I am side tracked right now, I have extended it some, but very little, and it is not ready to be uploaded yet. I am having Plot extending brain fog..LOL I guess that is the best way to discribe it. and Home life gets in the way a lot.

You have fans...my wife's character is doing your quest at the moment. Best get something nasty ready for her...lol.

@MadSummoner If you are competent with the CK you can go through the scripts etc to see what else you would need to change, but yea, it would be a PinthaA.

I seem to recall that issue happening for me, but I cannot for the life of me remember what I did that resolved it, I think I loaded a save a little while before that point and it worked the next time. Think a script just hadnt fired or something.

I must say that this is a great mod, but there is a drawback. The drawback is that some people do not play as heroes, but as villains, which would mean that if they were faced with a decision whether to save those girls and mothers or kill the Kovaks, I guess that they would kill them and leave the girls and mothers to die, or even kill the girls. I think that you should add a script that checks if PC's fame is significantly higher than infamy to get this quest. If you're a Listener and the Gray Fox, how could you be a hero? If I was a Listener and the Gray Fox, I would kill the girls myself and be done with all of them.

Significantly would mean 10+. If your fame is a few points(1-5) above infamy couldn't count because it is unclear which route would you take. Will you be the Gray Fox or will you be Archmage? Otherwise, good job!

I am side tracked right now, I have extended it some, but very little, and it is not ready to be uploaded yet. I am having Plot extending brain fog..LOL I guess that is the best way to discribe it. and Home life gets in the way a lot.

First of all some words of support, praise and gratitide(the only reward modders can expect and should receive): Great job so far, I can hardly imagine how much work went into this. I can hardly start that damn Creation Kit :s So I guess I speak for a lot of people when I say: Hopefully that brain fog gets lifted some day and you extend/finish the mod :D

As for the brain fog, well, I think I'll give some feedback on the mod so far: I like the idea, the writing in general is way better (a tad more serious) than in Crowning Isle, and especially praiseworthy is that your surroundings (the crowds etc) are commenting during the "action sequences", which really makes the "action sequences" more interesting. I hope you keep that up!

What I didn't like too much is that the whole Shivering Isle stuff seems a bit disconnected from the Blackmail Quests, at least I get that impression. It is almost like a seperate adventure, and maybe it would have been better off alltogether to be a single mod, focusing on the heros descend into sexual dementia/mania. Though of course I don't know where this story-arc might lead to, and it would be cool if the increasing amount of "sexual madness" in the hero carries over into the Kovak quest, and maybe plays a role/justifies some stuff there.

Last but not least: Some ideas. Maybe they inspire you, or not. But sometimes outside-ideas help against writing blockades (though not against family-matters):

For the return to the Kovak Quest, I think the "hostage girls" should get dragged into the actual plot, their mothers maybe too? What I think of is the hero getting humiliated by being forced to humiliate the ones she wants to protect?  I can see some lesbian action, group sex, gangbangs etc involving not just the heroine.

Though what I truly really would love to see: The return of Contess Caro. The episodes with her husband and the club-show were my favorites, and I think it would be cool if the hero would be forced to work again for the countess. She spoke of other clubs, and maybe she wants to open up a bigger better club right in the imperial city? For all the decadent nobles with a taste for the wicked entertainment. And the hero of Kvatch would be the main event. It could even include the hostage-girls from above...

It would be cool to have a full club, with slave/creature pens and kennels where you are kept between shows, and richly furnished rooms upstairs where the action takes place. Dogs, pigs, horses, goblins, gangbangs with the patrons, spanking, the hero would have to get through multiple setups over the course of her stay here, with plenty of interaction with the other captives/workers/patrons/jailers. And to tie it up with the main storyline: The Kovak would be the countess' partners in that (they planned that while the hero was on the Isles), using the hero and her predicament to make plenty of money. Though gladly the rival guild would help you through your ordeal here. Something like that could be a nice setup for an eventual "showdown" to break free of the Kovak...

Sorry, I think I got carried away a little :angel:, I hope you don't mind the long post. However you continue, (hopefully) I am looking forward to it!

I am so glad to hear it is working for you now Madsummoner. I hope you understand how helpless I am if I can not re create the Problem.

