11 hours ago, nutsnuts said:

texture for 2k with no tan lines, no pubes has wrong misalinged texture in 5.6.

Sounds like another (probably UUNP-based) mod is overwriting your Cosio textures.

The Pubes option are a patch to make the pubes of another mod properly align with a Cosio body.

To actually get the pubes you need this mod first:

How to get COSIO 5.6 to load in Mod Organizer 1
Requires 7-Zip

1. Download COSIO.
2. In your download folder, right click on downloaded COSIO file and select 7-Zip; Extract files.
3. Open the newly created Cosio Main 5.6 folder. 
   There will be another folder in this folder called Cosio Main 5.6.
4. Right click on the second Cosio Main 5.6 folder and select 7-Zip; Add to archive...
5. In the window that opens, click on OK button. You do not have to change the name or any settings.
   This will create a new Cosio Main 5.6.7z file in the first Cosio Main 5.6 folder.
6. Open MO1 and go to "Install a new mod from archive"
7. Direct it to the newly created Cosio Main 5.6.7z file inside the Cosio Main 5.6 folder.
   It should now extract properly and go to the Installation process in MO1.

This has worked well for me ever since Cosio 5.5.

I was converting an outfit to CosioHD when I found myself wondering why I was having so much trouble aligning breast tassels- turns out there's a bit of an asymmetry problem going on with the BreastsSH slider, illustrated inexpertly by the black line I drew in Paint. I'm still using 5.5.2, I'll update to 5.6 and see if the problem's still there.

asymmetry.thumb.png.abacb1309e213b6b981ac989b8f496b7.png

3 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I was converting an outfit to CosioHD when I found myself wondering why I was having so much trouble aligning breast tassels- turns out there's a bit of an asymmetry problem going on with the BreastsSH slider, illustrated inexpertly by the black line I drew in Paint. I'm still using 5.5.2, I'll update to 5.6 and see if the problem's still there.

asymmetry.thumb.png.abacb1309e213b6b981ac989b8f496b7.png

HMmm the problem is  from the Original Cbbe slider  ,,i did not make those  ...i cant fix it . no way for me to  Draw A line in outfit studio to level them ..unless i draw one  on my monitor it self  .>THat s not happening ...But  it should not be a problem  .the out fit should  conform regardless and be slightly  miss aligned  too ..are they Miss aligned in game or in BS ?....if the out fit used the body as reference  on weights and sliders  it should be dead on  same as the body  ..might be some clipping  depending the amount of  polygon the out fit has in the same area that you can  adjust  slightly to fix clipping .....PM me  the  project  ill see what i can do

15 hours ago, Skyrim4DERS said:

5.6.1 "stable" physics aren't working (besides the belly) and I can only describe the nude body as crunchy. with the mesh distorting in almost every place but not stretching like the normal hdt bug

try it using old version and save the preset you have in Racemenu then set any sliders in Racemenu in game to Zero before using the new version  .then save it as a new preset and save the game..then build  the new 5.61 body again go in game and load the save and then load oldpreset ...The 5.6.1 version has  a few vertex removed and they are doubles then can effect the Tri File that Racemenu uses for Cbbe morphs and Cosio morphs .

as for the physics  ..of the belly  work then the  breast should also work as they are from the same  Xml ...you can try and see what the Hdtphysicsextension log say in the Skse/plugins folder ...ill investigate it see if find something  .so far no one else has reported anything wrong with it  but ..but they might not be using it ...keep in mind the collision and  bone structure on that is not the same as before  so it will behave differently  .

I'm nervous about updating to 5.6.1 as I feel i have the perfect setup now with my game, so I have a quick question.

"5.6 Added new Breast Physics build that is more stable and works differently."

What is different about 5.6 from the previous version?  Do the physics behave differently?  More bouncy, less bouncy, more realistic, etc. etc.?

Thank you in advance.

I updated to the most recent version and I'm getting a bit of trouble with making outfits in BodySlide/Outfit Studio. I finish setting up the outfit using the CosioHD as a reference shape in Outfit Studio, but as soon as I go to build the low/high weights, I see this in the previews.

Spoiler

Capture.JPG.636b86f23548d3ae63eecc0ac5350e00.JPG

(The breasts should be resting in the dress.)

I don't know what's happening but this only started happening after I upgraded from 5.5. 

2 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

I updated to the most recent version and I'm getting a bit of trouble with making outfits in BodySlide/Outfit Studio. I finish setting up the outfit using the CosioHD as a reference shape in Outfit Studio, but as soon as I go to build the low/high weights, I see this in the previews.

Hide contents

Capture.JPG.636b86f23548d3ae63eecc0ac5350e00.JPG

(The breasts should be resting in the dress.)

I don't know what's happening but this only started happening after I upgraded from 5.5. 

That's not an Problem with Cosio.

Please do this in Outfit Studio:

1. Open the original Outfit and write down all the paths and names, then unload the project.

2. Load the CosioHD.osp.

3. Import the nif of your Outfit.

4. Delete the old Baseshape.nif

5. Copy all Sliders

6. Copy Boneweights

7. "Save project as" (VERY IMPORTANT or you will overwrite the Cosio-body)

8. Insert all the paths and names from 1.

Now the Body should scale with the Outfit in Bodyslide

Dear fellow modders,

i need your help. You may have noticed that there is a new body in town which is called the 3BBB (3 Breast-Bone-Body) and i must confess that i really like it's breast-movement.

Plus there are xml configs for this body which use SMP physics for the breasts (from small to big ones) and CBPC for the rest of the body.

I now tried to make the new breast bones part of my Cosio HD body but failed.

Has anybody of you tried (and hopefully mastered) this?

I would really appreciate your help.

--- Update ---

I Tried to import the Bones from the late UUNP 3BBB Body too, with the same effect.

Looking the first time in Outfit studio, after copying the weights seems fine, but when i the project again, several breastparts missing the weight painting.

I edit the manually and the look o.k. after saving.. but the smp physiks are not working.

I get an error message in the smp log which says something about incorrect vertex format..

26 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Is it really necessary to integrate the bones themselves? Can't you get similar movement by using "Just for fun" to edit the existing Cosio Breast weights to get similar movements (or even edit the xml file manually... which is far more of a hassle though)?

I mean if it was possible he wouldn't have made the three boned breasts. That being said I think you could get around halfway close-ish but don't take my word for it.

12 hours ago, noreg said:

That's not an Problem with Cosio.

Please do this in Outfit Studio:

1. Open the original Outfit and write down all the paths and names, then unload the project.

2. Load the CosioHD.osp.

3. Import the nif of your Outfit.

4. Delete the old Baseshape.nif

5. Copy all Sliders

6. Copy Boneweights

7. "Save project as" (VERY IMPORTANT or you will overwrite the Cosio-body)

8. Insert all the paths and names from 1.

Now the Body should scale with the Outfit in Bodyslide

I don't quite understand why it works like this, but it does... Thank you.

But why does it not work when I set CosioHD as the reference? That's how I have always done it.

On 11/1/2019 at 9:11 PM, dragongodmod117 said:

I don't quite understand why it works like this, but it does... Thank you.

But why does it not work when I set CosioHD as the reference? That's how I have always done it.

Seriously i do not know.

I ran into this a while ago when converting outfits.

I found this solution thru try and error, very confusing becaus, before you save the project everything seems fine in outfit studio.

Glad i can Help you out ?