[DOA5LF] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Fap

follardo

awesome follardo,thank you for your hard work.

Do you plan to make costumes mods on holden's new bodies textures as well or you just want to stick with old bodies models for now?.Thanks again ;)

New textures?  :s  I think I'm using refined textures but with detailed nipples provided by me and extracted from ILLUSION game. Also I'm swaping normal maps.

I had lost. Some time ago I wasn't read holdenmcclure's thread. From now I could make the mods with these models.

I think are the same as I downloaded from a japanesse site a while ago.

post-26120-0-22591800-1444471188_thumb.jpg

...and have three breast type: base, wide and natural.

post-26120-0-33158800-1444471191_thumb.jpg

I haven't used if there was a problem with permissions. It seems not solved.

ok i get it,but when people see how many of your mods are on others forums,i wonder if it is not hypcrite of them to not allow you to use

there base models,because i am pretty sure that they get your mods on their pc.Hope you'll find a way because natural look awesome.

By the way i imagine that these nude base models are not online anymore,those you show me on the pictures :).Bye and keep up the epic work ;)

Follardo would just be worsening the problem at that point. People share his mods without permission or credit and it no doubt annoys him, why would he do the same thing to another modder? Worse maybe, in that he would be including their work in his own and therefore in some way claiming credit for it. Modders dont ask a lot of us, they ask for a thank you, some constructive criticism and maybe their name to travel with their work, in return giving us hours of their free time. The least we can do is behave ourselves and honour their wishes, surely?

Exactly. I complained that my mod appeared in 3DM without my permission and now I must be coherent. While I understand that base naked body maker do it to be shared, as UNP or CBBE in Skyrim. Also I have to say this breast mods are Harry Halmer mods and I was the first to release the nipples used in that mod, few people know that

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45958-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-nude-dlc-pack-default-textures-with-fixes/?p=1149182

F-man! Not a request so don't strain your mad skilz ( I thought you had the endurance of  Bruce Almighty lol!joke :D ) But in one of your mod sets, the Cheer leader pack, you made their costume somewhat transparent. Like that of Christie's miniskirt gown. 

Is it possible to turn Marie Rose's costume  02 and costume 03 transparent that you can see her assets like the original umod but via TMC/TMCL swap?

I don't know that costume are 02 or 03, because I don't know if you mean ingame number or TMC number. You don't get tired of making requests. Now I was about to release Maria strawberry, instead I'm answering you. Fighting with google translator. :D

Marie Strawberry -Top and topless- by Follardo (Archivarius swap) DLC 358142

attachicon.gifScreenshot2792.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot1647.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot2610.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot2331.jpg

Not a request bro'. (But I'm an evil influence who gives you a subliminal prompt to do more hahahahaha)

Btw, Marie Rosie costume 2 and 3 in the select screen

post-300653-0-85567700-1444492274_thumb.jpg

To be clear,of course follardo must not do the same and use models without permission ,i just talk about hypocrites peoples who don't share their mods

sometimes and stole the mods of the others.He is right to stay out of troubles and to make his way by counting only on his work,that way no one can

criticize.The ungrateful peoples just have to learn both respect and how to use programs to make the mods themselves.Thanks  :).

I've already said that I will not repeat mods that can be found on the network. Besides my mods I have many other mods installed. I prefer to work on costumes that nobody has change. For the umpteenth time, this is not a request thread.

What is this "network" you keep mentioning? Is it 3DM? Some Japanese Chan site?

I've already said that I will not repeat mods that can be found on the network. Besides my mods I have many other mods installed. I prefer to work on costumes that nobody has change. For the umpteenth time, this is not a request thread.

What is this "network" you keep mentioning? Is it 3DM? Some Japanese Chan site?

I am sure he meant 'internet'.

I agree its your mods and your time, STOP making requests people!

This is NOT the place for it.

But follardo, please remember a lot of "on the network" is locked behind dead links on the Japanese forums (with the authors refusing to reply to English members) -and- pay walls on the Chinese forums (unless you contribute Mods first).

Most people will NEVER get half the mods you have, its why they are so desperate, they do NOT have the right to request if you said your not taking requests, but I can at least sympathize with their problem.

But follardo, please remember a lot of "on the network" is locked behind dead links on the Japanese forums (with the authors refusing to reply to English members) -and- pay walls on the Chinese forums (unless you contribute Mods first).

Most people will NEVER get half the mods you have, its why they are so desperate, they do NOT have the right to request if you said your not taking requests, but I can at least sympathize with their problem.

It was NOT a request. The only official one I made was the black and white suite of Ayane. I only suggested he consider it as a future what to do checklist.

If integrity issues are blocking Follardo (not being able to contact the original modder) from doing so, then fine. 

Google translate might have resulted in a bit of misunderstanding so sorry about that Follardo my man. Keep on trekking like the energizer bunny........your mods rock and the efforts you invest are that of a real enthusiast who shares.

For those who are just getting to know the tools available, if you are savy with the tech, the mod files of Follardo are a godsend. You can do many creative stuff. if you are a beginner and your PC architecture is short on the power and other features, is also godsend. Just giving a headsup for the latter, do not upgrade your version yet if you want to enjoy the most from Follardo's mods.

Do not upgrade from 1.02 yet.

Keep your copy (if legal) offline. If its from a gray source...don't know.

It was NOT a request. The only official one I made was the black and white suite of Ayane. I only suggested he consider it as a future what to do checklist.

If integrity issues are blocking Follardo (not being able to contact the original modder) from doing so, then fine. 

Google translate might have resulted in a bit of misunderstanding so sorry about that Follardo my man. Keep on trekking like the energizer bunny........your mods rock and the efforts you invest are that of a real enthusiast who shares.

I was not pointing at you, but rather at everyone that has thus far been begging, I found yours a suggestion more than a request but again it could have been lost in translation to follardo.

I was just trying to point out it is his Mod Topic and his time, but also that he needs to be as kind as possible, basically I was trying to advocate both sides while recognizing his authority in the matter.

And as Verhoven said, keep up the good work follardo! (seriously what amazing speed he works at).

I was not pointing at you, but rather at everyone that has thus far been begging, I found yours a suggestion more than a request but again it could have been lost in translation to follardo.

I was just trying to point out it is his Mod Topic and his time, but also that he needs to be as kind as possible, basically I was trying to advocate both sides while recognizing his authority in the matter.

And as Verhoven said, keep up the good work follardo! (seriously what amazing speed he works at).

I was doing "subliminal"  messaging. Lol!

Not sucking up to follardo and you (also used those hoody mods which are also HOT!) but at least you guys share it.! That's what's important. You develop the tools, well not you but you get my point. Other foreign sites use it then just tease their mods. Some use regional blocks when they upload their mods. WTFrick is that?!

I don't know what fuels Follardo, so enthusiastic like the Bruce Almighty image he used. He can whip a mod like in an hour or so.

Additionally, the mere fact that a lot of people are interested in the thread should give Follardo the satisfaction that people really appreciate his effort.

So for those who patronizes his mods, give him the up click. The least you can do.

Hello,

Nyotengu nude !!!

We thank you want to share your work, but as Rickyd68 says, this is a personal thread. "DOA5LR Screenshots" thread is also a very visited thread and is a good place to share mods sporadically. If your work is going to be bigger maybe you need your own thread.

In any case thank you for sharing.

Archived