Oh man! There's nothing more disheartening than a to be continued as far as that is concerned. Any tips on getting the control collar to show up?

I believe I installed correctly, but I get a yellow diamond with an exclamation point in the center. Please help, I am 'bout ready to move to New Sheoth because I'm going crazy trying to figure this out on my own. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a problem with the Forlorn part of the mod. I go in the entrance and the quest marker remains red saying to go outside. I ignored it and went and talked to everyone in the place but they all say "Begone mortal"

There is a "Master of the Front Hall" (don't remember name, sorry) in Foolorn that will have instructions for you, but, if the marker is still red - that means you missed a step outside somewhere. I don't remember the progress very well, but I think there are three collars to be sold and a discussion with a gypsy prior to gaining access.

This is a fantastic mod, I may have to run through it again just to refresh my memory.  :lol:

Guest Xluxlu

i have a little question about this mod and the compatibility whit Lovers Bitch Gone Wild, i have both mods installed

When i start the mision where my char is fucked by a drugged dog and a pig, when the dog fuck my char like 7 times or 10, LoversBitch mod make the dog my companion and this start to attack the pig and the other peoples, so, i can´t continue the quest... how many times the animals fuck my char in this part of the mision, and, how can i fix this issue?

sorry my bad english and thanks for your excelent mod =D

Yes some Mod have Problems with LoversBitch, like CrowniongIsle and Blackmail. They don't "like" the companions.

If you play these Mods you should have a active compation. Take a Player dog out of a kennel, so you have a Bitchbone, tell your companion "stay here" (in Renas dog shop) and you can play Blackmail or crowningIsle without the risk of getting a Bitchbone/companion.

So you must start the Blackmail Mission again with a LoversBitch companion (waiting in Renas store) and the Blackmail dog can knot you without he becomes your companion and break the Blackmail quest.

Guest Xluxlu

Yes some Mod have Problems with LoversBitch, like CrowniongIsle and Blackmail. They don't "like" the companions.

If you play these Mods you should have a active compation. Take a Player dog out of a kennel, so you have a Bitchbone, tell your companion "stay here" (in Renas dog shop) and you can play Blackmail or crowningIsle without the risk of getting a Bitchbone/companion.

So you must start the Blackmail Mission again with a LoversBitch companion (waiting in Renas store) and the Blackmail dog can knot you without he becomes your companion and break the Blackmail quest.

thanks very much for that solution =D i never think it, thanks

Guest Xluxlu

hello again, i have a question, see spoiler

when my char is forced to me used in prision, appear a message box saying ¨error animation not found¨ or something like that, i use the LAPF

sorry my bad english and thanks for this awesome mod =D

edit: another question, this mod is dead or is still in progress?

• 3 weeks later...

if your stuck for si you could have the person you need to see tell the pc to fetch 2 ingrediants

1 from a plant at a certian location in si the other from a si creature that you need to kill

then the person mixes them both together tells you to test it out to find it failed to work

then you get a letter from the clan that blackmails the pc to return for there next job which is to meat someone at leyawin they strip you and walk your from leyawin to anvil fully nude on the road not using the teleport thing so any passer by can use the pc for sex which would give you a bit more humlity option for the mod

when you return to the blackmail clan they force you to drink the potion which is what the girls had

when you leave the clan you get a update from the good clan at the bridge to weye saying they made the cure but only 1 bottle of it which leads the pc to make a choice of either using it on themself to cure them or give it to 1 of the girls but giving it to the girl makes the pc have to redo the humiliation acts

• 1 month later...

Ok first let me say I love both the idea of this quest and the way it's going.

I do have a problem though. The main blackmail quest hung at stage 27 for some reason, I did all the different areas of the Imperial City as a slave and returned to the base and was told to go home and they would contact me later. Waited a VERY long time constantly checking for rumors and such without hearing a peep. Finally decided to take a look at the quest stages and found that it was at 27. Looked at the quest in TES Editor and found that it should have incrimented to 30 after the IC whoreing was overwith. Don't know the cause of it yet or if anyone else ran into this problem.

