EDITED:

There are no infected angels' date=' mortal serve as better host. If angels fall from grace they turn into succubus, incubus, Baphometh, Balor, Deathtails, V-rock, Fiends, Thanatos, and possibly enslave the demon.

[/quote']

Well yes, but there is time between transgression. When Angel is still angel but totally perverted :P

:o You must be referring to Russian angels, my friend.

Finally a bend forward Nerelith. :D

:D This is come in handy for creating a new flying unit!. Mod work will resume again tommorow and I have managed to get permission from the modder of the Necromancer Tower so I can use it as the Chaos base. Tentacle Hive will be under the base in future versions.

You know..

That nerelith new idle animation opens new species of monstergirls ones like Mermaids, Lamias, Beastfolks and Wild womens. Especially MERMAIDS~!!

Why? because after all this times they walks in land with both their Pisces Caudal tail! While they should crawls surface land & die of "drowning" for lack of waters. What next? Allows a princess variant that convert their caudal tails with ... Human Legs when wet. ;D .... and fuck them & ate them raw like sushi girls orz create dead mermaids floating along the docks near fish markets gutted for their kidney & hearts & pile them corpses with rotting fishes & mudcrabs. Market demand mermaid gourmet can serve them on the upperclassmen noble. Like countess leyawin feasting table during Sanguine quest.

Concepts concepts. I need to finish angellic alliance first hand.

You know..

That nerelith new idle animation opens new species of monstergirls ones like Mermaids' date=' Lamias, Beastfolks and Wild womens. Especially MERMAIDS~!!

Why? because after all this times they walks in land with both their Pisces Caudal tail! While they should crawls surface land & die of "drowning" for lack of waters. What next? Allows a princess variant that convert their caudal tails with ... Human Legs when wet. ;D .... and fuck them & ate them raw like sushi girls orz create dead mermaids floating along the docks near fish markets gutted for their kidney & hearts & pile them corpses with rotting fishes & mudcrabs. Market demand mermaid gourmet can serve them on the upperclassmen noble. Like countess leyawin feasting table during Sanguine quest.

[/quote']

There is a mod on the Nexus which has mermaid change. Work greats with tail changing to feet.

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=19103

You know..

That nerelith new idle animation opens new species of monstergirls ones like Mermaids' date=' Lamias, Beastfolks and Wild womens. Especially MERMAIDS~!!

[/quote']

There is a mod on the Nexus which has mermaid change. Work greats with tail changing to feet.

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=19103

That's what i'm talking about. :D Guilmonex requested these last year. Shouldn't be hard to make.

Mermaid is the next project?

You know..

I really do worry about you sometimes mate.

You know..

I really do worry about you sometimes mate.

I'm building infamy in loverslab. After that 50% permanent banned last year. Every time someone clicked on my warning levels it hurts my pride; it made me underdog.

Accidentally, i got those warning removed by ashal then one his dogs barked at me with yet with another "fair warning". So to make long story short, I swear that i'll do my best & worst to express loverslab into evil Bad-ass & Motherfuckers community. Monster girl series has huge "Fuck you" written all over it and people down here agrees & thankful for it. And God still wills it to be famous all over the internet.

Well, Anyway. In the end, they leave me alone as necessary evil - The underdog keeps modding for the better and the worst.

Here's rooting for the underdog! Seriously just because you have a concept or a plan for a mod why should you be chastised out of a group because some might see it as extreme? Live and let live. the MONSTERGIRL mods that you've made and are now fine-tuning are VERY well made my friend and bravo!

that said, I hope to see more. until that time im slowwly going to get myself aquainted with the CS.