[DOA5LF] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Fap

follardo

The texturing on the ears of your KASUMI_DLCU_031 release is a little odd.

attachicon.gifEarTex1.png

I thought it wasn't so bad at first, but I turned it around and there are nipples on the backs of her ears.

attachicon.gifEarTex2.png

I'm really grateful for your releases, but I thought you ought to know about this one.

I didn't realize. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks

Edit:

FIX

attachicon.gifSin título.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot1290.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot1563.jpg

Same fix also in previous post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45578-doa5lf-dead-or-alive-5-last-fap/?p=1354440

Any chance you can make a no pan version of her?

I don't know how to tell you to stop making requests. Just I upload a costume mod that has enough work and your first comment is another request, not "good work" not "thanks". Even you'd be able to take her panties if you spend a little time to read a tutorial.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50176-doa5lr-alternative-story-mode-wip/?p=1256914

That tool won't work on my win32 application. And, I show appreciation by giving you thumbs up o master.

This is very strange I am running on win32 too and used Hex Editor a lot of time without problem, long time before used Polygon Tool and it still work.
When I used th Timmy tool I needed to update my framework, maybe this is a similar problem and you need to do same ?

This is very strange I am running on win32 too and used Hex Editor a lot of time without problem, long time before used Polygon Tool and it still work.

When I used th Timmy tool I needed to update my framework, maybe this is a similar problem and you need to do same ?

I'm on win XP Pro. It won't allow 4.5 framework upgrade. Says so in the MS site. Has to be Win Vista up. Should I try despite my being on XP? Won't risk it though.

Oh okay, I didn't specify I am on win 7 then I understand better why it don't work for you.

I know how I sound pesky to Follardo. Maybe I should always post using XP Pro lol!

Just to be sure... You won't be able to run an application/OS made for x64 architecture if your processor is x86.

LEIBATGIRL by Follardo (Archive Tool 1.1) DLC 403060

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpg

LEIBATGIRL VS SUPERTOMI - Coming soon in theaters

attachicon.gifNuevo-Vistazo-a-Batman-v-Superman-Mediante-la-Portada-de-Empire-criticsight-1.jpgattachicon.gif5.jpgattachicon.gif7.jpgattachicon.gif8.jpgattachicon.gif9.jpgattachicon.gif11.jpgattachicon.gif12.jpgattachicon.gif13.jpgattachicon.gif14.jpgattachicon.gif15.jpg

why you not make tmc file, i dont like dlc mod

It's not a DLC. Follardo is just posting which DLC folder it belongs to.

ok, it got it, but why need to do that ? just post mod then i just swap mod as usually

LEIBATGIRL by Follardo (Archive Tool 1.1) DLC 403060

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpg

LEIBATGIRL VS SUPERTOMI - Coming soon in theaters

attachicon.gifNuevo-Vistazo-a-Batman-v-Superman-Mediante-la-Portada-de-Empire-criticsight-1.jpgattachicon.gif5.jpgattachicon.gif7.jpgattachicon.gif8.jpgattachicon.gif9.jpgattachicon.gif11.jpgattachicon.gif12.jpgattachicon.gif13.jpgattachicon.gif14.jpgattachicon.gif15.jpg

why you not make tmc file, i dont like dlc mod

It's not a DLC. Follardo is just posting which DLC folder it belongs to.

ok, it got it, but why need to do that ? just post mod then i just swap mod as usually

Because there's alot of them? Ask the "F" man to be sure.

This mod has a custom name, but inside rar there are a TMC/TMCL with normal nomenclature "LEIFANG_DLCU_026.TMC/TMCL". Just open the DLC I wrote in mod name with "Archive Tool 1.1" and swap the TMC with the same name.

Easier impossible.

...and please. Try to avoid quotes of my uploads. If we maintain the order will be easier to locate the mods.

Enjoy

This mod has a custom name, but inside rar there are a TMC/TMCL with normal nomenclature "LEIFANG_DLCU_026.TMC/TMCL". Just open the DLC I wrote in mod name with "Archive Tool 1.1" and swap the TMC with the same name.

Easier impossible.

...and please. Try to avoid quotes of my uploads. If we maintain the order will be easier to locate the mods.

Enjoy

ah i got it, but why not just use LNK reshuffle tool ??

Archived