I can't get it working. I was concreted to disease like 5 times but dying queen still attack. And I didn't see any time counting that some mentioned here.

I think it is something wrong with loversPK because when I visited anvil cathedral i got error message from pk about sex with that monsters. Something like

"The player is not in SE world"

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

ExnemEyeCandy.esp

alllll61-Space Plug Suit.esp

Black Heart.esp

BlackLuster.esp

Kurese Recolours.esp

MHSNfuru.esp

MHSNKirin.esp

SG004_Stargazer.esp

R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

R18PN - FuruFuru Armor.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

SetBody.esp

SpellSinger.esp

77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp

DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

No_Load_Screen_on_Death-5824.esp

CB Gothic Mistress.esp

P3 Aigis Armor.esp

CB Unholy Corrupter.esp

MONSTERGIRL-DEMON HIVE.esp

MONSTERGIRL-THE SWARM.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

I had to dissable most of my mods but still no luck. Any ideas?

edit:

I used beta 0.4

I can't get it working. I was concreted to disease like 5 times but dying queen still attack. And I didn't see any time counting that some mentioned here.

I think it is something wrong with loversPK because when I visited anvil cathedral i got error message from pk about sex with that monsters. Something like

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

ExnemEyeCandy.esp

Black Heart.esp

BlackLuster.esp

Kurese Recolours.esp

MHSNfuru.esp

MHSNKirin.esp

SG004_Stargazer.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

SetBody.esp

SpellSinger.esp

77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp

zzEstrus.esp

CB Gothic Mistress.esp

P3 Aigis Armor.esp

CB Unholy Corrupter.esp

I had to dissable most of my mods but still no luck. Any idea?

edit:

It used beta 0.4

I removed the timer display so it wasn't filling up the console. Are you using a character thats already been using the Swarm mod?

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

ExnemEyeCandy.esp

Black Heart.esp

BlackLuster.esp

Kurese Recolours.esp

MHSNfuru.esp

MHSNKirin.esp

SG004_Stargazer.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

SetBody.esp

SpellSinger.esp

77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp

zzEstrus.esp

CB Gothic Mistress.esp

P3 Aigis Armor.esp

CB Unholy Corrupter.esp

I had to dissable most of my mods but still no luck. Any idea?

edit:

It used beta 0.4

I removed the timer display so it wasn't filling up the console. Are you using a character thats already been using the Swarm mod?

no, this is my first time ;)

I used my character but I had to edit it and remove disease resistance so it is 0 now.

I also made new char briton for testing it (but had to use tgm) but still no go.

Well the Queen should be in the tentacle cave in her chambers. Hmmm let me take a look at something a sec.

I was using "0.4" not 0.4c

I switched to new one (0.4c), but now question is, where is this infamous tentacle cave? Iv searched abandoned mine but couldn't find it.

Well the Queen should be in the tentacle cave in her chambers. Hmmm let me take a look at something a sec.

I switched to new one (0.4c)' date=' but now is question where is this infamous tentacle cave? Iv searched abandoned mine but couldn't it.

[/quote']

It's on the second floor. Right at the very end of the cave. Forgot to say about that.

If it's still not coming up, open the command console and enter the following. That will place you directly in the hive, just run around until you find the door to the Queen's Chamber.

coc zctentaclecave01

I switched to new one (0.4c)' date=' but now is question where is this infamous tentacle cave? Iv searched abandoned mine but couldn't it.

[/quote']

It's on the second floor. Right at the very end of the cave. Forgot to say about that.

If it's still not coming up, open the command console and enter the following. That will place you directly in the hive, just run around until you find the door to the Queen's Chamber.

coc zctentaclecave01

yep I found it where you said it was. But now Queen is called "Swarm Queen" - not dying swarm Queen as it was before, that is correct? And now I was able to actually kill her but I didn't get any disease when fighting (my luck..) ;(

Btw does magic resistance can affect that?

I had 200 arrows before entering her chamber :D

[/quote']

coc zctentaclecave01

yep I found it where you said it was. But now Queen is called "Swarm Queen" no dying swarm Queen, that is correct? And now I was able to actually kill her but I didn't get any disease when fighting (my luck..) ;(

Btw dose magic resistance can affect that?

I had 200 arrows before entering her chamber :D

Yeah the name is right, to be honest it's best to let her beat on you if you have high health. Also doesn't work on males yet.

Strange' date=' can't get armor change again but can lay eggs(only green eggs), nothing happened after that.

I will try again. oh, and the appear behind door is annoying...

[/quote']

I know, no matter where the door is or what way its facing you always land in the same damn place. Yes armor changing seems to have become bugged in the process of fixing that now.

LoLlololol IT IS WORKING!!! YEY

I was like god damn it! So I used setav health 10000 and then storm at her and then she infected me with "1 hit" lol my luck :D

And then she break combat and all is working fine now, well I got that bug from wolfs mod on my back then I think it is working...

yup using version c and the progression doesn't seem to be working now.

It's working fine here until all eggs have been laid and the CTD. :s

I also had ctd after laying eggs. Good to know that I got it working properly.

But maybe you could consider finding other way of infection. Sometimes it takes long time, and only tank (or high lvl) characters build can withstand her pounding

But maybe you could consider finding other way of infection. Sometimes it takes long time' date=' and only tank (or high lvl) characters build can withstand her pounding

[/quote']

She wasn't made to be pretty lol. Ohh by the way did I happen to leave the Swarm Blast spell in the mod by any chance? :D

So she layed the eggs and survived... any reason why we cant pick up the red egg sack? does the egg hatch at any point?

And finial question is the character going to be changed into a hive queen (like the screenshot showed) at some point? There was a point when before the parasite went away and the eggs in the belly where growing that my body turned invisible. But that was for a few quick seconds.

I have fallen in love with this mod! simply amazing, can't wait to see more.

But maybe you could consider finding other way of infection. Sometimes it takes long time' date=' and only tank (or high lvl) characters build can withstand her pounding

[/quote']

She wasn't made to be pretty lol. Ohh by the way did I happen to leave the Swarm Blast spell in the mod by any chance? :D

True, but when shooting 200 arrows in to her face is easier than getting infected, well lets say this infection rate is not working on her advantage :D

Yeah' date=' what's it do?

[/quote']

Try it on a female NPC and you will see :D. Only works when your infected though.

So she layed the eggs and survived... any reason why we cant pick up the red egg sack? does the egg hatch at any point?

I have not coded that bit yet but I have a nice plan for that one. At the moment it just stands there looking pretty.

And final question is the character going to be changed into a hive queen (like the screenshot showed) at some point? There was a point when before the parasite went away and the eggs in the belly where growing that my body turned invisible. But that was for a few quick seconds.

I have fallen in love with this mod! simply amazing' date=' can't wait to see more.

[/quote']

Invisible? As in your body went invisible?

[/quote']

True, but when shooting 200 arrows in to her face is easier than getting infected, well lets say this infection rate is not working on her advantage :D

For now anyway.......hehehe.