Yeah same here, I can count how many times I have left to lay before the bug disappears to because I can see the royal eggs in my inventory counting down the layings.

edit: Ah wait, I think I got it, I never noticed that bit talking about the DLC, be back in a bit.

It is my first time to play this mod' date=' I don't know how to play. Anybody can teach me how to be infected? I cannot find any quests or readme. PLZ help me.

[/quote']

Enter the Abandoned Mine or coc there, unequip any resist disease equipments and let the queen hit you.

It is my first time to play this mod' date=' I don't know how to play. Anybody can teach me how to be infected? I cannot find any quests or readme. PLZ help me.

[/quote']

Enter the Abandoned Mine or coc there, unequip any resist disease equipments and let the queen hit you.

Thank you.But I found there is Dying Hive Queen and my char in the sky after a type coc abandonedmine. And I cannot enter there by door.

[/quote']

Thank you.But I found there is Dying Hive Queen and my char in the sky after a type coc abandonedmine. And I cannot enter there by door.

The Dying Queen is supposed to be there; she's the one who infects you.

Using coc Abandonedmine shouldn't toss you into the sky. But if it keeps reoccurring, disable other mods that may interfere with MG: SWARM. Or, alternately, hike your way over there - it's in the eastern side of Cyrodiil, about the same north-south elevation as Bravil. The walk takes awhile so use TGM to setup god mode on the way out, then turn it off before you enter the mine. Use the UESP website if you get lost.

Tmm 1 and fast travel is my preferred method.

edit: by the way, just so we can know if the mods working, can you put in spoilers how the sequence of events it supposed to go from starting the game with mod installed, to character is now zerg?

[/quote']

me too! :s

[/quote']

me too! :s

If you can't go through the door then it's a conflict which another mod. Also if you don't have shivering Isles and Knight of the Nine these bugs can occur.

Its just throwing me for a loop, I installed SI and KoN and started a new character while refreashing the archive inval, checked my load orders, layed 10 times and just had the wasp die and nothing else indicated to happen.

edit: also, sometimes I lose the disease without losing the wasp, but nothing seems to happen after that, so is that a (forgive the pun) bug?

Its just throwing me for a loop' date=' I installed SI and KoN and started a new character while refreashing the archive inval, checked my load orders, layed 10 times and just had the wasp die and nothing else indicated to happen.[/quote']

Nothing is supposed to happen after the creature dies, I have not got around to that bit yet.

edit: also, sometimes I lose the disease without losing the wasp, but nothing seems to happen after that, so is that a (forgive the pun) bug?

First time this has happened. Most likely a issue with the script. I'll take a look.

Oh' date=' I just saw that other guys screenshot and thought you had that done already, derp. Oh well, looking forward to next update.

[/quote']

Nope not yet. Got a bit of a import issue, I can merge the plugin with tentacle hive into the swarm but it moves everything when I only want the cave.

Nice to see that you're working on this again, and I really hate to ask, but is there any chance you might recreate your infected meshes using either the h-cup or even dmra meshes as a base?

I remember someone else requesting it in your old thread, but then I figured you stopped working on this. I like what you've done here, but if you do this, I'd like it even more =p.

Nice to see that you're working on this again' date=' and I really hate to ask, but is there any chance you might recreate your infected meshes using either the h-cup or even dmra meshes as a base?

I remember someone else requesting it in your old thread, but then I figured you stopped working on this. I like what you've done here, but if you do this, I'd like it even more =p.

[/quote']

That was c_harlock thread, but his mod went dead so I've started my own around the same idea. I can do what you request but it won't be until the mod has been finished to a stable version.

Sorry to confuse you with the other author than, I just remembered his thread from awhile back and wrongfully assumed it was from the same person. I always thought it was pretty interesting though, so I'm glad to see it's alive again.

As far as recreating the meshes, obviously working on the mod itself would come first, I just figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Please consider using larrytmc's preg mesh (http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39759) if you do it for dmra or whatever. I always wished more people used that mesh.

Sorry to confuse you with the other author than' date=' I just remembered his thread from awhile back and wrongfully assumed it was from the same person. I always thought it was pretty interesting though, so I'm glad to see it's alive again.

As far as recreating the meshes, obviously working on the mod itself would come first, I just figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Please consider using larrytmc's preg mesh (http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39759) if you do it for dmra or whatever. I always wished more people used that mesh.

[/quote']

+1 for this idea. Keeps the boobs uniform with the insect armor as well.

I was in the process of adding these meshes when you said about this lol :D The meshes are better and more realisic then the previous ones. The ones currently in place were good because of the movement they did but the meshes were a bit oddly shaped for what they were supposed to be.

going to have the animated belly too or?

maybe I ain't really good at modifying meshes and textures yet but I plan to in the future make them that way. But it can wait until after the mod is stable.

At the moment trying to get the Hive done. Was hoping to merge tentacle cave into esp but it will only bring the whole mod and not the map.

The mod didn't really seem to be working for me properly, so I went in and looked at the aaadisease2 script (I think that's the one) that's supposed to update the body.

First of all it seemed to track time based on real time (how long the script has been running) as opposed to ingame time, which seems odd. That couldn't have been the only thing odd though because if I used the wait command nothing would ever change and I'd be stuck with the bug on me until laying eggs.

Either way I tinkered with it mainly changing the stimer to use ((currenthour - starthour) * 10) instead of ScriptEffectElapsedSeconds and changing all the If / EndIf breaks between fases to elseifs and it seemed to fix things.

I'm not expert scripter or anything, so I may have broken something else. It seems to do more now than it was before though, so I thought I'd mention it.

The mod didn't really seem to be working for me properly' date=' so I went in and looked at the aaadisease2 script (I think that's the one) that's supposed to update the body.

First of all it seemed to track time based on real time (how long the script has been running) as opposed to ingame time, which seems odd. That couldn't have been the only thing odd though because if I used the wait command nothing would ever change and I'd be stuck with the bug on me until laying eggs.

Either way I tinkered with it mainly changing the stimer to use ((currenthour - starthour) * 10) instead of ScriptEffectElapsedSeconds and changing all the If / EndIf breaks between fases to elseifs and it seemed to fix things.

I'm not expert scripter or anything, so I may have broken something else. It seems to do more now than it was before though, so I thought I'd mention it.

[/quote']

The scripting work fine, but I do admit there is a little bit off a problem with the switching of each stage. It goes off game time but I do see what you mean by waiting and nothing happens.

I'll look at this during the week after finishing the Hive patch. :D

Ark' date=' is this mod stricted to adult female PC only?

---

What if i played X.117 male?

[/quote']

At the moment yes, the script only works on female but it's easy to script for a male character. Just need to find some suitable meshes and I can do it.

But if you use a male character now the only thing that will happen is the queen will beat you into a pulp.