And JXM I very much have some of what you said in mind, sort of. But I look at it and think, Damn! how am I going to find time to finish all this, and I guess it Downers me some, But I am plugging aways at it. Though I know very slowly of late.

I just have things to deal with, that pretty much just stop all Modding activity for long periods.

I will tell you all I am not good at setting up battles, so don't expect some grand battle at the end. I have just never been good at scripting, Combat scene's.  and I want people to pretty much be able to play it with most any level character, providing they are not running loverPK extented which damages you even when in sex acts ( Or other Mods that do the same ).

As to Sun Shang Xiang, most of my mod's I try to place the character in a rather masochistic position, and as sort of a pawn of other Evil people in the game.  Also It is RPG, and I don't normally build in alternate choice's.  But your Ideas are very good, ( I just don't have enough time now even staying One track with the Quest ) Spitting It into different directions would just compound the Trouble I already have.  One of the same reasons i don't do much Dual Dialog, as in male, and female gender.

Many thx to all those that Pinch hit for me when I am away.

And thx U DogOnAPoarch you have always been a good supporter, and complained very little if any.

And thx U DogOnAPoarch you have always been a good supporter, and complained very little if any.

Thank-you again for your efforts. I've tried a few Galgat mods over the years.

I'm just embarking on the modding. A lot to learn and the curve gets steep quickly. But, I've had some very encouraging results with what I've done so far. Now if I can just figure out how to remove collision from _far meshes so that they can be seen in Distant LOD...lol. (scratches head looking at NifSkope)

As for your mod...don't give 'er up. There was a mod called Dominatrix....available here...that added a lot of content that could possibly be used in some proper quest...Dominatrix was more a demonstration mod. But lots of twisted stuff...read fun stuff....lol.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1209-dominatrix-beta/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9941-dominatrix-expansion-five-fingers-of-sin/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2781-the-five-fingers-of-sin-world-dominatrix-full-mod/

http://tafaseroticoblivion.blogspot.ca/2011/08/dominatrix-video-clip.html?zx=5ce862dc7eed0b4e

As to Sun Shang Xiang, most of my mod's I try to place the character in a rather masochistic position, and as sort of a pawn of other Evil people in the game.  Also It is RPG, and I don't normally build in alternate choice's.  But your Ideas are very good, ( I just don't have enough time now even staying One track with the Quest ) Spitting It into different directions would just compound the Trouble I already have.  One of the same reasons i don't do much Dual Dialog, as in male, and female gender.

I am not saying that you should make another quest for infamous chars. All I am saying is to make a script like this: if your fame is 10+ points above infamy, you get the quest; if your infamy is 10+ points above fame, you don't get the quest. Yes, it would require for people to be famous to be able to play this mod, but that can easily be remedied with console commands.

yes "dogonporch" I messed with tafa's Dominatrix some early on, and encouraged him to continue.  I try very hard not to add any more graphics to my mod's than I have to. They increase the size of the mod so much, and if they do not add to the story ( although I know the eye candy is enlightening ). I try never add any that are not needed or I feel I can do without.

Tafa's mod needed them, infact that was actually the main theme, it was to place every Oblivion erotic object they could find into the mod. I liked it, but his use of extremely high res texture's made the mod often times unplayable by anyone with a lessor system.

My mod's have FPS slow downs in them, in a lot of places, but they are not normally graphic enduced but caused by the number of AI, and script operation that I sometimes have going.

I can model, and make Object very well in blender, and I can do minor animations there when I need to, I am also reasonably capable with Photo shop, and Nifskope. But I only make thing, or use extra Objects, meshes, and texture if I really, really think the mod can't do with out it.

As far as clothing, you all can download them from Nexus, and here, and other places { oodles, and gobs of them } everything from butt plugs to sock's and more. So i don't feel like I have to add all those. You pretty much can do the same thing with the building texture's, and graphics of the game as well ( every thing from rocks & trees to door's sign's, tapastry's, and building, and 4096X4096 textures galore, ( which is stupid to place a 4096 texture on and object in a screen that is say 3840 × 2160 A pair of panties zoomed in on all the way will never show you every pixel. What you want are as low res as possible quality textures, not exploded ones )).

