Updated OP with new download link.

Otherwise, things are still the same. There's a slight functionality problem due to the transition in NG's undressing & clothing eval from upperbody-only to all slots. CheckMeOut still has GetEquipped SomeList == 1 conditions that should become > 0. I'll fix that once I'm done with SOFO (simple work, but a lot of it).

EDIT: actually, that problem probably didn't really exist except in my mind - getequipped shouldn't return anything other than 0 or 1 :P

• 5 months later...

Update: 2013-06-01

Overall: cleaner, more in it but hardly bigger, maximum compatibility.

- added an SSR version. Whichever you use, use a similar clothing eval. Sen4mi's probably going to release an SSR version too. In the mean time, I hear simply switching out the master in FNVEdit, with both SCR & SSR loaded there, makes for a working clothing eval for SSR.

- while I was checking that out, I noticed FNVEdit threw errors about half a dozen conditions pointing to things that didn't exist. Probably something I forgot to do in October. Shouldn't have been a problem for anyone - those conditions were just in a placeholder topic I used to keep a few of the more complicated condition sequences for easy copying. All cleaned out now, in both versions, if only to get rid of that kind of perp walk for something that never causes breakage. :)

- I spotted a typo in the file name of one of the 2250 files I had to rearrange while I made it orginally, so that's not a bad score if you think about it. Was in there for 15 months, lol.

- While I was at it, I set a bunch of emotions for a lot of lines that didn't have any. You should have more noticeable facial & idle anims when people comment on your looks now. Let me know if anything looks out of whack.

Most of the dialog conditions there are getequipped ones, gender checks, and some sorting with GetIsVoiceType. I think that's all nvse-free.

I suppose scripts - result or otherwise - would make the transfer without much of a hitch? (not that CMO has any, just thinking of others)

• 2 weeks later...

To get comments from NPCs, do you only have to go into MCM - Clothing Eval and set some descriptions for your clothing? I don't get much comments except the occasional "hello" but once I was told "Yeah baby, now we can get the party started" :). Is that from this mod?

Yep. Comments are sporadic, depending on how many lines there are for a type of clothing (see OP), whether those lines are available to the npc's voicetype, and whether the npc is on a package that has him/her saying "hello" topics. Some other things too, probably. It's a virtually untestable mod ;)

Update: 20130623

CMO now comes in 2 different packages for SCR/SSR instead of 1 package with 2 esp's.

Eh, I messed up the packaging again  :blush: 

Nobody really needs to re-download, just rename your current esp to match the name in the Sound/Voice folder or vice versa.

Three weeks since the last update & nobody noticed, heh.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, clothing eval & everything like checkmeout using the system completely take all mod-added outfits into account. They'll even stay in the lists if the load order of those mods changes. If it's clothing, it can go in there.

Don't quite know what you mean by "how are raider outfits rated". Checkmeout just reads from the categories that are listed in the OP (slutty, sexy etc), not the faction stuff etc. And raider outfits aren't pre-rated in SCR - I think ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking, could you modify the equipment seizure at the Fort so that the guard also seizes your clothes as well (if female)?
My thought was they could either take anything that ClothingEval hasn't tagged as "slutty" "sexy" "exposed crotch/nipples" or "ragged" (which is why I'm posting the idea in this thread) or the guard could just take all your clothes (that can be removed from your inventory) and leave a slave rag or other skimpy piece of clothing for you to wear.

I was just thinking, could you modify the equipment seizure at the Fort so that the guard also seizes your clothes as well (if female)?

My thought was they could either take anything that ClothingEval hasn't tagged as "slutty" "sexy" "exposed crotch/nipples" or "ragged" (which is why I'm posting the idea in this thread) or the guard could just take all your clothes (that can be removed from your inventory) and leave a slave rag or other skimpy piece of clothing for you to wear.

Checkmeout is just people occasionally saying what they think about your outfit, really, and was overall meant to showcase what the clothing eval system can do - sort of like a proof of concept - but it was never meant to do more than that. The one thing I've liked most about CheckMeOut other than having it in my game is not having to update it much, after copying, sorting & renaming over two thousand voice files for hundreds of new lines with complex conditions ;)

But you could make your own mod for that. Any mod that people make with SCR as the master (SCR holds the formlists - they are called SexoutSLClothAppear+something) can look up what you wear with the GetEquipped function using the list as a parameter. Whether in dialog conditions or script, all it takes to know if an actor is wearing something slutty is check if "GetEquipped SexoutSLClothAppearSlutty" returns 1.

Most of the item removal instances in FNV, and I'm guessing that one too, use the RemoveAllTypedItems function, which takes a formlist as an exclusion parameter. There's a number that says what type of item to remove (ingredients, clothing etc), & the list says which of those items shouldn't be removed. So if you add a new instance of RemoveAllTypedItems to that script with the number for clothing and a new list that holds the lists of slutty etc, then that just might work for what you want rightaway, supposing the function taking a list for a paramater works recursively (lists within lists) - I haven't checked. Otherwise you'll need a way of cycling through the different lists & adding the items in them to your own.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Rejoice, it is the return of the son of the bride of CheckMeOut.  It's new, it's improved, it's still the same :P

Instead of coming with voice files, it now has a batch script copying and renaming the necessary files, if you extract the fallout voices BSA first.

Considering my Dos-Fu is appalling, credit for the batch script goes to someone who doesn't want credit for it.

Like my other main releases, CheckMeOut is now also placed under a GPL. People who want to expand on it can always do so. Going over my dev docs from the time, I had singled out certain lines to be used by supermutants, robots and kids, but never got around to that. If you want to have a stab at that, let me know and I'll send you what I have.

This is interesting, with my limited experience I will see if I feel confident enough to install it aftr reading the instructions.

A suggestion/request  WHy not add crowds for sex acts to it?

Ooops almost forgot, my current play thru is TTW.  Will this effect the sound file and mess up your bat file run?

I have some questions, how do CMO deal with characters who wear multiple items?

If I set a hat to "pretty" using Clothing Eval, but the outfit is not, do I still get the "pretty" comments?

What about mods where player can mix and match top and bottom equipment? It could be cool to have the top set to "expose crotch" and bottom to "expose nipple", but the NPC won't comments if the character wearing both at the same time.

I really like this mod, simple, but it can still add immersion to the game.

I'm sure this is a dumb question, but I'm stumped. Maybe your answer will help others with the same problem.

Followed the instructions with no problems, until...

"5 - move the sound folder to CheckMeOuts mod folder in your mod organizer."

The esp is activated in FOMM, but I can't find anything that looks like the Final Structure image in your instructions.

What have I missed?

In the end the final structure should be:

<sound> folder with the new files in them

the esp

How you end up adding that to your game depends on your mod organizer. I use MO, so that's what you see in the image.

In the end the final structure should be:

<sound> folder with the new files in them

the esp

How you end up adding that to your game depends on your mod organizer. I use MO, so that's what you see in the image.

Thanks for your quick reply, but I'm still stumped.

I noticed in the "06.Final Structure" jpg that I'm missing "checkmeout readme.txt" and "meta.ini".

I installed the 7z that came with the package, and can't find the above files anywhere on my harddrive.

Sorry for being such a pain.

The meta.ini is just something MO adds when you install a mod with it. Don't worry about it if you don't use that. The readme was renamed for my own convenience. What's important is to just have the esp and the sound files in the right place.