Under no circumstances is this mod in part or full to be uploaded to any site, forum, digital download website or medium without asking for permission first from me. This is a LoversLab exclusive mod!

===========================

MONSTERGIRL-THE APOCALYPSE

This mod adds an expansion to Triratna's magnificent MonsterGirl: Demon Hive and Angelic Alliance mods allowing the player to become either a Hive Queen or a Valkyrie.

==========================

WHAT THE MOD WILL END UP BEING!

==========================

A ancient long forgotten evil has awoken and is entering the realm of mankind from underneath a black tower located on the edge of Valenwood. The forces of Chaos will rest at nothing until they have infected and devoured anyone or anything that lies in it's way.

However all is not lost, from an ancient fortess located in the heavens mankinds last hope remains. The Valkyries. These female angels will stop at nothing to make sure Chaos does not rule over man.

However these two forces have been locked in this battle for over a millenia and with no end in sight. Which side will use choose? Evil or Light? Chaos or Order? One thing is for certain you control the fate of mankind.

=====================

GETTING INFECTED

=====================

Go to the last level of the Abandon mine and you will find a red flesh door leading to the Tentacle Cave when in the cave go to the Queen's Chamber, the queen should attack you, during the fight you can get infected however is you have disease resist then it my take a while to get it.

Please note you will at a CTD after finishing the last birth circle due to a bug!

To gain access to certain areas please do the following

Open Oblivion.ini in notepad and change the following line

BORDER REGION ISSUE

bBorderRegionsEnabled=1

to

bBorderRegionsEnabled=0

=====================

DOWNLOADS

=====================

MAIN FILE APOCALYPSE (Beta 0.4):

At the bottom of this post

Recommended to install:

Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=27945

=====================

REQUIREMENTS

=====================

MonsterGirl Demon Hive, Necromancer Moon and Angelic Alliance: Link Removed, no longer valid. <<< Esp's not needed as they are already included in this one.

Estrus

Chain Beast

Lovers with PK

LOVERSLAB'S LOVERS CREATURE.

DLC: SI, will run without KOTN

CURSED ARMOR: http://www.mediafire.com/?ljgqwx021u4crvd <<< Reloaded to MediaFire

Password for wolfzqcustom0.83(data)-ZNQ-MASH IS: loverslabZQ

SD.2011: http://www.mediafire.com/?us834d1dovh1qfk

SET BODY: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34762

CB Unholy Corrupter: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41013

Reapers The Necromancer Tower: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35602 <<<< Meshes and textures only, don't copy esp otherwise you will break the mod

The ButterFly Garden - Mondstein HGEC Collection: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/41835 <<<< Meshes and textures only, don't copy esp otherwise you will break the mod

Incompatibility:

- AGEHA TORTURED SOUL by Xtudo - The mod itself are extended version of tortured soul.

-"Oblivifall - Losing My Religion" by Cliffworms.

- Cursed Armor - Mod using some worldspaces and will conflict with this mod for the time being. Please make sure all esp for it are disabled.

- OWCND(Oblivion War Cry New Dimension) - Replaces the door which leads to this mod's content.

XD WOOT~!!!

baneling.jpg

I'll add the Baneling & banelord swarm expansion on the demon hive thread tommorrow after i'm done the ogres. Like starcraft, you hatch their eggs then detonate the hatchling to your enemy. Of course the banelords can "baneling rush" on player.

I'll let you know i'm done with it.

Yes most likely as you have to go against a Hive Queen. At the moment it just scripting this very slowly to stop it from breaking oblivion when it loads.

The pod is only for testing at the moment, when it's ready this will be a catchable disease.

It's going to be a disease which you can get while being under attack from NPC Dying Swarm Queen. In the next update you won't be able to wear any armors but you get extra stats and effects to help with this.

At the moment everything is almost done but the Script Edit is not liking functions within c_harlock's scripts. Such as "while" and "additemns". Until I can get it to like it the mod is stuck.

It's going to be a disease which you can get while being under attack from NPC Dying Swarm Queen. In the next update you won't be able to wear any armors but you get extra stats and effects to help with this.

At the moment everything is almost done but the Script Edit is not liking functions within c_harlock's scripts. Such as "while" and "additemns". Until I can get it to like it the mod is stuck.

Ok, me been kinda stupid the reason this doesn't work? While that's because I haven't loaded OBSE into the mod yet lol. Just need to fiqure out how to do it correctly without messing everything up and then a little tweaking and we should be about to start birthing little swarmlings!

Edit: Sorted hopefully this be ready to go sometime tommorrow.

Edit: Oh by the way, every good faction will hate you when you become infected!!

This sounds extremely interesting and awesome! Really good work!

Now all we need is a way for Daedra to capture the pc and turn her into a hive queen for Mehrunes Dagon (kind of like broodmothers in Dragon age except a lot less ugly).

This sounds extremely interesting and awesome! Really good work!

Now all we need is a way for Daedra to capture the pc and turn her into a hive queen for Mehrunes Dagon (kind of like broodmothers in Dragon age except a lot less ugly).

Well the good news is everything is now in for egg spawning.

Now the bad news.....it doesn't run like it should lol.

New Version Upload earlier then expected!!! Make sure to read notes and install instructions in first post!!

The Dying Swarm Queen may have to hit you for quite awhile before you get the disease. She will stop attacking after you get it. Have fun and please report bugs.

I'll update the thread later with more information at the moment going need sleep!