Keeping the size down has always been a big concern of mine, so I use much as I can the vanilla stuff from the original game. I have downloaded games that were hugh, because of the graphic's, and finished them in 30 min.

I think my mods even after you know what to do offer a bit more game play than this "some of it I know very laborious" but you should not finish them in twenty or thirty minute's.

But you are very right, there are many Idea's that might be taken from Tafa's mod in the domination, and humiliation of a person.

And Sun Shang Xiang, that is not a bad idea to check player fame, but actually people that like to kill, maim, and destroy, probablly won't like this mod anyway, it is made for adult play, and role play.

( many places in there where agressive play can bust the quest, and destroy the story, I did not build large amounts of stop the player from destroying the story line into it. It is pretty much just adult style RPG for fun.). I don't think I need to limit it to a characters actual style of play. But that is a good idea.

I wasn't thinking of combining them so much as lifting some of the more clever animations. Yes...it was a lag fest due to the huge textures and heavy use of place-able lighting. I've learned to keep the number of lights down and use ambient light via the cell settings to keep fps high.

Yes I understood what you were meaning Dogonporch, I was just pointing out why I don't just load up the mod with sexy graphic's.

He use position setup, and TCL to get much of his action going, I do that to when I need it. And actually have done it recently as part of some things I have been adding to Blackmail.

I have been tweaking Darkbloodline recently, and have uploaded a version that fixed all the problems, and quests in Vorpals translation of that mod, I also added the ability in that mod for the female characters to use the hooker's.

Darkbloodline is a very good mod, but it is also a very good example of where someone got carried away with adding graphic's to a mod to the point of making it a real pain to download, and play. He would have done better just to allow MBP Dependency. this would have reduced the size of his archive, which you have to have to play the Mod considerably.

I have been for learning reason's working on it, and fixing, and enhancing it some, adding a quest, streamlining the bandit rape, and many other things about it. I have not uploaded anything past my fixes to all the script's, and quests and the Females can use the hookers and a few dialog tweaks I made in places.

But I have been considering taking on extending it, and enhancing it. providing Odema, and Vorpal do not have  problems with my tweaking, and extending the Vorpal english version.

here is post of all I will do to it for now, unless allowed to upload the rest of what I have done, and I have done a lot to it already for my own personal pleasure playing it  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/707-english-dark-bloodline-v30b-en01-18-dec-2012/page-5?do=findComment&comment=546354

If I started work on legitimately, I would open a new thread, and do all my updates that I have completed on it there.

Agreement on the use of heavy graphics. I much prefer to be able to spin around freely at 30+ fps than inch through a mod due to various lag sources. Lag certainly isn't an issue with your LoversBlackmail.

Darkbloodlines looks interesting...will have to try. As long as it doesn't need MBP, that is.

Agreement on the use of heavy graphics. I much prefer to be able to spin around freely at 30+ fps than inch through a mod due to various lag sources. Lag certainly isn't an issue with your LoversBlackmail.

Darkbloodlines looks interesting...will have to try. As long as it doesn't need MBP, that is.

It doesn't need MBP and it doesn't impact the performance greatly be sure to use the latest galgat updated esp plugin.

And JXM I very much have some of what you said in mind, sort of. But I look at it and think, Damn! how am I going to find time to finish all this, and I guess it Downers me some, But I am plugging aways at it. Though I know very slowly of late.

I just have things to deal with, that pretty much just stop all Modding activity for long periods.

I will tell you all I am not good at setting up battles, so don't expect some grand battle at the end. I have just never been good at scripting, Combat scene's.  and I want people to pretty much be able to play it with most any level character, providing they are not running loverPK extented which damages you even when in sex acts ( Or other Mods that do the same ).

Oh, just take it easy. Its never healthy to force oneself to be creative, it just doesn't work. So take your time, until you actually look forward to mod around a little and modding comes as a "reward" to you, and not like a boring job some faceless bosses want you to finish.

