attachicon.gifclean 111.7z  not renamed

The same bug (wrong path grid, but that was also in the old Versions I played)

Same changes, deleted the one Lamp and lowered some Portals.

Thx u fejeena I will test it a bit, and up it.. Just incase I fat fingered again. I really appreciate the cleaning, I can use Geko, and tes edit, but not very well, and I am still not sure what to get rid of.

I am really glad you tried to help me earlier so that i realized I had the wrong file uploaded. I went through, and deleted many old pack files I had after that, so maybe I wont' make that mistake again.

PS Edited

Thx U fejeena, I tested a few of the quest's new one, and some of the older ones, and all seems really good, and removing 2 dirty edit's can never hurt :) so I posted your cleaned esp. Thx U very much.

Got the Update and Thanks to both fejeena and you Galgat for letting us know that this isn't the end of such a great mod. I understand real life issue's making modding time difficult to come by, so just know that we are patient followers and will gratefully execpt whatever you have the time for. Again thanks for such a great mod.

Galgat & Fejeena, 

I just did / tried to play the new part to Blackmail. 1st. I like where it is going. however I did have a few problems with the strapped to the bed part with the Mother and son,  the scene didn't trigger until the PC was "entertaining" the "workers" then things got really glitchy. The Bed scene triggered after the first sex scene with the workers and then I was able to walk straight up in the air and noise/scene from the bed was playing constantly, even though it didn't trigger the first time. So it only triggered after the first sex scene with the "workers".

oh and for some reason during the wet lord party I had to save and reload a few times to remove the dog walk animation. I eventually got past it but it took a few tries. 

Still though I love this mod and you do amazing work! Thanks, I look forward to the "fixes" and updates :D

Damn galgat, your back, I might have to set up Oblivion again =(. Decided I was gonna leave Oblivion for Skyrim last time I had to do a fresh windows install lol. But the lack of mods like yours for Skyrim (tho its improving) may bring me back to Oblivion again, particularly updates on your mods!

Galgat & Fejeena, 

I just did / tried to play the new part to Blackmail. 1st. I like where it is going. however I did have a few problems with the strapped to the bed part with the Mother and son,  the scene didn't trigger until the PC was "entertaining" the "workers" then things got really glitchy. The Bed scene triggered after the first sex scene with the workers and then I was able to walk straight up in the air and noise/scene from the bed was playing constantly, even though it didn't trigger the first time. So it only triggered after the first sex scene with the "workers".

oh and for some reason during the wet lord party I had to save and reload a few times to remove the dog walk animation. I eventually got past it but it took a few tries. 

Still though I love this mod and you do amazing work! Thanks, I look forward to the "fixes" and updates :D

That bed thing was something I did some time ago, I just had not uploaded it, I know I had trouble getting it to work even close to right, but my last few tests I had no problems with it, I may look at it latter on, but for now I am trying to advance the quest in a way to get back to Tamrial. I hope it is not troubling you to much.

One thing I use a breton, and size could be a problem, another is many of the items used during that scene are ported away after wards, and it may be there not getting removed, fps, and computer ability could play a factor in that. I run a pretty beefy system, not state of the art, but pretty beefy.

I will try to look at those routines when I get time.

is there a console code to stick the pub part im in the first pub in anvil people just talk nothing happens to the quest i cant use inventory or use spells odd thing i cant even talk to people or use chairs

I have seen people with this problem before, and I would bet you have a mod conflict, I wish i could tell you which one, but you might have to try turning them off one at a time, "Other lovers mods" and try to find which one is aflicting you.

My other guess is load order, which can really mess things up, LoversPK is so darn picky about load order, but all Oblivion mods are that way to some extent.

I will post the load order I have, and am testing the mod with, maybe that will help you some, but I don't use Bash or Boss, I just make my own CTD's. And to be honest I seldom ever have a CTD unless testing a new mod, and trying to find it's proper order, and what mods it conflicts with.

