Hello. Is there a way to batch build huge amount of body textures? I'm using EBD for random assignment different bodytextures to npcs, and manually blending ~150 bodytextures with vags using textblend will take whole day. Maybe there exist any other tools for fast blending bunch of given textures with one?

Is it possible to add this to a custom body that doesn't utilize bodyslide?
I tried adding COS by copying the parts using Nifskope, but the physics doesn't work when I do this.

which non bodyslide body are you using? more info is needed before you can be helped.

Lately I've been trying one called CBBM.

http://jonny0406.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-184.html

I tried adding COS by copying the parts using Nifskope, but the physics doesn't work when I do this.

which non bodyslide body are you using? more info is needed before you can be helped.

you do know that you can create that in bodyslide and have every bodyslide armor fit that body also,

here is what i did in Bodyslide  in just a few minutes, it is not an exact match to the cbbm body but this is what can be done and i am fairly new to the whole Bodyslide program. and it will have the animated pussy of Cosio

Femalebody.7z

you do know that you can create that in bodyslide and have every bodyslide armor fit that body also,

here is what i did in Bodyslide  in just a few minutes, it is not an exact match to the cbbm body but this is what can be done and i am fairly new to the whole Bodyslide program. and it will have the animated pussy of Cosio

attachicon.gifFemalebody.7z

You did a pretty good job.

Did you eyeball it in Bodyslide?

Also can you include the bodyslide preset?

attachicon.gifFemalebody.7z

You did a pretty good job.

Did you eyeball it in Bodyslide?

Also can you include the bodyslide preset?

yea i just eyeballed it in bodyslide, and i did not save the bodyslide preset, sorry

The Cosio body keeps doing this weird thing with the nipples where they are much more projected out the actual breast.

http://imgur.com/a/Prsu2 pic for reference

What is causing this/how can I fix it?

there is "nipple puffyness" option in BodySlide tune it down to 0%.

That doesn't actually change it, the mesh is shaped that way, and the base slider is already zeroed.

Try Rosa RoundBottom's preset and you will get dagger nipples, that have nothing to do with the puffy slider.

Hi scivirus, is it possible to make the COS collision working when doing clothed sex (partial nude)?

nevermind, I finally made it! clothed sex FTW!!  :lol:

i2DLPwX.jpg

for anyone who interested, you need edit .nif of cloth with outfit studio to replace old body reference with UUNP/COS one and don't forgot copy new body bone weight to outfit then expoert .nif with reference.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

I start a new project in Outfit Studio and set the nude body as the reference and then select the outfit I want as the outfit.

Then, I copy the body to the outfit.

Can you explain what you mean by copying the new body bone weight to the outfit?
Do I copy the bone weight from the reference body?
Where do I put it afterwards?

Hi scivirus, is it possible to make the COS collision working when doing clothed sex (partial nude)?

i2DLPwX.jpg

for anyone who interested, you need edit .nif of cloth with outfit studio to replace old body reference with UUNP/COS one and don't forgot copy new body bone weight to outfit then expoert .nif with reference.

I start a new project in Outfit Studio and set the nude body as the reference and then select the outfit I want as the outfit.

Can you explain what you mean by copying the new body bone weight to the outfit?

go here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

this is a tut for bodyslide/outfit studio

i2DLPwX.jpg

* Sorry my english is terrible but try to explain...

It just like another HDT armor conversion

1. load ref. body

2. load outfit 

3. in mesh tab, select body

4. switch to bones tab, select all bones

5. back to mesh tab,  right click outfit > copy selected weight

you also need to load labia mesh from body (but as outfit) and copy body weight to make it visible and moving.

finally "export > NIF with reference" and you will got something like this when open file with nifskope

post-214809-0-19001800-1473567436_thumb.jpg

HuntressShirt_1.nif

i2DLPwX.jpg

* Sorry my english is terrible but try to explain...

It just like another HDT armor conversion

1. load ref. body

2. load outfit 

3. in mesh tab, select body

4. switch to bones tab, select all bones

5. back to mesh tab,  right click outfit > copy selected weight

you also need to load labia mesh from body (but as outfit) and copy body weight to make it visible and moving.

finally "export > NIF with reference" and you will got something like this when open file with nifskope

So in step five I copy the body weights from the reference body to the outfit Baseshape?

Okay. I think I did that right.

How do I load the labia mesh? It's built in to the body mesh, I think.

Edit: Never mind. I got what you were talking about now.
Thanks for the tutorial!

Been asking 3 time now : I don't see the core mod in the download section, only patches, where is the core mod download link? Or what is it called in the downlaod section?

It's called Clams of Skyrim innie-outie.rar

Ok thansk so that's why I coudn't find it anywhere

• 1 month later...

Im not seeing the Cosio option in the body/outfit drop down, only in the presets. Unless I'm misunderstanding how to create the animated vagina for my character, I dont see it adding any of the bones or anything to the created mesh.

Edit: I just created my preferred body  type then copied the bones and weights from the download to it. Hope it works

I really need help with this mod. I'm new to modding. I've got Sexlab working and Amorous Adventures as well, but I am having a real problem getting this mod to show up in BodySlide2. I'm using NMM and I just can't get the COS Body to show up in BodySlide. Figured I should mention that I did indeed download the Clams of Skyrim innie-outie.rar.. btw, NMM wouldn't recognise the mod, so I cut and pasted it to Skyrim Data Folder still won't show up in BodySlide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am new to modding.. however, I have successfully installed a few other mods manually.. I can not, for the life of me, get this mod to work! I would love to have this mod; but I can't even get the COSIO body to show up bodyslide, nor NMM to recognize a plugin for COS:( If anybody would help or have suggestions, It would be Super appreciated