Though I hope you are not George R. Martin in real life! If so, the next Blackmail Installment might be around the time we land on Mars :lol:

Anyway, I do not think anyone expects some big battle scene. I rather vote for some "poetic justice" for some characters involved in this mod, to give the player some little satisfaction after months of humiliation... :cool:

Hey man, tried your mod for sometime and I love it. Though now I seem to run into a bit of a problem, like the one Madsummoner from the older post used to have. It's about the Jerall View Inn thing. Did the Anvil inn ones without a hitch though the Jerall View one is bugged for me, since noone wants to have sex with the character, even after waiting for sometime. I deactivated most of the other mod I think that might caused problem, and reinstall the game and played on a clean save just to be on the safe side, but It still didn't work. So I don't know, maybe some other mod that conflicts with it? Here's my load order just on the safe side. 

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.34]
03  Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
04  Lovers with PK.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm
06  CM Partners.esm
07  SPTDiverseGuards-Resources.esm
**  Beautiful_Women_NiceOnly.esp
**  Beautiful_Women_DB_Addon.esp
**  Beautiful_Women_SI.esp
**  Beautiful_Women_Vampires_50.esp
**  Beautiful_Women_NotSoNice_Bonus.esp
08  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.4.3]
09  UOPS Additional Changes.esp
0A  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0B  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.2]
++  USIPS Additional Changes.esp
**  Oblivion Vwalk UOS.esp
**  DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk UOS.esp
**  DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS UOS.esp
**  Beautiful_Women_NiceOnly Vwalk UOS.esp
**  Beautiful_Women_DB_Addon Vwalk UOS.esp
**  Beautiful_Women_SI Vwalk UOS.esp
**  Beautiful_Women_Vampires_50 Vwalk UOS.esp
**  Beautiful_Women_NotSoNice_Bonus Vwalk UOS.esp
0C  LoadingScreens.esp
0D  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.34]
0E  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.34]
0F  Immersive Interiors.esp  [Version 0.8.1]
10  Enhanced Water v2.0 HD.esp
++  Enhanced Water v2.0 HD - SI Addon.esp  [Version 0.2]
11  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.34]
12  WindowLightingSystem.esp
13  Book Jackets Oblivion.esp
++  Dancer_Undress0_6-10194.esp
14  Crowded Cities 30.esp
**  Crowded Cities 30 Vwalk.esp
15  Streamline 3.1.esp
16  DLCHorseArmor.esp
17  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
18  DLCOrrery.esp
19  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
**  DLCOrrery Vwalk.esp
1A  DLCVileLair.esp
1B  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
1C  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
1D  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
**  DLCMehrunesRazor Vwalk UOP.esp
1E  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
**  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
1F  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
20  Alir'sArmor.esp
21  Blackwire.esp
22  BWisteria.esp
23  DFSL Leathery 4.esp
24  ElvenPrincess.esp
25  Featherwynd - Amazon Priestess.esp
26  homura outfit HGEC.esp
27  NexonsArmoryENG.esp
28  Schwertleite Armor.esp
29  ShaiyaOutfit.esp
2A  SnowySignatureOutfit.esp
2B  BisSP_RHH_2.esp
2C  VipCxjHHTest.esp
2D  ANBMiniMicroBikini.esp
2E  LustyBretonnianMaid.esp
2F  R18PN - Lingeries.esp
30  Lusty Bretonnian Maid V2.esp
31  Gloria Armor.esp
32  DLCThievesDen.esp
33  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
34  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
**  DLCThievesDen Vwalk UOP.esp
35  Abriael_Human.esp
36  BridFetishGirl.esp
37  Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
38  Kvatch Rebuilt Weather Patch.esp
**  Kvatch Rebuilt Vwalk.esp
39  24HrArenaAliveV2.esp
3A  24HrArenaAliveV2Towers.esp
3B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
3C  Kvatch Rebuilt_Frostcrag.esp
3D  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
**  DLCFrostcrag Vwalk.esp
3E  Knights.esp
3F  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.3]
**  Knights Vwalk UOP.esp
**  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
40  xuldarkforest.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
