I can't wait to get back into this! I loved FTD on the original release of Skyrim, and played through bits of it on my SE install. Sadly, a few crashes and conflicts stopped me from getting to continue. I applaud the idea of taking it to a more investigative route.

It was this mod that actually made me really excited for the Lust From Beyond games, and I can't wait to see a more explored version.

For placement, I would suggest the new location that you circled. Mainly because there is very little going on over there in terms of mods in the community, so it's a reason to go out exploring, but also because a super secret cult would probably feel better hanging out in the middle of nowhere rather than on the doorstep of Dawnstar.

22 minutes ago, Silk said:

I can't wait to get back into this! I loved FTD on the original release of Skyrim, and played through bits of it on my SE install. Sadly, a few crashes and conflicts stopped me from getting to continue. I applaud the idea of taking it to a more investigative route.

It was this mod that actually made me really excited for the Lust From Beyond games, and I can't wait to see a more explored version.

For placement, I would suggest the new location that you circled. Mainly because there is very little going on over there in terms of mods in the community, so it's a reason to go out exploring, but also because a super secret cult would probably feel better hanging out in the middle of nowhere rather than on the doorstep of Dawnstar.

I don't know about Lust From Beyond game...

I'll try the placement in that new zone.

If it fail, I'll choose the new spaceworld option.

Insmouth lore in skyrim is simple : it's a poor isolated, xenophobic village (official activity are fishing and shipping some goods... unofficial is illegal goods and slaves). The local jarl rules in theory, but in fact the place is so shitty it's autonomous.

So, if I place it in the new circled zone, the guards will get the haafingar uniform, except the shield (the fish or fish head)

Dawnstar is so shitty... in fact, current insmouth is more developed and richer than dawnstar !

So, I'll recommand the use of cities enhancement mods, to make them "true cities". Insmouth is a village, not a city.

Spoiler : in FTD, you'll finds cults in several places. They're all hidden.

- Insmouth of course.

- Solitude, the Lodge of silver twilight. Very expensive entry fee, you can enter only if you're recommended. I think about a maconic initiation.

- Dawnstar, a small cult of 4 or 5 persons, mostly ignorant sailors. You'll meet two of them during chapter 1...

- maybe another group, but I have no plans yet.

And other stuff :

- the ruin of the ancient temple in the rieklings cave.

- the dreams, which will allow you to visit Ryelh.

In chapter 3, you'll need to interact with all these structures to be able to collect clues, and find what is going on and a way to defeat the cult of Dagon... or joining it.

For now, the only investigator is Kjegrim, the vigilant.

I plan to add an agent of the penitus occulatus (the person who will make you enter Insmouth), Susanna and Zadok (in Insmouth), maybe a old mage in Winterhold college...

Finished. Too bad the Lord of the Abyss cannot be killed ?

EDIT

I found a few bugs. Specifically, during the slave training phase . The master did not have the dialogues for selling the slaves after training . I solved it by simply using the wait 

Edited by ?????? 1627
1 hour ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Finished. Too bad the Lord of the Abyss cannot be killed ?

EDIT

I found a few bugs. Specifically, during the slave training phase . The master did not have the dialogues for selling the slaves after training . I solved it by simply using the wait 

Yep, he's too powerfull :)

But I plan, in the final chapter, when you beat Mankara and her followers, to banish him (of course it will be difficult).

19 hours ago, Delzaron said:

- it is possible toc reate some necromincon look like pages by dall e or any other neural network ? I tried with dall e, but I can't connect.

My idea is too generates pics like these.

General book pages like this are possible,2006941318_DALLE2023-01-2213_59.22-Apagefromthenecronomicon.png.f234b0c1b719912543b73633871e93d8.png

but most of these AI based generators have filters for prompts containing inapropriate things for example you can't use a prompt for dall e containing certain words like erotic, sexual or similar; furthermore anything gory is also filtered out so you can't use a prompt containing something like human sacrifice.