Masters for: quicksave.ess

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  Tag_Armorseller.esp
07  Crowded Bruma.esp
08  Crowded Skingrad.esp
09  Crowded Cheydinhal.esp
0A  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
0B  English Billsburg v1.5.esp
0C  Crowded Chorrol.esp
0D  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0E  playble_armors.esp
0F  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
10  DLCHorseArmor.esp
11  DLCOrrery.esp
12  DLCThievesDen.esp
13  DLCVileLair.esp
14  DLCSpellTomes.esp
15  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
16  Knights.esp
17  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
18  babehair_EV.esp
19  Finder4.esp
1A  ExWearUndies.esp
1B  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
1C  Rosana.esp
1D  Seductress Armour.esp
1E  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
1F  BlackLuster.esp
20  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
21  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
22  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
23  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
24  ColourWheelSexyFemaleNPCRealWalk.esp
25  TagsYinYang.esp
26  Chain it!.esp
27  Streamline 3.1.esp
28  LoversLight.esp
29  FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
2A  LoversBed.esp
2B  RealWalk.esp
2C  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2D  LoversRaperSgalgat02.esp
2E  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
2F  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp  <<This is Blackmail I rename when Modding
30  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp << this is Crowning I renamed also for modding
31  AirOC04 Vat.esp
32  SetBody.esp
33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
3B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3D  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
3F  Real_Mannequin.esp
40  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v4a]
41  LoversCreature.esp
42  LoversMB2.esp
43  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
44  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
45  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
46  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Maybe I have given you some Idea's on where to look for the problem, and I could be totally wrong about what the trouble is

I have a pretty good advise doc on the first page about your load order, and how to set it up.

Just don't get all mad and pissy, the mod is free, I just do it for fun, and the experience. Sometimes you just can't get things to run right, I have ran into that with many mod's and not just Oblivion one's, and I know it is normally my fault, but sometimes you just have to take the lumps

I do wish i could be more help, but we all run so many different mods, and Your on you own a lot figuring out something's

CM partners is a Mod that causes many people problems, Wappy's RapeS has been reported to cause problems with this mod, I use a pretty much vanilla RapeS, (Actually My version) but it works well with older, and newer mods so I still use it. but with very low settings.

Your not the first to haveproblems with that Pub part, I have been back testing it so many time's trying to get your problem to happen, but if I can not make it happen, I just can not do much for it. I do know many of the problems with the pub part has been narrowed down to certain other mods conflicting.

EDITED

I just replayed through the Buckman quest's three times, and played on through the Caro private club parts, never used any save but the quick save, and had no CTD's

So I am betting you have a mod conflict, or a load order problem, I know you do not want to hear that.. Really sorry wish i could be more helpful.

The number of mods out there, and the number of varriations of mods is like unGodly, There is no way I or any other modder could make there mod to be compatable with every one Else's

SideNOte: If you use setstage to advance your self in one of my mod's, Don't come here looking for help when the mod messes up again somewhere further down the line. I set many variables as the quest's advance, many of these if not set will effect quests latter on in the game. If you use setstage these variables will not get set, because you bypassed the place where they would have been set. 

I would be as lost as you trying to figure out your problem.

I do not blame you for using setstage, but it is at you risk, and if used just means I would be no help

By my understanding, not using a bashed patch will *most of the time* (!!!) not increase CTDs. It's usually buggy mods and loadorder that causes CTDs.

Most people seem to use wrye bash to merge mods, but as i understand it, merging really is NOT the main benefit which wrye bash provides. Outright merging simply reduces the plugin count, which is important IF one uses more than 200 mods.... otherwise, all it does is increase management headaches.

Rather, the main benefit of wrye bash is that it can combine mods more finegrained, than oblivion's modding system allows. It's an improvement to the modding system itself. This can be best explained with an example: Say one plugin changes the health of bay horses. Another plugin changes the speed of bay horses. Naively one would assume, that this would cause no problems: Both plugins change different attributes right? Wrong! With oblivion's modding system, one redefines entire "things" - NOT "attributes of things". A plugin can only overwrite the entire definition of bay horses (so, ALL ATTRIBUTES). The granularity is that of things - not of attributes.

So, what happens in the above example is: The first plugin is loaded, and overwrites ALL ATTRIBUTES of bay horses - but only the health value is different from vanilla. Then the second plugin is loaded, and again overwrites ALL ATTRIBUTES of bay horses (thus, overwriting the health value with the vanilla one again!), and sets a different speed value. You end up with bay horses having different speed, but vanilla health.

This example might seem harmless..... but problems with this low granularity become more obvious, if you consider the infamous levelled lists. A bashed patch can however combine such "conflicting" changes with the granularity of ATTRIBUTES - instead of just THINGS. Wrye bash does this, by looking through all mods, collecting attribute changes... and then combining those changes in the so called bashed patch.

Via the above example, one can also see why this usually won't prevent CTDs.... i.e. the bay horse health tweak simply being undone, will have gameplay consequences, but it wont make the game crash of course. So, most of the time, use of a bashed patch will avoid gameplay bugs. If you get CTDs, then chances are that your problem instead are buggy mods, incompatibilities or loadorder issues.