41  xulStendarrValley.esp  [Version 1.2.2]
42  xulTheHeath.esp
43  XulEntiusGorge.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
44  xulFallenleafEverglade.esp  [Version 1.3.1]
45  xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp  [Version 1.2.2]
46  xulChorrolHinterland.esp  [Version 1.2.3]
**  xulChorrolHinterland Vwalk.esp
47  xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp  [Version 1.6.5]
48  xulBravilBarrowfields.esp  [Version 1.3.4]
**  xulBravilBarrowfields Vwalk.esp
49  xulLushWoodlands.esp  [Version 1.3.2]
4A  xulAncientYews.esp  [Version 1.4.4]
4B  xulAncientRedwoods.esp  [Version 1.6]
4C  xulCloudtopMountains.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
4D  xulArriusCreek.esp  [Version 1.1.4]
4E  xulPatch_AY_AC.esp  [Version 1.1]
4F  xulRollingHills_EV.esp  [Version 1.3.3]
**  xulRollingHills_EV Vwalk.esp
50  xulPantherRiver.esp
51  xulRiverEthe.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
52  xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp  [Version 1.1.1]
**  xulBrenaRiverRavine Vwalk.esp
53  xulImperialIsle.esp  [Version 1.6.8]
**  xulImperialIsle Vwalk.esp
54  xulBlackwoodForest.esp  [Version 1.1.0]
55  xulCheydinhalFalls.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
56  KvatchRebuilt-CheydinhalFalls patch.esp
57  xulAspenWood.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
**  xulAspenWood Vwalk.esp
58  xulSkingradOutskirts.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
**  xulSkingradOutskirts Vwalk.esp
59  xulSnowdale.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
5A  xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp  [Version 1.12]
**  xulCliffsOfAnvil Vwalk.esp
5B  xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
5C  xulJerallGlacier.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
5D  xulTheEasternPeaks.esp  [Version 1.0]
**  xulTheEasternPeaks Vwalk.esp
5E  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
5F  BitchTattoo.esp
60  Kosai's Welkynd Armor.esp
++  Sexy Dark Seducer & Golden Saint Armour.esp
61  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
62  LoversBitch.esp
63  LoversCreature.esp
64  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
65  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
66  LSTaddonInH.esp
67  LoversGGBlackmail.esp
68  bondage_sex.esp
69  SPTDiverseGuards-Core.esp
6A  SPTDiverseGuards-Combined-Human.esp
++  SPTDiverseGuards-Core Vwalk.esp
6B  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
6C  SetBody.esp
6D  MidasSpells.esp
6E  Oblivion XP.esp
6F  CTAddPose_v_1.esp
70  CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp
71  77_Umpa_Animation.esp
72  EFGAddPose.esp
73  Chain it!.esp
74  shinyEmotions.esp
75  Slof's Sexy Anims.esp
++  Specialanims.esp
76  CM Partners.esp
77  Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp
78  CuteElf11.esp  [Version 1.3.5]
79  _Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
**  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
7A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
7B  IDKRRR_C_race.esp
7C  Chocolate Elves.esp
7D  eyja.esp
**  eyja Vwalk.esp
7E  Synx.esp
**  CM Partners Vwalk.esp
7F  CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
**  CM Partners Special NPCs Vwalk.esp
80  CM Partners NPC.esp
**  CM Partners NPC Vwalk.esp
81  CM Partners More NPCs.esp
**  CM Partners More NPCs Vwalk.esp
82  CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp
**  CM Partners Marker NPCs Vwalk.esp
83  CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp
**  CM Partners Extra NPCs Vwalk.esp
84  cmBellenia.esp
85  CM Partner Isabell.esp
86  CM Partner Franziska.esp
87  Companion_Ab_Human.esp
88  Companion_Ab_Human_4.esp
++  EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
++  TentaclePlant.esp
**  All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp  [Version 1.34]
89  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
8A  LoversMB2.esp
8B  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
8C  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
8D  Lovers3dorgasm.esp
8E  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Would really love to get this problem fixed, want to see the other awesome stuff this mod has to offer.