The only one I know about that is both free and can have such filters disabled/circumvented is Stable diffusion, which is also why it's most often used for stuff posted to more adult websites, but I have personally not worked with it so you would have to try that for yourself.

23 hours ago, Delzaron said:

- About Insmouth placement, what could be the best option ?

I have to agree with @EinarrTheRed that a different World Space would probably be best both from a compatibility perspective as well as just for how it would give you more control over it, but if that isn't possible I would guess that an Island out in the Sea would be best simply to avoid having people complain about conflicts with mods that already exist for the shores in the vicinity of Solitude and that side of Skyrim in general.

44 minutes ago, Asiatore said:

General book pages like this are possible,2006941318_DALLE2023-01-2213_59.22-Apagefromthenecronomicon.png.f234b0c1b719912543b73633871e93d8.png

but most of these AI based generators have filters for prompts containing inapropriate things for example you can't use a prompt for dall e containing certain words like erotic, sexual or similar; furthermore anything gory is also filtered out so you can't use a prompt containing something like human sacrifice.

The only one I know about that is both free and can have such filters disabled/circumvented is Stable diffusion, which is also why it's most often used for stuff posted to more adult websites, but I have personally not worked with it so you would have to try that for yourself.

I have to agree with @EinarrTheRed that a different World Space would probably be best both from a compatibility perspective as well as just for how it would give you more control over it, but if that isn't possible I would guess that an Island out in the Sea would be best simply to avoid having people complain about conflicts with mods that already exist for the shores in the vicinity of Solitude and that side of Skyrim in general.

I see... so, no it will not fit my purposes. the one I found on google were better...

An island... why not, but where ?

52 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

An island... why not, but where ?

Well, if it helps, the island I was working on (before Steam glitched and deleted all off it) I had come up with a bit of backstory to help guide what I was creating.

These are some of the notes I came up with:

The Island - Juutvol (the name comes from old Nordic / Dovah, Jot Vol which means Mouth (Maw) of Evil) located somewhere in the Sea of Ghosts (North of Skyrim)

Once a volcanic island with an active volcano, it has been long dormant.  Much of the original cone has collapsed and eroded away over the thousands of years.

Originally, in the early late Dawn Era / Early Merethic Era, this island was the site of a temple to some ancient Daedric Prince or perhaps even a god from a previous Kalpa.  All records of it have long since been lost.  The temple was destroyed by dragons.  After the temple's destruction, part of the volcano collapsed and buried it, leaving a barren and rocky island.

When Atmora froze and the Sea of Ghosts became frozen, what was once a temperate island became an icy wasteland.  Eventually it became home to horkers and a few other beasts but little else lived here.

The old Nords, who named the island, attempted to settle it, and brought reindeer to the island to raise for food.  But the settlement was abandoned and the island gained a reputation as a place of evil.  Much later in the 1st Era, during the reign of Tiber Septim the island was rediscovered and a new outpost built.  Mainly intended as a military fort and supply stop for exploration it was again eventually abandoned.  Then again in the 3rd Era the island was rediscovered and settlers moved here.  Many were outcasts, criminals, people who could not find a place in Skyrim or the Empire.  A town grew out of it, Ingmarholm, named for the Volk Ingmarsen who led the first sailors (some claim pirates) who founded the current town, his descendents still rule there.

Juutvol is difficult to reach, this area of the Sea of Ghosts is prone to sudden storms and the island itself is shrouded by a perpetual fog bank.  Making it even worse, there are dangerous shoals that must be carefully navigated, making it risky for all but experience captains to reach the place.

By the 4th Era, Juutvol is like a tiny kingdom or Hold, with Inmarholm its only settlement.  It is ruled by a Jarl Strom Fog-Eye Ingmarsen.

