Aye she went invisible! I'm trying to get a screen grab for yeah' date=' it could have been where she was under the Talos Bridge but it looked like tentacles appeared briefly after the "breader"/parasite disappeared and the preg body replaced it.

[/quote']

Ohhh that bit, Just ignore that.

That bit isn't really important you normally don't see it but you might have got a bit of game lag. It's kind off a reset stage.

i know what grimmdead is talking about' date=' the same thing happens to me. EIther we're both missing the "armor" that's suppose to equip when the thing breeds with you or the script is esp is pointing to the wrong mesh. There's tentacles, feet and hands, but that's it.

[/quote']

It's the right mesh, it's just I haven't selected all the right pieces to make it display correctly. I'll fix it doing the weekend.

So can someone tell me what your suppose to do in this mod? What I know is:

You go to Abandoned Cave and go to the 2nd floor, go in to the tentacle cave.

You find the Queen and let her infect you.

After sometime (16 hours?) then you lay eggs.

What's after that?

So can someone tell me what your suppose to do in this mod? What I know is:

You go to Abandoned Cave and go to the 2nd floor' date=' go in to the tentacle cave.

You find the Queen and let her infect you.

After sometime (16 hours?) then you lay eggs.

What's after that?

[/quote']

Nothing at the moment. :shy: I'm slowly adding pieces to the mod but at the moment been flooded with work so not much process. However the eggs can be used as food to heal you.

Oh yes btw now that the Tentacle cave is added is Cursed Armor no longer needed?

If I load Cursed armor and this will it overwrite?

It will override it yes. You only need the meshes and textures. No ESM or ESP should be needed now.

Really? I activated CA and the hive is fine, no trace of override or something.

You have the meshes of Kerrigan already? I only got the body parts and without her head or hair.

Oh yes btw now that the Tentacle cave is added is Cursed Armor no longer needed?

It will override it yes. You only need the meshes and textures. No ESM or ESP should be needed now.

Really? I activated CA and the hive is fine' date=' no trace of override or something.

You have the meshes of Kerrigan already? I only got the body parts and without her head or hair.

[/quote']

Nope, I don't have the meshes at the moment. As for the head and hair I might as well do them myself. I'm going to reinstall Oblivion tonight to make sure everything is clear of corruption. It might clear up some issues with the mod.

Really? I activated CA and the hive is fine' date=' no trace of override or something.

[/quote']

Nope, I don't have the meshes at the moment. As for the head and hair I might as well do them myself. I'm going to reinstall Oblivion tonight to make sure everything is clear of corruption. It might clear up some issues with the mod.

I actually got a full mesh from NV, if you can port it to oblivion, I can give you the link.

I actually got a full mesh from NV' date=' if you can port it to oblivion, I can give you the link.

[/quote']

I should be able to import it into Oblivion no problem. It's getting time to do it at the moment.

This one is from UT3: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/802346-Kerrigan-from-Starcraft-2-Pics-Updated-V1.4-%28Final%29

This is NV: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5592&pid=113511#pid113511

:D

Wind, try putting your demonhive and The swarm esp under the loveersanimobjectsPriority.esp and the LovedsIdleAnimsPriority.esp.

Also make sure you have the esm's/esp's related to curse armor off and jsut see if that helps for now. If you's like I could send you my load order so you can give that a shot.

Now I either need to find a free copy of 3DS Max or a damn good blender tutorial to make this work? Anyone got any ideas?

http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center

Used this When I went to RCC Institude of Technology. Just Register (Its free) and it should be able to help you out. I was in the Video Game design and development classes but i ended up dropping out cause I when for programming and ended up with all art classes ( I suck hardcore at art)

Edit: I double Checked the FAQ. Its the full version for free. However its license will expire after 36 months

Now I either need to find a free copy of 3DS Max or a damn good blender tutorial to make this work? Anyone got any ideas?

http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center

Used this When I went to RCC Institude of Technology. Just Register (Its free) and it should be able to help you out. I was in the Video Game design and development classes but i ended up dropping out cause I when for programming and ended up with all art classes ( I suck hardcore at art)

Edit: I double Checked the FAQ. Its the full version for free. However its license will expire after 36 months

Aye but i'm no longer a student or anything like that so if they check i'm doomed.