On a different note, would like to see some (if possible) different forms of humiliation. Like the IC whoring done with some added whipping anims if that's possible. And/Or add some public beast performances to the IC thing. That would have made it much more humiliating for the PC imho.

Thanks for a great mod and looking forward to future updates!

Oldwolf58

Ok first let me say I love both the idea of this quest and the way it's going.

I do have a problem though. The main blackmail quest hung at stage 27 for some reason, I did all the different areas of the Imperial City as a slave and returned to the base and was told to go home and they would contact me later. Waited a VERY long time constantly checking for rumors and such without hearing a peep. Finally decided to take a look at the quest stages and found that it was at 27. Looked at the quest in TES Editor and found that it should have incrimented to 30 after the IC whoreing was overwith. Don't know the cause of it yet or if anyone else ran into this problem.

On a different note, would like to see some (if possible) different forms of humiliation. Like the IC whoring done with some added whipping anims if that's possible. And/Or add some public beast performances to the IC thing. That would have made it much more humiliating for the PC imho.

Thanks for a great mod and looking forward to future updates!

Oldwolf58

I am not sure what would stop you at stage 27, and I have been unable to really do much with this mod for some time. I do know that you need to get or hear a certain gossip about your character and then after about 2 or 3 days you should get another call from either Kovak or Scoia. depending on how far along in the Humiliations your charater has gotten.

Something I did notice is that BravilUnderground use's the Hello dialog a lot ( In a Strange way They should have used a regular NPC to NPC dialog, but did not ), and My mod will conflict with this. If you are actively playing BravilUnderground, or about to play it, and do not wish to lose what you have done in Blackmail so far.

In console type "set XLoversGalgatBlackMail.Sullied to 1" without the quotes. This will turn all Gossip about you off, it is a fail safe I have made ready for if I ever concluded the Mod.

Remember if you start back actively playing Blackmail to do the reverse of this by typing in console "set XLoversGalgatBlackMail.Sullied to 0" this will re activate the gossip about you.

I hope to get time to work on this one some more, but I have just to many things happening right now.

hello again, i have a question, see spoiler

when my char is forced to me used in prision, appear a message box saying ¨error animation not found¨ or something like that, i use the LAPF

sorry my bad english and thanks for this awesome mod =D

edit: another question, this mod is dead or is still in progress?

In console you should be able to see which motion you are missing, and you may have to add that. There has been a lot of changing of motion' and such I know I am using what was the Original numbering. These changes I can not keep up with, but if you are able to or understand how to add motions, then by adding motions to these numbers that are missing you should be able to fix your problems.

Wish I had time to give more detail, but it is not my Mods problem. It is just something you are missin.  Sorry :(

Galgat,

I've played all the way to the stop point in Shivering Isles and I'm lovin this mod, I REALLY hope you can do some more work on it because I think this is probably the best mod I've played in AGES and that goes for Skyrim as well lol. I'll be eagerly watching for any updates on this one. Adding to my favorites and my list of must have mods :) Great work!!!!

it's not much But i have added a little more to the Quest line.. Here is as best i remember what i have added in 0.08 Ver

file is "LoversGGBlackmail05_26_2014AA.7z"  I left the old one up for awhile in case are problems with this one.

**********additions of ver 0.08 I think I forgot to look*************************

1.This Only adds a short introduction to Welcher trade me, and his Mother, and the first quest you do for him. "I'm a Black Widow" I will probably be tweaking this some more, but I think is playable.

2.I also added a spell that will toggle the Rummors about you off or on. Cast it once will turn off the rummor's and cast it again to turn them back on.

REASON FOR SPELL::: Some mods do stuff with the Hello topic, and because of this My mod's use of it also could cause conflicts, so if you are not actively playing Blackmail, cast the "Action No Gossip" spell once to turn off the Gossip about you, and if you begin to actively play BlackMail again then just cast it again to turn them back on.