Ingmarholm has a single harbor in a sheltered cove.  The rest of the island has narrow rocky beaches that rise abruptly into icy cliffs.  Much of the island is covered in snow and ice, and it is always bitterly cold.  Fog is frequent.  Part of the island has a thick pine forest, but few venture into it as it is also home to frostbite spiders who nest high in the trees and drop onto the unwary.  There are numerous ice caves, carved out by still active steam vents and these are often home to horkers and/or frost trolls.  Little in the way of crops can be grown in, wheat and vegetables must be imported.  There are large herds of reindeer however, and fishing is plentiful.  Meat, fish and cheeses are staples of the local diet.  Snowberries grow here, and pies and crostas made from them are popular.  Closer to the towns are some volcanic caves with still active steam vents, keeping them warm enough for a variety of mushrooms to grow, and these are also part of the local diet.

The town is split into several sections.

There is the Jarls residence which is the old Imperial military fort, which has been rebuilt and repaired with some expansion turning it into a Nord hall and fort (making it a mix of construction, some parts are all stone, some parts are wood and daube).

Below that is the Market district.  There is no open air market (its too cold), instead the town market is held inside another large hall.  On the surrounding streets are various merchants and craftsmen.  The Market District is the heart of the town.

Branching off of the Market District are the High District... where the towns wealthier citizens live.  The Harbor Gate leading to the harbor and its wharves.  The Common district where most of the townsfolk live.  There is also the Farm Gate which opens onto a plateau where several herders keep reindeer and goats, and a path leading to the steam caves where a couple of families tend crops of mushrooms.  There is also one farmer who cultivates a crop of snowberries.

Those not working in trade, crafts or herding, are typically fishers or hunters.

Few ships come to the island, though it is rumored there is a 2nd hidden harbor that is a safe haven to pirates (there is, its located in a cave that can be reached via a tunnel beneath the town).

The old temple is mostly buried under rock, but its upper portion is still above ground, though it is now buried in ice.  It can be reached through an ice cave passage.  There is also a tunnel hidden in the town which connect to it and which is used by the cultists.

Deep within the bowels of the old temple are still used chambers where the cultist now meet and worship their ancient deity and its servants.

So... like I said, I was putting this together with the intention of building the island as a surprise for you, but the mod file got deleted and I didn't have a backup copy.   So.... surprise.  Maybe you'll still find the ideas useful.

22 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Well, if it helps, the island I was working on (before Steam glitched and deleted all off it) I had come up with a bit of backstory to help guide what I was creating.

These are some of the notes I came up with:

The Island - Juutvol (the name comes from old Nordic / Dovah, Jot Vol which means Mouth (Maw) of Evil) located somewhere in the Sea of Ghosts (North of Skyrim)

Once a volcanic island with an active volcano, it has been long dormant.  Much of the original cone has collapsed and eroded away over the thousands of years.

Originally, in the early late Dawn Era / Early Merethic Era, this island was the site of a temple to some ancient Daedric Prince or perhaps even a god from a previous Kalpa.  All records of it have long since been lost.  The temple was destroyed by dragons.  After the temple's destruction, part of the volcano collapsed and buried it, leaving a barren and rocky island.

When Atmora froze and the Sea of Ghosts became frozen, what was once a temperate island became an icy wasteland.  Eventually it became home to horkers and a few other beasts but little else lived here.

The old Nords, who named the island, attempted to settle it, and brought reindeer to the island to raise for food.  But the settlement was abandoned and the island gained a reputation as a place of evil.  Much later in the 1st Era, during the reign of Tiber Septim the island was rediscovered and a new outpost built.  Mainly intended as a military fort and supply stop for exploration it was again eventually abandoned.  Then again in the 3rd Era the island was rediscovered and settlers moved here.  Many were outcasts, criminals, people who could not find a place in Skyrim or the Empire.  A town grew out of it, Ingmarholm, named for the Volk Ingmarsen who led the first sailors (some claim pirates) who founded the current town, his descendents still rule there.

Juutvol is difficult to reach, this area of the Sea of Ghosts is prone to sudden storms and the island itself is shrouded by a perpetual fog bank.  Making it even worse, there are dangerous shoals that must be carefully navigated, making it risky for all but experience captains to reach the place.

By the 4th Era, Juutvol is like a tiny kingdom or Hold, with Inmarholm its only settlement.  It is ruled by a Jarl Strom Fog-Eye Ingmarsen.

