.jpgattachicon.gifAyaneTL.jpg

2.- I could not make transparent panties. It does not work with the method I use.

On the left image of theNinja Gaiden  costume mods. Those two on the left, can you make your own version? On the Ayane mod you made , if you can't make panty transparent, can you remove it?

It's not very comforting make a mod that one already has.

Remove one piece of costume it's very easy with hex editor.

Give me a break. If I begin to accept requests this can be a crazy.

Now I'm working on the Topless Ninja Pack and I will release in a while.

It's not very comforting make a mod that one already has.

Remove one piece of costume it's very easy with hex editor.

Give me a break. If I begin to accept requests this can be a crazy.

Now I'm working on the Topless Ninja Pack and I will release in a while.

No problem boss. Too much of everything is bad too. 

Maybe it's possible to use the Sarah ninja costume on Christie.

post-26120-0-06013000-1444407677_thumb.jpg

I'll try later.

For other girls, I guess it's possible. You need to change the body texture and use the Harry's tool "Replace MtrCol Skin" to match perfect neck

...and consider the following table:

post-26120-0-31500900-1444407904_thumb.jpg

Follardo....no priority but more like a wishlist of potential projects in the future.

Once you finished the ninja costumes have you considered modding the maido unitforms? Just leave the apron, bracelets, headgear, stocking and shoes. Won't that be "fapable" Lol!

Anddddddddddddd............thanks again  :heart:

I can't serve requests because everyone would make me requests. Even so, you make me requests for mods that can be found on the network.

attachicon.gif_集合メイド 01.jpgattachicon.gif_集合メイド 02.jpg

You should ask in "[DOA5LR]" What mod is this?" thread or another request thread.

Hahaha I saw that one. They still have their skirts on. My suggestion was only the aprons on. No skirt. Of course leave the headress and those things on the wrist.

And give it a made by Follardo lol!

Btw, that wasn't a request just a maybe you can consider later project. Same like your cheer leaders. You shelved them for a while and game us a mod release of uber ness.

Archived