Just to put my 2 cents in ;) I found that having these files in this order at the very bottom of my load order works best:

DarkBloodline.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

LoversCrowningIsleClothesAddon.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp

BlackMail&BitchPatch.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Secondly I also ensure that Lovers Stalkers, Lovers Hookers and any other mod I have going that can be toggled off/on in game via settings spell is OFF.

Hope this helps you some.

is there a console code to stick the pub part im in the first pub in anvil people just talk nothing happens to the quest i cant use inventory or use spells odd thing i cant even talk to people or use chairs

I have seen people with this problem before, and I would bet you have a mod conflict, I wish i could tell you which one, but you might have to try turning them off one at a time, "Other lovers mods" and try to find which one is aflicting you.

My other guess is load order, which can really mess things up, LoversPK is so darn picky about load order, but all Oblivion mods are that way to some extent.

I will post the load order I have, and am testing the mod with, maybe that will help you some, but I don't use Bash or Boss, I just make my own CTD's. And to be honest I seldom ever have a CTD unless testing a new mod, and trying to find it's proper order, and what mods it conflicts with.

Masters for: quicksave.ess

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  Tag_Armorseller.esp
07  Crowded Bruma.esp
08  Crowded Skingrad.esp
09  Crowded Cheydinhal.esp
0A  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
0B  English Billsburg v1.5.esp
0C  Crowded Chorrol.esp
0D  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0E  playble_armors.esp
0F  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
10  DLCHorseArmor.esp
11  DLCOrrery.esp
12  DLCThievesDen.esp
13  DLCVileLair.esp
14  DLCSpellTomes.esp
15  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
16  Knights.esp
17  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
18  babehair_EV.esp
19  Finder4.esp
1A  ExWearUndies.esp
1B  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
1C  Rosana.esp
1D  Seductress Armour.esp
1E  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
1F  BlackLuster.esp
20  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
21  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
22  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
23  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
24  ColourWheelSexyFemaleNPCRealWalk.esp
25  TagsYinYang.esp
26  Chain it!.esp
27  Streamline 3.1.esp
28  LoversLight.esp
29  FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
2A  LoversBed.esp
2B  RealWalk.esp
2C  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2D  LoversRaperSgalgat02.esp
2E  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
2F  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp  <<This is Blackmail I rename when Modding
30  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp << this is Crowning I renamed also for modding
31  AirOC04 Vat.esp
32  SetBody.esp
33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
3B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3D  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
3F  Real_Mannequin.esp
40  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v4a]
41  LoversCreature.esp
42  LoversMB2.esp
43  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
44  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
45  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
46  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Maybe I have given you some Idea's on where to look for the problem, and I could be totally wrong about what the trouble is

I have a pretty good advise doc on the first page about your load order, and how to set it up.

Just don't get all mad and pissy, the mod is free, I just do it for fun, and the experience. Sometimes you just can't get things to run right, I have ran into that with many mod's and not just Oblivion one's, and I know it is normally my fault, but sometimes you just have to take the lumps

I do wish i could be more help, but we all run so many different mods, and Your on you own a lot figuring out something's

CM partners is a Mod that causes many people problems, Wappy's RapeS has been reported to cause problems with this mod, I use a pretty much vanilla RapeS, (Actually My version) but it works well with older, and newer mods so I still use it. but with very low settings.

Your not the first to haveproblems with that Pub part, I have been back testing it so many time's trying to get your problem to happen, but if I can not make it happen, I just can not do much for it. I do know many of the problems with the pub part has been narrowed down to certain other mods conflicting.

EDITED

I just replayed through the Buckman quest's three times, and played on through the Caro private club parts, never used any save but the quick save, and had no CTD's

So I am betting you have a mod conflict, or a load order problem, I know you do not want to hear that.. Really sorry wish i could be more helpful.

The number of mods out there, and the number of varriations of mods is like unGodly, There is no way I or any other modder could make there mod to be compatable with every one Else's

SideNOte: If you use setstage to advance your self in one of my mod's, Don't come here looking for help when the mod messes up again somewhere further down the line. I set many variables as the quest's advance, many of these if not set will effect quests latter on in the game. If you use setstage these variables will not get set, because you bypassed the place where they would have been set. 

I would be as lost as you trying to figure out your problem.

I do not blame you for using setstage, but it is at you risk, and if used just means I would be no help

i have a large load order im not after skipping 100% im stuck in the pub im after skipping to the part where he drags the player out the pub to go to next 1 ill try someone later on i think it might be the companion mods i have it places companions in the pubs ill reply once i have tested them to find if it is the companions in pubs thats causing it

To badbat111 I really do wish I could be more help, I hope you figure it out, if you do solve your Plroblem:: Posting here to let others know what fixed it for you would be very helpful. 

