[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

There's no new features in the debug version anyway, so it's not really a general release.

Tested with a fresh MO profile and a new game. I have no issues.

I use Alternate Start though, and Jaxonz MCM Kicker. I've also just started using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

Another issue might be if adding both FLC and SLEN pushes you over the mod limit.

Didnt have many mods - FLC/SLEN/Beeing Female/skele and skin texture mods/ sexlab/frostfall/campfire/ineed and aroused.

I do have one question - I have been using the legendary unofficial patch - USLEEP? could that be the issue for FLC not working at all?

I noticed a few mods dont work with it yet

hey im wondering how married female npc:s swingin with my pc works ? ahlam had i noticed you wear a ring line in talk options but no luck XD ,and i love your work quisling good job with mod furthest lovers comfort has been in my loadorder all time . 

Just testing something... can people see this video?

Looks great

and  a litle question, how to do that npc (villagers or enemy) not put hostile and interrupts the sex between them when I'm around?

Not sure I understand your question. Do you want them to start be hostile, or stop being hostile?

hey im wondering how married female npc:s swingin with my pc works ? ahlam had i noticed you wear a ring line in talk options but no luck XD ,and i love your work quisling good job with mod furthest lovers comfort has been in my loadorder all time . 

I've moved the tips about swinging to the bottom of the OP from where they were buried in the thread.

Just testing something... can people see this video?

Looks great

and  a litle question, how to do that npc (villagers or enemy) not put hostile and interrupts the sex between them when I'm around?

Not sure I understand your question. Do you want them to start be hostile, or stop being hostile?

I mean them stop being hostile

and for curiosity, there are any way of select the type of sex what will happen to wake up, for example rape, oral, thresome, etc.? for the player.

I mean them stop being hostile

and for curiosity, there are any way of select the type of sex what will happen to wake up, for example rape, oral, thresome, etc.? for the player.

1) Add yourself to a friendly faction.

2) Not currently.

Test version if anyone wants to try it. This uses Sexlab Aroused's scanner instead of an internal one of the same design. Doing this should reduce the load on the game, but may result in fewer NPCs doing their thing as SLA's scanner has a smaller radius around the player than FLC's.

It needs SLA version .26 or above I think (as that's when the interface to the scanner was added).

There's an MCM option to toggle which scanner is used, if you prefer the larger radius. Though this might not stick through saves at the moment.

FurtherLoversComfort-20160116-TEST.7z

how does umm im first time married with lydia now and i got i miss you letter from her so how comforting works now do i need to wait or ? affection level with her is 0 still trying to get my head around comforting and affection level how they work but great work with marriage quisling :) 

how does umm im first time married with lydia now and i got i miss you letter from her so how comforting works now do i need to wait or ? affection level with her is 0 still trying to get my head around comforting and affection level how they work but great work with marriage quisling smile.png

Sure you shouldn't be in the Spouses Enhanced thread? That's the mod with an affection level...

(edit: should -> shouldn't)

It's got a shorter ranged scanner than the present version,  that may be partly the reason.

On a different note, a problem I've had with the latest version since the earlier beta versions, seems to be fixed with this test version, I no longer have my wife and another follower permanently stuck in comforting mode, it may have been a conflict with SexLab Aroused that no longer occurs using SLA instead of the built in arousal scanner of Lovers Comfort.

It also seems to have fixed a problem with entry events getting stuck midway through in Spouses Enhanced, so I'm very pleased with the test version. :shy:

It's got a shorter ranged scanner than the present version,  that may be partly the reason.

On a different note, a problem I've had with the latest version since the earlier beta versions, seems to be fixed with this test version, I no longer have my wife and another follower permanently stuck in comforting mode, it may have been a conflict with SexLab Aroused that no longer occurs using SLA instead of the built in arousal scanner of Lovers Comfort.

It also seems to have fixed a problem with entry events getting stuck midway through in Spouses Enhanced, so I'm very pleased with the test version. shy.gif

Also added a few things to tidy up some stuff after NPCs, which may have helped.

It also seems to have fixed a problem with entry events getting stuck midway through in Spouses Enhanced, so I'm very pleased with the test version. shy.gif

Also added a few things to tidy up some stuff after NPCs, which may have helped.

Whatever it was you did fixed things so thanks, now all I have left to keep bitching about is the lack of any chance of dialogue with my wife when I catch her cheating....... :lol:

why I don't have any scenes with my husband cheating he just go from stage 1 to 4 and nothing

in mcm there is a enable spouselover scene do you have it on? and sex happens at 5 for spouselover.

post-291614-0-49470400-1455332718_thumb.jpg

2 - starts scene there spouse complains about neglection

3 - sends letter to spouse, can brawl with them at that point

4 - starts lovers talk in front of you

5 - starts sex