Quick question. I love this mod but I seem to be having problems after a few 'births'. Seems after around 5ish I get a CTD. I don't have my load list but I've picked through it pretty heavily to test different options without success. - I'll try to grab my load list later and post it. Most issues seem to be starting, but things run fine till later in.

Anything you've experenced with this? I have tried a brand new character (Though I am using a custom race) as you talked about.

One other thing, I seem to spawn 'in' the door of the tentacle cave, specially on enterence to the queen's room. That also something you've gotten?

In any case, fantastic work!

Quick question. I love this mod but I seem to be having problems after a few 'births'. Seems after around 5ish I get a CTD. I don't have my load list but I've picked through it pretty heavily to test different options without success. - I'll try to grab my load list later and post it. Most issues seem to be starting' date=' but things run fine till later in.

Anything you've experenced with this? I have tried a brand new character (Though I am using a custom race) as you talked about.

One other thing, I seem to spawn 'in' the door of the tentacle cave, specially on enterence to the queen's room. That also something you've gotten?

In any case, fantastic work!

[/quote']

The CTD after birthing is when the creature is supposed to die. It's currently bugged, I should hopefully have it fixed during the weekend.

As for the door, Yes it becoming a pain in the ass with the doors. I have come up with a plan to fix that which should also be in the weekend patch.

By the way when you post your load order please place the spoiler tag in your post like so. Remove the . in the tags, it's just there to stop them working.

[spoiler.]

Your load order.

[/spoiler.]

Try to port the head first' date=' cuz there is already a body suit of Kerrigan.

[/quote']

Aye, most likely going to leave the creating of new armor until last in the mod. No point in creating them if the mod isn't working correctly. Beside i've never tried making them in my life so it's back to learning basics......could be a while :s

Yeah. I think the problems I'm having are due to the crashing issue. I'm re-tuning my load order again and I'll post it up once I'm happy with it.

I noticed in the previous patch I did have the creature die, but I know you'll be hard at work.

Once again, it's a fantastic job you're doing. Credit to you. :)

I have Kerrigan's armor' date=' but not the head, and it's in Oblivion, not NV.

[/quote']

It's in UT3, NV, Skyrim and yes, Oblivion but no head or even the hair.

So we at least port the head/hair to oblivion, cuz we need a complete kerrigan character here.

NOBODY PANIC!!!!

I renamed the thread for a good reason.

Originally I was going to do the scripting for all the MonsterGirl mods one at a time. Angelic alliance would allow you to become an angel etc. Now I have decided instead of doing that I've decided to give the MonsterGirl series the ultimate edge by placing them all in one mod and giving the player the option of choicing the side they wish to be on.

Depending on the side you choose depends on who loves you and who just wants to make your life hell.

It reminds me Azura's wrath.

Back on topic. Joining the demons results in both sides make your life hell' date=' cuz you need to give birth to their army endlessly and the angels will hunt you forever.

[/quote']

True, That would be the case however!! I have redone the script over the last few hours to combat this issue. Instead of going few multiple cycles of birthing you only go through once and must return to the hive in order to be able to birth again.

As for the angels they will only hunt you if your infected. When the birthing cycle is over you go back to being normal which means the angels won't attack you no more. This should also stop the CTD as well.

Swarm vs Angel?

It'll be great if you can encounter some random battles between them.

That's the plan, it's easy to do it's just making sure the triggers are in the right place so they don't kill each other until your near them to see it.

It reminds me Azura's wrath.

Back on topic. Joining the demons results in both sides make your life hell' date=' cuz you need to give birth to their army endlessly and the angels will hunt you forever.

[/quote']

True, That would be the case however!! I have redone the script over the last few hours to combat this issue. Instead of going few multiple cycles of birthing you only go through once and must return to the hive in order to be able to birth again.

As for the angels they will only hunt you if your infected. When the birthing cycle is over you go back to being normal which means the angels won't attack you no more. This should also stop the CTD as well.

Excuse me, but there is nothing more kinky that infected angel :angel::blush:

:o i did' date=' but just small skirmish.

Most of them are concentrated outside the gates & The way shrines.

[/quote']

:D I was thinking more like 40 vs 40 kinda battles.

'Attrition rate'. No pure angel survive long outside their domains. Prime material are fine but they turned into fleshy & squishy mortal born.

Then Hell gates, is a big No no. They'll turn fallen or 'Fall from grace'. The same way heterosexual don't go into Gay bars, cuz God forbid...

Well Unless there are portal of glories spawn inside oblivion gates, The same way like protoss warp gates. :blush:

EDITED:

There are no infected angels, mortal serve as better host. If angels fall from grace they turn into succubus, incubus, Baphometh, Balor, Deathtails, V-rock, Fiends, Thanatos, and possibly enslave the demon.

Devils are the LAW - Demon are Animalistic.

In Demon Hive case are insects, If there is a hive king. It'll be Devil Beelzebub.

beelzebub_1360.png

Off-Topic question: I downloaded Cursed Armor but never tried it until now because I was trying this mod. Can I get a guide on how to finish this quest? I don't know what to do after getting the armor. :huh:

You have to have SEX. Really. And after 24h you will get message.

Sex has to be initiated by NPC I think that you will get message that you are getting horny - then walk to random npc when he is done wait some time and next quest will popup.

Wolf's mod is badass, but It could have more use for eggs.

EDITED:

There are no infected angels' date=' mortal serve as better host. If angels fall from grace they turn into succubus, incubus, Baphometh, Balor, Deathtails, V-rock, Fiends, Thanatos, and possibly enslave the demon.

[/quote']

Well yes, but there is time between transgression. When Angel is still angel but totally perverted :P