I do know that somewhere back in these threads for this Mod there are places where people have come into the thread to post about mods that will conflict with this one.

I just can not remember the ones posted, as many times they are mods I never play, or don't use, or some version of a mod that is different from the ones I do use.

This is one to really watch for in lovers mods, like example { I bet there are 20 different varriations of RapeS out there, and some named in ways you would not even know if they were the same Mod. And you would have them both activated, Big Problem}

Then there are Mods where people used half of one mod, and added it to another mixing two mods together, and those are really hard to sort out. {Again Big Problem}

I like mods that do one thing. Rape, Prostitute, stalk, RaiseErotic level, barter for a Motel room, what ever.. each in there own little Mod (Like my Stereo, I don't want and all in one Stereo, I want to be able to mix and match the component and build it to my taste's.)

This is kool because if I have to disable one of them I only lose One thing not a whole bunch of stuff.

However Quest Mods are different They must do many things, but just standard Action/Reaction Mods I try to pick the simpler ones that do one thing, and do it well.

This is one of the first Quest mods that I played when I first came here to LL.
It is large, covers a lot of area, and has a lot of things going on.

A mod that adds/removes script packages and cause spontaneous things to happen can truly disrupt the 'planned' flow of Galgats work.
Basically- it is like reading a good book and the cat suddenly decides it wants to turn the page for you without warning. It can really mess up your enjoyment of the story. :P
A player that wants to experience Galgats story should first review his/her mods to see what might be best left deactivated, disabled or settings changed to have extreamly little chance of triggering.
I will say this: If you are using LSM and/or LSMN and are planning on playing this Quest, turn them off and enjoy Galgats work.

Mem

Damn galgat, your back, I might have to set up Oblivion again =(. Decided I was gonna leave Oblivion for Skyrim last time I had to do a fresh windows install lol. But the lack of mods like yours for Skyrim (tho its improving) may bring me back to Oblivion again, particularly updates on your mods!

Its not that much yet, I am trying to push on through the shivering isle's part, and get back to Tamrial, but I have to keep it logical, and it is still taking time, I have not worked on it in so long, and I have to try and remember what I did, and why sometimes. I do have and outline, I have been trying to follow, for blackmail but it was more Idea's than and actual template. So don't expect to much.

What I hate is everyone having so much trouble with it, things I can not replicate to fix annoy me.

for my part i can just say that this mod works great, and i do have a few mods. some lil bugs here and there but nothing that ruins it for me. i do enjoy the gradual slip into a degraded character, so i have no problems with seeing the hero's reputation ruined. it stopped at the flesh den so i guess that where this upgrade ends.

still good job on everything, and thank you for making this amazing mod

I wouldn't worry about people who are having problems with it at the moment Galgat. I'm on my 3rd run through with it (this one with the new esp.) and I haven't had any real problems with it at all. Mod conflicts are the most likely cause of the problems others are having, that or load order problems. Someone who , like me, is running over 100 mods in a single game and doesn't know how to recognize and / or sort out conflics is in trouble to begin with. Your mods have been working just fine and tes4edit doesn't show any conflicts in my game and I have over 130 active mods loaded and running. Personally I'm really glad you're working on extending the mod and thankful for your efforts. Keep up the great work!

ps: as an after thought just for the record, I don't use the unofficial patches nor do I use wrye bash in my games.

i turned everything other than loverspk that the mod needs and blackmail and still nothing yet when people go to the orc he yacks is he set to rumours ? if so that might be the cause

Badbat, is newt the drunk in the anvil bar? if he isn't you need to reload from a point before you get to the anvil pub. Newt is the NPC that will kick off the scene in the anvil bar and if he , for some strange reason, isn't spawning, then that's your problem. Something is interfereing with him and his starting the activites.

just looked newt is in the pub but all he does is drink drink drink he doesnt talk to anyone and doesnt walk just keeps doing the same drinking animation over and over i tryed using console commond on him to resurrect him to see if that would fix him but it didnt :(

His ai shouldn't affect his dialogue to start the quest. Do you happen to have anything like unlimited rings and amulets loaded? If you haven't completely stripped everything off of your character prior to starting that quest it can hang up. The script checks your undressed state and if you have anything on at all it can hang up. I had that problem and now I make sure my toon is completely naked before starting any of the blackmail quests.