Alpha has so much vibrating "Thigh" (Both feet).  It never stop to shaking.  Anal is not functioning. Looks good though.

as long as there is no Anal bones on the skeleton there will be no functional anus..ill dial down the weight on the thighs

Alpha has so much vibrating "Thigh" (Both feet).  It never stop to shaking.  Anal is not functioning. Looks good though.

as long as there is no Anal bones on the skeleton there will be no functional anus..ill dial down the weight on the thighs

Didnt you say you do something with vage bones?

Didnt you say you do something with vage bones?

it did not work very well

scivirus,

Sounds like you gave it up. Cheer up, you can make it out, can't you ?

As I have seen in LL site so far last several years, you are the greatest contributor and author. I never seen anybody so much progressed like this showing continuously progress. Everybody is rely on you...

Isn't there anyway to work it out without any extra bone slot addition in skeleton? For example, let Vagina and Anal open even if only one is used.....

scivirus,

Sounds like you gave it up. Cheer up, you can make it out, can't you ?

As I have seen in LL site so far last several years, you are the greatest contributor and author. I never seen anybody so much progressed like this showing continuously progress. Everybody is rely on you...

Isn't there anyway to work it out without any extra bone slot addition in skeleton? For example, let Vagina and Anal open even if only one is used.....

there might be a way ..there are three pussy bones sets on the xp skeleton so far only one set has been used so far and thats the one COS is using so is he seven base and unp body if i can find the xml that uses the other set then i can use that for the anus ..so far i have never seen it

I was wondering if this is an issue with hdt itself or with your added xml file but if remove clothes from dead female npc will make the npc turn invisable. i never seen this behaviour with other xml file.

the npc is not using the COS body infact it has not body thats why it invisible

I just wanna say I've been using your bodytype since it first came out and you've come a long way now, thanks so much for the hard work! I'm also really happy you managed to make some "puffy pussy" adjustments and came back to the vaginal sliders, something I always wanted to see way back! :D

There's two things I wonder and would like to bring up. Would it be possible to make the sliders like Thigh and ChubbyLegs not affect the Vagina mesh?

I like to make my female characters with around 50-70% on Thigh and ChubbyLegs, but something that has always bothered me is both those sliders, just by using them a little bit even, wrinkles the Vagina mesh at the back quite a lot. Example: http://puu.sh/mAB0M/c8650a6859.jpg

Second thing is the Groin slider, which is a nitpicky extreme case of mine. I love the change to the slider itself, but when you reach 100% and higher on the slider, at the front above the clit, it starts getting two spikey points sticking out. An extreme example at 200%: http://puu.sh/mAB3y/11eaef3970.jpg

Now I know this is mostly an issue when you go over the slider limit, which is more of a "Deal with it" sort of thing at times, and that there might not be a way to fix it, but I still wanted to bring it up incase you'd find a way to.

I just wanna say I've been using your bodytype since it first came out and you've come a long way now, thanks so much for the hard work! I'm also really happy you managed to make some "puffy pussy" adjustments and came back to the vaginal sliders, something I always wanted to see way back! :D

There's two things I wonder and would like to bring up. Would it be possible to make the sliders like Thigh and ChubbyLegs not affect the Vagina mesh?

I like to make my female characters with around 50-70% on Thigh and ChubbyLegs, but something that has always bothered me is both those sliders, just by using them a little bit even, wrinkles the Vagina mesh at the back quite a lot. Example: http://puu.sh/mAB0M/c8650a6859.jpg

Second thing is the Groin slider, which is a nitpicky extreme case of mine. I love the change to the slider itself, but when you reach 100% and higher on the slider, at the front above the clit, it starts getting two spikey points sticking out. An extreme example at 200%: http://puu.sh/mAB3y/11eaef3970.jpg

Now I know this is mostly an issue when you go over the slider limit, which is more of a "Deal with it" sort of thing at times, and that there might not be a way to fix it, but I still wanted to bring it up incase you'd find a way to.

ill look in to the chubby legs and thigh sliders ...the growing one no so mush because of the low polly count in that area ..what matter is how it looks in game because bodyslide does not project the normal map .normal maps gives a low poly mesh the appearance of a high poly map ..if its still to spiky in game then ill see what i can do ..

oh by the way what texture are you using for the body in the screen shot it does not look like the sun burn in COSIO ..for give me if im wrong ..it just looks good ....im trying to make a texblend shade for the vag that will fit any bodytexture

PS is this the new Alfa body or the 3.2 body because the Alfa body have wrinkels on the thigh and chubbylegs even at 150%

work on the 3.2 body has stop and will be droped completly after the full release on the COS innie outie body

ill look in to the chubby legs and thigh sliders ...the growing one no so mush because of the low polly count in that area ..what matter is how it looks in game because bodyslide does not project the normal map .normal maps gives a low poly mesh the appearance of a high poly map ..if its still to spiky in game then ill see what i can do ..

oh by the way what texture are you using for the body in the screen shot it does not look like the sun burn in COSIO ..for give me if im wrong ..it just looks good ....im trying to make a texblend shade for the vag that will fit any bodytexture

PS is this the new Alfa body or the 3.2 body because the Alfa body have wrinkels on the thigh and chubbylegs even at 150%

work on the 3.2 body has stop and will be droped completly after the full release on the COS innie outie body

I didn't upgrade to the Alfa body, was using 3.2, and noticed that both of the things I brought up aren't there. I apologize for that and I'm happy it's fixed before I requested! xD

I'm using Fair Skin textures, and still using the old Fair Skin texblend on the vagina. After upgrading to Alfa it still looks good there as well! Haven't checked what Sunburn looks like.