Ingmarholm has a single harbor in a sheltered cove.  The rest of the island has narrow rocky beaches that rise abruptly into icy cliffs.  Much of the island is covered in snow and ice, and it is always bitterly cold.  Fog is frequent.  Part of the island has a thick pine forest, but few venture into it as it is also home to frostbite spiders who nest high in the trees and drop onto the unwary.  There are numerous ice caves, carved out by still active steam vents and these are often home to horkers and/or frost trolls.  Little in the way of crops can be grown in, wheat and vegetables must be imported.  There are large herds of reindeer however, and fishing is plentiful.  Meat, fish and cheeses are staples of the local diet.  Snowberries grow here, and pies and crostas made from them are popular.  Closer to the towns are some volcanic caves with still active steam vents, keeping them warm enough for a variety of mushrooms to grow, and these are also part of the local diet.

The town is split into several sections.

There is the Jarls residence which is the old Imperial military fort, which has been rebuilt and repaired with some expansion turning it into a Nord hall and fort (making it a mix of construction, some parts are all stone, some parts are wood and daube).

Below that is the Market district.  There is no open air market (its too cold), instead the town market is held inside another large hall.  On the surrounding streets are various merchants and craftsmen.  The Market District is the heart of the town.

Branching off of the Market District are the High District... where the towns wealthier citizens live.  The Harbor Gate leading to the harbor and its wharves.  The Common district where most of the townsfolk live.  There is also the Farm Gate which opens onto a plateau where several herders keep reindeer and goats, and a path leading to the steam caves where a couple of families tend crops of mushrooms.  There is also one farmer who cultivates a crop of snowberries.

Those not working in trade, crafts or herding, are typically fishers or hunters.

Few ships come to the island, though it is rumored there is a 2nd hidden harbor that is a safe haven to pirates (there is, its located in a cave that can be reached via a tunnel beneath the town).

The old temple is mostly buried under rock, but its upper portion is still above ground, though it is now buried in ice.  It can be reached through an ice cave passage.  There is also a tunnel hidden in the town which connect to it and which is used by the cultists.

Deep within the bowels of the old temple are still used chambers where the cultist now meet and worship their ancient deity and its servants.

So... like I said, I was putting this together with the intention of building the island as a surprise for you, but the mod file got deleted and I didn't have a backup copy.   So.... surprise.  Maybe you'll still find the ideas useful.

Interesting project...

An icy island..; I don't know... Insmouth is an harbor, being blocked by ice is a problem.

Too bad you lost your file... but there is the idea.

It also make reaching Insmouth more harder...

It's hard to decide. I'll make a poll about that subject.

20 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

An icy island..; I don't know... Insmouth is an harbor, being blocked by ice is a problem.

It isn't blocked by ice, the harbor is in a sheltered cove with natural sea breaks.  When I was building the island I made the harbor a natural inlet, the town was on the inner side of that and the old fort (now the Jarl's residence) was on a bluff overlooking the inlet.  On the other side of the inlet was an light house.  I need to see if I can find my concept drawings, I should still have those (they weren't in my game folder).

22 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

It also make reaching Insmouth more harder...

That was the point.  It explains why the island isn't generally known about in Skyrim, and why its able to exist out here as virtually its own kingdom (I wish Bethesda had done that with Castle Volkihar, instead this "hidden" gigantic castle is plainly visible from the mainland on a clear day, kinda ruins the surprise).  Making it harder to get there makes it easier for you to control access to the island so that someone can't just stumble into it.  It also makes it harder to get OFF the island... which could be an interesting plot twist to the mod.  Once you're there, you're kinda stuck there unless you're allowed to leave (barring console commands, magic portals and teleports or just summoning a dragon and flying off... I mean if a player really wants to get their character out of there they can, no point in fighting that; but if they stick to immersion or aren't a high powered character, they would be stuck there).  Even if you leave it open to discovery at any time (before the quest content starts), the player can only get there by hiring a specific ship(s) that know how to get there safely, and they must do the same to get off the island.  So access is still limited but it could be a place the player could visit, trade, even do minor side quests that have nothing to do with what's really going on... making it seem more like a normal, very remote, location.