Are you running LAPF. I ask this because I have played through this a few times after the last person that said they had a problem there, and It works with out a hitch for me.

Other than a conflict with another mod or you maybe have used short cut's like "setstage" I do not know what to tell you. I can not fix what I can not see. If you are running LAPF and it is found to be the problem, I figure I will give up on this mod. I will try to look at it again, when I have time.

I just can not spend all my time trying to fix what someone else breaks.

One thing i did notice is you have crowded citys running these AI in most of the crowded cities mods are scripted, and these cause problems quite often with "Slave" "Master" relationship call's I have had some of them, though I do not know which one's cause havock with many mod's.

You also have a lot of ehancements it looks like to the Tamriel cities, and towns and surrounding area's. I have not ran many of these I do stay with a very vanilla version of the Tamriel map, and have added very little in that respect. If I do add any crowded city Mods. I make sure they all use full time NPC. Many of them use scripted NPC that will disable them selves at night, and re-enable them selves in the morning, or vise versa. This cause's terrible problems for many loversPK mods. Crowded Road's is one of the worst. I know that from personally trying very hard to keep it running.

I loved Partner's and used it a lot some years ago, but I don't run hardly any companion mods now. I don't remember all the details about Partners, what I do remember is even after you delete it from your game, turn it off, and get completely rid of it It will still leave NPC in your game that it has made ( I still have some at one Inn North of the imperial city, and I have not had partners installed in years). What I can not remember is just how they were all scripted. you might move my mod all the way down to just above the lovers with PK ESP and see if that would get you through that spot.

I think I could spend a day looking at you load order, and not figure it all out.. I try not to run that many mods at once, but I know many people do, and actually anything under 100 is not an overly large Load order.

You might notice that my "Lovers With PK" is just above "LoversCreature.esp" and they are at the bottom, I have a sample Load order to look at on the front page of this thread, you may want to read that, and study it.

You have a lot of mods that i just do not know, and have never ran. I wish I coul be more help.

I can offer you my very much simpler load order. I have over 200 + mods installed, but I very seldom run any that I am not actively playing or working on, so My load order is much smaller than yours, and i do not use Bash patch as a rule, or any other load Order fixer's I do my own CTD's by my self very well  :shy: .

00  Oblivion.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  Gottshaw Village.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
07  Tag_Armorseller.esp
08  Crowded Bruma.esp
09  Crowded Skingrad.esp
0A  Crowded Cheydinhal.esp
0B  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
0C  Crowded Chorrol.esp
0D  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0E  playble_armors.esp
0F  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
10  DLCHorseArmor.esp
11  DLCOrrery.esp
12  DLCThievesDen.esp
13  DLCVileLair.esp
14  DLCSpellTomes.esp
15  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
16  Knights.esp
17  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
18  babehair_EV.esp
19  Finder4.esp
1A  ExWearUndies.esp
1B  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
1C  Rosana.esp
1D  Seductress Armour.esp
1E  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
1F  BlackLuster.esp
20  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
21  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
22  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
23  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
24  ColourWheelSexyFemaleNPCRealWalk.esp
25  TagsYinYang.esp
26  Chain it!.esp
27  Streamline 3.1.esp
28  LoversLight.esp
29  FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
2A  LoversBed.esp
2B  RealWalk.esp
2C  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2D  LoversRaperSgalgat02.esp
2E  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
2F  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp
30  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp
31  DarkBloodline.esp  [Version 3.0b-en01]
32  AirOC04 Vat.esp
33  SetBody.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
3B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
3C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3E  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
40  Real_Mannequin.esp
41  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
42  LoversCreature.esp
43  LoversMB2.esp
44  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
45  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
46  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
47  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

I'd try tossing your LoversGGBlackmail.esp towards the end of your load order, for one. CM partners...do you use it? It can be a real pill...Mad Companion is the norm these days. Much more flexible. But, if you're looking for a single companion, Vilja is, by far, the most advanced. Lovers Bitch also likes a low spot on the load order. You might run a utility that checks your slave-master situation, as well. Even TES4LODGen can do that for you. One master file out of order can cause all sorts of problems.

Are you running LAPF. I ask this because I have played through this a few times after the last person that said they had a problem there, and It works with out a hitch for me.

Other than a conflict with another mod or you maybe have used short cut's like "setstage" I do not know what to tell you. I can not fix what I can not see. If you are running LAPF and it is found to be the problem, I figure I will give up on this mod. I will try to look at it again, when I have time.

I just can not spend all my time trying to fix what someone else breaks.

One thing i did notice is you have crowded citys running these AI in most of the crowded cities mods are scripted, and these cause problems quite often with "Slave" "Master" relationship call's I have had some of them, though I do not know which one's cause havock with many mod's.