So been playing around with the Alfa body, and love it so far! There's just one thing I'd like to ask, if even possible in the future to make sliders that can made the vagina bigger and lower it (like the old Groin slider)? I know I'm probably in the minority of playing a rather thick female character with wide hips and a giant butt, which makes the vagina quite small and unnoticeable, which these sliders could help. But I still wanna throw the request out there. :D

Is this compatible with Better privates mod and its patches  ?

i did not know that existed so not really .you have to play around with the texblend versions in cos 3.2 maybe one will match

And, what about MNC, are COS compatible with their schlongs ?

If not , is existing some schlongs replacers somewhere ?

CoS should be work with better privates.

I use the Better Erogenous Zones Texture. Sure, the Vag itself will change, because you "replace" the texture with a mesh.

Just need to look what textblend fits the best and adjust it maybe in Gimp.

Well, MNC (think you mean more nasty critters) shouldn't be a problem. I use the HDT creature files from Stevierage and no Problem.

However, I still use the old 2.6 CoS Body (because I changed the mesh a bit and was to lazy to do it with the new versions. Just wait for the new inni Body) and I saw in the Inni Alpha, that at some point the Group Id for the collision changed. So you probably need to change the .xml

Btw: cant wait for the new Body to release! Really like it! :)

I've been getting some strange bugs, sometimes npc's will not load in or be invisible and recently during sex animations my pc is randomly teleported to the middle of the map? Anyone else experienced this?

Yeah, I know this bug. Happens for me when I switch a cell an npc with hdt armor could get invisible.

iirc this is a problem with hdt itself. Don't know how it exactly was, but I think something like "when hdt can't get the calculation done in a given time, npc won't be rendered."

You can some sort of fix that by finding the npc, target him via console, disable -> enable. This way reset the rendering of the npc.

I doesn't have found a way to completely avoid it, yet.

What time is it?

Well... its feedback time! :D

Got some time and tested the new Innie Alpha.

So I upgraded my CoS 2.6 Body and needed to make some minor changes.

What I changed:

- Edited my current texture with the new vagina texture. Simple cut out and c+p in Gimp.

- Edited the hdtvagina.xml . I just deleted the Tight jiggeling and changed the collision of the vagina bones back to slot 0 (because it was easier without changing my other xml)

From the look, this body is brilliant! Really well done scivirus! That is the body I ever wanted! ;)

From the collision, I think it would need some minor improvements.

For testing, I used two different hdtvagina.xml

-The modified new version (see above) and my old 2.6 version

Overall, I experienced some clipping. The Labiae minorae clips trough the Labiae majores. Its best to see, when you use a leg up missionary.

Because it is sometimes just a little part that clips, it may looks "scattered" sometimes. Also, since the vagina opens less with the new xml, this kind of scatterd look/clipping happens also with the penis.

Could be something to do with that new vaginaB / B1 collision. Don't know to what part this is attached to.

With the old 2.6 xml it seems to look overall better. I'm not completely sure atm. Could be, that simply the whole Labiae minorae clips trough and not just a small part and therefore it looks more "right".

This was just a quick look. Overall its brilliant, but I think this clipping somehow needs to be addressed.

What time is it?

Well... its feedback time! :D

Got some time and tested the new Innie Alpha.

So I upgraded my CoS 2.6 Body and needed to make some minor changes.

What I changed:

- Edited my current texture with the new vagina texture. Simple cut out and c+p in Gimp.

- Edited the hdtvagina.xml . I just deleted the Tight jiggeling and changed the collision of the vagina bones back to slot 0 (because it was easier without changing my other xml)

From the look, this body is brilliant! Really well done scivirus! That is the body I ever wanted! ;)

From the collision, I think it would need some minor improvements.

For testing, I used two different hdtvagina.xml

-The modified new version (see above) and my old 2.6 version

Overall, I experienced some clipping. The Labiae minorae clips trough the Labiae majores. Its best to see, when you use a leg up missionary.

Because it is sometimes just a little part that clips, it may looks "scattered" sometimes. Also, since the vagina opens less with the new xml, this kind of scatterd look/clipping happens also with the penis.

Could be something to do with that new vaginaB / B1 collision. Don't know to what part this is attached to.

With the old 2.6 xml it seems to look overall better. I'm not completely sure atm. Could be, that simply the whole Labiae minorae clips trough and not just a small part and therefore it looks more "right".

This was just a quick look. Overall its brilliant, but I think this clipping somehow needs to be addressed.

vaginaB1 is the bone for stretching the vag to the back and inwards but its very subtle .the B is just the base bone its connected too .i changed the htdm.xml  bones to slot 23 so that i can change the slots on the hdt vagina.xml 23 and close 0 .it makes it compatible with hair and hdt skirt mods that uses 0 slot and most uses that making it interfere with them..

i have started working on the weights about the clipping issue .its not easy because of the innie outie conversion

i have enlarged the vag bones from 3 to 7.5 so it will open larger

vaginaB1 is the bone for stretching the vag to the back and inwards but its very subtle .the B is just the base bone its connected too .i changed the htdm.xml  bones to slot 23 so that i can change the slots on the hdt vagina.xml 23 and close 0 .it makes it compatible with hair and hdt skirt mods that uses 0 slot and most uses that making it interfere with them..

i have started working on the weights about the clipping issue .its not easy because of the innie outie conversion

i have enlarged the vag bones from 3 to 7.5 so it will open larger

Yeah, I remember to saw the change of the slot in the patchnotes. It was the faster variant to test without changing all my other xml :)

For now I will use my 2.6 vag xml until the next version or full release. Seems to work better atm.

Something I saw earlier: Below, where the vag-mesh ends, I can see a rest from the Vagina texture from the Body itself. Since I use my own body texture, it can just be me. Just wanted to mention it.