Do you dare enter the hive?

Yeah' date=' finally there is another tentacle cave!! Put a bed or some furnishings(made of flesh?) and I'll live there, lol.

[/quote']

Thats the plan its gonna take a while to get them in there. Trying to create some custom containers which look human....but the game doesn't want to go along with it all.

Yeah' date=' finally there is another tentacle cave!! Put a bed or some furnishings(made of flesh?) and I'll live there, lol.

[/quote']

Thats the plan its gonna take a while to get them in there. Trying to create some custom containers which look human....but the game doesn't want to go along with it all.

Is it possible to use those cocoons as containers? or just use the girlbox.

[/quote']

Is it possible to use those cocoons as containers? or just use the girlbox.

Yes but I would like to have some more types in there as well to go with the theme.

Ark' date=' is this mod stricted to adult female PC only?

---

What if i played X.117 male?

[/quote']

At the moment yes, the script only works on female but it's easy to script for a male character. Just need to find some suitable meshes and I can do it.

But if you use a male character now the only thing that will happen is the queen will beat you into a pulp.

Alright, no problem then. :] Male are useless anyway and i'm done with the upgrade, it should give significant OOMPH to starcraft ii fans. please check out monstergirl thread for details. There are some swarmite stock weapons including bows & shield, One extra carapace & back spines extension for nereliths.

[align=center]BANELING

[video=youtube]

-------------

BANELORD :D

[video=youtube]

ARK, if you're going to add the banelings into your hatchery. Make sure you tested them first before it cause havoc on both human & swarm faction community. My Baneling has like 4~10 Hitpoint and their acid death blast are particularly nasty, it can kills nearby allied swarms & everything nearby.

:\ You know... it can turn a hive to some explosive factory, Some adventurer might get wise and blow your home base up. Unless everything in the cell are strictly banelings. Since they immune to each other. Baneling death blast radius are 12 x 12 or equal to any Inn guest room.

I don't understand...... There isn't instructions on what you are suppose to do.

Btw how the 2nd picture that you have posted' date=' there is a girl beside the dead queen. Is that armor obtainable or is it a NPC? It looks really cool >.<

[/quote']

The instructions are only needed if its first time using the mod. Sadly the armor isn't in the mod as I would need to ask guilmonex to use it and at the moment I'm a bit busy with work at the moment.

Ark' date=' is this mod stricted to adult female PC only?

---

What if i played X.117 male?

[/quote']

At the moment yes, the script only works on female but it's easy to script for a male character. Just need to find some suitable meshes and I can do it.

But if you use a male character now the only thing that will happen is the queen will beat you into a pulp.

Alright, no problem then. :] Male are useless anyway and i'm done with the upgrade, it should give significant OOMPH to starcraft ii fans. please check out monstergirl thread for details. There are some swarmite stock weapons including bows & shield, One extra carapace & back spines extension for nereliths.

[align=center]BANELING

[video=youtube]

-------------

BANELORD :D

[video=youtube]

ARK, if you're going to add the banelings into your hatchery. Make sure you tested them first before it cause havoc on both human & swarm faction community. My Baneling has like 4~10 Hitpoint and their acid death blast are particularly nasty, it can kills nearby allied swarms & everything nearby.

:\ You know... it can turn a hive to some explosive factory, Some adventurer might get wise and blow your home base up. Unless everything in the cell are strictly banelings. Since they immune to each other. Baneling death blast radius are 12 x 12 or equal to any Inn guest room.

I wouldn't say they were useless just not practical at the moment due to know script but I have a plan for them. The banelings are gonna be fun to play with. I might be adding an expansion for becoming an angel but need to get this one finished first.

I can upload that armor if you want' date=' and there is a futa version. :)

[/quote']

Please!!!!! I have great plans for that outfit!.

Ok, here you go. :D

By the way, what are the plans?

Not a lot, just after so long the you grow the armor around you into some kind of skin. Nothing major. :D

[/quote']

Thank you very much! :) But I don't know how to activate the armor just with the .nif file O.o

[/quote']

Thank you very much! :) But I don't know how to activate the armor just with the .nif file O.o

Put them back in armor/wolfzq/baofeng and activate this esp. ;)