You also have a lot of ehancements it looks like to the Tamriel cities, and towns and surrounding area's. I have not ran many of these I do stay with a very vanilla version of the Tamriel map, and have added very little in that respect. If I do add any crowded city Mods. I make sure they all use full time NPC. Many of them use scripted NPC that will disable them selves at night, and re-enable them selves in the morning, or vise versa. This cause's terrible problems for many loversPK mods. Crowded Road's is one of the worst. I know that from personally trying very hard to keep it running.

I loved Partner's and used it a lot some years ago, but I don't run hardly any companion mods now. I don't remember all the details about Partners, what I do remember is even after you delete it from your game, turn it off, and get completely rid of it It will still leave NPC in your game that it has made ( I still have some at one Inn North of the imperial city, and I have not had partners installed in years). What I can not remember is just how they were all scripted. you might move my mod all the way down to just above the lovers with PK ESP and see if that would get you through that spot.

I think I could spend a day looking at you load order, and not figure it all out.. I try not to run that many mods at once, but I know many people do, and actually anything under 100 is not an overly large Load order.

You might notice that my "Lovers With PK" is just above "LoversCreature.esp" and they are at the bottom, I have a sample Load order to look at on the front page of this thread, you may want to read that, and study it.

You have a lot of mods that i just do not know, and have never ran. I wish I coul be more help.

I can offer you my very much simpler load order. I have over 200 + mods installed, but I very seldom run any that I am not actively playing or working on, so My load order is much smaller than yours, and i do not use Bash patch as a rule, or any other load Order fixer's I do my own CTD's by my self very well  :shy: .

00  Oblivion.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  Gottshaw Village.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
07  Tag_Armorseller.esp
08  Crowded Bruma.esp
09  Crowded Skingrad.esp
0A  Crowded Cheydinhal.esp
0B  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
0C  Crowded Chorrol.esp
0D  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0E  playble_armors.esp
0F  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
10  DLCHorseArmor.esp
11  DLCOrrery.esp
12  DLCThievesDen.esp
13  DLCVileLair.esp
14  DLCSpellTomes.esp
15  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
16  Knights.esp
17  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
18  babehair_EV.esp
19  Finder4.esp
1A  ExWearUndies.esp
1B  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
1C  Rosana.esp
1D  Seductress Armour.esp
1E  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
1F  BlackLuster.esp
20  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
21  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
22  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
23  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
24  ColourWheelSexyFemaleNPCRealWalk.esp
25  TagsYinYang.esp
26  Chain it!.esp
27  Streamline 3.1.esp
28  LoversLight.esp
29  FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
2A  LoversBed.esp
2B  RealWalk.esp
2C  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2D  LoversRaperSgalgat02.esp
2E  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
2F  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp
30  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp
31  DarkBloodline.esp  [Version 3.0b-en01]
32  AirOC04 Vat.esp
33  SetBody.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
3B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
3C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3E  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
40  Real_Mannequin.esp
41  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
42  LoversCreature.esp
43  LoversMB2.esp
44  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
45  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
46  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
47  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Nah man, I use the LoversPK vr 96 just to play this mod without a hitch specificly. I did use LAPF for a while but it botch your animation since it overhauls the animation order so I downgraded it back. I'll try turning off crowded cities and CM to see if the problem is fixed, and putting the GG esp lower on my load order. Hopefully it will work. Thanks for the fast response mate. Don't think the environment overhaul affect your mod much though since it doesn't have any AI script in it, but I'll try turning it off as well if I'm left without a choice.

I'd try tossing your LoversGGBlackmail.esp towards the end of your load order, for one. CM partners...do you use it? It can be a real pill...Mad Companion is the norm these days. Much more flexible. But, if you're looking for a single companion, Vilja is, by far, the most advanced. Lovers Bitch also likes a low spot on the load order. You might run a utility that checks your slave-master situation, as well. Even TES4LODGen can do that for you. One master file out of order can cause all sorts of problems.

Yeah I might put the GG on the lowest on my load order, though LoversBitch works fine as it is so I don't think it matters much. The author of this mod suggest me to check on CM as well, so yeah that migth be the problem. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the response.

Leave it just above the LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp...see if that helps.

Well turned off crowded cities and put it above LoversAnim. Still no dice. So idk, maybe the next step is turning off CM?

One thing that you can't discount is that something got into your game save. Does this problem exist with a brand new character?