I should also have a file here somewhere where I'd made a list of all the NPCs living in the town.  I started with a list of your original town's NPCs and then added more people so it filled it out as more of a real town with a more believable population.

I never had a chance to try it to see if it could be done or if it would work, but I was pondering even including a large damage trigger covering the whole island so that anyone outside would constantly take a small amount of damage from the cold... course this would probably really only affect the player (NPCs don't normally heal, something that I've trying to fix in my Whiterun mod, so if they take damage they'll eventually die), but the idea was to remind the player they're in a far north location with extreme cold... life here is harsh.   That's why markets and things are kept indoors.  Leaving someone outside naked is a death sentence.

I'd also thought about including a public bath in the town, the back of the building would connect to a natural cave with steam vents and a hot spring... favorite spot of the locals for communal bathing in that very cold climate.

Where I think we were both thinking in the same direction was to make this a functional town, that seemed... for the most part... fairly normal.  It has merchants, craftsmen, etc.  There's a local economy, sources of food, people have things to do (jobs / purpose).  Its not til the player starts snooping around they start noticing weird stuff.

Food for thought anyway.

33 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

It isn't blocked by ice, the harbor is in a sheltered cove with natural sea breaks.  When I was building the island I made the harbor a natural inlet, the town was on the inner side of that and the old fort (now the Jarl's residence) was on a bluff overlooking the inlet.  On the other side of the inlet was an light house.  I need to see if I can find my concept drawings, I should still have those (they weren't in my game folder).

That was the point.  It explains why the island isn't generally known about in Skyrim, and why its able to exist out here as virtually its own kingdom (I wish Bethesda had done that with Castle Volkihar, instead this "hidden" gigantic castle is plainly visible from the mainland on a clear day, kinda ruins the surprise).  Making it harder to get there makes it easier for you to control access to the island so that someone can't just stumble into it.  It also makes it harder to get OFF the island... which could be an interesting plot twist to the mod.  Once you're there, you're kinda stuck there unless you're allowed to leave (barring console commands, magic portals and teleports or just summoning a dragon and flying off... I mean if a player really wants to get their character out of there they can, no point in fighting that; but if they stick to immersion or aren't a high powered character, they would be stuck there).  Even if you leave it open to discovery at any time (before the quest content starts), the player can only get there by hiring a specific ship(s) that know how to get there safely, and they must do the same to get off the island.  So access is still limited but it could be a place the player could visit, trade, even do minor side quests that have nothing to do with what's really going on... making it seem more like a normal, very remote, location.

I should also have a file here somewhere where I'd made a list of all the NPCs living in the town.  I started with a list of your original town's NPCs and then added more people so it filled it out as more of a real town with a more believable population.

I never had a chance to try it to see if it could be done or if it would work, but I was pondering even including a large damage trigger covering the whole island so that anyone outside would constantly take a small amount of damage from the cold... course this would probably really only affect the player (NPCs don't normally heal, something that I've trying to fix in my Whiterun mod, so if they take damage they'll eventually die), but the idea was to remind the player they're in a far north location with extreme cold... life here is harsh.   That's why markets and things are kept indoors.  Leaving someone outside naked is a death sentence.

I'd also thought about including a public bath in the town, the back of the building would connect to a natural cave with steam vents and a hot spring... favorite spot of the locals for communal bathing in that very cold climate.

Where I think we were both thinking in the same direction was to make this a functional town, that seemed... for the most part... fairly normal.  It has merchants, craftsmen, etc.  There's a local economy, sources of food, people have things to do (jobs / purpose).  Its not til the player starts snooping around they start noticing weird stuff.

Food for thought anyway.

I see you developed your concept.

I'm interesting to see your drawing.

Cold damage... I don't know.

If people want it, they can use relatic needs.

And in FTD chapter 2, it's the beginning of the sanity management...