The DSQueen is always fleeing. She exited AM and I need to follow her to another cave before she stop and hit me.

What to do after I am infected? just wait?

Edit: I got two versions of DSQueen, one is the TentacleQueen and the other is wearing "yu armor". The queen finished the lay egg animation then the game crashed. Did I messed up the esp or something else? I just changed some nif path with CS.

The DSQueen is always fleeing. She exited AM and I need to follow her to another cave before she stop and hit me.

What to do after I am infected? just wait?

Edit: I got two versions of DSQueen' date=' one is the TentacleQueen and the other is wearing "yu armor". The queen finished the lay egg animation then the game crashed. Did I messed up the esp or something else? I just changed some nif path with CS.

[/quote']

There are two queens in this. One is the normal Hive Queen from Demon Hive (Anvil) and DSQueen from this. Where did you run into the other queen too?

As for after getting infected the egg laying time at the moment is 16 hours. This is become I won't be changing this until after the egg birthing is stable.

As for the crash, did you redirect using OBMM? This is important if you used the armor test version before it.

What Nif path did you change?

NVM' date=' I just met one at a time, just asking is it normal or not.

I just changed the infected/pregnant/readytobirth to another nifs.

Let me try again.

[/quote']

Which nif did you switch each one too? I know some of the Nif models don't work correctly which resulted in a CTD.

Hello. I have a missing mesh. mesh\armor\ageha\breeder.nif

I fixt it with impreg3.nif, delete all except the body in nifscope and renamed it, and put it in the ageha folder.

Another problem I had: As I was pregnant the armor/body was not removed, the game tried to add the next armor(I had over 1000 "Infected with Swarm Eggs" and "Ready to give Birth" in inventory. game slows down and crashed at the first egg.)

Then I changed all armors to "no playable" in the esp. Now no problems, laid 3 eggs, no crash, armor changed perfect.

Nice mod. Hope we will have baby insects soon!

NVM' date=' I just met one at a time, just asking is it normal or not.

I just changed the infected/pregnant/readytobirth to another nifs.

Let me try again.

[/quote']

Which nif did you switch each one too? I know some of the Nif models don't work correctly which resulted in a CTD.

I don't think the ctd is caused by the nifs, cuz the queen can equip it. I can't change my armor stage. After the raping, she equips the first armor again after standing up. If I equip the the "infected with egg" manually, it successfully equiped but immediately disappeared and re-equip the first armor.:-/

Then I changed all armors to "no playable" in the esp. Now no problems' date=' laid 3 eggs, no crash, armor changed perfect.[/quote']

Let me try that.;)

Hello. I have a missing mesh. mesh\armor\ageha\breeder.nif

I fixt it with impreg3.nif' date=' delete all except the body in nifscope and renamed it, and put it in the ageha folder.

Another problem I had: As I was pregnant the armor/body was not removed, the game tried to add the next armor(I had over 1000 "Infected with Swarm Eggs" and "Ready to give Birth" in inventory. game slows down and crashed at the first egg.)

Then I changed all armors to "no playable" in the esp. Now no problems, laid 3 eggs, no crash, armor changed perfect.

Nice mod. Hope we will have baby insects soon!

[/quote']

Aye there is a slight bug with seems like. I'll take a look at this and see if I can get this fixed. I kinda rushed to get it finished and released, I have a habit if I leave something overnight I forget what I was working on the next day.

As for the missing mesh, it's in there but I'll take another look.

Yeah......that's a game killer

It works on my char now, but after laying one egg she cannot equip next stage armor.....

And the human queen still cannot laid any egg. She and my char laid at the same time, but only one egg there and CTD after she finish the animation.

Edit: I don't have the breeder too, so there comes the idea of changing all of the nifs. I think you put it in a wrong path.

It works on my char now' date=' but after laying one egg she cannot equip next stage armor.....

And the human queen still cannot laid any egg. She and my char laid at the same time, but only one egg there and CTD after she finish the animation.

Edit: I don't have the breeder too, so there comes the idea of changing all of the nifs. I think you put it in a wrong path.

[/quote']

It works on my char now, but after laying one egg she cannot equip next stage armor.....

hmmmmm....interesting she should of gone back to the first armor and repeated the cycle.

If you are on about the one who infects you she not supposed too. She not even supposed to egg laying. I've already fixed this issue.

Righto, i'll check that and see what's going on as it's working on mine fine.

In the esp breeder.nif is for aaaSwarmHost4 - Ready to give Birth.

The Dying Swarm Queen in the AbandonedMine crashed the game when she fucks me in combat. When I enter the Mine she wears the aaaSwarmHost1 "Host of the Swarm" armor, after fucking she removes the armor and wears her inventory armor = aaaCAbaofeng "Queenbody", and then game crashed.

After healing I tested breeding second time, works fine, no problems no crashes.

It works on my char now' date=' but after laying one egg she cannot equip next stage armor.....

[/quote']

hmmmmm....interesting she should of gone back to the first armor and repeated the cycle.

Yes, she wears the host armor but won't change to infected armor.

I think you need to deal with the wait function too, stop the waiting if the stage proceeds.

[/quote']

Yes, she wears the host armor but won't change to infected armor.

I think you need to deal with the wait function too, stop the waiting if the stage proceeds.

Right I just finished fixing that, it's because the disease is added to her and it automatically runs. I've now set it up like the rats so she should stay in QueenBody only as the script won't run for her now. I'm trying to the player have a higher chance of getting the disease as it seems low to me.