One mod I know that does not like them on is BravilUnderground, so use the spell if your actively playing BravilUnderground quests, should not effect slavery, but can effect dialog during quests.

3. IMPORTANT::  I May have the ESP name different than the one you have been playing, so you might have to rename the ESP if this is the case, so your save games will work right with it.

I have not been able to do as much as I would like, but I will try to move the story line on some as I can. Just to many real life problems right now.

Mainly just wanted you all to know that I am still working on it, as I get time

I may have left some Junk in here while modding and forgot to remove. I don't think so, but I get to work on it so seldom it is easy to forget.

Sorry is not more, but I just have to much going on right now to mod much.

To fejeena :: if you get time, I am sure this need some dirty items editing, I suck at cleaning mods.. :(

Cleaned esp

removed 1 unused/unchanged indoor cell and a lot of world cells.

And found a old bug ( must missed it in the old Versions)

post-3205-0-10594800-1401146289_thumb.jpg the path grid in Count's Arms is the path grid from SI house Tall Trees falling. ( could not view the SI house in CS, it crashed the CS) So I add the right path grid and noticed that the vanilla Count's Arms path grid does not exist, the markers are there but they are not connected. So I fixed the path grid. Now right path grid in Count's Arms and Tall Trees falling house does not crash the game.

A unnecessary deletion.

post-3205-0-00361400-1401146314_thumb.jpg

A Lamp deleted in the Arena District but was a Chorrol Lamp. I checked both , the Chorrol lamp is far away from the Portal and the light and the flame are still there. ( Opposite the entrance of the church )

And in the Arena District is no Lamp near the Portal.

So I deleted the entry.

And I lowered 3-4 Portals which floated above the ground.

No error message in Tes4Edit.

Thanks for your great work !

That's why I never use the automatic cleaning Funktion, always cleaning manually, and if I am not sure I check it in the CS. So I found the Tall Trees falling house bug, Tes4Edit indicated no error.

that was not the new ESP I posted today, I guess it was and old one, it does not have any of the new stuff in it. Thx u though.. I installed it and tested it, and everything new I had added was not there..

****Edited*****

The new esp has the wrong name, It needed to be renamed to LoversGGBlackmail.esp I just forgot to do it the new ESP named different I do that while modding to keep them apart its name is LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp I told that it probably needed to be renamed in the changes log.

I had it almost uploaded when i though of it. I have really sucky connection here right now, so did not re Up it.

Most people that play loversPK are pretty savy when it comes to computer stuff, so I figured renaming a file would not be a big deal.

No Problem

I once modded several hours on a LoversBitch update until I noticed that I used my German version with many changes.

I may have stated that wrong, what i was trying to say is the ESP you edited for dirty edits is not the one I uploaded today. It must be and old one because I checked it, and it had none of the new quests I have added in it.

Or I upped the wrong one..LOL I will check that too.

****Edited****

I think I upped the worng one..Grrr! :(  I better go pull it, and try to add the new one

I am fixing it now, soon as it gets uploaded this is the one you need the other was old ESP I somehow grabbed instead of the new one

I fat fingered, and send wrong files last time
You need the LoversGGBlackmail05_26_2014AA.7z    { I renamed the 7z to keep the confusion a little less I hope }

The other was and old ESP and was the wrong one this one should be the latest

It is uploading now

PS EDIT

Take the 111 off the end of the ESP I placed it there while swapping files, and forgot to remove them, ESP right now is named LoversGGBlackmail111.esp so remove the 1's

Should be right now, I am just trying to do to many things at once today.. has been a hectic day for me :(

I even uploaded just the ESP for those that have trouble renaming files. but you will still need the files from the full down load. Meshes/textures/sounds what ever.

PS editted

fejeena I am sorry for the trouble, and am very glad you tried to help me, if you had not I would not have noticed that I uploaded the wrong files :)