Any idea to make the locals "strange" (like the deep one hybrids in Insmouth).

13 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Any idea to make the locals "strange" (like the deep one hybrids in Insmouth).

I do indeed.

It would require a bit of work in Racemenu to create some custom head morphs, but eyes could be made a bit larger.  There's lots of eye color packs out there, so maybe some have some unusual eye colors.

Its also possible to do a custom body (most likely several so each one has one or two custom features), possibly blend some patches of unusual skin color, scales, in some places (which might be spotted if you include the communal hot spring bath, cause otherwise people would normally be wearing heavy clothes (maybe like the Skaal) to protect from the bitter cold.

Ears could be given slightly odd shapes.  Not really noticeable most of the time unless you look close.

Some might have fangs, its easy to take a normal race character and edit the head nif mouth part so they have fangs (without them being a vampire).

Also isn't hard to add a small set of horns to someones head, the kind that are easily covered by a hat for example.

I'm not sure if I could paint in some sort of kills on the neck, but it might be possible.

21 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I see you developed your concept.

I'll look for it in a bit, see what else I can find.   Was very bummed that those files got deleted, I'd built most of the island and most of the town exterior.  Lot of work lost ?

9 hours ago, kinkeag said:

Is there some kind of walkthrough for this, i am entirely new to this mod and it is clearly, huge, and my stupid monkey brain needs a helping hand ever so often, is there a walkthrough similar to the one for Thief? Very ecited to try this out!

there is one, deep inside the mod thread.

The new FTD I'm building will be totall different, so keep in mind it will need a new walkthrough !

9 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I do indeed.

It would require a bit of work in Racemenu to create some custom head morphs, but eyes could be made a bit larger.  There's lots of eye color packs out there, so maybe some have some unusual eye colors.

Its also possible to do a custom body (most likely several so each one has one or two custom features), possibly blend some patches of unusual skin color, scales, in some places (which might be spotted if you include the communal hot spring bath, cause otherwise people would normally be wearing heavy clothes (maybe like the Skaal) to protect from the bitter cold.

Ears could be given slightly odd shapes.  Not really noticeable most of the time unless you look close.

Some might have fangs, its easy to take a normal race character and edit the head nif mouth part so they have fangs (without them being a vampire).

Also isn't hard to add a small set of horns to someones head, the kind that are easily covered by a hat for example.

I'm not sure if I could paint in some sort of kills on the neck, but it might be possible.

I'll look for it in a bit, see what else I can find.   Was very bummed that those files got deleted, I'd built most of the island and most of the town exterior.  Lot of work lost ?

I never suceed to use racemenu to make custom faces... or I could need it (specially for important Npcs !)

Maybe just the eyes will be enough. It's the easiest to do.

About the chapter 1 :

I'm thinking to extand the current quests, and maybe add one :

- Solitude : Sesia cave. After coming back to the cave, player will need to face the Penitus occulatus or solitude guard (messing with the east empire company problems can attract their attention).

- Dawnstar : interrogate the sailors about Norren version, inquiry about the ship seing in mist.

- Windhlem : this case is very short and linked to winterhold one.

- Winterhold : maybe investigate the rieklings cave a little more.

- the last case, I don't know... maybe an elf artist who died, or something... it will lead to another investigator : a thalmor named Mankara.

When player will return to Kjegrim, the clues will be gathered. It's here the links between Arthrarak the slaver and some other clues were made... and it will lead to where the agent of the Penitus occulatus thinks he is : a certain harbor.

I'll need also to think about the music and counds for part 2 and further... by the way, do you know how to slice a mp3 file ?

On 1/7/2023 at 9:47 PM, Delzaron said:

I have a question :

If i wish to init the player perversion (aka sexual experience of the player), how I could do ?

For example, I know sexlab count the player sex scenes.

I thought I could use that to "init' the player perversion, like :

baseperversion = sexlab_experience.getvalue()

aftd_perversion += baseperversion

I writen the 1st side quest of the chapter 1, the one in solitude.

You can use

AdjustSkill(PlayerRef, "Lewd", X)

to adjust sexlab player lewd stat. This function is from sslActorStats script so you need to add that as a property to your script.

X should be an integer amount of XP to add. Level for lewdness is calculated from total XP like this:

Math.Sqrt((Math.Abs(Total) / 2.0) * 0.3)

So to force lewd level X, add 2.0*(X^2)/0.3 XP.

For 2, add 27

For 3, add 60

For 4, add 107

etc.

If you want to get the lewdness, use GetSkillLevel instead.

46 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

It would have a very short life ?  . My Seraphim Sword , brings Dawnbraker effects , with the special feature that they are infinite and work on anyone. ?

in the redone, things will be different : you'll be never able to fight him directly.

Investigator path :

- you fail, you're sacrified, Dagon appeats, you're dead.

- you fail to stop Mankara on time, Dagon appears. You're dead.

- you interrupt the ritual : depends of the conditions, Dagon appears or not. You'll need to find a way to banish him.

- you interrupt the ritual on time or before : Dagon never appears.

The combat env will be a cliff : Dagon in water, you on the cliff. Dagon will have deadly range attacks, and just his presence drain your HP.

So I guess you'll have spells and arrows... and a brain to find a better way to banish him.

Priestess path :

- you fail, you're dead.

- you suceed, Dagon appeats. He's your buddy.

10 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I never suceed to use racemenu to make custom faces... or I could need it (specially for important Npcs !)

Maybe just the eyes will be enough. It's the easiest to do.

You're still in my Beta projects club, maybe you should look at some of what I've been doing for Prettier Bandits and my Whiterun mod and stuff Blackbird has been doing for SBC (we built custom daedra for that, that was fun).  You might pick up some tips and ideas from what we've been learning.

If there's something you need made and you can't figure it out, let me know and if I can find the free time I'll make it for you.

1 hour ago, zer02 said:

all this is cool, but what are the chances that there will be a SE version?

It's planned.

I suceed to convert dark arena for SE, so the other mods will follow. FTD will follow when the chapter 1 will be completed, for sure.

8 hours ago, Delzaron said:

in the redone, things will be different : you'll be never able to fight him directly.

Investigator path :

- you interrupt the ritual : depends of the conditions, Dagon appears or not. You'll need to find a way to banish him.

The combat env will be a cliff : Dagon in water, you on the cliff. Dagon will have deadly range attacks, and just his presence drain your HP.

So I guess you'll have spells and arrows... and a brain to find a better way to banish him.

Priestess path :

- you fail, you're dead.

'You're dead' sucks as a gameplay thing. I recommend...

-You Fail, you're sacrificed, Dagon appears, you're sent to Ryleth to breed forever.

-You fail to stop Mankara in time, Dagon Appears, you're captured and forced to breed forever... but for the cult.

As for the priestess path...

-You fail, you're dead, you wake up in Ryleth and 'willingly' breed forever. Your Soul is His, or whatever.

11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Investigator path :

Priestess path :

- you fail, you're dead.

Hi Delzaron,

You might want to consider those that uses "Defeat" mods, the player will be essential and will not die.

Maybe for "deaths" could be eternal punishment scenes and teleport the player to another place like what they did in Sanguine Debauchery enhanced and Succubus Heart to simulate the afterlife. And that branches out into an Escape Quest or Totally Submit Quest. Just a thought. ?

6 hours ago, Boo777 said:

Hi Delzaron,

You might want to consider those that uses "Defeat" mods, the player will be essential and will not die.

Maybe for "deaths" could be eternal punishment scenes and teleport the player to another place like what they did in Sanguine Debauchery enhanced and Succubus Heart to simulate the afterlife. And that branches out into an Escape Quest or Totally Submit Quest. Just a thought. ?

I don't know.

- I don't know to link death alternative mods... It's why dark arena is incompatible with death alternative.

- The idea is simple : of Dagon appears, you're so close to the greant ancient you'll just die (like most of the other cultists :))